"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary" - so go the opening lines of Edgar Allen Poe's famous and ominous poem, "The Raven."
Now, a fictionalized account of Poe's last days will be released on the big screen. In "The Raven," Poe (played by John Cusack) follows a serial killer whose murders are very similar to those described in his stories. The movie comes to theaters on April 27.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- Catch the "Fox 25th Anniversary Special," which features stars from "Ally McBeal"; "Beverly Hills, 90210"; "Married With Children"; "American Idol"; "24"; "That '70s Show"; "Family Guy"; and "In Living Color." The special kicks off at 8 p.m. ET.
- Watch new episodes of "Bones" and "House" starting at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
- "Modern Family's" Jesse Tyler Ferguson will be on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" at 11:34 p.m. ET on NBC.
- "Glee" pays homage to Whitney Houston in their latest episode, on tonight at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
- Books being released this week include: "The Wind Through the Keyhole" by Stephen King; "Sunrise Point" by Robyn Carr; "How Great Women Lead: A Mother-Daughter Adventure into the Lives of Women Shaping the World" by Bonnie St. John; "Crystal Gardens" by Amanda Quick; and "The Immortal Rules" by Julie Kagawa.
- Movies and TV series coming out on DVD and Blu-ray are: "Contraband"; "The Innkeepers"; and the "Titanic" TV series.
- New music coming out this week includes: "Blunderbuss" by Jack White; "Legendary Demos" by Carole King; "Live At the Moody Theater" by Warren Haynes; "The Wanted" by The Wanted; "Up All Night" by Kip Moore; and "Hard 2 Love" by Lee Brice.
- Catch a new episode of "Revenge" at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
- "Parks and Recreation's" Rob Lowe will be on the "Late Show with David Letterman" at 11:35 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Wil Wheaton guest stars on "The Big Bang Theory" as a guest at Wolowitz's bachelor party. Watch this at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Watch the live episode of "30 Rock," where Kenneth leads the crew on a history of Studio 6H, at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Paul Rudd returns as Bobby Newport as he and Leslie participate in a televised debate on "Parks and Recreation" at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Catch a new episode of "Scandal" at 10:01 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Rob Lowe will track his ancestry on "Who Do You Think You Are?" at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Head to the movie theater to catch: "The Pirates! Band of Misfits," with the voices of Hugh Grant, Brendan Geeson and Jeremy Piven; "The Five-Year Engagement," starring Jason Segel and Emily Blunt; "Safe," starring Jason Statham; and "Bernie" starring Jack Black, Shirley MacLaine and Matthew McConaughey.