Tamera Mowry-Housley expecting first child
April 25th, 2012

Tamera Mowry-Housley expecting first child

Actress Tia Mowry's son Cree will soon have a cousin!

A rep for "The Game" star's twin, Tamera, tells CNN that the actress and reality star is expecting her first child with husband Adam Housley. The couple expect to welcome their little one in November.

Being an aunt to baby Cree has given Tamera, 33, plenty of practice for motherhood, as she told us last year that she was full of "love for my nephew like I've never had before, and I can only imagine what it'll be like when I have my own child. Because Tia and I are twins, sometimes I feel like her child is my own son."

The former "Sister, Sister" star told Style that she and Adam don't know the sex of their baby yet, but they do want to find out.

"We would love for it to be a boy," she said, adding that she learned she was pregnant about three months ago.

"It as a feeling I can't describe," Tamera said of finding out she was expecting. "It was the happiest I had ever felt."

Tia's son with husband Cory Hardrict arrived last June, and the couple's preparation for their first child was caught on camera for the Style network reality show, "Tia & Tamera." The first season of the reality series also captured the walk-up to Tamera's wedding to Adam, a Fox News correspondent, whom she married in May of 2011.

The twins' life changes will continue in season 2 of "Tia & Tamera," which will launch on Style June 11.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. sassysticks53

I'm not mad so long as lol isn't mad that black men are stealing white wiminz! LOL!

April 30, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. daea

The Mowry twins are racially mixed. Black Mom and White Dad. There is no stealing.

April 25, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  3. beth

Maybe they married men that resembled their father. Love is love

April 25, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

So true. though i believe strongly and will stand by my word interracial won't happen in my family. I promise hell to my family once me and my soon to be be wife get married and years many years 30+ when our kids have wives/husbands best be same race. Or least Asian.

But with that said, I am 1/2 puerto rican. My birthdad is Puerto Rican and my mom is polish and german. so i don't look it, so i deny what i don't know of them. far as i know the parents that raised me are my true parents. nothing against my birthmom, she did the best she could as a mother and for herself. but i wouldn't have gotten where i am today with the parents who are my "foster" parents. i hate the term.

but congrats on them.

April 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  4. sabinabarnes

Love has know color......

April 25, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Dhat Chick

Some comments should be left to yourself, people don't seem to realize celebrities are human as well as we are. People don't get the point they have feelings too. Why do you take your time worrying about who black,white, or any human being wants to be with, all that matters is that she is happy. If it was you would want people to support your decision and be happy for you.Tamera, congraduations on your pregnancy and also your marriage. You seem very happy with Adam and your love seems real. I have watched you grow as well as I have grown. Your a amazing women, and haters comments shouldn't matter.

April 25, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Good

Hi Bradley, He probably treats her really well. He is a nice looking man and they look to be in love.

April 25, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Elisa Jordana

Pregnant, Pregnant.

April 25, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Bradley Ames

Why do good looking black women marry fugly men?

April 25, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Happy Love

As a, I would like to say a fairly attractive black woman, I cannot answer that question. Maybe he treats her really well.

April 25, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

U mad white men are stealing your wiminz?

April 25, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |