While you were working...
April 11th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Paul Iacono, who starred in MTV’s “The Hard Times of RJ Berger,” has come out of the closet. “I was asked if I was comfortable doing gay press, the 23-year-old said. “I said 'Of course.' I didn't think I'd be coming out. But why not now? I think it's the right time to say something.” [The Village Voice]
  • Kanye West has signed Q-Tip - the former member of A Tribe Called Quest, not the cotton swab. Q-Tip has joined Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music label. “I'm excited to solidify my working relationship with Kanye,” the artist said in a statement. [MTV]
  • NFL quarterback Tony Romo and his wife, Candice Crawford (sister of “Gossip Girl” star Chace), welcomed their first child. “Congratulations to Tony Romo, proud papa of Hawkins Crawford Romo, born [Monday] at 5:30pm. 8 lbs 8 oz,” @dallascowboys tweeted. [Twitter]
  • Speaking of Twitter, Courtney Love reportedly accused 43-year-old musician Dave Grohl via the site of putting the moves on her 19-year-old daughter with Kurt Cobain. [Gawker]
  • In the 15-second promo for Charlie Sheen’s new FX show, “Anger Management,” the former “Two and a Half Men” star jokes about being killed off on the CBS sitcom. Check it out: [EW]

• We’re a little late to the party on this one, but dance moves this hot need to be celebrated. Emma Stone accepted Ellen DeGeneres’ Dance Dare when she appeared on the show last week. Let’s just say, the “Amazing Spider-Man” star has got some serious moves: [“The Ellen DeGeneres Show”]

Filed under: While you were working

1. sửa máy photocopy,sửa chữa máy photocopy,sua may photocopy,sua may in,nap muc may in,ban may in cu,kho may in cu,sua may in

Somebody necessarily assist to make seriously posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual submit extraordinary. Excellent activity!

September 11, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. Silver and Gold Prices

I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to create such a magnificent informative web site.

September 6, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. kim kardashian wedding

Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

April 19, 2012 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. online gambling

Thank you for some other excellent article. Where else could anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such info.

April 15, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sokman

On the contrary, these days it falls under cyber-bullying, which is starting to be taken very seriously. It's in the news more and more. Not saying I'd be the one to do it either because I just don't care that much. A star? That's laughable. I seem to be the object of someone's attention so I merely put the facts out there to let others draw their own conclusions. Calm down, and go find someone who is truly self rightous to put in their place.

April 12, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

Trolling is not cyber-bullying (not all the time, anyway). Can you actually get in trouble for cyber-bullying someone you don't even know? I doubt that. A lot of the people you see on the news these days actually knew those they bullied. Those acts were meant to harm the individual based on things they knew or felt about the person. You can't really compare that to a CNN forum where random aliases with no real name attached to it bash others. Since Marquee Blogs doesn't require a log-in or legitimate e-mail (trust me I know) you really can't say anything will be done about these "offenders." The moderation in these blogs is lax at best. I agree with "@Sokman."

April 12, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

Wow, I'm a pretty intense troller lol. Not sure I knew I had it in me. Is this the real Sokman? Is it??? H*ll, I'm not even sure anymore. Seriously though, I can assure you I am. I have used the handle for almost a decade on various sites such as Upoc, GroupMe, Bleacher Report, WheresGeorge, & many others. Never on any of those sites has there been a report of trolling by a Sokman. I post on my lunch break sometimes while reading CNN news, and in the evening while checking other blogs. I get up about 5 am for work, so to stay up as late as some of "my" posts indicate just to spit hate is unlikely. I have no worries about mentioning the other sites I'm on because I have nothing to hide, and most of them have monitors that actually do their job. I see no point in defending myself any further to anyone, because people will believe what they want. Neither will I apologize for the actions of others. So draw your own conclusions, I really don't care. In closing, may I remind some of you that degradation of one's character can be punishable by law, so some may want to dial it back a little. Sokman out.

April 12, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Sokman

Was that last comment really necessary? One's "character" cannot be defined within the confines of the online world. Everyone here posts under an alias rather than their real names, so as long as that prevails you won't really know who is who. People have been trolled for ages and names have been used to make others look bad... I don't see anyone getting punished by it. You cared enough to type such a long essay just like I cared enough to write a response. Don't give yourself that much credit... you aren't a star or anything, ask any troll or non-troll here.

April 12, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. just a blogger

How about u ppl agree to disagree n stop this nonsense? U make it so nobody wants to comment anymore. This place will be he!! until u knock it off. Read these comments again n ask yourself, How old am I? @"me" you need to just get the f out of here!

April 12, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • @just a..

I agree with you. The problem is that the nasty trolls will never give it up. How many ppl don't post due to the trolling, most of them women, I might add. Are they trying to turn this into an all male blog? I just can't figure out their tactics. I have no problem with the "funny" trolling, but there is less & less funny going on.

April 12, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@@just a..

Agreed. Just look at the ugly repsonse I received this morning. So childish.

April 12, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @me

Look, the fact is, the girl moved on. She decided to be friends w/ someone else. Maybe this person is a hell of a lot better at treating her good & actually gives her more respect. From the way you come on here, you sound like a unstable person. You attack her, call her names & can't seem get it through that thick skull of yours that maybe her new friend is 100 % more respectful to her and 100 times more man than you'll ever be in your lifetime. Let's face it, you and ed seems to be more the losers. Yea, come back and say i'm her but, I'm only saying.. what I have seen on here and what you said yesterday, you seem to be p!-ssed off as h3ll that she left you a$5 in the dust for a man that you don't think in your mind has good standards or seem to like. You seem to have a miserable life & I highly doubt that things are working out so great with your wife. I bet your relationship is sour because look at the type of person you portray on here. One can only wonder what you're like off of here.

April 12, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • @@me

Ok, Vixen. That's your story & your sticking to it We don't really give a crap whether you are here or not, even though we know you are. We don't care whether you have a new friend who treats you nice. We just don't care! I think somebody cares a little too much about what everyone says on this blog about her. Do you see any of the other girls crying all the time about how they get trolled all the time. It's cause they don't care! Grow up, girly. By the way, if you think there is only a couple of ppl going after you, guess again. You trolled, now you are being trolled. You brought it on yourself.

April 12, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @@@me

It seems that your focus is always on her when she is not here. what, you'll troll her all day again.. seems as though someone never got over her jumping ship.

April 12, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • @10:57

Nobody cares what ship she is on! She trolls, that makes her fair game. And no, she's still here. It's obvious.

April 12, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  10. @@10:36

blaming ed again. Did u not read Me's comment? Me is the one trolling.Also, Dan was told that sokman wasn't the real sokman.

April 12, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • @10:53

Ed is the route of all evil! He trolls anything with a pulse. I think it was Ed using Sokman's name. Sokman had been trolled pretty good for the last few days. The only way we will really know, if the real Sokman comes out & says he was trolled. Until then, it's a guessing game like always.

April 12, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • @@@10:36

Which me are you talking about, blue ink. or black ink?

April 12, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  11. laughable

If my opinion made you respond in that manner it obviously struck a nerve. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

April 12, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. @me

sorry dude, but vixen is not here. You're trolling a ghost.

April 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • @@me

Oh, I beg to differ on that one. I'll bet that was her giving all the Dan advice about the gang last night. Not sure why she keeps harping on those ppl. Trying to shift the focus off of her probably.

April 12, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. 2laughable

You might be useless, don't mean the rest of us are. Keep your opinions to yourself, k?

April 12, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • @2laughable

It's usually the ones claiming others have no lives, that are the ones with truly no lives.

April 12, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
    • @ 2laughable

You ARE USELESS "2laughable" or shall we say "me" haha.

Agreed with the other @2laughable.

April 12, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  14. laughable

Love these people who think they have such marvelous lives like "me" when they're actually probably as useless as the rest of us up in here.

April 12, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  15. Chucklehead

Being a pole smoker is no way to go through life son.

April 12, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  16. me

Sokman is cc? That is the most stupid thing I have heard in a long time. I took the day off yesterday and today for reasons that are none of your business, thought I'd have a little fun with sunflower. I laughed all day at your idiocy. You know who I am and you suspect others? I couldn't have been more clear, you are as smart as a box of rocks. Now have fun trolling me today, sorry I can't join you. I have things to do and ppl to see. Later losers!

April 12, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • @me

Oh, the employment line doesn't count.

April 12, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • @@me

You mean unemployment line.

April 12, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
    • @me

I don't really think that was Sokman last night attacking that Dan. I don't think Sokman is cc, either. cc had a definite way of posting, definitely not him. I know that Mr Ed likes to post late at night. Maybe him trollling Sokman? Although, I thought Ed & Dan were "buddies". Very confusing!

April 12, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  17. @12:40

Good morning to u 2 charlie.

April 12, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  18. @jellybean

Good morning a5s-hole. Nobody cares if you watched dancing w the stars or if fxxked ur cat. how is ur smelly k unt this morning?

April 12, 2012 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Goddess of Trolls@jellybean

fuk ur self with a cactus u moron charliecrack.

April 12, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. JellyBean

I can't believe that I watched Dancing w/ the Stars last night. What the he ll is wrong with me? Good morning everyone, even the trolls!

April 12, 2012 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  20. Dan

I don't know this Sokman. I didn't troll him, other than the ones I did under my name, after he attacked first. I think somebody is setting me up. Not that I really care anyway. I'm more of a jokester, than an attacker. I can kid with the best of them, but I won't run from a good battle, either. Thanks for the info. I'm out of here. Didn't realize it was this late! Good evening to you.

April 12, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  21. Dan

@Confused- I did say I trolled with Mr Ed. Only it was back when we did more joking around with everyone. Things have gotten more personal, it seems. I don't know this Sokman's mo. I really wasn't trolling him, until he started in on me. I post as Dan. Pretty easy to spot me. So whether this is the real Sokman or somebody else, you will have to tell me.

April 12, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

Either Mr Ed left and a troll snagged his name. Or he's gone insane from booze and being a basement dweller. His trolling went from amusing to obsessed with some manner of vengeance against people.

April 12, 2012 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. Sokman

Is that the best you got Dan? "I wouldn't know, you would"? You better spend tomorrow thinking up & taking notes on new material, or this will be just too easy. I've owned you in every topic on the entertainment blog tonight without even trying. And don't come back tomorrow with "That wasn't me, it was a troll" that sh!t aint flyin. Or you can just be the pu$$y you are & change your handle & ignore me, hoping I don't find you. Your buddies will eventually sell you out, cuz they'll wanna keep laughing at you, like your so-called wife does everytime she sees you n@ked. Speaking of your wife, do you blow her up every night or just stick her in the closet in the morning when you get up? If she is real, I feel sorry for her. Maybe she needs a visit from the Sokman to show her how a real man hits it. Then when she kicks your sorry a$$ to the curb, she can spend that alimoney she'll suck from you buying me sh!t she never cared enough to get you. That's the only thing of yours she'll ever suck. Got kids? Ask em who their real Daddy is. They know me as The Mailman cuz I'm always sticking a package in Mommy's slot. What now b!tch?

April 12, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  23. Sokman

Dan will remember April 11, 2012 as the day he became my b!tch. I was happy & content merely popping in once in awhile posting my smart a$$ comments about the blog topics, occasionally even giving people a chuckle. I could even dismiss the trolls pretending to be me trying to get others to attack me. In fact I expected it. But you f¤©ked up by letting the trolls lure you into talking sh!t about me. Now even your so-called buddies here are laughing at you. You're Charlie Crack's less aggresive trolling pal? You're about to see aggresive trolling you c¤m catching gutter s!ut. You've unleashed a troll the likes this blog has never seen. I'm on you like the tramp stamp on your lower back that says I Brake For But+ Lovin. Enjoy the time you have left here buddy, cuz it aint gonna last much longer

April 12, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

What the heII ?

April 12, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan

Oh man! I'm just a shaking in my boots! Listen old man, you'd better take some blood pressure meds before you explode. You have fun fukking my wife, too. Seeing how I don't have one, you enjoy that fantasy life of yours. The day I run from you will be the day heII freezes over. You are just an old man with a little imagination. Not funny, not scary, just pathetic.

April 12, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  24. Ted

Paul Iacono looks like Peter Brady from the Brady bunch show. Who the he!! is he? Never heard of him or the show on mtv. He should just step back in the closet.

April 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Sokman

Dan, how could you tell he was g@y? Did his d!ck taste like sh!t?

April 11, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

@Sokman- I just wouldn't know what that could possibly taste like. Not my thing. I see you partake in the sucking of dick, though. So, tell us all, does it taste like sh!t being that you are the true professional here? Huh, Suckman?

April 11, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Sokman

I dont expect Anger Management to be as good as pre-Ashton Two and a Half Men, but hopefully it'll be better than what Men is giving us now. Its rubbish

April 11, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  27. @me

*cause

April 11, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @me

You love to casue trouble.

April 11, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  29. me

Another lame attempt at a diversion. Bwahahahahaha!

April 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Charlie Crack

@Dan, like you?

April 11, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

What you looking for a g@y experience butt crack? Oh I mean Charlie. You've come to the wrong guy. I only have eyes (etc.) for the ladies.

April 11, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Richard Fore

I like the story about Dave Grohl, hope he Fu<ked her hard in the poopshoot.

April 11, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  32. C.Dude

Who's this ugly MF?

April 11, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Dan

LMFAO! Yeah, he's g@y. Did he really need to come out of the closet? Pretty easy to spot, I'd say.

April 11, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |