While you were working...
May 14th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Coachella just ended, we know, but we're assuming it was so much fun that some are already trying to score tickets to next year's fest. (We say we assume, because alas, we didn't go. Sigh.) Advance sale for 2013 tickets starts this Thursday at 10 a.m. PT for the two consecutive festival weekends, which will be held April 12-14, 2013 and April 19-21, 2013. [Coachella]
  • So, what's Jon Gosselin up to these days? Getting caught by a camera DJ'ing a middle school dance. [Radar Online]
  • Jessica Simpson will continue to make more money than you as she gets ready to launch a maternity line. (After she has the baby, oddly. We guess she was pregnant for so long, she figured she might as well get backpay for it.) [Celebuzz]
  • Speaking of celebrity brands, noted fist-pumping, party-loving DJ Pauly D is preparing to launch a ready-to-drink cocktail called "Remix," a "pre-game" beverage. If there's anything we'd trust a "Jersey Shore" star to do, it would be to make us a drink. See: Ron Ron Juice.
  • Neil Patrick Harris accidentally "outed" his mom as a cannibal on Mother's Day. We're betting she forgave him, because he's so adorable! [BuzzFeed]
  • We haven't heard nearly enough from Adele lately, so the news that she's preparing a June 5 special that will include performances makes our day.  [Idolator]
  • And lastly, Travie McCoy of "Gym Class Heroes" apparently shags just as much as he sleeps. The more you know! [Popdust]

Filed under: While you were working

« Previous entry
  1. my lead system pro

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is a very smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

August 12, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. Maggiev Acunap

A lot of what you claim is astonishingly precise and that makes me wonder why I hadn't looked at this with this light before. This piece truly did switch the light on for me as far as this particular subject goes. However there is one factor I am not too comfy with so whilst I attempt to reconcile that with the actual main idea of your position, allow me observe just what all the rest of the subscribers have to point out.Very well done.

July 29, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. duh

jessica better enjoy that money while she can get it, that baby weight will never come off and she will be kathleen turner in 18 months

May 15, 2012 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • LC

Yea and then another baby, another sixty pounds, another eighteen months and she can look just like you.lmao

May 15, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. Charlie Crack

I still suck c o ck

May 15, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  5. JellyBean

Wow, Coachella looks like it would be so much fun.

May 15, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. sneaky petey

Jersey shore is just a low rent piece of used toliet paper. All the jersey boys on there are so gay. I bet they have blown each other many times. Im sure they steal kotex or tampons from the jersey who res who are on that trash show. I bet all all them is packing some kind of std. I p i s s on each one of them

May 14, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. curly

yuck yuck yuck

May 14, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. HG

@club- lol. You make a good point.

May 14, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. club muddy helmet

I thought Ron Jeremy had the rights to ron ron juice... .?

May 14, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  10. HG

Makes perfect sense that Pauly D would market a new drink. One drink & you turn into a Jersey Shore dumb azz. Anyone who would drink something called Ron Ron juice, well, you get what you deserve. Lmao!

May 14, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |