Snooki: Pregnancy has made me more mature
April 27th, 2012

Snooki: Pregnancy has made me more mature

There’s nothing like getting pregnant to make you grow up - and fast - and that seems to be the case with “Jersey Shore” star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi.

While promoting her new MTV show “Snooki & JWoww” on Thursday, the expecting reality show star told People magazine that carrying a little one has been the true reality check.

"I guess [pregnancy] just made me more mature,” claimed the 24-year-old, who says she’s stopped tanning, no longer does her trademark (“Whaaa!") whine and has swapped pickles for her new cravings, which include “a lot of fruits and Italian icies.”

"It's different because now I'm not drinking," reflected the pint-size dynamo, who told MTV she and fiance Jionni LaValle have picked out several name options for boys and girls. "I'm usually partying and going to clubs but pregnancy made me grow up a lot."

Snooki’s BFF and co-star Jenni "JWoww" Farley says she’s proud of her girl for joining the adults table.

"[Nicole] really came into her own being pregnant,” mused the 26-year-old.

The duo will star in the "Jersey Shore" spin-off “Snooki & JWoww," which debuts on June 21. Check out the trailer below:

« Previous entry
  1. cerrajeros

I'm now not certain the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I was in search of this information for my mission.

August 30, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. thiet ke web hanoi

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

August 28, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  3. pregnancy information

Magnificent issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your post that you made a few days in the past? Any sure?

August 22, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lynnettey Quintend

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

July 15, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. Eddie O.

The baby will come out with a fake tan, a bumpette in its hair, wearing a gold chain, smoking a cig and a drink in its hand.

April 30, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dave

Snooki, who? Is the the one who's roomates with the artificial chest girl? Darn, cannot tell the players without a program.

April 30, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. stacey smith

All of you have obviously watched the show at least on time. Leave her alone, she is pregnant and trying to do all the right things for her baby, koodo's to you Nichole, keep up the good work. I am proud of you, do not listen to negative people, they are negative because they lead miserable lives.

April 30, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Måd

I've never seen the show. My life's actually pretty good. I'm going parasailing with movie stars this afternoon.

April 30, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Elle

You can say what you want about her beng "holier-than-thou" because she is preganant and she has "changed) (HAHAHA...that's a joke) but, if this person REALLY grew up, she would not endanger herself or her child by wearing those rediculously ugly, HIGH shoes! They ought to be banned for pregnant women. How utterly childish of her!!

April 30, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  8. Lars Babaganoosh

I'd hit it. Wouldn't be my best moment but sometimes you got to know when fold 'em.

April 30, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. Hot Carl

I heard the father hung himself.

April 30, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. Name*Anne

Funny so many negative comments when it MTV'S #1 show in America lol Many people like it or it wud be off the air

April 30, 2012 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. jersey joe

Gail your point is what? lmao

April 30, 2012 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  12. Brennan

A true piece of sh:t individual giving birth to an inevitable piece of sh:t as well. Vomit

April 29, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  13. gail m.

My Lord..Such disgusting talk from you people. We all should be delighted that such a fine young woman is all grown up and ready to be a mother. Your personal attacks and vulgarity and pervertedness is the devils work and the devils tongue.. Im disgusted at the foul mouths in here.

April 29, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. lil poot malone

Snooki waddles around like she has a rotting fish up her butt. Im sure her breathe smells like decade old dog poop. She prolly aint even pregnant. May be pulling a kim....and ur right..mtv is trash..allllll ghetto now...smdh

April 29, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. rodbinnc

WOW....what do the Islamic crazies think when they see this troll being elevated to "star" and , yes, breeding! She should have been spayed years ago. The ASPCA has a special, free spay or neuter and rabies shot. Run to them Snookie Run to them..NOW

April 29, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • رهملا لتيليدلب

We are not being knowing what to think. Crazy western woman.

April 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  16. James

Her fiance should have unloaded in her fat rear.

April 29, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mike

That show and everyone single one on that show is so stupid..worst show there ever was and MTV is airing it so what does that tell ya...MTV sucks now..they put on the dumbest shows...i used to watch MTV as a youngster but not any more...i hope someone from MTV sees my comment...MTV is SO trashy and if it were up to me i would take MTV off the air!!!!

April 29, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Felix El Gato

Snooki is a bimbo. She has "stupid" written all over her face.

April 29, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  18. antonio

I wish the best of luck with Nicole. I think she will make a great mom. and support her child with good care. wish her luck:]

April 29, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  19. jack is retarded

snooki isnt italian.. Look it up

April 29, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  20. cassie

i think she goin to be a good mother all cause she was on jersey shore does not mean she cant be a good mother!!

April 29, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  21. jack steel

Snooki should be the poster girl for birth control. Spay and neuter her.

April 29, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  22. Dave fl

Goddam white trash. This is all italians are good for, killing clowns like christ and getting knocked up?

April 29, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  23. Jeff

Hell...nobody even knows who the dad is.

April 29, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  24. 3rdbass

The fact that she needed to assure everybody that she is now mature just shows she has no idea what she's doing.

April 29, 2012 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  25. Name*v.poma

This is just crazy,this girl has a minimal amount of concept of what's going on.later on in life she will realize how stupid she really acted. but who really cares!

April 29, 2012 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  26. tcaros

She already had a big azz wait till she spreads out. That Latino in her will turn her plump like a melon soon.

April 29, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  27. T Bird Jones

IM SURE SNOOKI HAS GAP HER STUBBY TREE TRUNK LEGS FOR EVERYTHING TOO. I wouldnt do her for nothing...Yes Doris for prez!

April 29, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  28. one nut jacob

Doris for president!

April 29, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  29. pirate pete

Yar! Doris u be welcome anyime to sail dem seven seas wit the crew! yar !

April 29, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  30. Julio Ramone aka the rat

I SECOND DAY ESEY....TEQUILLA FOR EVERYONE! WOOOOHOOOOO Senorita Doris este muy bueno pindejos!

April 29, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  31. jerry mathers

Bravo! Well said Doris! Finally a woman who speaks the truth!

April 29, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  32. JUGGERNAUT

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  33. Doris Lay

All this proves is that all a woman has to do when she wants ANYTHING is gap those legs. She doesnt have to use her mind..all she has to be is a c u m dumpster..plain and simple

April 28, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. nerp

Listen, the world is ending anyway. It will be sad, it will be scary, but at least we know that on that terrifying day on December 21st 2012, I will be laughing my ass of when she goes into labor. So when that day comes and you get scared, just think about Snooki in labor. And I garuntee you that you will die with a smile on your face. Sorry nice people. I respect you for having a soul, but I don't. :)

April 28, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  35. shawn benitez

This goes out to all the people posting rude comments: I bet more than half of you have siblings by different fathers so instead of bashing Snooki you need to ask your mama why she was a hoe laying on her back sooo much. Plus i also bet half of you have different baby daddys yourself.

April 28, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  36. nicole smith

While having a baby is wonderful, this just proves what I feel. Nasty people have all the things I wish I could have. She will be mature only when she marries, uses her given name, and dresses in a modest manner becoming a woman.

April 28, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  37. warren

she is pregnant. She is having a baby. Ok? Why is this important? Did i miss something? She is funny! Because she is as stupid as jessica simpson!

April 28, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  38. sportreform

growing up? growing out is more like it.

April 28, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  39. chaozz

thats a quick way to make the cash cow you tied in to stop.

April 28, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  40. paul1121

I'm still shocked that someone actually droped a t u r d in that toilet.

April 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Pj77

Don't worry about Snookie, worry about the millions of people who made her famous.

April 28, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  42. 77

She must not be too stupid... $30000 per episode for jersey shore, commercials and now a spin off. not a bad way to spend 15 min. of fame. i bet her baby's college fund has an awful good start. we may not agree with how she acts, but need to worry about making our own lives better. she isn't sitting here picking apart your lives because she has her own to worry about. now.. who is stupid, really?

April 28, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  43. tom

WHY IS THIS NEWS CNN???? STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE THE FREE PUBLICITY THEY CRAVE AND ACT UP TO GET. YOU ARE AN ENABLER IN WHAT IS KILLING OUR SOCIETY. ENOUGH OF ALL THESE BAD ACTING, SPOILED BRATS OUT FOR A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. IF YOU DONT REPORT ON THEM.. GUESS WHAT.. THEY WILL GO AWAY

April 28, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • mel

It's under the entertainment section-what should they talk about in the entertainment section??And unfortunately a lot of people care about Snooki and her life-both of us read this article right?

April 28, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Måd

@pennylane,
    Kids out of wedlock has been a Hollywood accessory for a while now. While I agree with what you said, the blame doesn't rest on CNN. The fish rots from the head. We've had 40 years of swinish presidents/politicians with all the morals of a shark on crack. While the news is certainly responsible for propagating much dumbness/immorality, it is merely guilty of pandering to an already deeply sick society created by decades of greed and self-absorption.

April 28, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Hilary

And not going to parties, is what I meant to say.

April 28, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  46. 13-YearOldHelper

I loved how that person said that you guys are not setting good examples to young people, but going to parties, getting drunk, saying that your "mature" when you really aren't, watching this piece of a show, and supporting a drunk midget for being pregnant is?!?Plus, you should already know that a tiger can't change his stripes!

April 28, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Hilary

Oh wow! I didn't know our celluar devices had mouths! I always thought I was typing this not saying it. Half you guys should've stayed in school and going to parties were you can lose some of your brains!

April 28, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  48. rr

The ability to have a baby doesn't make one a mother.

April 28, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Erin

Hey people complaining about this article... it's in the ENTERTAINMENT section of CNN...you had to click the link to read it but then you complain about it, wow that makes a lot of sense and it sure sounds like you are "more mature" than these people MTV uses as pawns to get ratings. If you don't want to read about hollywood, don't click on articles in the entertainment section just to get your rocks off thinking that you are better than anyone in these articles. Go click on a link under the finance section or health section! Go click on a link under the "Get a life" section!

April 28, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Mephistopheles

Is it bad if I hope its retarded??

April 28, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Huh

yes, that's just cruel.

April 28, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • rob griffo

It's not wrong. Your being too nice. I lost friends in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hard working people. This mutuant woman is a disgrace to every hard working woman (and man) in this country. I hope she dies of Ass Cancer myself.

April 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boneless Icecream

Be careful, Karma was strike back at you.

April 28, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  51. gideodog

Another quality story from the Communist News Network. Can't put anything together on Santa today?

April 28, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  52. mikel

Maturity comes from growing up – not from telling us how mature you are.

April 28, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  53. bezerkur

I figured she would have a hostile womb with all the STD scarring. Im sure she wont have any problems pushing the kid out. They'll probably have to stand back and catch the bambino.

April 28, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  54. pennylane

THANK YOU CNN, once again for promoting the newest accessory in Hollywierd...children out of wedlock....once again you glamorize pregnancies out side of marriage. Isn't our society morally corrupt enough without your media plastering the likes of Snookie and the pending birth of her child for the world to see. Frankly I don't give a dam about her pregnancy what I care about are celebrities accessorizing with pregnancies and babies.....it is just plan gross...These Hollywierd celebrites how have any moral standard wouldn't be caught bumping and grinding their bellies all over the media...

April 28, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh

because out of wedlock kids only occur in Hollywood. Brilliant argument.

April 28, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Casey

Apparently spelling doesn't make the top of your list of things you care about either

April 28, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave fl

She not hollywoood, stooge. Just another new jersey tramp in seaside heights contaminated by decades of air, water and soil pollution. Typical republican.

April 29, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

I guess your altzheimer's made you forget what everyone knows now, Dave fl., she is a Long Island bennie. I wonder why her "fiancee" has not tied the knot yet? Is he waiting to get a DNA report on her footsball at birth? With her reputation....I do wonder. As my very genteel 100% genuine New Jersey Italian sister in law says "Her kind are cute when they are young!". I hope it causes this show to break up. I am so tired of stupid people who think these bennies actually live here.

April 30, 2012 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  55. Rick

Buying a new pair of high heels doesn't count as growing up.

April 28, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  56. mmkelly

Why not just fill our young pls minds with crap like this. Isn't there any better to show the young plp of today. Really good examples NOT

April 28, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  57. VegasRage

I still don't how she ever got famous

April 28, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  58. FloatingInSpace

I bet her cans will be even huger. Can't wait.

April 28, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  59. chuck

Please, please don't make this show.

April 28, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  60. Name*Ben

Who is this "snookie"? & why should I care?

April 28, 2012 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  61. sean

what she wasn't grown up to begin with and now she's having a baby? people think they deserve respect because they are bring another person into the world. i mean really who cares what she does when it comes down to it.

April 28, 2012 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  62. Jeff

Didn't see any mention about her quitting the smoking or drinking. I guess she hasn't quit those things yet BUT she has stopped "Tanning & Whinning". When will folks stop watching these shows? It's one thing to click on a weblink to read a quick story, it's another to sit down and watch fake t.v. for 30-60 minutes.

April 28, 2012 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Jenna

First line of the fourth paragraph about how she is not drinking now...wow...way to read the article. You just wanted to have something to say...sad.

April 28, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  63. john dillman

I wonder how many abortions shes had before this one? I know she really dont know who the daddy is cuz 9 out of 10 women are who res....snooki aka da midget looks like a cow pattie and smells like a dead tuna soaked in sour cream and onions.

April 28, 2012 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  64. fred g sanford

DID YOU ALL SEE THE RAMBLING GARBAGE LOSER JAY JUST WROTE ABOUT THIS? LOL HE SOUNDS LIKE HE IS AN EXPERT AT WATCHIN GIRLIE SHOWS THAT ARE SCRIPTED...ARE LAME AND THE ACTORS ALL WUSSES. SNOOKI HAS TO BE AT LEAST 30 YRS OLD. SHE HAS THE FACE OF A COW AND BUTT THAT LOOKS LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE MOON

April 28, 2012 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  65. sg109438

Hold on...isn't maturity something that's supposed to happen BEFORE you get pregnant? It's not really a last minute deal.

April 28, 2012 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  66. wr

No one named "JWOW" is equipped to be the arbiter of who has reached maturity.

April 28, 2012 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  67. Hachew!

Sad thing is that when the kid is born, it'll be more mature than she is.

April 28, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  68. Jay

I read most of these comments and just want to say i admire how mature you all are. You guys seem to know her off camera and seem to know what shes like. I am sure she will be a great mom. When i was younger i partied a lot i was out every weekend. The moment i found out i was pregnant my world changed. Everything that used to matter didnt anymore. My son is still my number one priority. So before any of you open your mouth why dont you think to yourself...do i really know her??? And come to reality and remember that not everyone lives up to your standards what she does is her business. And her being pregnant could really be life changing. So snooki congrats i wish you and your baby the best. And as someone said im a loser for watching Jersey shore you probably watch it too.. So Again as someone already said reality tv shows arent all that real its entertainment. Get over it. If you all hated her so much why did you take the time to read the article and post a comment???

April 28, 2012 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
    • NoDoubt

Jay, I agree with you. I think that she will be a great mom. People like to put her down but she seems like a sincere person.

April 28, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Casey

Jay, you also didn't literally party for a living. How's she gonna stay in the limelight and keep the guido baby in Ed Hardy onesies if she stops partying?

April 28, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eve

Nicely put Jay, nicely put.

April 28, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • antonio

I agree with jay because most of you guys don't even know her. so before any of you open your mouth think about it first. I think she will make a great mom. who cares if maturity comes at the last minute at least she's growing up. all that matters is that she's stepping up and being a mother too the child:]

April 29, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

Since I do live here & have to put up with the annoying obnoxious behavior every Summer, I have a right to talk about these bennies. My daughter was MARRIED for over 3 years first, & did not give me a b#stard grandchild. This show is a showcase for trash who have no shame.

April 30, 2012 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  69. Maxx

Maybe;

It would have been better for your maturity to have reached its zenith before you found it on your back.

Good evening.

April 28, 2012 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  70. Noel

Pig.

April 28, 2012 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  71. mommers

Snooki looks like one of those troll dolls from the 70's. I hope her baby does not look like her.

April 28, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

Bone structure is one of those things that babies DO inherit. It is sad. The poor little b#stard.

April 30, 2012 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

LOL! Holy cow she really does!

April 30, 2012 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  72. MOMMERS

She's 24 years old? I thought she was at least 30!

April 28, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  73. Gotcha

Too late . . . you're pregnant.

April 27, 2012 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  74. jackster

ever heard of unalienable rights .let her be the best she can be and go buy sum mouthwash for the bad tbings yall say. Jeez!!!

April 27, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  75. jackster

Wow people! i was online being bored at the doctors office and noticed the page.i read it and felt good for her.then i read the comments and wow u rude people out there that call her a ho and stuff get something better to do then talk about a human thats maybe just like u. Ever heard of unalienable rights let her be who she can be with her child and go buy sum mouthwash to clean the rude things yall said .

April 27, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  76. chris

ho!

April 27, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Veritas

Snooki is pregnant???? Oh, good Lord. The entire Jersey Shore cast is the best argument in the wold for forced sterilizations. I'm sorry, but there is some DNA that does not bear replicating. Hers would be among that DNA.

April 27, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  78. ed

Congrats to Snooki for achieving her biggest accomplishment in life: Opening her legs and letting someone impregnate her.

April 27, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  79. toadears

If she matures then she really will have nothing to sell. Oh wait a minute. Maybe she can sell a blow by blow account of the baby's head crowning.

April 27, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  80. JohnK

There goes the gene pool.

April 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Really???

Wow pregnancy made her mature? Ya OK..highly doubtful. Gioni what r u thinking? Throwing a hot dog down a hallway ring a bell??

April 27, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  82. tcaros

Wait till her azz spreads out.

April 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Meki60

Who cares about this nothing person

April 27, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  84. cristina slade

My comment was why is snooki from jersey shore. and theother thing is she need to stop going to different kinds of clubs and why is snooki pregnant

April 27, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie McDuh

Really? The article says she has stopped going to clubs and why she is pregnant should be fairly obvious. Congrats to Snooki and Her fiance!

April 28, 2012 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Aimee

Good job snookie babys are so important in life good luck with the bay

May 4, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Kpomkwem

And in other news, earth is a planet and water is a liquid.
    In other words, who cares??

April 27, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Realdirect

PIGGG!!!

April 27, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  87. tuco

some people should not be allowed to reproduce, and this fat pig is at the top of the list

April 27, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  88. LouieD

She'll be the next Casey Anthony, only dumber and tanner.

April 27, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Michele R.

Welcome to the real world. Please, please, take the time to look around at those who seem to be getting it right and be a good parent for the sake of your child.

April 27, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  90. No Daddy

Her fiance won't marry her until after the paternity test. At least one of them has a little bit of common sense.

April 27, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  91. moonster

Lucky she has money to get someone who will actually care for her child.

April 27, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr. Kinsey

Yes, because she basically won the lotto. Anyone who watches this show is a grade A loser.

April 27, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Bubba

I'd like to loaf in her guts

April 27, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  93. tara

I laught at the thought of what is to come for her....long nights of bottles (or the breast – but Idon't see her as a nursing mother), diapers, baths, burping cloths, baby vomit, baby diarrhea and most of all, sleep deprevation.... ha ha ha. Get ready girl

April 27, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Kathleen smith

Come on people stop judging each other instead encourage each other god can change anyone. Before you judge somebody look in the mirror

April 27, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • BBC

You would be in her shoes if you didn't take every load in your rear.

April 27, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • MistyKL

You go Kathleen! Pray for that child and that it has a wonderful, loving nanny or grandparents to help Nichole be a good parent. It's a lifetime commitment! (IMO)

April 27, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • joanne1965

Are you serious??? That is so not true...

April 27, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Kathleen smith

I think grown people should stop judging each other. Gid can change anybody. Before you judge anybody look in your mirror

April 27, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  96. George

Snook is the product of a failed abortion herself, so I dont think she would go that way.

April 27, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Snooki's Agent

Only one thing can solve Snooki's pregnancy and thats lower taxes and smaller government.

April 27, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  98. BBro

Meh. I'd bang her given the opportunity. I bet she's shaved.

April 27, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  99. cc3

Snooki,
    Abortion is stil an option. For you, as long as its not outside of you, you can still abort. We'll make an exception to that late-term bill Clinton signed. Then get your tubes tied. Please let your DNA end with you.

April 27, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • tara

thats really a terrible thing to say about anybody. no matter what, the baby is in there alive – sucking it out and tearing it to pieces shouldn't be an option to anybody

April 27, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deb

Tara, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

April 28, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  100. WW

This is the garbage getting the tax breaks.

April 27, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  101. sortakinda

Mature? You can't avoid the odor of aged, moldy cheese around Snooki.

April 27, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  102. carrie lownsbery

HEY EVERYBODY LEAVE SNOOKIE ALONE SHE MIGHT TELL HER MOMMY

April 27, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Anyone thinking of

I feel so sorry for the baby. Children of narcissistic, selfish, self-serving parents suffer so much. It would almost be more merciful if she miscarried.

April 27, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

That's not cool.

April 27, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aimee

Never get prgnant when ur in high school cause u dont know if the guy is going to break up with u when ur prego
      its kinda stupid to get pregnant babys are a big hassel congratulations snookie

May 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Agony Flips

I've never watched the Show, so I decided to watch the trailer included here.

Snooki, "I'm pregnant"
    JWoww, "How did this Happen?"
    Snooki "Séx"

Snooki "Honestly, I didn't know that I could make a baby, so the fact that I can reproduce is very scary."

April 27, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tyrone P HoggLegg

I am just amazed that some guy (Drunk or not) actually stuck his manhood into that gaping wilderness of funk and disease....I mean, that guy is the brave one.....

April 27, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  105. orion7x

She never knew having a baby would her her peepee so bad....

April 27, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Paris

What a world we live in. A no talent midget drunk who has zero respect for herself is treated like a celebrity. I am amazed she knows who the the dad is, thats the real miracle.

April 27, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Kyle

Snooki want smoosh smoosh...you are muff cabbage

April 27, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Odd one

So we should be proud of an adult finally acting like an adult? Thats like a black man bragging when he spends time with his kids.

April 27, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  109. BBK

SHES MATURED? BECAUSE SHE HAS A CHILD TO BEAR...SHES AN IDIOT AND ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE BELIEVING IT ARE FIRST CLASS IDIOTS

April 27, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  110. blake

Hope she is right. Maybe she will start acting like a spoiled 13 year old now.

April 27, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Joey B

How sad that our society has made trash like this a celebrity.

April 27, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Joshua

Everybody needs to leave their mouth off snooks because she has feelings just like everybody ealse. people needs to stop jugeing her and what she does or what she dont do. their is only one juger and that is god. the way she acts on tv thats her role and part of the show. when u talk to in person she is swett young lady. i think she is going to be the best mom! ! snooks dont listen to other people cause i knw down deep inside u have a good heart. god bless u and your new baby ! !

April 27, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • BBK

GOOD GOD!!!!!! GET A FREEEEEKIN CLUE...HOWS YER WELFARE AND ENDLESS CHILD BEARING GOIN ANY WAY

April 27, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • tom

Joshua....are you freakin kidding me here? The way she acts on the show is not an act. These trailer park trash idiots were hired BECAUSE they are what they are. Do you think she's a budding aspiring actress 'playing' a role like that? Wake up moron....they are all exactly as they appear. Stupid, self-absorbed, overindulgent selfish drunks who give a bad name to people from Jersey...even though the little midget ho isn't even from there. Just need to go the heck away.

April 27, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • panthro

STFU!!!!their is only one juger???? first of all illiterate, it's 'there", learn the difference....second, it's just plain judge not 'juger" idiot.....it's almost as if your idol snooki typed this.....LOl

April 27, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

joshua...........eloquent!...................you are a master of the English language!

April 27, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Shelly

Judge not lest u be judged. U only see the person she is on camera. She may very well be a totally different person off camera. Its called acting! Everyone knows there is very little reality to reality shows. She deserves the benefit of the doubt. Becoming a parent is instant maturity! She chose to have her life in the public eye, her baby did not! So until someone actually sees her out doing something that will harm the baby, leave her alone and let her enjoy this very special and important time in her life! People need to stop being so judgmental! Oh, I forgot, everyone who posts on here is perfect and has never made mistakes! I read the comments to see how ignorant people are. I just think that everyone should be able to live their lives without being bashed about every little thing! If u dislike her so much, why did u read the article and take the time to post? I have never watched one episode of jersey shore, nor do I wish to. I just got so disgusted of people bad mouthing someone I'm sure they do not personally know! So stop bashing! Let people live their lives. If they screw up and prove u right, then bash them. Nobody has any idea of what kind of mother she will be! Even after she has the baby, chances are u still personally won't know with 100% certainty! Grow up people! By bashing her or ANYONE else make u better than anyone? Just my opinion. Congrats to Snooki and best wishes. That's all that needs to be said.

April 27, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • panthro

well, we don't know the "real" snooki to hate her or like her, but I guess you do....besides, I thought that "reality shows" were supposed to be about their real lives???

April 27, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hellifuknow

Sorry Shelly but I beg to differ. Snooki chose to put herself in the public eye, and thus is a fair target for public comment – both praise and criticism (unfortunately for her, it's mostly the latter she gets). Moreover, she chose to showcase in the public eye her juvenile, narcissistic and self destructive behavior, so it's totally understandable that most people have formed a negative opinion of her. Finally, it's pretty disingenuous of you to claim that all the criticism of her on-screen behavior is unwarranted because she's "only acting". Snooki is not a professional actor portraying a fictional character. She is a reality tv personality who portrays HERSELF while cameras follow her throughout her day.

April 27, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Bob

If grown = you no longer forget where you left your panties at the night before and it could be 1 of 100 different dudes, than maybe she has grown up.

April 27, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Robin

WOW. PPL R RUDE...... all of u with negative comments r the ones not mature. It takes a real women to admit what matures them. Im one women that dont give a damn what ppl say about me. You have a problem with me come say it to my face.

April 27, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

The 1st problem is you need to learn how to write a sentence. But then again, you probably spent your days with your legs in the air instead of in school.

April 27, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • BBC

@robin... I heard you are a human bowling ball, 2 in the pink, one in the stink. You are nearly as bad as snook.

April 27, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • panthro

you're probably just like her, white trash and probably fat!!!

April 27, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  116. gramma nance

Who gives a rats a–? Ignorance is no excuse for this trashy woman(?) Just another in a long line of having 'nothing' upstairs and making money on what's 'downstairs.' Yuk!

April 27, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  117. sick of the entire case of Jersey Shore

They need to go away.

April 27, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Butch

What a piece of garbage!

April 27, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Matt

I'm pretty sure responsible people don't go around announcing they are now responsible. They just are responsible.

April 27, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  120. teresa

Congrats on ur new baby, may ur family journey 2gether b surrounded by nothing but positive energy & each day feeels like a brand new day

April 27, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Hilary :P

This made my day! I only watched one episode of Jersey Shore, and I could've already tell that she was just some immature ignorant child who gets drunk every night, pleasures herself with men, and does stupid jiz just to get attention. Also, like what the other person said, being a parent means to be mature! I highly doubt she's gonna be a good parent.

April 27, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  122. tom

Oh my lawd....that's the best laugh I've had in ages. (in truth it was part what she said and part just looking at that picture) What a total freak show this little ho is.

April 27, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  123. IT Guy

Am I the only one that thnks its funny how some people BRAG about how them having a baby made them more mature? When you have a baby, that FORCES you to be more mature. Yet this is a clear example of someone bragging about that!

April 27, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  124. clete

More mature...now she's up to what....thirteen, fourteen...

April 27, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Lou Cypher

you do realize that Snooki's due date coincides with the last day on the Mayan calendar, don't you?

April 27, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  126. jumpingpolarbear

The house would suck without Snookie, as she said herself, " Here comes the party" :)

April 27, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Lucy

Just wait until the baby gets here. Then the real test begins. I hope she can afford a nanny because I just can't see her being mature enough to get up for early morning feedings.

April 27, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  128. se

An average pregnant woman needs an extra 300 kilojoules in her diet per day for the first trimester, 600kJ during the second trimester and 900kJ in the last trimester. learn more...

April 27, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Sokman

I doubt she's ever had a gentleman in her life, much less in an oriface

April 27, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Jeff the def

It funny really, imagine how many gentlemen ejaculated in every hole in her body, and she just now got preggers

April 27, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

There's only one hole that can get her preggers.

April 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

Depends on the angle and where the jiz is dribbling out of and into.
      Just sayin'

April 27, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  131. HYSTERICAL

let's seen now publicity for new season of jersey shore? lol

April 27, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Lou Cypher

It will be eons before I stop laughing at that one.

April 27, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Thanks for the laugh

Let's hope you're serious and this is not your way of extending your 15 minutes of fame.

April 27, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |