While you were working...
April 12th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• A paraphrase of President Obama on Kanye West: Yep, still a jackass. Talented guy, though. [The Atlantic]
  • Refusing to leave the sanctity of our memories alone, Sony just might be giving "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" a "superhero movie makeover," complete with an origin story akin to "Spider-Man." [Deadline]
  • Adam Levine has called Jennifer Love Hewitt's on-camera flirtation with him "very flattering," and "very sweet." Do we smell a love connection? Oh, no - that's just Hewitt's McCormick's vanilla extract perfume. [Access Hollywood]
  • Seven new images from "The Dark Knight Rises," including one of Tom Hardy as Bane titled, "Shake it Like A Polaroid Picture." You're welcome. [Entertainment Weekly]
  • Sorry, kids/adults who frequently reminisce about the '90s: That 98 Degrees reunion was nothing more than a nostalgic fever dream. Nick Lachey says it's not happening. Way to tear up our hearts, Lachey! Oops, our bad - wrong boy band. [GossipCop]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sokman

Sabrina the Tennage Witch was never a superhero. She origanated in Archie comics as, well, a teenage witch. She lived with her aunts who were your typical witches who always encouraged her to cause trouble. But she just wanted to be a normal teenager. How Sony plans to make a superhero out of that is beyond me. Destined for failure.

April 13, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  2. nbafan

You guys are all imbeciles. Life really not working out for you guys? I bet you're all fat like Adele.

April 13, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @Yea

I heard he checked himself in and is getting help. He blames it on WYWW. he said evil did him and this blog is the devil's playground. He somehow snaps when he is one here and that the devil made him do it.

April 13, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • yea

I'm going to root for him. The dude really was funny at one time. Yea you'll pry kick my azz for that one but the old mr ed was okay. Like it or not.

April 13, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. hey hey hey

WYWW blog is the root of all evil. Anyone that comes on this blog is sentenced to craziness that will turn your good soul into the darkness evil known to man. CNN made this blog just for that. It's like the hellraiser box.

April 13, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. SweetNinja

You people crack me up! Most of the people on here on 2 white people changing their names and just trying to upset others!! LOL at your stupidity!

April 13, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. Kim Jong Il

My rocket fell to pieces

April 13, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. JellyBean

Dayum! Kayne was called a jackazz by Obama. Haha! Love it. A Commander in Chief beotch slap down.

April 13, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. yea

I used to lol at mr ed, the dude was funny as he!!. Then all that sh!t went down, he snapped or what have you. I feel bad for the dude in a way. Living in a tormented brain or what ever. Get better @ mr ed and bring back that sense of humor you used to have.

April 13, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  9. ? @ trisha

Your going to make jokes about mr ed you say?[ bc he's the biggest piece of sh!t there is.]

April 13, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  10. ? @ 2O6

Are you nucking futs? Don't invite this bipolar fool to california. [I presume its california by your name.] He'll sl it your throat and rob you blind.lmao

April 13, 2012 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nojenk

Yes, Kanye's a jacka$$, but he is not a lying socialist wingnut bent on creating class warfare to get re-elected. Obama has taken Bush's mess and turned it into an apocalyptic catastrophe. We have gone out of the frying pan and into the fires of hell. Wake up America, before it's too late.

April 13, 2012 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@@Nojenk

Hear, hear! And don't forget he rubbed out Osama and has drastically increased drone attacks in Pakistan against Al Kida.

April 13, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. michaelfury

"The president gives a wink, poses for a few more pictures, and then glides away to meet with the rich Manhattan lawyers in the other room"

April 13, 2012 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. 9jalyrics

Reblogged this on 9jalyrics's Blog.

April 13, 2012 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
  14. Oh

Look. we now have Dan on the a55-hole patrol!

April 13, 2012 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  15. @3:14

Maybe you need to bite one so u can stfu – hahaha

April 13, 2012 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  16. hahaha!

Fukk no! He's getting exactly what he deserves. He 's such nasty piece of sh!t. Nice to see him bite one.

April 13, 2012 at 3:14 am | Report abuse |
  17. @2:57

yea it is funny. dont u feel sorry for ed thou? lol just a bit..lol

April 13, 2012 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  18. hahaha!

@@2:43. Hey dude. I'll save ya a spot in line.

April 13, 2012 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  19. 3E:e

I have a cat her name is also sabrina. I wish she would wish all this craziness go away. back to days before the "crack" of dawn

April 13, 2012 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  20. hahaha!

@@2:30. I'm pretty sure dan is talking to mr ed. Lol. This sh!t is getting good! We should sell tickets! Lmao

April 13, 2012 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  21. @2:43

Ha ha. Any one for nuts?

April 13, 2012 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  22. @2:43

Stfu. lol

April 13, 2012 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  23. @2:43

Dont u have to get up early for the unemployment line

April 13, 2012 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  24. @2:30

You got the wrong person. I never started anything with you. Try the idiot that's in blue ink that is going under different names. He goes for lol, art vandolay, rebelYell for now. he trolls the fxxk out of vixen

April 13, 2012 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  25. Dan

Well, that's what I thought. I'm out of here. If you come back, Ed, I'll tell you right now, have fun talking to yourself. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow.

April 13, 2012 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  26. hahaha!

I, for one, would like to see that myself! Mr Ed needs a good butt reaming. Maybe it would put a smile on his face! Lmao

April 13, 2012 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  27. @1:39

Hard to see that u would troll w ed and turn on him in a heart beat. you're not very loyal are you but then again this was all staged. charlie crack is in the house like always.

April 13, 2012 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan

@@1:39- I seem to remember him starting this last night. He started this fight. I'm just returning the favor. Besides, what is there to be loyal to? Just like the Crack crap, he can't take you on head on. That's the cowards way. I'm right here, Ed. Let's go, one on one. Quit hiding behind all your garbage. Try being a man for a change. I'm not running.

April 13, 2012 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  28. Ha ha

Charlie crack! man stop. Don't you have nothing better to do with yourslef u waste of sh!t? u and respext for women? should(kt women have the same respect for men? grow the fxxk up and get over that you and your firends were trolled off of here because they didn'y like you.

April 13, 2012 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  29. imm

Dude get sum green n mellow out. Not all us men r pr!cks to women. What's yer dilema? When u sit on yer brain does yer big d!ck cloud yer senses or what man? U know d@mn well that aint cc, he talked a hole differant way. He always sayed y' all and sh!t like that. D@mn dude fly my way I got sumthing to make u feel better.

April 13, 2012 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  30. Dan

So Ed, you really are deranged, aren't you. Didn't take you long to drag out the Charlie Crack crap. What you think he's the only guy in the world who likes women? Just because you have this seething hatred for women, doesn't mean we all do. Why don't you take a breath & stfu for a while. You are such an azz! What happened to you? We used to have some fun trolling, but you've gone off the deep end. You are all alone on that one, bro. Just not my style.

April 13, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  31. Dan

So Ed, what took you so long. I still see you are still the biggest piece of sh!t on this blog. I knew that was you trolling Sokman last night. You got away with one. Won't happen again. So what is it with you, are you g@y. Always trying to dig at the women who come here. Well, I"m not going to do that. You can call me whatever you want, just makes me laugh. So if you are looking to get a rise, going to have to do it yourself. Nobody in their right mind would touch a crazy, nasty old man like you. You've been a fukking loser for a while. Some ppl grow up, I guess that's not going to happen for you, huh, Ed? So, why you are busy whackin off dreaming of a real woman, remember this as good as it will ever get for you.

April 13, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  32. jeckel meet hyde

How do u do, u crazy mutha fukker?

April 13, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  33. @Dan

Can u pet my cat? meow.

April 13, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  34. @Dan

Sumone is f'en w u again. Not in a bad way i dont think but that's marquee.lol

April 13, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan

@Dan- no big deal. It will take me a bit to figure everyone out, if that is possible. Throw me an assist from time to time, all help appreciated. And to all the ladies, I will treat you all with respect. Doesn't mean I won't kid around with you, though. I've always loved messing with the ladies, if you know what I mean!

April 13, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  35. @Richard

I'm gonna find me cat right now..

April 13, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  36. Dan

Richard- lmao. Good evening to you, too! Tell us how you really feel.

April 13, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  37. Richard Fore

Fu<k , sh|t, h€ll, poo, pu55y, cun . I hope you dogs gets fu<ked in the azz by the neighbors cat again you POS loser.

April 13, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  38. Dan

@Dan- nope, don't think that was me. I have noticed quite a "change" in the blog. Too bad. Used to be pretty entertaining. I'd like to know who the Sokman troll was last night. I'll be watching for you, my friend. You only got away with that one, cause I didn't know his style of posting. That won't happen again.

April 13, 2012 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  39. Dan

@Dan- Thanks? What are you talking about? Either I'm really tired, or you don't make any sense. Care to elaborate?

April 12, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Ted

Wouldn't it be more flattering to have jennifer love hewitt flirt with him off screen?

April 12, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Reese

Yes just like a word stirs up the kahkagin community.

April 12, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Pyongyang

D@*n rocket!

April 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Evel Knievel

Are those promo photos for the next sequel to "Planet of the Apes"?

April 12, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Always TTime

Wouldn't it be easier for JLH to buy some nice, vanilla scented body spray from B&BW's? Lol, all tho it's not edible! ;)

April 12, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Dan

Obama's right. He is a jackazz. Anybody who wants to hook up that crazy Kimmy K. can't be right in the head. Sabrina, the teenage witch as a superhero. I'll pass on that one.

April 12, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |