Jessica Simpson: Yep, I'm still pregnant
April 23rd, 2012

Jessica Simpson: Yep, I'm still pregnant

Don’t worry, Jessica Simpson fans, you didn’t miss the delivery of her first child over the weekend.

Despite reports that she’d already given birth, the “Fashion Star” mentor reassured Twitter followers on Saturday morning that she's still with child.

"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!!” she wrote. “Don't believe what you read ladies and gents."

The ready-to-pop singer and her fiance, Eric Johnson, are expecting their little one, a girl, any day now.

Simpson recently feted her daughter-to-be at an L.A.-area baby shower attended by gal pal and actress Jessica Biel and sister Ashlee Simpson.

The sooner Simpson delivers this baby, she says, the faster she can get back up on her feet: she tweeted Tuesday that she was anxious to give birth so she could get back in her stilettos.

"I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again!" she broadcasted to her close to five million followers. "My feet feel homesick!"

1. observer

good luck girl..i have a ton more respect for her she made a real franchise for herself. she has a great voice she should record again.

April 24, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ponysmith

I hope you get to wear your stilettos but be warned that feet spread with pregnancy due to the hormones which are released ( relaxin). The feet usually don't go back to the pre-pregnancy size.

April 24, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. Nick Lachey

Yea..I.hard to believe I was married to her. I still blame her dad though for alot of issues. he was a control freak and always hung around jess alot especially by the pool...creepy...Ashley wasn't even better...she had no talent what so ever.

April 24, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Just My Opinion

The real Nick Lachey is more self respecting of other, and have move on with his life. He woud have never stooped this low. But he may have thought about it.

April 25, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jay

Still pregnant and, amazingly, I still don't care.

April 24, 2012 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  5. D

Jess, u look beautiful, some gain all over w/girls but your preg.. Gota enjoy bein preg..after she s out,you'll miss it. But don't listen to rude people.. It is a unbelievable experience, hope u Enjoy!! U look fine
    From south jersey, hated people always saying stuff, it will hurt ur feeling, so pay no mind , as u know & u have to do anyway from bein in spotlight , right
    Best wishes she s probably already here by time I looked this up

April 23, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  6. colleen jones

I WAS JUST READING ABOUT PEOPLE SAYING HOW HEAVY JESSICA WAS WITH HER PREGNANCY! I AM A 55 YR OLD WOMEN AND HAVE A 26 YR OLD CHILD. I AM 5.2 AND GAINED A GOOD 70 POUNDS. I AM APPALLED AT ANYONE WHO WOULD SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WITH CHILD. IT MAKES ME SICK I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL, YOU LOOK RADIANT AND HAPPY AND I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. SCREW THOSE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY! ENJOY EVER SINGLE MINUTE! I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST AND LOADS OF HAPPINESSS! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE AND VERY BEAUTIFUL!

April 23, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. hollywood distorter

still ugly and stupid too.

April 23, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deloris

#hollywood distorter: Stupid is as Stupid does...Ugly is to the bone!!! Jessica is a very beautiful woman who is blessed to be with child. A lot of women would kill to be in her position (many can't have their own babies)......Cut her some slack
      already

April 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  8. meme

Why do you have to be SO RUDE.....

April 23, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Elisa Jordana

This has gone on long enough. How she hasn't c rapped this kid out already is insane.

April 23, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  10. hawk

What a disgusting sow.

April 23, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • danielle4984

Are you better than her now? How much better do you feel about yourself after putting someone down like that?

April 24, 2012 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  11. Ugh

She already had the kid. She is saying she is "still pregnant" so she can get away with being "still fat". Romo is so glad he got out of that pocket in time!

April 23, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

If she had in fact already had the baby, it would have only been in the last week or so. Like any woman, she would still be carrying baby weight considering that she herself would still be recovering from giving birth and would likely not be working out. Let's see how well you fare carrying a child for 9 months. I doubt you'd be looking hot so soon (or any time) after.

April 24, 2012 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  12. Chris

she's definitely huge, but many men would give anything if their pregnant wife still looked that good.

April 23, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Lewis

She's gonna blow!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. bouncer bob

She thinks she's the only woman with a shoe fetish? Don't all women?

April 23, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Leucadia Bob

Earthday Festivities in San Diego:
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AovE2b2z4nw&w=640&h=390]

April 23, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Stella

She got very huge, but still looks beautiful!

April 23, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Already by

passing the unborn for shoes...yeah she is a winner.

April 23, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |