[By the by, we noticed some of you like to have a little fun in this post. And that's fine by us! Consider this the "free" post - come here and chat (responsibly) about topics unrelated to what's been up that day. This way, you guys can meet and greet here, leaving the comments on other posts to focus solely on the topic at hand. Have at it!]
Today's news you might've missed:
- Here's a photo Summit released today of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in their movie, "Breaking Dawn - Part 2," looking like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson with red contacts in. Are we sure this isn't a re-purposed pap shot during a walk of shame?
- When Zac Efron injures himself in "fruit-related" accidents, he thinks it's funny to blame it on "crazed fans" while talking to members of the press. Ha...ha? [Us Weekly]
- Wiz Khalifa, a rapper who is blatantly honest about his adoration for weed, was handed a citation in Nashville for marijuana possession. Best part of the story? The police say they saw him throw a blunt out of the window as they walked into his hotel room. Nice save, Wiz. [RS]
- James Franco is hoping Rihanna's request that he join her in her "We Found Love" video means there's a mutual love between them. [MTV] (Why do we think Drake is somewhere silently stewing at the moment?....)
- Take a look at Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz in the first stills from Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained." [EW]