Giuliana and Bill Rancic are having a baby
April 23rd, 2012

Giuliana and Bill Rancic are having a baby

After years of struggling to conceive, Giuliana and Bill Rancic are finally expecting!

The E! News host and her husband announced Monday on the "Today" show that they’re going to become parents via a gestational surrogate.

The pair, who star on the Style network reality show “Giuliana & Bill," have been open about their journey to parenthood, which has included a miscarriage and ineffective IVF treatments.

Now the couple say they’re expecting their bundle of joy with the help of a gestational surrogate, which means the child is biologically theirs and is being carried in another womb.

"It was pretty much one of the best moments of my life, if not the best moment of my life," Giuliana said on the morning show, explaining that they’d discovered one of the embryos she’d banked prior to learning she had breast cancer had proven successful.

"It was just another world, on another level,” she said, adding that she and Bill know the sex of the child but are saving it as a surprise.

"This was our last stop," Bill added. "This was it. We had those two embryos that we had banked prior to learning about the breast cancer, and with the medicine she was on, this was our last effort. The prayers were answered."

The woman carrying the baby, who Giuliana joked is her “baby mama," lives "out of state" and is married with two kids of her own. She's due in late summer.

1. business loans

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this coincidence didn't happened
    in advance! I bookmarked it.

July 2, 2013 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  2. loan in singapore

Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you ever been
    blogging for? you make running a blog glance
    easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!

July 2, 2013 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  3. Xydtipahtu Sturdnantu

Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

July 10, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. MM

Alot of ignorant people on this post. True asses at that. They are a beautiful couple and until you have gone through their struggles the ignorant comments should be kept to self.....

June 5, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  5. woman

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide something back and help others such as you aided me.

May 10, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  6. Happy Love

I was very happy to hear about the Rancics and their good news. She has truly been through a lot and she deserves some bit of happiness. So lay off a little people.

April 25, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Sarah T

First off I will say that I get a kick out of all the comments on here of those who believe that sitting behind a computer spewing disparaging comments about someone whom they have never met... second- congrats to the Rancics! I have been a fan of Giuliana since her start on E! News and since then I have been amazed and the grace and poise she has posessed in times of sadness. What a role model for woman; she had battled breast cancer; overcome the heartache of several failed attempts to have a child on her own; is one half of a positive and strong marriage and within the last year battled breast cancer! Instead of crawling in a hole and hiding; she has opened her life up to millions of viewers going through the same trials and tribulations so that they can no longer feel alone in their problems. I could not think of better people for this to happen to; enough is enough; time for you both to get back the good you have put into the world. :)

April 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Leslie

Too bad she couldn't force herself to put on some weight so that she might be fertile enough herself to carry the child. I hope the child doesn't grow up to be anorexic like she is....

April 24, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

This is what happens when you don't take care of yourself. If Giuliana wouldn't be so superficial and trying desperately to look so perfect, whicth she doesn't by the way, the girl has a boy figure !

April 24, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. duh

In other news, I had a bowel movement. All is well.

April 24, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  10. 120 year old colored fella

Yo! 100 year old colored fella ...Go on ta bed afore i slap you silly ...

April 23, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • 100 year old colored fella

I lives in ol folk home here jersey. sometimes I stays up but most times I goes to bed early. day gets mads at ol peoples who tries to stays up late. specially da mean black sassy nurse dat get mad at mes. I likes to hit her wit my cane. hit her one time long side da head good!

April 24, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nancy

My husband and I have been happily married over 20 years and have never had or wanted children. I can only imagine going through what the Rancic's have been through but i feel so happy for them! I watched their announcement on the Today show this morning and was thrilled for them! That's one baby shower that would I would love to attend. Congratulations!

April 23, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. MMK

Oh Yay!! Congrats to them =D

April 23, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Italy4

I'm from the old school – that babies are a gift from God and should be brought into the world by natural means.

April 23, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • cara

Wow...old school is right. Do you even know about the struggles of couples who try but can't concieve on their own but can't the natural, old fashion way?? It is heartbreaking. Giuliana would be risking her life if she carried the baby on her own by her cancer possibly returning. That baby will be loved more than anything and I say God bless and thank God for modern medicine!

April 23, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • danielle4984

Italy4: So this baby isn't a gift from God? How dare you judge someone else's choices. There are so many babies born into this world to parents who can't provide for them and do harm to them. Is that the way you prefer it? Does that sit better with your old school standards? Because it was natural? Get off your pedestal and be happy a child is being brought into a loving home.

April 24, 2012 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Merin

I figure if God didn't want it, He wouldn't let it happen.

April 24, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • JMC

She may have had damage to her reproductive organs as a result of the cancer treatment– maybe she banked her eggs before receiving chemo or radiation or other types of cancer treatment. Either way, I wish them all good health and happiness and if God didn't want people to use science to advance fertility, He wouldn't have made scientists.

April 24, 2012 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Lou

What a selfish statement – I bet if you were in the same predicament as they are you'd do exactly what they are doing.

April 24, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  14. IrishNewcomer

Who cares that some "supposed celebrity" is pregnant? She is just one of millions of women who are expecting a baby. Why does she deserve coverage? Oh yeah...it's the celebrity culture that is poisoning America and the world. The news media is corrupted beyond belief. The news media are no longer journalists, they are but flacks and pimps.

April 23, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. dina

What IS this woman's talent. None that I can see. Why is she covered so much? What iin the world does she do that gives her so much attention?. Why don't you cover people who matter?

April 23, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pamela

If you don't care, then don't read the story. She is an amazing women and I am very happy for Bill and Giuliana. She is definitely an inspiration to women everywhere.

April 23, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • danielle4984

Dina: Because people like you keep reading and responding to it! If you don't care, why are you wasting your precious time reading this article and responding to it!?

April 24, 2012 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
    • ashley

Seriously.. google her if you really don't know instead of being rude. She was a reporter on enews with Ryan seacrest and has fought a very brave public batttle with breasted cancer and along the way she has grown a pretty big fan base. I for one am very happy for her.

April 24, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  16. Kat

Congratulations to you both. Stay strong and god bless.

April 23, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janet Rubinetti Parslow

Congrats to the couple.....I know you have been waiting forever for this child. Good luck in the future. I'm sure you will be wonderful parents. Bless you all.

April 24, 2012 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
  17. Ydnar

Figures, another set of parents who have trouble with creating their own children instead rely on someone else rather then adopting a child who has no family.

April 23, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • W bahr

They did not have trouble creating their own child, health issues prevent here from CARRYING her own child.. The child they are waiting on will be theirs genetically. Their surrogate is an incubator only.

April 23, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

And you know, because you've adopted before?

April 23, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Billy the Exterminator

I hope it's a big heavy book so I can drop it on your head.

April 23, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Veronica M.

I am sooo happy for both of you.Congrats and wish everything goes well.You deserve it,G. after several attempts..Love your show!!God Bless.

April 23, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  20. 100 year old colored fella

if'n i sees dat guliana face on a street corners in harlem at 1 in da morning, I screams like lil' girl and jumps right out of my butt h***!!!! I run away like lil girl caus'n her face would terrify ol leroy. Lord hav mercy child!!!!!!!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Buzz Killington

a) Feed that woman a hamburger.
    b) Her face makes me cry.
    c) See a + b

April 23, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy Mellini

Praise God!! So happy for the both of them! I know they will be amazing parents! Their baby doesn't know but he/she won the lottery! I have praying continuesly for Giuliana since I heard of her cancer. There was no doubt in my mind that she would beat because I knew God would bless them with a child! Congrats again Giuliana and Bill the world loves you and supports you!

April 23, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sandee

I think some of you go to bed and wake up hateful. Such pathetic comments – is is their money to what the HELL the feel like spending it on. Congrats Bill and G – love you guys for your honesty and G for removing some of the fear and stigma about breast cancer. Thanks to you both!!! To the haters, keep on hating, you do not know any better.

April 23, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Victoria, Santa Fe

I caught their show last season and although I am not a huge fan of reality tv, they showed an example
    of a couple in a happy union...which was nice to see. Congratulations to Bill and Guiliana, and family, yay.

April 23, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Ally

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for both of them!!!! For all the stupid comments...There is nothing wrong with adoption, but it is definitely not for everyone, and there is NOTHING wrong to desire their own biological child!! People that wrote hurtful comments clearly have not experienced problems with infertility! Bill and Juliana...I am so happy for you guys!!! You guys are a great couple and deserve all the best!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  25. s6tacy

WHY IN THE HELL COULDNT THIS WOMAN HAVE ADOPTED A LIL WHITE BABY, INSTEAD SHE HAS WASTED, YES, WASTED, THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON FERTILITY TREATMENTS AND IN THE END NOW HAS PASSED ON THIS CANCER GENE BY CHOOSING TO USE HER EMBRYO IN A SURROGATE! THIS IS A SICK, TWISTED COUPLE

April 23, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

I'm sure you're just another internet troll, but still, who are you to judge?

April 23, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Logic

It's her money. Besides, fertility doctor's kids need to go to school too.

April 23, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • ehomer

You are the sick twisted person. It is ludricous to say that an adopted child is eactly the same as a biological child. Of course it's not! It's not better or worse but different. It won't have either of your eyes or nose or voice or anyhting else biologically inherited. It may be a lot smarter than you are or a lot stupider. In my family everybody looks like somebody else, we have similar personalities, each gender's voices sound alike, our intellects are similar. My best friend & husband are adopted. She loves her family, he doesn't love his, but neither of them look like their adoptive families or have similar personalities or interests. They both went looking for their bio families, they needed to see who they looked like & see where their personalities came from. It's the most natural thing in the world to want your own bio kids. And thank god adoption exists but it's not for everyone, in fact, it's not for most.

April 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joy

I take Stacey that you have never dealt with infertility and miscarriage? The ignorance of your comment shows this. There are many beautiful children out there, maybe even in your family, that you have no idea if they were the result of fertility treatments. Would you tell those children to their face they were the result fo a waste of money to sick and distorted parents? I would hope not. No need to pass judgment.

Congrats to the Rancics!!!

April 23, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  26. 100 year old colored fella

an good gods she look skinny den cr@@. how she goin ta hav babies with a body of a stick??? how she goin to nurish dem? how? U tink dem babies be alright wit her looking like a ww2 prisoner of war????? tell me peoples!! tell me. tell ol leroy!

April 23, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  27. 100 year old colored fella

who care?!!! who care?!! white peoples gots finds something else to follow den dis. this here is crazy new. no one care but dare mamas!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jensen

First of all, these people are irrelevant and not real celebrities. Second, what is wrong with adoption? The couple says 'this was there last chance,' yet there are so many children in the US and around the globe needing good homes.

April 23, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Well, what's wrong with using a gestational surrogate? And I think by last chance they meant last chance at having a baby who was biologically theirs.

April 23, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. 100 year old colored fella

who care?!!! who care?!! white peoples gots finds something else to follow den dis. this here is crazy news. no one care but dare mamas!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Cedar Rapids

Who?'

April 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Olivia

WONDERFUL NEWS, so very happy for you both!! Giuliana, you are one very strong women!! Much Love & Happiness to you both and your bundle of joy on the way! So nice to read GOOD news in the news for once!!

April 23, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  32. MommaM

Couldn't be happier for the two of you – I know you will be wonderful parents.

April 23, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  33. ca2010

And this is one of top stories on CNN's front page? A very sad day for the world of news.

April 23, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Olivia

Can't you just be happy for someone who has gone through an awful lot lately???

April 23, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • graphicsgirl777

Yeah yeah we know if you ran CNN things would be awesome. You don't however, so take a pill.

April 23, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • tinisha

ITs in the entertainment section you dummy. Its front page news for entertainment. Maybe you should pay attention to the links that you click on maybe you wont be looking for headline news in the entertainment section. Wow.

April 23, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Timmy Lee Roberts

Congratulations and God Bless you all!!

April 23, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  35. 8;

She looks like E.T

April 23, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Trigena

Wow this is really great news. I really like them as couple and look like they would be great parents.

April 23, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Margaret

fantastic.

April 23, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Cindy

I am so over the top happy for Giuliana and Bill. I have been following their story from the beginning and believe them to be so in love and so genuine. They will make absolutely wonderful parents. Glad to see some good news finally coming their way. Congratulations!

April 23, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  39. carby

REALLY? WHO CARES? I can't watch ANYTHING she is on because she is NOT EASY TO LOOK AT!!!!! She has one of the weirdest, strangest looking face I've ever seen.....................

April 23, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Annoyed

You are probably not much to look at yourself, given your ugly comment. Why can't you just say something nice for a couple who has been through so much?

April 23, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elisa Jordana

I'm sure you're a regular Brad Pitt.

April 23, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jeannie

Giuliana and Bill I am so happy for you guys!! This is just the best news possible. So unexpected, yet such a blessing for you two, and I think the whole world is happy for you. God bless you and your child.

April 23, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Sara

B & G, I AM SORRY PEOPLE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ARE SO MEAN, SAYING HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT YOU. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH INFERTILITY, IT IS VERY PAINFUL, OUR DAUGHTER IS AN IVF MIRACLE. DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS ON THIS PAGE! YOU ARE VERY LUCKY YOU FINANCIALLY CAN AFFORD A SURROGATE, THEY COST ABOUT $80,000. PLEASE COUNTYOUR BLESSING FOR THAT FACT, THE AVERAGE COUPLE COULD NEVER AFFORD THAT.

April 23, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • chandler.

Infertility is tough, even more tough if you have no money or health insurance.

April 23, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Beka

Congratulations!!!!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Chandler

That is wonderful. They are going to be the best parents in the world. God has blessed them and gave them a gift because they are so wonderful. They must be terrific people if she can get pregnant.

April 23, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Susan

Sick of celebrities that are so full of themselves and then the media that fuels their egos!

April 23, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Bill

Why do we care??? I liked Bill on The Apprentice and Giuliana is attractive. Also, my sister is a breast cancer survivor. But still, why do we care? Why are they semi-famous and this is big news? I heard a teaser this morning on the Today show about their upcoming exclusive interview with them with a big happy annoucement. Why is that special? I hope that all 3 live long happy lives, but I don't need to know.

April 23, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Cheryl

Happy Halloween to the scary couple. May their jackolanters candles shine bright.

April 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. muggl3smom

wishing you the very best:)

April 23, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • NYC Girl

There is more to life than having kids. I mean she is so obsessed that it's scary. Too bad her wonderful husband and great career was not enough to make her happy

April 23, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  48. jerseygirl

Congratulations to Bill and Guiliana - their road to parenthood has been long and fraught with so much disappointment and sadness. And to have it all play out in the public arena has to be exhausting - so many marriages crumble as a result of infertility issues. As a fellow infertility survivor, I wish them nothing but happiness and blessings.

To the haters on this board - these are the people who, unfortunately, have no problem procreating and filling their kids' heads with hate and lack of compassion. Sometimes, things just aren't fair.

April 23, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  49. alcourts

April 23, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Cindy G.

This is a couple who very much wanted a child and I am happy for them as I would be any couple that is expecting a much desired child. I don't know if "deserve" is the right word, but they want a child and with her diagnosis of cancer the option of carrying a child held too many risks. It will be fun watching them deal with a little one after living a very care free and get up and go anytime kind of life!!!

April 23, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Mike

I am so happy for both of them. God bless you.

April 23, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Angela

Any news of a child is happy news. BUT, if she hadn't been so concerned with gaining weight because of her 'job', she probably could have carried this child on her own. She's too skinny, and more than likely anorexic, which is why she couldn't conceive traditionally.

April 23, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • jam

She has cancer.

April 23, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sonia

Given that it was discovered that she had breast cancer, she is incredibly lucky that she did not conceive naturally. Cancer spreads rapidly during pregnancy. I had a friend who conceived naturally and was diagnosed with breast cancer after having trouble breast-feeding her infant. Three and a half years later, she is no longer with us. Not all stories end like that but your odds of beating cancer are certainly better if discovered pre-pregnancy.

April 23, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Praying for your spirit to be renewed

@Angela, you are not her doctor and should really think before you speak. Until you have walked a mile in her shoes, you don't have a clue about her body, only what she chooses to share with the public. God Bless your evil spirit and may you find peace within to be kind to others.

April 23, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • darlene egnatios

Angela, you don't know the facts, therefore you should not be judging.

April 23, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandra

You really have no facts at all. They tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!! Guiliani woould have done anything to carry a child. This is the last resort and this decision was hard to make. I admire her decision. It wasnt easy!

April 23, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  53. $

Some of Giulianas work.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdO5fTX48ZY&w=640&h=390]

April 23, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Tina

I am so over-the-top happy for them. They've had so many disappointments in trying to have a baby. And then the cancer thing. I wish all involved good health and happiness.

April 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Casey

Congrats to both of you! ~ I'm happy for the two of you. Going thru the same thing wish us luck!

April 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  56. slvia

How can you evil,bored people say horrible things about their wonderful news of bringing life into this world however way they choose!!!!its to bad..children have to deal w/ such ugly people like you! SHAME ON YOU&KHARMA WILL HAVE ITS TIME W/ U!

April 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Cheryl

Woo this is one seriously goofy looking couple. Were their parents cousins ?

April 23, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  58. The REAL Truth...

Not that I really care, but it is a great day for them. Perhaps they could have put as much time / effort / $$ into adopting a child?? After all, kids are as much a product of parenting as they are of the gene pool from which they spring.

April 23, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • MERCY

Adaption is not for everyone. Remember the TN woman who returned her adapted son to Russian unaccampanied?

April 23, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bo

Adoption, while a wonderful thing to do, is not a cure for infertility. For the sake of the child, you should adopt because you WANT to, not because you HAVE to. Until and unless you adopt, you shouldn't tell other people to do it, or judge other people for not doing it.

April 23, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  59. barb

THE VERY BEST WISHES TO YOU.......YOU WILL BE WONDERFUL PARENTS..........GOD BLESS........

April 23, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Just how exactly do you know they will be "wonderful parents"? Is it because they have money? or is it because you know them personally? Get a life!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leonel Messi

Panthro- get a life!!! You are the one reading people's response in the entertaining section you fat fuk!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Leonel Messi: Sorry to disappoint you a$$-wipe, but I'm 6'2" 210 lbs....bet you wouldn't tell me that to my face, hiding behind a screen, anybody can sound tough....

April 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  60. 2Blues5

So happy for them! They have been through so much together and they deserve to have this joy in their lives. Congrats to two great people!!

April 23, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  61. tessa

they are a lovely couple and I wish them the very best, congratulations :)

April 23, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  62. Randy

Hey CNN, who cares? How many soldiers were killed in Afghanistan today?

April 23, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • retphxfire

It's in the entertainment section, if you don't want to read about celerities, don't click on the story or go to that sections.

April 23, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Thank you very much Randy!!!! There are soldiers coming home with amputated legs and arms and with PTSD, but I guess they don't care about them, but Giulianna having a baby, wow!!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Trezenia

Wonderful News! They deserve this so much after all the trails & tribulations, it has truly made be happy. God
    Bless the Surrogate, Giulianna & Bill. I think they are a very attractive couple, some people are just jealous!

April 23, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  64. C0mm3nt

Congratulations. So happy for them that it's finally coming together.

April 23, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  65. Suze
    April 23, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  66. samhain

who gives a sh it? shes hideous anyway

April 23, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  67. رهملا لتيليدلب

Congratulating on you're Western demonspawn! I bet he growing up to be great imperialist and oppressing many peoples. Why going with surrogate though? Aha! I knowing why. Western woman are drug taking prostītutes. Western man are neutered by powerful woman ruling him.

April 23, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  68. Bianca

God bless them. I can't think of a couple who deserves a baby more than them. They have something missing from so many couples and that is RESPECT. No cussing or calling each other names. That is the type of home babies deserve.
    Congratulations!

April 23, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  69. mmkelly

Good for them. They will make wonderful parents

April 23, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  70. Mary

Congratulations.. My prayer to Both of you... Giuliana do not stress!!!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  71. Emily

She really does have an odd insect looking head. Kind of like The head of a praying mantis. I think the comparison to Zorak from the old Space Ghost cartoon is spot on.

April 23, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Linda

That is spot on! I've been trying to think of what kind of critter she looks like and it is the Praying Mantis. LOL.

April 23, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
    • samhain

rotfl.exactly. shes gonna have an alien baby

April 23, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  72. Ann B.

I am so happy for these two people. They deserve all the happiness in the world! Congrats to you both!

April 23, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  73. Andrew

And these people are who????
    Slow news day???

April 23, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  74. Jen

I wish them well. I am glad she has beat cancer. I wish she would gain a little weight, she looks very hungry to me. But I am glad for their good news.

April 23, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  75. Now Why

I am very happy to hear that she got some good news. Congrats and I hope you guys get to enjoy all the blessing parenthood has to offer.

April 23, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  76. Dale

She is an exact twin of Zorak. Check out her twin on this link

April 23, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  77. Dale

April 23, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  78. midwest

From what I've seen of this couple, they appear to be decent people who care very much for one another. Nothing wrong with letting others know that there are options available for having a child when the odds are stacked against you. It may give some couples hope.

April 23, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  79. Bob

Gross.

April 23, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  80. Pat in IL

The hate comments here are ridiculous. Just shows that there are a bunch of 14 yr olds posting who think that sort of thing is cute. I'm not as interested in this couple and their every day happenings as some others, but I certainly wish them well and recognize that there are a lot of people who are interested and even more who take heart from their story of bumps in the road. There is absolutely no excuse for ugly remarks, so you idiots need to get a life of your own.

April 23, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  81. H Jay from NYC

There an annoying couple. Why must every event in there life get media attention.

April 23, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  82. Katrina

Mazel Tov! You two deserve a lot of happiness!

April 23, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  83. TODAY

THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH FERTILITY PROBLEMS AND SO MANY WOMAN WITH BREST CANCER BUT THEY ARE NOT EVERY DAY ON CNN

April 23, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  84. Wendy

I am so happy for Giuliana and Bill. I found myself praying for them more then once while watching their struggles being played out on the TV. Blessings come in the most unexpected ways sometimes and their little bundle of joy is certainly a testament to that. Many thoughts, prayers, and blessings for the nameless woman who made this possible for the Rancic's.

April 23, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Get out of here with your blessings c-rap, what are you, a pastor or something? I guess since you prayed for them, that's why this happened!! Pray for me to get rich!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  85. SnazzyGirl

I agree, their children would be ugly. I dont find either of them attractive. Her hairline is so far back, she is almost bald. He is just...ewwww. I find them fake., just like the Will and Jada.

April 23, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Marie

I have never seen a head with such an odd shape as hers. She has an insect head or something. Scary looking

April 23, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  86. TODAY

THIS WOMAN IS SO FULL OF HERSELF THAT SHE CANNOT KEEP ANYTHING PERSONAL...EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE PUBLIC...CRAVING FOR ATTENTION AND COMPASSION

April 23, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Marie

I agree. Everyone has problems. We just don't whine about them all the time. I think they are self pitying media hores.

April 23, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Jackie

Today, why do you have to yell? You are a very angry person.

April 23, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  87. salleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Giuliana and bill are an awesome couple who have had some extremely difficult things to face. Anyone who has a
    nasty comment to make about them or this news is a real jerk.

Congratulations to both of you! This is fantastic news and it made me happy to hear about it. You deserve the best
    and you'll be wonderful parents!!! Yay!!

April 23, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  88. TODAY

THIS PEOPLE ARE OVERWHELMING WITH THEIR PROBLEMS....OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 23, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  89. Peggy

To Big Mark,
    Only wish you mom and dad thought like you, oh, maybe that is the problem!
    The closest you will be to perfection is when you are born, beyond that you get programmed by adult humans.
    God bless you B and G, you will be a great contribution to our race!

April 23, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  90. dawn

OMG what a wonderful surprise congrats

April 23, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  91. rachelle

My congrats to both of you! The strength & courage you both have shown all of us are lessons everyone should learn from. i admire the testament of hope & love for each other you have shown us all. Ths child will be an astounding star of life for the world of true love for each other as well as for the world to to see grow & shine. My prayers to you.

April 23, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  92. Dani

bill is very handsome, and seems like a very loving and attentive husband. unless they're putting on a facade, these two seem to genuinely love each other. i've known marriages that have crumbled under similar circulstances (i.e., severe illness, inability to conceive), and it's a credit to bill and g that they've been able to weather the strom thus far, for better or for worse. seems like thay have the worse part down, so i hope "better" is coming their way.

April 23, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Latonya

I think Bill looks very funny looking and slightly odd. I certainly wouldn't call him handsome. He might look ok if he was from England where the toothless people live. If he is from the US he needs to consider fussing at his mom and dad.

April 23, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  93. erica-hope

Miracles happen!! Congratulations on overcoming and the abundance of blessings you are receiving!! We will continue to pray through each trimester and beyond. The naysayers or ignorant such as above showed their true iq level and lack of empathy. Ignorance and stupidity of cyber bullies can never take away such joy.

April 23, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  94. Jay

Some of you are really mean or just saying nasty things to get attention which I just gave you.

Congrats to the new parents. May you continue to be blessed and be happy!

April 23, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Lee

Thanks for the good attention. We hope you have a happy day. We really hope it works out ok for them.

April 23, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  95. Chang Tran

No. Chirdren berry berry guuud. In China used to make derricious stew. Cook with bamboo shoot and snow peas. Berry berry derricious.

April 23, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  96. Big Mark

Children are horrible little monsters that poooop all the time.

April 23, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  97. bouncer bob

Hope it works out for them. I've seen many relationships foil after having children.

April 23, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  98. Creole

These be some butt ugly peeps.

April 23, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  99. Tim

They surely arent an attractive couple. Hopefully their baby won't have tentacles.

April 23, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  100. Stacy

I am so happy for the two of you! I watch your show all the time and you deserve some wonderful news such as this! CONGRATS!

April 23, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |