Ricki Lake gets married: I'm so happy!
April 10th, 2012

Ricki Lake gets married: I'm so happy!

Ricki Lake has tied the knot with fiance Christian Evans, and the TV personality/actress is feeling the love.

Lake, 43, posted a lovely photo of herself posing by a window in a wedding dress to her Twitter account Tuesday, along with the caption, "Yup. This is me.... Sadie Sadie married lady. Love is in the air."

The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant has been engaged to 40-year-old Evans since last August, and the couple held a secret ceremony in California on Sunday, People magazine reports.

"It's official, and I am so happy!" Lake tweeted Tuesday.

The "Ricki Lake Show" host has two sons from a previous marriage, which ended in 2003. She admitted to People that before Evans, she wasn't sure she'd find love again.

"I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life," she said. "We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. psn card number

This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post! psn card number http://www.facebook.com/PlaystationCardGenerator

June 4, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. icons package

Really?

hpixel

September 22, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. icon pack

I think, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it.

P.S. Please review Blue Toolbar Icons from Ikont

September 17, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. icon design

It was specially registered at a forum to tell to you thanks for the information, can, I too can help you something?

P.S. Please review our icons for Windows and windows12icons.

September 14, 2012 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. icon-design

All about one and so it is infinite

P.S. Please review our icons for Windows and windows12icons.

September 12, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Elisa Jordana

Lots of miserable singles on here with no hope of seeing rod or hole anytime soon. What's eating at your butts? Is it the longing for the touch of a human? The fact that you were so busted that your step father wouldnt even glance at you? How's that impending divorce going?

April 13, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. SHANAENAE

Some of you wish you did look as good as Ricki Lake. See this is what peoples talk about then they are jealous of another person. We call them HATERS.

April 12, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. gina

she appears to be married to a great guy and that's also part of the reason why she's glowing in the picture.
    excellent!

April 12, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sandra Dee

If it was last Sunday, then it was Easter, great time to start off a new springtime wedding. Congrats to you and that wonderful husband of your, who give you a lot of support during DWTS! You make a very lovely couple. I'm very happy for you. Many Blessing to you and yours.

April 12, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  10. bman

She looks good – other commentary is crazy unless they are under the age of 15 because that is what they do at that age.

April 12, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIu5aPIIzzM&w=640&h=390]

April 11, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. HorsieSay

Feedbag, feedbag where's her feedbag

April 11, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elisa Jordana

Beth Ostrosky is borrowing it for the weekend out in the Hamptons.

April 13, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Who Cares

She looks amazing. Never seen her look so hot. Good for her.

April 11, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Debby

I agree Derrick she looks better now than she ever did.

April 11, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RileysGal

sheesh!!! I remember Ricki's TV show, and how she struggled with her weight for so long. Seems many only know her from DWTS. I am happy for anyone who finds love and happiness. Nothing wrong with a quiet, more personal wedding. Wish I'd done that and just had a party after. Wishing them a long life together!

April 11, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Derrick

Age is her friend. She looks better to me.

Type DerrickDuffie into your web browser to visit my website and learn about my new novel, Unfinished Business.

April 11, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  17. SKY

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE DO WHO SLEEP AROUND....AND WANT TO GO BACK TO CHURCH
    THEY GET MARRIED.

April 11, 2012 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  18. convoluted

All the best, you look beautiful!!!!

April 11, 2012 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  19. PhilG.

Great to Ricki Lake smiling and moving on with her life.

She looks great too.

All the haters can just keep hating,she'll keep on smilin'.

April 10, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Leslie

Glad she's found happiness. She's a hard working woman who deserves a break. Good for you, Ricki!

April 10, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Peace

Yes, I'm funny to look at as well.

April 10, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sokman

She was funny in Cry Baby

April 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Debbie's Brain

Brain cells pop! pop! pop! pop! my brain cells are popping fast!!! what do I do?! pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop!!!!!! lmao. girl only having fun with you. relax!! lol

April 10, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Debbie

Scraped off the bottom of a shoe? I believe you're correct. Did you notice it's always the same commentors who submit nasty, disgusting, vile, negative things? And the brains cells they must have burned up trying to come up with ways to get around the moderators! Profile of a troll: male, 12-24 years old, anti-social, who question their own male-female feelings. Back to the topic: way to go Rikki! You go, girl! You deserve to be happy. You"re the best!

April 10, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  25. calmncool

Some of these commentors must have been scraped off the bottom of a shoe.

April 10, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pokey

Ditto!
      What a bunch of miserable people that all they can think to write is a bunch of nasty comments. I wonder what others would have to say about their photos. :-( What a cynical world we live in....

April 10, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Art Vandolay

I happen to like cake frosting. I usually spread it all over my hairy, naked body and take a stroll around my neighborhood. – Art

April 10, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  27. k

Wow, I thought this was about her getting married, not her looks.

April 10, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  28. yea

She's so happy, yea give it a few years. We'll be hearing about another celebrity divorce.

April 10, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Lori

Naaaay. Neeeeeiggghh. She needs to strap on a feed bag like Ms. Willingham. Bet she talks through her nose too.

April 10, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Observer

"To further commemorate the ocasion, Ms. Lake ate an entire can of cake frosting"...

April 10, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Lori

LOL :). She looks like my homeroom teacher. Horse face and all.

April 10, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Belinda

Wow ! She is even uglier than that Amanda Bynes. Vthrow the dog a bone. Woof woof.

April 10, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • BEN DOVER

Wow so many nasty remarks from all the 11 year olds that post here.
      You need to get off your behind and interact with people instead of attacking them in print.
      try saying what you do here to people in person and see what that gets you, no?,, oh thats right you don't talk to real people you just bash them online.
      Ricki looks hot, shes funny and has talent, something most of you will never have

April 10, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Buffy

Let's see your pic, and we can ALL judge you!

Oops, I forgot....................you're a NOBODY.

April 10, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  33. hay

She looks great.

April 10, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • paul

I agree. I have never seen her look so good. Happy for her. Makes me want to get my fat butt up and lose weight. :-)

April 12, 2012 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |