news fun stuff you might've missed:
- Ben Affleck is doing that excellent director/lead actor thing he does once again for "Argo," a movie following a CIA "exfiltration specialist" who conceives a fake film as the perfect cover to help extract six Americans in a life-and-death situation during the Iranian revolution. As good as it looks, we'll have to wait until October 12 to see it.
- We always assumed that Brad Pitt smelled yummy - we're not trying to take your man, A. Jolie, just an observation! - but now we have a brand to go with what we imagine is his sexy scent... and it's, er, Chanel No. 5. [E!]
- We're sure the fact that Jennifer Lopez would "commend" her decision to adopt helps Charlize Theron sleep at night. Speaking of - here's a photo of her recently adopted son, Jackson. [X17]
- It's not "Zou Bisou Bisou," but we'll take it: Jon Hamm crooning (well, kinda) an ode to "Taxi." [HuffPo]
- So, James Franco, about those cornrows we saw you wearing... [MTV]