While you were working...
April 6th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Nicole Kidman could be lining up a regal role, as reports surface that she's in talks to play Grace Kelly in "Grace of Monaco." [THR]
  • File this under news to know: Mark Ruffalo is not among the "well-endowed." [Us Weekly]
  • Charlize Theron is loving her newly-found motherhood (um, but it'd be awkward if she said otherwise, wouldn't it?): Baby boy Jackson "is the coolest kid ever." [Vogue UK]
  • Controversial movie "Bully" has won a PG-13 rating, after many petitioned the MPAA to make it a film more accessible to the audience captured in the documentary. [TIME]
  • Yup, that's J.Lo's reported beau Casper Smart in her saucy new video for "Dance Again." Anyone having Bennifer/"Jenny from the Block" flashbacks? [YouTube]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Red Foreman

you are all dumba$$es. not a single funny comment. yawn.

April 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lurker@Red Foreman

LOL! So true. A handful of posters stealing other peoples usernames and posting the most moronic drivel and laughing at their own "jokes." Bunch of a nal wart scabs.

April 9, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @@ the troll

I just got done reading all the comments. I beg to disagree with you. All I saw was a little payback, and they were way more funny than Ed's rantings & ravings. Don't you think that the black lol is jerking your chain? I'm sure he realizes that he is posting in black. It's part of the game.

April 9, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @ the troll

You know when you type "Blue Link LOL" you're still black to us. Maybe you should find out how to become a blue link so you can troll them better.

I don't really think this guy is Mr. Ed. He was more strategic than that... this guy is just pathetic.

April 9, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Erhan

An impressive share, I siplmy given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit evaluation on this. And he in truth bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. nice. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If doable, as you turn out to be experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra particulars? It is highly helpful for me. Large thumb up for this blog put up!

April 24, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Osman

203Hey, Thomas:Nice to see you here. I'll be happy to guide you on link building and anihtyng else I can assist you with. Just let me know.p.s. I have a roster of blog sites, some are to flip and some are mine to keep. This one i've had quite abit, but have changed it up a MILLION times. lol. I want it to be more of a CMS than a blog. So working on it.Cheers,Missy

April 26, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JellyBean

What the h ell did Nicole Kidman do to her face? She used to be beautiful.

April 9, 2012 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
    • yea

Looks like sum plastic to me. Yea yuck!

April 9, 2012 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

Man, she must have had some serious plastic surgery! That pic is horrendous! She "used" to be a pretty gal. Why do they do that to themselves? Is it a crime now a days to just age naturally?

April 9, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@Debbie

I know I couldn't believe the photo. I googled some before and after photos and there was noooo reason for her to have done that to her face.

April 9, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. @ Art / Lol

Finished working on the nova ?

April 8, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elvira

Thanks for an amazing put up, will study your othres content. i appreciate your thoughts with this, I experienced a bit strike by this post. Many thanks again! You wanna make an excellent aspect. Has great facts here. I think that if more individuals thought about it that way, they'd have got a better moment in time have the suspend ofing the situation.

April 24, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

One can always tell who art, lol are. they're boring like myself. We're all the same person!

April 8, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Art Vandolay

Okay lol, enuff making mr ed cry. We're done with the little pu55y.-Art

April 8, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. lol

That all you got? Yawn.-lol

April 8, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Blue Ink LOL

Im a horn y gay 5!ssy. I love unzipping guy's pants cuz i get the craving for steamy a$$ cramming

April 8, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Art Vandolay

I'm a ho rny s!5$y in my s!$ter's bu$ine5s 5uit getting my tight butt packed hard. -Art

April 8, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Lol aka art vandolay

my mama is a who re. my daddy butt r ape my a ss every night. it does feel good when he pins me down, spread my check n fxxk me hard up my a ss while yanking on my little c ock

April 8, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. lol

Art Vandolay is number one!-lol

April 8, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Art Vandolay

It's Easter Saunday at our house and you should see the white cream filling that's just flying across the room. I got some in big daddy's eye. – Art

April 8, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. LOL's daddy

i go down on lol and sucky sucky. -Art

April 8, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Blue Ink LOL

Yea ur mother has a job 2 . it's going down on all the neighbor men for a dollar a c um shot, eh?

April 8, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Red Foreman

I saw the Easter Bunny leaving tracie some Milk Duds.... only... those aren't really Milk Duds, are they?

April 7, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sly Sadie

In case you haven't noticed, I'm letting Mr. Ed do all my posting now. lol.. I just wanted to wish all of you a fabulous weekend, and I hope you, your families, and friends have a wonderful Easter, too. That goes for you, too, Mr. Ed!

April 7, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. .•|•.

Hey all! Just stopping by to wish all of you a "hoppy" Easter. Have a good w/e!

April 7, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  19. Good Suuspect

So he's got a little dick,the only one that effects is his girl.

April 7, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  20. SKY

JLO TOOK YOU TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH

April 7, 2012 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  21. MP4/3GP VIDEOS, FOR FREE, GET IT NOW! Note:18

beauty and the beast....

April 7, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  22. Debbie

That's a heck of a thing for that Mark Ruffalo to admit to! At least, he has some balls! lol

April 7, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  23. Ted

When is JLo going to learn that she shouldn't have relationships with men she works with? They never work out. Uh JLo, I don't work with you.

April 6, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Observer

I love ice cream

April 6, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. original nunya

Haha mark ruffulo is a needledink..he should convert to mende

April 6, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Blue Ink LOL

I love eating out old meat ! where is sly sadie?!!!!!

April 6, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Blue Ink LOL

Is a gay mo' fu ker and suck a s s for a living

April 6, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Yea @ least I hv a job wheelchair boy.-lol

April 8, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Victor

Great pic! I was at a presbytery meinetg early this year in which a presentation was given regarding emotional abuse and how important it is to notice it around us. After the meinetg, I thought, Wait a second, what about spiritual abuse? Isn\'t that a form of emotional abuse? Who are we as a church to decry one form of the same abuse when we allow and empower the other?\'

April 24, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  28. Pat Sajak

Round 1 vowels 200

April 6, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  29. mekayla

I saw "Bully" before it was even released...such an amazing movie and all this controversy about the rating...bullying starts with kids right? i've seen pre-k ers bullying each other. it may not be suited for them but from 5th-up...it's needed

April 6, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renaldo

I saw it way before you did. I thought it was a dumb movie. Mega dumb. And smelly too.

April 6, 2012 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |