If you find yourself humming Jason Mraz's catchy song "I Won't Give Up" constantly, then it's time to just give in and get his latest album, "Love Is a Four Letter Word."
Mraz's album will be released on April 17, and the aforementioned single hit No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 when it came out in January. Entertainment Weekly said they liked the album for its "snoozy gentility" and "sweetly breezy anthems."
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- Catch a new episode of "The Simpsons" at 8 p.m. ET on Fox, where Jimbo's girlfriend falls for Bart.
- Also watch the conclusion to the miniseries "Titanic," if you have been following it, at 9:01 p.m. ET on ABC, where (spoiler, but not really) the liner strikes an iceberg.
- Two major pilots to look out for: "NYC 22" at 10 p.m. ET on CBS, which revolves around the lives of six NYPD rookies, and the much-talked-about HBO show "Girls" at 10: 30 p.m. ET, which focuses on 20-something women living in New York.
- Rebecca Duvall will guest star on "Smash" as herself at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.
- If you were enthralled by Nancy Grace making fun of herself on "Raising Hope," then catch the season 2 finale of the show at 9:30 p.m. ET on Fox, where the custody battle for Hope ensues.
- Books being released this week include: the paperback versions of "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Fifty Shades Freed," part of the Fifty Shades Trilogy; "The Innocent" by David Baldacci; "The Witness" by Nora Roberts; "The President's Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity" by Nancy Gibbs; and "Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir)" by Jenny Lawson.
- Movies and TV series coming out on Blu-ray and DVD this week are: "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol"; "The Divide"; "Shame"; "Born to Be Wild"; and "Frozen Planet."
- Music albums coming out this week are: "Love Is a Four Letter Word" by Jason Mraz; "Impressions" by Chris Botti; "California 37" by Train; "Picture Show" by Neon Trees; "In The Time of Gods" by Dar Williams; and "Yanni-Live at El Morro Puerto Rico" by Yanni.
- Watch new episodes of "Modern Family," where Cameron's father (Barry Corbin) comes to visit, and "Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23" starting at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC.
- "Parks and Recreation" returns! Leslie learns the Parks Dept. budget is going to be cut, and tries to help but it affects her campaign. Catch the season return at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBC, after new episodes of "Community," "30 Rock" and "The Office" starting at 8 p.m.
- There will be a new episode of "Scandal" with Kerry Washington at 10:01 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Catch a new episode of "In Plain Sight" where Mary's fugitive father reappears, at 10 p.m. ET on USA.
- Head to the movie theater to catch these movies: "Lucky One," starring Zac Efron; the adaptation of Steve Harvey's book,"Think Like a Man"; and the documentary "Marley."