Goldie Hawn: No rush for Kate Hudson to wed
April 20th, 2012

Goldie Hawn: No rush for Kate Hudson to wed

Goldie Hawn is telling inquiring minds to chill out on the rumors surrounding her daughter Kate Hudson’s long engagement to rocker Matthew Bellamy.

According to Us Weekly, Hudson announced her engagement to the Muse musician last year but then, nada - no booked wedding halls, no gown purchases, not even, apparently, a set date.

Hawn says she believes none of this is necessary.

"There's no prepping for a wedding," the 66-year-old said at at the Turnaround for Children's 3rd Annual Impact Awards dinner in New York on Wednesday. "She's very happy. She's a great mom, the baby's beautiful, and they'll get married when they're ready."

Hey, Hudson may not be in a terrible rush because, well - she’s already been there and done that.

The “Bride Wars” star - mom to the couple’s 9-month-old son Bingham - was previously married to Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson.

She and her ex also had a son, 8-year-old Ryder Russell Robinson.

1. me

lets see..how can i put this?

WHOOOOOOOO CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

April 23, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  2. bouncer bob

@ sky Ppl follow their hearts every Friday and Saturday nite, then go home to their spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend. Your guy, if you have 1, probably does the same thing. Lmao after reading your comment, I'm sure he does.

April 23, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  3. SKY

TO THE PERSON WHO SAID FOLLOW YOUR HEART, NEVER, THIS IS WHY SO MAY HAVE LEFT THEIR LOYAL
    MARRIAGE MATES OR TOOK FROM OTHERS...THE BIBLE NEVER SAID FOLLOW YOUR HEART...BUT IT DID SAY
    THE "HEART CAN DECEIVE YOU"-JER.17:10, THE BIBLE SAY, MAKE YOUR MIND OVER...ROMAN 12:2
    AND GOD IS NOT PARTIAL-ACT. 10:34, AND REV.7:9 SAYS A "GREAT CROWD CAME OUT OF THE
    GREAT TRIBULATION WHICH IS ABOUT TO HIT THIS EARTH SOON AND PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS,
    LANGUAGE WERE SAVE WHO HAD GOD APPROVAL....SO PLEASE GIVE GOOD ADVISE TO YOUR
    FRIENDS, AND CHILDREN- GET MARRIED...IF THE PERSON IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SLEEP WITH
    THEN HE SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH TO MARRY.

April 22, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  4. cyndi

she goes from one man to another – her career is dead – and what in the world does she see in him? just because he's in a rock band? and yes goldie looks 66 – plus she's had face lifts – anyone with money can look good

April 22, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. claudiabarclay

"suppose to be"............ oh good lord come on....
    And everyone must be exactly the same, believe the same exact things, all be the same religion, wear the same clothes, speak the same language.... Cause that's how it's "supose to be".......... LOL I love people like you, thanks for making me laugh...

Goldie, You look fabulous!!! Kate I'm happy for you!!!! Follow your heart girl, don't let others make you feel bad just because you aren't doing it "by the book"............ hahaha... sheesh

April 22, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  6. SKY

FACT; I BLAME PARENTS FOR THE WAY THINGS ARE IN THIS WORLD,
    THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SLEEP AROUND, HAVE LOTS OF BABIES
    NEVER MARRY AND PASS THIS TEACHING TO THEIR KIDS AND SO THEIR
    CHILDREN DO THE SAME....TODAY WE HAVE WOMEN AND MEN LIVING TOGETHER
    HAVING BABIES NOTHING LEGAL. SO I AM THINKING MANY OF THESE UNCOMMITTED
    PERSONS ARE CHRISTIANS, RIGHT..SO WHEN GODS DAY TO DESTROY ALL PERSONS
    WHO BREAKS THE MORAL LAWS "GOD' MADE, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM?
    ONE DAY WE MAY WAKE UP AND THE WHOLE EARTH IS DARK, WHAT WILL THE
    PARENTS THEN TELL THEIR CHILDREN? TO PRAY GOD FORGIVES US?
    I THINK THERE WILL BE NO MORE HOLLYWOOD STARS.

April 22, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kLJrPP-Cw&w=640&h=390]

April 21, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dana

Tell me it aint so, is she a lesbian? That's OK if she is it's just a different fantasy for me.

April 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jgn

To {1}; read the statistics. It works NO better if you do things in what you conceive to be the 'right order' than if you do things in your own order. The compatibility and longevity of partners has to do with so very many components that engagements and even babies have very little to do with it.
    And to Goldiie; you are so radiant!

April 21, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. lroy

Kate Hudson can be blonde all she wants but Bill Hudson (of the Hudson Brothers) is in there somewhere.

April 20, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  11. kelso

Goldie...You are amazing...I hope to keep up that Spirit as you do and have.....I guess I should get a pole in my bedroom.........NOT. Rock on Babe.............Kelso xoxoxo From Canada way south of Muskoka Keep Laughin' and smilin' keeps us young xoxoxxo

April 20, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Miss Understood

Goldie Hawn is 66? I hope I look that good when I'm that old!

April 20, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. gahh

I thought she and A-Rod were an item? Guess that was last week.

April 20, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. >{¡}

part of the problem: it's supposed to be 1) engaged 2) married 3) babies. it really works when you do it in the right order and really mean it when you say those vows

April 20, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |