Today's news you might've missed:
- Katy Perry was caught snuggling at Coachella over the weekend with Florence and the Machine guitarist Robert Ackroyd. But until we see more consistent heavy petting/kissing and/or publicist-leaked-information on their relationship, we can't call it - "friends" "hang out" like that all the time. Just ask Kanye and Kim Kardashian. [MTV]
- The young woman who claimed to have had Justin Bieber's baby, Mariah Yeater, has been pretty MIA lately... so Biebs decided it was the perfect time to essentially let her know that she'll never get in his pants. On Twitter, of course. [Justin Bieber's Twitter]
- If you've been wondering why you haven't seen Ashley Fink around lately on "Glee," it's because she's more than likely not coming back to the show. Said Fink, "It is what it is." We knew we liked her! [The Insider]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds seem to have moved on from real estate shopping in the Big Apple to checking out the country surrounding it: The pair have reportedly made a home for themselves in a $2 million "beautiful country" house in Bedford, New York. [People]
- Rumor has it that Jennifer Aniston, who does not care about her ex-husband Brad Pitt's recent engagement to Angelina Jolie, is thinking of a marriage of her own and hunting for the perfect wedding location in Crete. Please find grains of salt and apply liberally. [TMZ]
- While some of you were ready to see Tupac perform from beyond the grave, it looks like you'll have to wait, possibly indefinitely. Dr. Dre said during his Coachella set Sunday that Hologram Pac is "strictly for Coachella... I wanna get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour....If a tour happens, we'll see, we'll see."