Adam Levine on Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'aggressive' flirting
April 27th, 2012

Adam Levine on Jennifer Love Hewitt's 'aggressive' flirting

Jennifer Love Hewitt may be “an aggressive" flirt, but it seems Adam Levine sorta likes it.

Hewitt was recently pretty outspoken about her crush on the Maroon 5 singer, telling Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month, “I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again . . . I'm just saying.”

She also joked that "The Voice" mentor would "probably never speak to me" after she publicly bared her heart following his breakup with Sports Illustrated model Anne Vyalitsyna.

But Levine returned the playful banter Thursday when he visited "Ellen."

"I heard about that," he said. "That was aggressive."

But, he continued, "It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, when a beautiful woman says nice things about you."

However, the 33-year-old drew the line when DeGeneres offered to set them up.

"I'm cool,” replied the singer, who offered his views on marriage in Paper magazine's May issue.

"I want to study marriage," he revealed. "I want to learn about it, I want to know it. I want to figure out whether or not I want to do it.  I'm not just going to leap into it, because that's not good for anybody."

1. little cutie forced by 2 bbc

You http://gtxtube.com really make it appear

September 22, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. icon pack

P.S. Please review friendsicon34.deviantart.com/art/Design-Icon-Set-312204953

September 21, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  3. Clarkm Jelkaz

This web site can be a walk-by for all of the information you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll positively discover it.

July 13, 2012 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jamia01

I think adam can do better!! I mean he isn't exactly UGLY himself lol

June 3, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. WLM

She seems so desperate. She is always on talk shows talking about how she wants to be in relationships. I mean she is so desperate she went out on a date with the dude that was the past bachelor and even he rejected her and he isnt even famous! LMAO.....

April 30, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ross Winston

I thought she was going to marry Bailey Salinger!

April 29, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Francis

It sounds like he's into weak, submissive women and isn't interested in somebody who would have the audacity to say what she wants. Dudes who try to put women in their place by labeling them "aggressive" are creepy. As women become the pursuers in relationships, rejection will happen but it's better than demurely waiting your life away. Never apologize for being attracted to someone.

April 28, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • VICTORIA

I don't see him good looking at all, in my opinion. Wearing those tee shirts with the holes in them is rude. I loveeee Jennifer and am very surprise this guy doesn't go with her. Tho, I believe she can do muccccchhhhh better.. She is very pretty and with a figure like that, would put any model to shame. Jennifer, you can do better...stay away from this loser.

January 11, 2013 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. teresa

Sum guys like the more laid back approach & mayb she's not his type...ijs :-)

April 27, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Richard Fore

I'm fu<king your dog in his poop shute.

April 27, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Zee

All of her relationships have been disasters due to the fact that she's clingy and needy. I bet he's heard about it and personally I wouldn't give her the time of day..

April 27, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jujubeans

Go for it, dude! She's got some seriously fine chew toys. It'd be fun to play with them for a few months.

April 27, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Richard

Especially now that she's back in shape for her new show! Yowzer! <======3

April 27, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • cindy

chew toys? Is that what you call tatas? That's what I call (o(ks!

June 28, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Adrian

He's weird. She can do better than him!

April 27, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tanya

Who said anything about marriage? She just wants a booty call. Is he into women?

April 27, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |