Denise Richards to guest on Charlie Sheen's show
April 12th, 2012

Denise Richards to guest on Charlie Sheen's show

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards may not be compatible in marriage, but what about on the job?

Richards, who divorced Sheen in 2006 after a four-year marriage, is set to guest star on the actor's upcoming FX show, "Anger Management."

Richards, 41, will portray the business partner of Sheen's on-screen ex, Jennifer, as played by Shawnee Smith, TVLine reports.

And it's not the first time the former husband and wife have worked together. Richards previously popped up on Sheen’s sitcoms “Spin City” and “Two and a Half Men."

According to The Wrap, Martin Sheen is expected to portray his son's father on-screen as well.

"Anger Management," which is loosely based on the 2003 movie of the same name, stars Charlie Sheen as a former baseball player with rage problems who becomes an anger management therapist.

The new show debuts on FX June 28.

1. thuê máy chủ

I relish, cause I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

May 28, 2013 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. simply click the next site

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It's always exciting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their web sites. | simply click the next site http://sdkfsdklfskdlflsd.com

February 9, 2013 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. UplispBuissic

XukkDATZ Uggs Online
    adxwCOHzj http://woolrichjassen.jouwweb.nl/
    lctjtckawe Uggs Bergen
    BMUcVbnai vjlses Uggs Online
    OkoWVMWIyyk PsgaGRNE Uggs Bergen
    tzazJYSdx PkoaEZTU http://cheapuggscanada.webs.com/
    ptdqHTMqc

December 16, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. twalk

The shows that Charile plays in does not require much talent on his part. He plays himself as he is in real life, so not any acting required.

April 16, 2012 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. Connie

I miss Charlie Harper ...

April 15, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ggg

Sheen has a fudge-packing fetish. He married this woman. Do the math.

April 15, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jt_flyer

I hope Sheen's new show is a huge hit and 2 1/2 men fails miserably.

April 15, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. roadrunner131

Another Charlie Sheen show where he doesn't have to act. He just plays himself. But I'll watch because even that is funnier than most of the crap on TV

April 15, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. r p smith

saw for week ending april 8th, 2 and 1/2 men didn't make the top 25 for adults 18-49. watched men for the first time last week. ashton's character sure is lame. are the same writers doing the show? its not as funny w/o sheen. loved all the one liners. also last week berta just seemed to stand there and say the same thing each time. somebody pay for my upgrade on cable so i can get f/x to watch charlie

April 14, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. James T. Kirk

She looks scary in that photo, like a layer of organic skin put over a Terminator skeleton.

April 14, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sokman

Starship Troopers was cool. Amy Smart was much hotter than Denise Richards and should have had a bigger part.

April 13, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Someone

@Ted – I am not sure they are getting along so much as they are tolerating each other. Also, Denise Richards really doesn't have a career that is particularly notable – she was on 2 and a Half Men for a few shows, a couple of movies – Starship Troopers, which was a bad joke as far as I was concerned (being a big fan of Heinlein), so I suspect this is to induce buzz and interest than to really do a good casting job.

April 13, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. svann

Get over it. They drug tested him and it came out clean.

April 13, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. orion7x

Charlie Sheen has a show?

April 13, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. jen

Awesome 6/28 is it at 9???? i hope so...you look great in your beer commercial charlie....your last show should not come back for another season, the house sucks, the characters suck, nothing is funny anymore without charlie....i hope you bring jake and berta to anger management w/you....already planning an anger management party for the 28th....can't wait....finally a show to make us laugh again,

April 13, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sftommy

Truth is strange than fiction, mix 'em up together and I'll watch, this sounds funny....

April 13, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Brett

Two and Half Men has been all right. They are going to extremes, but the show is not being helped but Ashton. It is all Cryer carrying the load. Cryer has been great and the writing good. Ashton's character has sucked and been a drag. Charlie Sheen's loss on the show was huge. As usual, Sheen will be funny and entertaining in a very sharp way no matter where he goes. I'm sure his new show will be excellent. If the writers do their job, all will be good.

April 13, 2012 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  18. Sara

cool, i can't wait for this show, Charlie Sheen is a great actor and very funny.

April 13, 2012 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  19. John Sherman

My guess is this show will be very successful. Sheen has acting instincts that are provable. Yeah.. many may say otherwise, yet on the other hand there is a hugh audience that feels Two and Half hasn't been the same without him.

April 13, 2012 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  20. Ted

It's refreshing to hear of a divorced couple that get along. Most divorces are so d@mn bitter.

April 12, 2012 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  21. CJ

Charlie Sheen has his issues but I really like any show he is on.

April 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Adara

I never watched the show after Charlie left. I was never a fan of Ashton. He doesn't have what it takes to make me laugh.

April 12, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. stu

This show will tank faster than her reality show.

April 12, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  24. stu

zzzzzzzzzz

April 12, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Red Foreman

what would be even funnier is Charlie as a drug/alcohol rehab counselor!

April 12, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Red Pison

Two and a Half Men has been getting along just fine without Charlie. His new show is sounding worse and worse.

April 12, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Redpison=pathetic

poor Red, bitterness will kill you one day..

April 13, 2012 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
    • webknight18

Have u watched the show lately? It's more like a drama than a comedy. Alan's characters is getting depressing.. and the relationships in the show are way too screwed up.

April 13, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • MJL

"Men" is a skeleton of what it was when Sheen was on there. Admittedly, it's better than I thought it'd be, but not close to the original.....

April 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • WhoAndAHalfMenSucks

Two and a half men is nothing but a 70's show rip off. I liked the 70's show for what it was. I liked Two And A Half Men for what it was. Now they have made Two And A Half Men into the 70's show.

IT SUCKS.

Go back to watching the reruns of the 70's show if that's what you want. Do not force that crap onto Two And A Half Men.

moron,

April 14, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Observer

So now there are two reasons not to care about this show...

April 12, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Observer

Exactly which shows do you actually like? You always seem to hate every show they do a story on. Just curious!

April 12, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Always TTime

This show sounds promising. I hope so, we really need some "new" tv.

April 12, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie fan

No doubt...we need Charlie back on television...where he belongs. :)

April 12, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caryn

I'm sorry, I think this is a poor choice, since my opinion is that this woman couldn't act her way out of a card board box. Her appearances on Two & a Half Men were embarassing, to say the least. Nice face, good mother, blah-blah-blah, but the girl can NOT act!!!!

April 14, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |