Today's news you might've missed:
- Coachella just ended, we know, but we're assuming it was so much fun that some are already trying to score tickets to next year's fest. (We say we assume, because alas, we didn't go. Sigh.) Advance sale for 2013 tickets starts this Thursday at 10 a.m. PT for the two consecutive festival weekends, which will be held April 12-14, 2013 and April 19-21, 2013. [Coachella]
- So, what's Jon Gosselin up to these days? Getting caught by a camera DJ'ing a middle school dance. [Radar Online]
- Jessica Simpson will continue to make more money than you as she gets ready to launch a maternity line. (After she has the baby, oddly. We guess she was pregnant for so long, she figured she might as well get backpay for it.) [Celebuzz]
- Speaking of celebrity brands, noted fist-pumping, party-loving DJ Pauly D is preparing to launch a ready-to-drink cocktail called "Remix," a "pre-game" beverage. If there's anything we'd trust a "Jersey Shore" star to do, it would be to make us a drink. See: Ron Ron Juice.
- Neil Patrick Harris accidentally "outed" his mom as a cannibal on Mother's Day. We're betting she forgave him, because he's so adorable! [BuzzFeed]
- We haven't heard nearly enough from Adele lately, so the news that she's preparing a June 5 special that will include performances makes our day. [Idolator]
- And lastly, Travie McCoy of "Gym Class Heroes" apparently shags just as much as he sleeps. The more you know! [Popdust]