While you were working...
April 26th, 2012

While you were working...

[By the by, we noticed some of you like to have a little fun in this post. And that's fine by us! Consider this the "free" post -- come here and chat (responsibly) about topics unrelated to what's been up that day. This way, you guys can meet and greet here, leaving the comments on other posts to focus solely on the topic at hand. Have at it!]

Today's news you might've missed:

• Here's a photo Summit released today of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in their movie, "Breaking Dawn - Part 2," looking like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson with red contacts in. Are we sure this isn't a re-purposed pap shot during a walk of shame?
  • When Zac Efron injures himself in "fruit-related" accidents, he thinks it's funny to blame it on "crazed fans" while talking to members of the press. Ha...ha? [Us Weekly]
  • Wiz Khalifa, a rapper who is blatantly honest about his adoration for weed, was handed a citation in Nashville for marijuana possession. Best part of the story? The police say they saw him throw a blunt out of the window as they walked into his hotel room. Nice save, Wiz. [RS]
  • James Franco is hoping Rihanna's request that he join her in her "We Found Love" video means there's a mutual love between them. [MTV] (Why do we think Drake is somewhere silently stewing at the moment?....)
  • Take a look at Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz in the first stills from Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained." [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Old Man

In my day, vampires sucked blood not d1ck.

April 27, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Måd

Congratulations on finding a pic of Kristen where her Beavis-jaw wasn't in full effect. Half the time I see her I expect her to start ranting, "I am Cornholio! I need tp for..."

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

April 27, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @really

Who keeps this going? YOU! How old are anyway? You sound like a child! Get over yourself & leave everyone alone. YOU keep bringing YOU up. Frankly, we wish we could forget you, but oops, there YOU are again. Why don't you just post, and quit your crying. YOUR tantrums are tiresome.

April 27, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Elvis

Now if you'll read the last few comments posted below, you'll see what I meant about nonsense. C'mon y'all, this is supposed to be fun. It's about as much fun as the time I entered that Elvis look-alike contest in Kalamazoo and came in fourth! I'm gonna go watch some of my old movies on the big screen and turn this computer thang off for the weekend!

April 27, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jaws

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the blog.... Dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun dun-dun dun-dun... CHOMP!

April 27, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Really?

J3@sus Chris. Don't you two know when you have won? You wanted the blogs cleaned up and it did, but, yet you keep coming after me. Again, I'm asking you kindly to please stop bringing up my name and I'm sure Evel would like that as well. I will not be posting as much on here, only if Evel makes a comment that I feel to leave a comment to him about the topic. Just leave me and my name out of your convos and I will do the same. Thank you. (Good God, the fighting/drama never seem to end with some even when some have won the battle).

April 27, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. .•|•.

Leave me out of this! My comment on the smurfs had zero to do w/BV. Also, when elisa called out for red,(Kutcher blog) my comment was innocent. I simply said he'd be here after he got his foot outta somebody's behind. It had zero to do w/you. Talk about not letting things go, geeze! My comment at 10:17am was to make a point that not everything is about you. Yes, respect wks both ways, I have, now will you? You can come back & say whatever you want, I'm done responding. It's officially the w/e for me & I'm headed out to enjoy it. Have yourself a great day & leave my name out of your fight. 1 last thing, I'm sorry I brought up you & Evel, I meant absolutely nothing bad by that, either. If you read it over, you both would know that. I truly am glad you have become such good friends. I NEVER had a prob w/Evel, I always got a kick from his comments. Ok that's it for me, trash me all ya want now. Lol. I say good day!

April 27, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Vexi

As I recall, the crazy sign gal posted a comment about watching the movie on spring break. Yeah, how dare she post on topic! When I posted, I was talking about the smurfs. How do you get that as an attack on anyone? For a girl who pretends she's not here, you do protest pretty loudly. You know, you are the only one who brings up "vixen" all the time. Get it through your thick skull, I could give a crap about you. Why is everything about you anyway? You have no respect for anybody, then you demand it! Didn't think about that when you trolled all the girls on this log, did you? You just keep having all the posts that you don't like deleted. This is not your personal blog.

April 27, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @Vixi @Peace

Why don't you knock it off. You got David to clean up the blog but yet you can't let it go with Beautiful Vixen. @Vexi, I'm sure you're the one that posted yesterday (as TT) on the Smurfs blog and you had Vixen's name in your comment. Just stop already. Regradless if you use her name or not, we know who you are referring to. This is why the blogs got the way it did. Enoug. She had asked you from the start of all this to stop using her name but yet you continued. If you want to be bullies, please find a playground and do your bulling on there. Give it a rest. Respect works both ways.

April 27, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Get a room

I can't wait for the day they stop making Twilight movies. Vampires are supposed to be scary, not pansies. No offense to anyone who loves these movies.

I heard Wiz gets high at all his concerts... maybe he should lay off it a bit...

As for the people complaining about davidw, deal with it. I do believe trolls are necessary as are the random comments... but when you overdo it that's just a sign of lack of self-control and then it becomes excessive.

April 27, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. .•|•.

Ok, seems how I'm not allowed to reply...@cc & friends, It's not like that, we don't need this to chat,(nor would we make a comment like that) please stop. Yes, I will say hey to a few, but, I just want to read the funny comments, have a laugh, & that's it. So again, please stop. Thanks...?

April 27, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. Vexi

@10:17- oh, now it makes sense to me, too. She always thought of this as "her" blog. Now, she is going to report every post she doesn't like as abuse. Wow, somebody needs to get a grip. I'll guess we all need to "tippy toe" around her. Don't want to make the princess mad. I didn't realize she could hate poor little defenseless smurfs! Pretty sad!

April 27, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. .•|•.

Good am! Yesterday was kinda strange, but, it all makes sense now. @evil smurfette "V". I'll word this as careful as I can, don't want to offend anyone. My comment was deleted on the smurf blog. You see, I believe "someone" didn't read the article & took the name personal, thinking it was all about "one's self". I couldn't figure out why my comment was deleted, either. Looking back, it all makes sense, ya know? I guess I'll "tippy toe" on eggshells for awhile so I don't make such offensive comments. Should I throw in a wink..lol, too? No, that sounds stupid. Have a great w/e all.

April 27, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. cc & friends

This is our home and we're taking it back!

April 27, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  14. Vexi

Hey! Why did you delete my post? Vexi is the evil smurfette. I was making a funny related to the smurfs. Why on earth would you delete that? ok, I understand cleaning up the blog, but you don't like the smurfs? @david- please explain!

April 27, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  15. Elvis

tasty

April 27, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  16. Elvis

Kinda quiet in here... looks like everyone has left the building! I never left, just got tired of all the nonsense. Time for a deep-fried peanut butter & banana sammich. mmmm... tasy!

April 27, 2012 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  17. JellyBean

Nancy Grace has a TV movie coming out. Good grief, I'll make sure I do not see that.

April 27, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. Tippy Toe

I do love you Mr. Willians. Thanks for watching out for some of us trolls too .. wink.. lol

April 26, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. I bet ..

Mr. Williams walks around with a taser gun. Hush now...don't let him know I'm on. He wants to zap the wickness out of me. He he.. tip toe tip toe..around Mr. Williams...hush

April 26, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. beware

He has already killed Grothnar. who will be next?

April 26, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Acsension

I'm afraid to say anything,DavidW will get me.

April 26, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sgt. Stedenko

But I'm here, and you guys are busted!

April 26, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |