Today's news you might've missed:
- Word has it a reboot of "The Office" - with fresh faces mixed in with the familiar - could wind up on our TVs next fall. Probably not a bad idea, considering that ratings on Thursday were at a series low. [Deadline]
- A new still from "Magic Mike" - and one hell of a gif that may or may not be safe for work, depending on where you work - at the link. [Crushable]
- Our insides are doing a happy dance at this news: Donald Glover will be back at his old stomping grounds, "30 Rock," with a cameo on the live episode April 26. [TVLine]
- Just so ya know, "The Simpsons" isn't set IN Oregon - it's only named after Springfield, Oregon. So, yeah, mystery still on, "Simpsons" fans. [TVGuide]
- Bruce Jenner sides with the rest of the universe when he says that he's "not that excited" about Kanye and Kim K.'s "friendship." [TMZ]
- First Zac Efron drops a condom on the red carpet for "The Lorax," and then he demonstrates how to take off a woman's bra with his (and every other dude's) patented "pinch and slide" technique in an interview for "The Lucky One." (Video below for your reference - some of you might need practice.) For some reason, we feel like an Efron sex tape could be on the horizon soon...