Janet Jackson shows off slim shape in NutriSystem ad
April 10th, 2012

Janet Jackson shows off slim shape in NutriSystem ad

Weight Watchers has Jennifer Hudson and Charles Barkley, and now NutriSystem has Janet Jackson singing its praises.

The superstar debuted a trim new figure in a TV ad for the diet company that's been circulating online.

“I lost the pounds I wanted to lose, and you can too,” the 45-year-old singer/actress confirms in a spot for the brand.

“This is what success looks like!” she exclaims as the camera pans out to reveal her svelte frame.

Jackson has been open about her struggle with weight and body image in the past, admitting that she's an emotional eater.

"When I'm down or really stressed, I eat because that's my comfort place," she told Us Weekly last year. "I've had a problem with my body image. So that's why it's really, really important to get to where you really feel comfortable. You need to look at yourself and say, 'I like this, I feel good about this. I feel healthy, I feel strong and this is where I want to be."

1. prenotaora

Eccellente articolo pieno di ottime notizie. Davvero molto interessante. Complimenti, by http://www.prenotaora.com

October 27, 2014 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sandy

I'm happy for Janet, but Nutrisystem is more hype than anything. The meals are full of sodium and preservatives. Not healthy! I've actually had much more success with diet meal delivery (The meals I get are prepared fresh and then frozen. No preservatives!).
    Over the past year I've lost over 70lbs by eating healthier and increasing my activity.

I was so proud of myself I even made a website to share what worked for me (Ok and maybe to brag a little bit and show off the new me :-))

Check out what I did @ http://sandygotsmaller.com

April 18, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. How to Build Muscle Tips

It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more things approximately it!

April 17, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  4. Hollis122

I love Ms. Jackson .

April 13, 2012 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. Alma Matthews

I just like old Janet with a lots of curves....
    I miss her! This one does not have any body, just head!
    I mean nothing against the program, but you are only successful in the body that God has given to you and not what fashion portrays!

April 12, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnny

I agree,she's too skinny. I'm not overweight so I don't understand all of it but her curves are gone. you know the thing that makes us men look at you. Put just a little back on Janet.

May 1, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  6. Joeyusa

Michael's still alive?!?

April 12, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jc

I'll give her one years and she is FAT again.

April 12, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. MONEY1

HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE. AND THERE ARE CERTAINLY SINNERS ON THIS PAGE.

April 11, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. goose

she sounds like MJ.....creppy!!

April 11, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Beaula Lardash

fried chicken, hamhocks, fried frys, more fried chicken.....mmmmm.....lets see how long this lasts.

April 11, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. 0905

I'm not that much older than Janet........and I'd give anything (almost) to look half as good!

April 11, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Val33

But.....to comment on Janet.... She was always a beautiful woman!

April 11, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Val33

Weight Watchers doesn't make you lose weight like that!!!!! Weight Watchers is using these celebrities to make it look like they've lost all this weight when really they are juicing and/or doing surgery. I have many friends here in Canada that have gone to Weight Watchers for many years but haven't lost a lot weight...maybe 5 or 8 lbs at the most! Jennifer HUdson needs to stop lying to herself and the rest of the world.....even Oprah tried to get her to say how she "really" lost the weight!

People.... a little bit of exercise everyday, eating healthier with small portions along with being happy and stressfree – makes a better looking body! The faster they lose it the easier they will put it back on!!!! I can account for what I am saying because I'm 39 with 4 children, I weighed 190lbs – size 14/16 and now I weigh 125lbs – size 7 and it took me a full year! Weight Watchers need customers to get paid!!! – Really look at their program and see for your damn self. Please don't let them or these celebrities fool you!

April 11, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Janet4Ever

I'm tired of peopel talking about Janet's alleged plastic surgery. Janet has had a nose job, and that's it. You can look at her from as far back as 1982, and her face looks exactly the same. If she had more work done, then sign me up. Whatever she is doing, she is doing it right. Whether she has or hasn't, she is no different than the rest of Hollywood. Madonna's face looks frozen. Janet still has that amazing smile, flawless skin, and high cheekbones that she's had since she was a kid. Even makeup artists have said that Janet looks flawless without makeup. Before you comment, at least know what you are talking about.

April 11, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  15. EPost

For those commenting on Janet and JHud having a personal trainer, yes that helps, but diet is the MOST important thing if you are trying to lose weight. If you eat healthy, go to the gym-most gyms have free training classes, and get the proper rest, you can lose the weight you need. Rock on Janet!!

April 11, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  16. 54321

for all the doubters, she was on Andersoon Cooper's talk show live a few weeks ago and she actually looked smaller. She looks incredible for any age, but especially for woman over the age of 45.

April 11, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. josie

Great Article!

April 11, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mockingjay

Sheesh, looks more like LaToya now. NOT a good thing.

April 11, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jataka

Towards the later years of his life Michael ruined the hotness factor of Janet for me, the two just became too similar in appearance for me to find her attractive anymore.

April 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  20. jujubeans

As soon as I saw "Janet Jackson shows off" I clicked! ( . )( . )

April 11, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  21. EATABIRD

Another over -the -hill act that makes money by getting fat ,losing the weight , getting fat again then losing the weight again.Zzzzzz(Carnie Wilson ,Kirstey Alley , Jennifer Hudson0

April 11, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  22. Margaret

she's 45 and looks great...you go girl.

April 11, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  23. Who wooda thunk it

Wow, MIchael must have made that commercial right before he died.

April 11, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  24. jujubeans

lookin good for 45! Time to do a Playboy spread!

April 11, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  25. Sheneneh

She's a laaaydaaay and she beautiful...

April 11, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  26. Ugh

Photoshop does wonders for slobs! She is a Jackson, so 15 cosmetic surgeries later, this is what you get! My bet is she had her head severed and reattached to Amy Winehouse's corpse. What, too soon? Neither one ever had an ounce of talent.

April 11, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  27. TinKnight

It would be nice if they did before & after pics...because, honestly, I haven't seen her since the Super Bowl and don't really have a frame of reference as to whether she looks better or slimmer or fitter or anything.

April 11, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  28. k

Remember we all are going to be 45 and 50 one day! So we should hope we even look this good!

April 11, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  29. U can only c color

When you can only C color.....

April 11, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  30. honeyboo

I love Janet she has always been beautiful and her food addiction will always be something she will have to deal with if this program works for her and she has some extra help then contrast to her I am a food addict and I always have had food addiction and weight issues I had bariatric surgery last aug 2011 and from 400lbs i weigh 250 still going strong i am all for her choice she will always b beautiful and talented too me love u janet GOD BLESS Û

April 11, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  31. SKY

SHE MAY BE SMALL, BUT I NEED A BETTER PICTURE, CLEAR & CLEAN
    PULL-OVER BLURRRRR DON'T WORK ANYMORE

April 11, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  32. Lucho

se ve muy bien y bajando de peso es bueno para la salud, ademas si de verdad esta cerca de los 50....she look HOT!!

April 11, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  33. Timme62

MeinNJ, I was going to post the same thought almost word for word, however that would be redundant since you stated it so well. At the moment though she does look great.

April 11, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  34. MeinNJ

Unfortunately once you stop eating the prepared foods they ship you, the weight comes right back on – and then some.

April 11, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  35. Regular mom

Good for her, but I've seen her smaller at different times in her career. Sadly Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig are all systems where the cooking is done for you. But once you have to cook for yourself, that is the real test of your own will power and determination. Congrats Janet, but emotional eating is the thing you need to address and that is not done with Jenny or Nutrisystem. It's all in your head. Let's see how long this weight loss lasts.

April 11, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  36. unowhoitsme

You're all jealous, making all those rude comments. She's beautiful, thin, famous, and rich...good for her!

April 11, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  37. JPX

Janet Jackson yo yo's between fat and slim all the time. She will be fat again in 6 months because she has no self-discipline. Six months after that she will be slim again. Diets don't work. It's pretty simple, don't consume more calories than you burn each day and you will be fine.

April 11, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  38. GoBlue

Doesn't anyone know the truth behind JJ or Jennifer Hudson? Come on – yes these diets help, but – if I could afford a personal trainer, a personal chef and a personal grocery shopper then yes I would be as "perfect" looking as them. They are both beautiful women and yes they lost weight. The average person who can afford NutriSystem or WW cannot afford all of the other amenities to help the transformation.

April 11, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  39. Shanaynay

Whooooo she is a big fat girl.

April 11, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  40. esoteric1

she should have kept her real nose

April 11, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • JoeJoe

NO NO..... I always grind off my hoes nose.....cause U get deeper pentration and I dont poke your belly.

April 11, 2012 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  41. #around

MOAR WARDR0WB MALFUNKSHUN!

April 11, 2012 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  42. Rachel

Keeping the weight off only works when you know how to cook your own food. Having to buy your meals all the time is rediculous and unrealistic. Of course, Janet can afford to do that. I have a family and I cook healthy meals for them daily. I could never afford to buy pre-made meals for all of us.

April 11, 2012 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
  43. Stevey Oh

Her face looks stiff. Botox? Plastic?

April 11, 2012 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. cool

run and tell that Janet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=fBvTru6gQZk

April 11, 2012 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  45. blue

it is news because you are on the Entertainment segment which amazingly reports on Entertainment news!!!!

you know news, about entertainers..

April 11, 2012 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  46. Dave

Why is this news?

April 11, 2012 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  47. D.Dot

Lookout Sky I c u likes 2 hear ur self run ur mouth huh! Ur a real live sucker an u look good suckin smethng trick!

April 11, 2012 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  48. SKY

AS I STATED: THIS IS AMERICA AND WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICTURES ALRIGHT ALREADY,
    THEY SHOULD BE CLEAR AND CLEAN....THE PICTURE OF HER IS BLUR -AM I THEY ONLY ONE
    SEEING THIS? I JUST BELIEVE IN TELLING THE TRUTH...NOW SHE CAN MAKE IT RIGHT....GET SOMEONE
    TO TAKE A REAL PICTURE.....ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE WHOLE PERSON NOT THE BODY OF A
    PERSON...BEAUTIFUL BODY BUT NO SKILLS IN LIFE, OR DEALING WITH PEOPLE, COMMUNICATION....
    AND ABOUT GOD, I WANT ALL THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS BUT LIVE THE LIFE OF A
    HEATHEN (JUST LIVE THE LIFE OF A HEATHEN AND LEAVE GOD OUT )
    DON'T EXPECT ME TO SAY YOU ARE BLESSED BY GOD,, OR GOD IS USING YOU AS
    YOU OPENLY FORNICATE- I HAVE READ YOUR CHRISTIAN BIBLE AND WHAT I AM LEARNING
    IS THAT YOU CHRISTIANS ARE MORE PAGAN IN BELIEFS, CUSTOMS JUST LIKE THOSE WHO
    DO NOT BELIEVE..SO THIS IS WHY I WILL CALL YOU OUT

April 11, 2012 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  49. kelvinshallom

how could u do such a thing re u not ashamed of urself?if u slim fit yourself wil it change anything but let me remind 've u ever know the inplication guardin it why then are u doing it

April 11, 2012 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  50. Dudley

Janet Jackson has already had so much plastic surgery. Do you expect anyone to believe she didn't have some lipo suction done. Like her brother, Michael, it is amazing how someone's nose, cheekbones, lips and eyes can change.
    The slogan should read "If you want to be a new you, then go to a plastic surgeon.

April 11, 2012 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  51. Homer

Where's the nip slip?

April 11, 2012 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  52. HIGHPOCKETS

HEY SKY, BOY ARE YOU OFF TRACK! WHAT DOES GOD HAVE TO DO WITH HOW STARS (OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER) LIVE THEIR LIVES, OR WHAT MINISTERS AND PASTORS SAY TO CHURCH MEMBERS? JUST BECAUSE THEY WENT TO DIVINITY SCHOOL DOES NOT MAKE THEM "DEVINE" WE MUST LIVE BY GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS FOUND IN HIS HOLY WORD, NOT BY THE STARS OR MINISTER LIFESTYLES AND INSTRUCTIONS. READ THE BIBLE AND GET EDUCATED & ENLIGHTENED ON GOD. IN IT YOU WILL FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANY AND EVERYTHING.

April 11, 2012 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  53. sippyjuice

Poor Janet likes to eat....then EAT! No one suffers like the rich

April 11, 2012 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  54. jonathan

She looks great! Racists shut it!

April 11, 2012 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  55. SmartPotato

Thanks, yo-yo... she's been rich enough all this time to be in shape. She'll be fat again in 2013. Who cares?

April 11, 2012 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  56. OMEN

mmmmm ..pizza

April 11, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  57. shelterrats

People: Do you, for one minute, believe that Janet Jackson is eating Nutrisystem food? I've tried the food, and it tastes DISGUSTING! Ms. Jackson was paid millions to endorse a product that she has most likely not even tasted, and if she has, I'll bet she turned her nose up at it and said "Yuck!" C'mon now...people lie all the time for money. Celebrities lie. CEOs of giant corporations (and small ones, too) lie. Politicians lie. I lie. You lie. We all lie! Think, people. Please think instead of letting yourselves be led around by the nose.

April 11, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  58. SKY

LETS KEEP GOD OUT OF THIS, I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH
    MANY STARS, THEY MAY HAVE THE GIFTS OF SINGING OR DANCING OR JUST LOOKING GOOD AND
    THE MINISTERS TELL THEM GOD IS BLESSING THEM EVEN THO THEY ARE LOOSE AND IMMORAL...
    AND ON DRUGS....HAVING BABY LIKE ITS A SPORT AND NOT MARRIED...COLLECTING SKULL HEADS,
    STEALING SOMEONE ELSE MATE....MAKING A JOKE OF THE MARRIAGE ARRANGEMENT....DRINKING AND
    DRIVING...THEN THE MINISTERS AND THE CHURCH GOER TELL THEM TO "BE STRONG"
    GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU...I KNOW A WOMEN WHO BEEN ON TV FOR YEARS, AND LIVES WITH A
    MAN AND THEY BOTH GO TO CHURCH TOGETHER AND AS LONG AS THEY PAY THE MINISTER HIS
    MONEY, THEY ARE RESPECTABLE MEMBERS IN THE CHURCH...
    SO FOR THE SAKE OF BEING TRUTHFUL, LETS LEAVE GOD OUT OF IT OK....

April 11, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Betty B.

IF YOU'RE NOT LIKE THESE MESSED UP GOD BLESS YOU'S THEN WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?

April 11, 2012 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
    • zodiac

i hope she still thinks of micheal and whitney-true american heros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear a hoodie today if you live in maine. we will never forget!!!!!!!

April 11, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  59. rashad27

Wow, Janet Jackson, she was always a beautiful woman, and now she is even more beautiful!!. ....

April 11, 2012 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  60. James d. williams

Hi- Mis Janett Jackson i hope that the Bad things u read,and heard don't hurt ur feeling. U R Amazing and a strong Black woman and me, others L0VE U. Stay Strong And My :: G0D BLESS U !!!!!!

April 11, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  61. SKY

AND LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS THIN & BEAUTIFUL
    THEY MAY APPEAR HEALTHY -BUT ARE THEY REALLY? MANY OF THE SMALL STARS I KNOW
    CAN'T STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP....THEY ARE LOOSE
    AND SLEEP AROUND.....DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY...NO BRAINS, CAN'T COMMUNICATE....
    ALL THEY GOT GOING FOR THEMSELVES IS THEIR BODY...AM I CRAZIE?

April 11, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  62. SKY

LISTEN THIS IS NOT A 3 WORLD COUNTRY...THIS IS THE U.S.A
    WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICTURES, A TRUE REPRESENTATION SHOULD BE CLEAR
    AND CLEAN...NOT BLUR-YEARS AGO WE WOULD GO ALONG WITH THE LIES....BUT
    NO MORE.....SHE MAY BE SMALL BUT THE PICTURE THEY ARE USING HAS BEEN
    DOCTORED. – SO I NOW ADVISE HER TO REALLY GO ON A FAST DIET AND PROVE
    TO REAL AMERICA WHAT SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE....ALRIGHT ALREADY!

April 11, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  63. JanetStillFat

As soon as she took off that tight black strap around her belly, WHOOSH!

April 11, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  64. Lanfear

Well done!

April 11, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  65. lewtwo

Girl looks good.

April 11, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  66. jason

Beautiful woman, either way. Would have loved to knock her up real good.

April 11, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  67. Mfr

She will be a blimp again in six months.

April 11, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  68. JC

It's awesome what a nutrisystem contract, a nutritionalist, and a personal trainer can do for washed up celebrities. Remember though......RESULTS NOT TYPICAL! lol

April 10, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Durr

[insert asinine comment]

April 10, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Chan

Looking good JJ.

April 10, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  71. jacqueline hammon

I can not believe the racist comments come on people grow up we all bleed red and if we white people hate dark skin so much why do we spend so much money in tanning booths

April 10, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Ted

Beautiful woman, I liked her old nose better though.

April 10, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  73. charmaine

Looking good girl power to u

April 10, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Butch

The entertainment business is making it a requirement, not to mention your Insurance Co. If I eat a Twinky, Blue Cross wants to know about it. Those sedatives really make you hungary. I knew the earth felt lighter for some reason.
    I like Barclay's commercial the best. It was hilarious!

April 10, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  75. T-Bone

Tanea, JustMe and Leslie – you ladies obviously have it going on in all facets of your lives. Nice!! It's reflected in your comments! Love the simple but powerful retorts! I like to come on here to remind myself that people really are "Just Ignorant". I try to give some a little lead way, but it always goes back to plain stupidity and never leaving their cities to explore this "big ole world". :) Time for beddy bye. Keep working it Miss Jackson and throw a bone to your haters girl. Heading towards 50 and still have jealousy spilling over....2 funny.

April 10, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  76. T-Bone

Looking good Janet! I've read the posts (correct and incorrect spellings) I am a 43 year old Black female and still pulling White, Black, Asian and "other" 24/7. I'm a curvy Black female with a skin tone you haters would bake in the sun for. Stop hating. You can improve your own health and lifestyle by taking the initiative. No need for mean remarks. Broaden your horizons&health along with your vocabulary and women like myself, Janet and others won't be the object of NON – colored men's desires. Marinate on that. These posts really have me cracking up!!! Omg. The jealousy...LMBO

April 10, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Joey B

AIDS makes people lose weight

April 10, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Keith

If I was ever going to cross over I would do it with her

April 10, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  79. jack

wow, Janet looks great, hope she's working out and not just starving. For 45 years old, looking good girl.

April 10, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  80. NODAT1

sorry Jenifer Hudson beats her in every category

April 10, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • sidewinder

Say what? Jennifer Hudson? Yeah, you done bumped your head for real.

April 11, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  81. Mfr

Who cares. She is a flake. And a loser on many levels.

April 10, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack

that loser's got more money than you'll ever have. Sign me up to be a loser.

April 10, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Maurice

JLo just bought her new boy toy a Dodge Ram truck,Janet I'd just like an Armani suit and a few baubles i've got mad skills baby.

April 10, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Larry

Ooh...Ooh...I just stubbed my toe...that should be CNN headline news too....! Please...give us some NEWS...real news. I don't know why I bother with CNN anymore.

April 10, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Dave C.

Y'all know what i'm gonna say...she rich b!tch!

April 10, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  85. 100 year old colored fella

SHE IS RULED BY SATIN. SOME PEOPLES PLEASE SLAP HER DOWN WHEN DAY SEE HER. IF'N I SEES HER I KNOCKS HER DOWN AND SAY A PRAYER OVER HER SO'S DA DEVIL CAN GET OUT. LORD HAV MERCY ON HER SOUL NOW CHILD!!!!

April 10, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Chris Magnus

I would hit that in a heartbeat. Janet is friggin' hot!

April 10, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  87. JAW

As someone who's struggled with weight for 20+ years and having grown up listening to and loving Miss Jackson, I'm proud of her. Haters always gonna hate. You go, Janet!

April 10, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Clyde Freeman

Negative sad people do me a favor eat a .38 handgun,Janet looks d*mn good.

April 10, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • don lardo

She looks great-I just wish she could keep her shirt on for the super bowl. Also, she should not have eaten Michael.

April 10, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Henry T.Jones

@7:17 can I sit on momma lap?

April 10, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Wendy

Just disappointed that she didn't really put in the hard work of intense exercise and a TRULY healthy 'diet.' I would LOVE hearing that she took up Crossfit and kicked some serious ass during her workouts and ate fresh meats, fruits and veggies. Oh well, I guess nutri-system and jenny craig pays better than sweat equity! Sad.

April 10, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Janett jackson

I just wanna please the powers that be???

April 10, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  92. DeSean Jackson

wow, the 8it(h must have switched to crack or something. There in no way , a KFC downing sista, gettin that slim....

April 10, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Jeff

I've always thought she was a beautiful woman. Love her singing too.

April 10, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Jen

She does. She just looks so tired. I think they call that a haggerd look.

April 10, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Laquanda

She looks like my gramma. All old and dried out like a burnt piece of toast. Poor old thing.

April 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  96. griff griff

Janet and Jennifer Hudson are raking in the coins and looking good in the process. YOU GO GIRL$$$!!! Charles Barkley has a way to go before he gets any props. He is a fried chicken leg away from where he started. He wrote the poem "Twinkie, Twinkie Little Star."

April 10, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Stinkiefeet

She looks great. I just hope it sticks this time because all that up and down is hard on the body

April 10, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Tanea

Rick get a life. U would never make as much money in your lifetime as this COLORED woman! I'm shocked your retarded, racist, redneck a** even know how to use a computer! Hater

April 10, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Yeah. Janet can't help it she's almost 50 years old and a dried up old prune. Quit being a rasist. One day you might be real real old and feeble like her.

April 10, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Leslie

She looks great! Wish it was me!!! You go girl!

April 10, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

She looks ok for someone almost half a century old. I bet she was around before there was even electricity.

April 10, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  100. MarH

really..with her kind of money she can afford to look like that..never get to close to a flame janet..plastic melts..now act like a lady not a teenager..

April 10, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  101. djdavis

Looking great, Janet. Hang in there!

April 10, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  102. .•|•.

She looks great, but, the comments are even greater! LOL!

April 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  103. @7:17

Hahahahahahaha! now that's a funny joke. Anytime soon Chery, I will snap my fingers and you will wake you.

April 10, 2012 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Marie

Wow! She looks amazing. Good job Janet :)

April 10, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ionel Ilie

I like Janet Jackson very much in this commercial , Marie Osmond looks fake to me.

June 12, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  105. Sokman

So she gave up nasty boys for nasty milkshakes?

April 10, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Darrell

Why so many HATERS? What rule books says at 50+ you cant look good? Go head Janet do your thing, all them HATERS out their. I am 50+ and look great, suck it up HATERS!!!!

April 10, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl Davidson

They hate because they're either young but ugly as h*ll,big as whales or both,I work with girls like that when people tell me I look great,no one believes i'm 54,they think i'm 38.Those girls get so jealous.

April 10, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Darlene

Who's 50? Janet is 45

April 10, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  107. gricha

Janetissoprettyhopesheisntfunkydadada

April 10, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  108. justMe

Did Sharon really just "embaris" herself with her non-spelling @$$? Girl, go sit down somewhere.

I think Janet is pretty big or small; she just has one of those faces that go with any size.

April 10, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Nkume Christian

How she was before is okey than now. She look so nice before.

April 10, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Nkume Christian

That photo,i don't think it the real photo of jeneth jackson

April 10, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arbeegee

Nkume.....exactly who is "Jeneth" Jackson? Don't recall ever hearing that name before.

April 11, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  111. SKY

WHY IS THE PICTURE NOT CLEAR.....IT SHOULD BE CLEARER SO WE CAN SEE THE REAL BODY
    THE REAL FACE...IT LOOKS LIKES THE PHOTO BEEN DOCTORED...

April 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laquanda

I'm sure it has. Lawzy me. She is almost 50 years old. Seems like she would be making a Depends adult diaper commercial instead of this. She is oooooold.

April 10, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Debbie

I wonder if i would look like that if i gave up fast food and shaved my whiskers

April 10, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Traneesha

You just know she got 2 buckets of fried chicken and a watamellon waitin for her back home.

April 10, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Rick

I bet they cut off her food stamps. Colored people always go on diets when their food stamps are cancelled.

April 10, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • scott1969

rick – you are 1000000 percent

April 10, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leslie

Was that really necessary? You should be ashamed of yourself! I'm ashamed of you FOR you!!!!

April 10, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lyn

COLORED PEOPLE!!!!! Wow I haven't heard that word in reference to African American in a long time. You must be in your 80's. Oh and check your neck I bet it's red.

April 10, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

@Rick...yous a DUMB MUTHA FUKKKA!!!

April 10, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • faye

you know a lot about food stamps, maybe you did not get yours this month

April 10, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • TGriff

Foodstamps???? really?...you can't do better than that?

April 11, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • TGRIFF

Lyn, your funny! HA! HA! HA! HA!.......... As for you Rick, I concur with "lol" you are a dumb MUTHA FUKKKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET A JOB, MAYBE YOU WONT BE A SUCH A HATER!!!!!!! :(

April 11, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • duwaine

I guess you would know about food stamps because you a probaly a product of them from birth. Find the true stats, there are more white people receiving food stamps benefits than blacks. (Fact)

April 13, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  115. .@1?!*#/

Well, Cali its a good thing youre *much more prettier than her*. Youll need it. You cant fix stupid!

April 10, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Audrey

Loosing all that weight makes her look like a dried up old prune.

April 10, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Audrey

It is sad when a very old gal tries to pretend she is a teenager.

April 10, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stinkiefeet

@Audrey – losing weight is pretending you are a teenager? Geeeeeeeeeez. Losing weight is for anyone and everyone.

April 10, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Sharon

She is almost 50 years old. Her family should be embarised she is going around like that. Why isn't she in a nursing home with the other oldsters?

April 10, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Veeny Boright

Your family should be embarrassed that you can't spell, and dummies when you're rich you don't have to walk around looking ugly.Miss Jackson is adorable.

April 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • shemae

Sharon, you should be ashamed of yourself, embarrassed is spelled incorrectly, and by the way why isn't your mother in a nursing home?

April 10, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • jo

Your family should be embarrassed that you don't know how to spell "embarised"...sheesh!
      Janet Jackson is absolutely gorgeous. Even when carrying a few extra pounds she is beautiful. Gosh you people...lonely, unsuccessful, bored, jealous people out there who have nothing better to do than to criticize somebody for improving their health and well-being should just shut your pie-hole and find something productive to do with yourself.

April 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

Sharon is a kid, and since she was able to use spell-check since she started writing, she never learned how to spell.

April 11, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  119. Cali Cutie

I'm much more prettier than her!

April 10, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  120. teddy

Janet Jackson? Looks more like Freddie Jackson!

April 10, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  121. tyrone edwards

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats the janet im talking about like on the cover of vibe!! lol

April 10, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Marie

Wow she is a giant hippopotamus.

April 10, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Big Redd

Just beautiful.

April 10, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laquanda

i herd back in the day she might drank a bucket of KFC gravy is she took a notion too.

April 10, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zombie Kid

Ms. Jackson if you're nasty!!

I like turtles.

April 10, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • JoeJoe

Thats all done with cameera angles and those special lights you see in photo.
      She is small whale once U take her clothes off....believe me....I seen hogs like this before in daylight.
      Once U get this B# ch home and her spare tire pops out....U going wish U listened to truth.

April 11, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |