While you were working...
April 10th, 2012

While you were working...

• More "Game of Thrones ," please! Oh, we love when our wishes our granted: HBO has picked up the series for a third season. [TVLine]
  • Lady Gaga will bring her "electro-metal pop opera" - a.k.a., the Born This Way Ball tour - to Europe for its 21-date leg of her worldwide trek starting August 14 in Bulgaria. [Billboard]
  • For starters, can you believe it's been 10 years since "A Walk to Remember"?! We can't either. Man, we feel old. But on to the point: Today's Mandy Moore's 28th birthday! [E!]
  • OK, so this technically happened last night, but we find the sight of Kanye West staying completely mute during a TV interview to be hilarious. We really hope he takes this interview ban to radio. [SOHH]
  • Katy Perry didn't mean she was tired of being famous when she said, "I'm tired of being famous." Obviously. [MTV]
  • Don't expect to see Zooey Deschanel paired off again anytime soon. The actress says she's not even thinking about dating, considering she's going through a divorce from musician Ben Gibbard. [NYDN]
  • The Rolling Stones are planning to get back in the studio to "toss some ideas around" with the hope of a 50th anniversary tour in 2013. [Gossip Cop]
  • Today, in "wacky things that come out of Jennifer Love Hewitt's mouth": Her get-the-guy secret is to dab some vanilla extract on her neck. They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so we guess smelling like a batch of freshly baked cookies could also work. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @ sokman troll

Forget them. I <3 all that stuff, want to play?

April 11, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Dan

Ed is that you? I'm back, bro!

April 11, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. me [@Dan]

As long as the convos are on topic, remember?

April 11, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. For everyone's sake

Let's hope you are right about the "women" on this blog... if they turn out to be guys, then we all got fooled, and that would just be plain wrong.

April 11, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

I, for one, don't want the ladies to leave. I just got back. I don't want to just talk with dudes! Ladies, I don't care how old you are, either. How's that for a change on this blog! I'm not looking for a date or a wife. Just some funny convos!

April 11, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. me [@why is it]

G@y loosers and a who re! [Must not forget the drama queen or she'll cry]

April 11, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  6. me [@why is it]

As richard fore would say, they're loosers-g@y ones at that!

April 11, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. me [@?]

What's laffable [as you put it] is that the comments peace read didn't bother her. And peace won't see the other comments bc she only pops in once in a while. Vixxy only makes fool of herself. @ vixxy-rub some oil on your hands and go rub some stinky azz, that's all your capable of.

April 11, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • @me

It's just a troll tactic. Use their name & try to draw them out. Seems the trolls are losing the war lately. The ones that get trolled relentlessly hardly ever respond, which means the trolls are failing. Could we get back to funny trolling, like it used to be?

April 11, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@@

Amen to that. This would be such a cool place to post without the toad trollers that are not even remotely funny.

April 11, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • why is it

they seem to go after mostly the gals? do they want this to be a g@y blog for men only? i don't understand their tactics. why would any "normal" guy want to drive away all the women? just makes no sense!

April 11, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  8. Big Fan

Wow, Austin Butler is hot!

April 11, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. JellyBean

"OK, so this technically happened last night, but we find the sight of Kanye West staying completely mute during a TV interview to be hilarious. We really hope he takes this interview ban to radio." Hahahahahahahahaha! Amen to that!

April 11, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  10. Shanaynay

Woooo. I'm a colored person too. Let's get together and talk about how mean everyone is to us and how good whatamellon is. We is being oppressed.

April 11, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. ~BurnCinder~

Good night @Dan. I should be going to bed. You seem to be nice. Maybe I'll see you around on the blogs.

April 11, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  12. ~BurnCinder~

Huh? I'm not sure who this mr. ed is but people seem to not like him very much.

April 11, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

Yer so full of sht. 'I'm not sure who this mr ed is'-thats laffable. Go boil in oil beotch.

April 11, 2012 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. ~BurnCinder~

Well I know that. I just wanted to know who Dan is? Lunatic, fool or cool? I watch the show sometimes because I get home late from work and there is nothing else on. I do like watching the re-runs of King of Queens thou late night lol. Tv bore me thou. I can never keep up with the shows. Say.."Missing". I watched it one time and I forget all about it. "The Killing" watched it for a while then got bored because they are dragging it out. I thought they would have ended the season with us knowing who killed Rosie and sarted this season with a new killing. Well you know what I mean.

April 11, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan

@~BurnCinder~I used to be an old trolling buddy of Mr Ed's. I'm not as "agressive" as he is, though. The rest of your stuff, I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Have you been smoking Snoop Dog's book?

April 11, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  14. Stones fan too

They still rock. @ ted-zooey did the tinman miniseries on syfi. @ 9O1-you sound like a f-ashole.

April 11, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

Nine O one is beatiful vixen. She has had it for peace for sum reason. I think peace stoled cc from her.-lol

April 11, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  15. ~BurnCinder~

Huh? Who are you?

April 11, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  16. Dan

I've always been a big Stones fan. I can't believe these guys are in their mid 60's, and are planning their 50th anniversary tour. Now, that's rock & roll staying power! @Ted she was on the last BattleStar Galatica spinoff. She was the first cylon (sp?).

April 10, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ted

Zooey Deschanel? Did she star on some mini series on syfy a couple years ago? Pretty lady going to be back on the market!

April 10, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ~BurnCinder~

I don't know about the rest of you but, on "The Real HW of Orange County" Doesn't Vicki's new bf (Brook) looks like a snake and can't be trusted? He is a snail and snake in one with his beady little, up to no good eyes. Looks like that Jesse James guy with the deer in the headlight look..

April 10, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Peace

im a knee grow i plant yams on my city balcony where i make my moonshine.

April 10, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @8:14

That wasn't mr. ed u stupid wh0re.

April 10, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  21. .•|•.

Lol! Mr. Ed, no kiddin'? How's it going? Long time, no see! So do you think vanilla on the neck would smell good??? (Yeah I know, left that 1 open for ya. LMAO!)

April 10, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Hey!

Stop stealing mr. ed's sayings!!

April 10, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Peace

@Sokman, when are we going to get 2gether and fxxk?

April 10, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  24. @Sokman

That's wasn't what your mom said last night after I paid her for her service. It was tax free. – Art Vandolay

April 10, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Sokman

While I was working almost one fourth of what I was earning was going to pay people's welfare. Thanks liberals

April 10, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Sokman

Mandy Moore was cuter before she was legal.

April 10, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |