While you were working...
April 23rd, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Katy Perry was caught snuggling at Coachella over the weekend with Florence and the Machine guitarist Robert Ackroyd. But until we see more consistent heavy petting/kissing and/or publicist-leaked-information on their relationship, we can't call it - "friends" "hang out" like that all the time. Just ask Kanye and Kim Kardashian. [MTV]
  • The young woman who claimed to have had Justin Bieber's baby, Mariah Yeater, has been pretty MIA lately... so Biebs decided it was the perfect time to essentially let her know that she'll never get in his pants. On Twitter, of course. [Justin Bieber's Twitter]
  • If you've been wondering why you haven't seen Ashley Fink around lately on "Glee," it's because she's more than likely not coming back to the show. Said Fink, "It is what it is." We knew we liked her! [The Insider]
  • Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds seem to have moved on from real estate shopping in the Big Apple to checking out the country surrounding it: The pair have reportedly made a home for themselves in a $2 million "beautiful country" house in Bedford, New York. [People]
  • Rumor has it that Jennifer Aniston, who does not care about her ex-husband Brad Pitt's recent engagement to Angelina Jolie, is thinking of a marriage of her own and hunting for the perfect wedding location in Crete. Please find grains of salt and apply liberally. [TMZ]
  • While some of you were ready to see Tupac perform from beyond the grave, it looks like you'll have to wait, possibly indefinitely. Dr. Dre said during his Coachella set Sunday that Hologram Pac is "strictly for Coachella... I wanna get rid of all the rumors out there. This was not done for a tour....If a tour happens, we'll see, we'll see."

Filed under: While you were working

1. mad

You are still g ay

April 25, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  2. Måd

Mmmmm. Delicious troll tears. Cry harder.

Thx david.

April 24, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Thank you Mr. Williams

Now you people that are bizarre and wacko can stop using names of old bloggers that are no longer here. You also cannot spread the hatred to others via race, culture or ethnicity or even gender orientation any longer. I applaud this and hope you all do as well.

April 24, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @davidw

Do you know what a troll is? Somebody who steals another's name. The real sly sadie left one post today. Dan is new & generally very positive. I'm all for cleaning up this blog, but you are after the wrong people. They were being trolled.

April 24, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Thank you Mr. Williams

Much appreciated work Sir.
    Sincerely,
    erusku@yahoo.com

April 24, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @davidw

You do realize that just because you see a posted name, doesn't mean they are the person posting. Don't punish the innocent.

April 24, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • davidw

I see what you did there Dan. Yes, I'm aware that people can post using other people's names.
      You should apologize to Sly Sadie for impersonating her, btw.

April 24, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • @davidw

This is Dan. If you are who you say you are, you'd already know that it wasn't me trolling her. Nice try on that one.

April 24, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
      • davidw

I apologize for accusing you Dan. It's an amazing coincidence that someone with the exact same IP address that you use was also imitating Sly Sadie.
        It is clearly a small world.

April 24, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  7. This

-is weird!

April 24, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

It is, but, hopefully true. It would be nice to comment w/o getting called a name or receiving a death wish. Lol!

April 24, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. ?

This is awesome. Burn the heretics, david! Burn them all! XD

April 24, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. MusTroll

Actually, I stand corrected for once. Most of the trash got the boot while I was typing that.

April 24, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. MusTroll

I find it utterly hilarious that CNN deletes my Muslim trolling the second someone gets out of their comfort zone or something particularly funny happens. Yet WYWW is endless personal attacks that never get modded. Thx, racist PC swine. It's satire, grow up.

April 24, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. davidw

Hi @dan/@sly sadie/fake sly sadie
    Or do you prefer Bella?

My name is David Williams and I am the community manager at CNN.com. I was just reading through the comments on this thread and decided it was time to introduce myself.

I think it is great that so many people are gathering here in the comments and are starting to build relationships, but the abusive comments and bad behavior are getting out of hand.

I would like to encourage all of you treat each other with respect if you want to continue to participate in the comments.

Talking about movies, music, TV shows and the occasional book should be fun. There's no need to be nasty to each other.

I have blocked @Dan from commenting and I will be keeping a closer eye on the comments in the blog from now on.
    If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at david.williams@cnn.com.
    Thanks

April 24, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sly Sadie

Second, I don't post on my lunch break. I post from home and I post from morning to early afternoon. Rarely in the evening... Again, odd!

April 24, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

First, this troll is a very skilled one, as he/she has my normal mannerisms down pretty well. I do normally wish everyone a good day, but today I came on here and was immediately frustrated, so I haven't done that yet. Second, why go to the trouble of posting replies that sound like they were made by me? I normally have fun with the trolls, but this one baffles me! The naming stealing trolls are out in full force today!

April 24, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  14. JellyBean@Dan

Looks like the trolls are at it again. They say the same sad crap, laugh at their own "jokes" and the siht ain't even remotely funny. Can't even lighten up and be civil.

April 24, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sly Sadie

You are truly a sad and lonely individual.

April 24, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Sly Sadie

Mama's Boys?! What are you 12 years old? What time is your library period over so you can go out on the playground and hang around with the other bullies?

April 24, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sly Sadie

I just feel bad for you. You don't even make sense!

April 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Red Foreman

WTH is going on here?

April 24, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sly Sadie

I am so seriously sick of this topic day after day after day. Can't we PLEASE just carry on NORMAL conversations like NORMAL human beings?! I am TIRED of being the focus of trolls. I am TIRED of the nonsense replies. I am TIRED of people being rude to one another just because they are anonymous and can! I'd just like to talk about the blog topics and maybe a few personal anecdotes... PLEASE!!

April 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  20. hollywood distorter

@dan & sly sadie you are part of the problem. your master charlie crack must've let you out of your basement slave cell long enough to post again. hope you get flogged for that.

April 24, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Seriously?! Please, TELL ME WHAT I HAVE EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS KIND OF TRASH TALKING?!

April 24, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly sadie

Thank you SO MUCH, Dan! :)

April 24, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

OMG, really? FYI, sadie doesn't personally know charlie. I thought Dan was a troll bud of Mr. Ed's from back in the day? Geeze, just when it seemed safe to "go back in the water", attack! LOL! As for charlie, he has no use for this place, he doesn't come here. (Along w/a few others that I know of) So believe me or not, that's up to you.

April 24, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Dan

@?- I don't care what they drink. What is wrong with you? What you don't think older or younger people have a sense of humor? Age is a state of mind anyway. Shoot, those cc gals could probably party a lot of you under the table. I deal with people of all ages all day long. I have friends of all ages. I don't discriminate due to age. That was a pretty stupid remark. Do you think you are better than them? I would seriously doubt it.

April 24, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sly Sadie

Can we be civil to one another for even just one day, please?

April 24, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Dan

So, Ed. I'd give you credit for driving me off, but that was never the case. I left for other reasons. I'm back now, so deal with it. There will never be a day I back down from a little, nasty coward like you. Just after the few weeks that I've been back, I see who the real problem on this blog is. It is you. Why don't you just grow up, and try to be a real human being for a change. What am I saying, that is never going to happen, is it. So I'm here. Bring it, coward.

April 24, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Sly Sadie

Good Afternoon to all of my Blog friends!! How are we all faring today?

April 24, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  25. @Dan -mad rap3r

Your friend is back. Soon the rest of wh-ores will follow.

April 24, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  26. $

Is anyone else as sick of the reversed post order as I am? Also, for gods sake: FIX THE REPORT ABUSE BUTTON ALREADY!!!!!! The blog is slowly being overrun by youtube spam. Soon lojenk, leucadia bob, and digital dave will be all that remains of this place.

April 24, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Yeah, what's up w/the backwards comments? I, also, agree w/ya about the video posts. For those of us who use ph's, downloading the comment section takes forever, sometimes.

April 24, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan

You are right. This reverse order thing sucks. I have noticed a lot more of these videos since I've been back, too. What's up with that? This is what I really want to know, has anyone seen the 3 stooges movie yet? What's your opinion of the movie? Just wondering.

April 24, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  27. JellyBean

Looks like LiLo landed the Liz Taylor role. Hope she does it justice.

April 24, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  28. Ben

I had a bad sinus headache today. But worked anyhows. Maybe we will all feel better tomorrow. We hope your evening will be the happiest.

April 23, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |