[By the by, we noticed some of you like to have a little fun in this post. And that's fine by us! Consider this the "free" post - come here and chat (responsibly) about topics unrelated to what's been up that day. This way, you guys can meet and greet here, leaving the comments on other posts to focus solely on the topic at hand. Have at it!]
Today's news you might've missed:
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard are the proud new parents of a baby girl named Gloria Ray, whom they welcomed in New York on April 19.
- HBO's "Girls" is contested cable programming, but it's on HBO, after all. Lena Dunham's baby and Julia Louis-Dreyfus' well-received "Veep" have both been picked up for a second season.
- Rihanna's been everywhere, man, looking for someone, someone who can please her - even in the fakest, sound-stagiest desert we've ever seen:
- The Wanted called Christina Aguilera a b***h on a radio show even though they're not entirely sure if she is, in fact, a b***h in real life - and no, they're not entirely apologetic about it either. [TMZ]
- Although headlines klaim the "Kardashians" spin-off "Khloe & Lamar" is kaput, Khloe's rep says hold your horses. The future of the show will "depend on their [schedules] as Lamar’s basketball is priority right now." [Us Weekly]
- Kristen Stewart has gone from playing the kid in "Panic Room" and the twitchy actress in the "Twilight" franchise to landing a succession of interesting roles, plus bagging her first executive producer credit in the process. [Variety]