Tori Spelling: Fourth pregnancy a surprise
April 5th, 2012

Tori Spelling: Fourth pregnancy a surprise

If you were at all surprised to hear that Tori Spelling is expecting again, join the club: So was the mom-to-be.

Spelling found herself pregnant with her fourth child just five months after giving birth to her third, Hattie, the result of a happy accident.

Us Weekly reports that the 38-year-old actress explained the surprise at a launch event for her new book “CelabraTori” Tuesday in New York City.

“All my friends keep asking me [if it was planned] and I'm like, 'Seriously? Hattie was one-month-old,” she said at the party. “Do you think it was planned?’ I was up all night with feedings."

Guess being up all night can lead to some mischief: “The doctor said, 'Wait six weeks [to have sex],' and [my husband] Dean [McDermott] was like, 'They tell everyone that.’ We didn't wait that long with Stella or Liam,” she revealed, referring to her other children. “I was like, 'Well, I don't want him to think that the sex is going downhill,' so now we're on baby No. 4."

Technically it’s now five kids, including McDermott’s teenage son Jack from a previous marriage.

It’s all good though: that’s just plenty more family fodder for the next season of Spelling’s Oxygen reality show, “Home Sweet Hollywood.”

1. doudoune canada goose pas cher

For most UGG devotees, there would be no more better things to take a pick at a cozy pair of these fluffy fleeced-lined winter footwear in a shade to match their mood. As sheepskin can be dyed any color as far as one can imagine, doudoune canada goosethe charisma of UGG styles is even richen with a wonderful color palette. And this year pink UGG are making a vogue appearance.

November 20, 2012 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. http://www.discountuggoutletcheapugg.info/

Football refers to a number of sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football, more commonly known as just "football" or "soccer". Unqualified, the word football applies to whichever form of football is the most popular in the regional context in which the word appears,ugg outletincluding association football, as well as American football, Australian rules football,Canadian football, Gaelic football, rugby league, rugby union and other related games.These variations of football are known as football codes.

November 20, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  3. christian louboutin shoes

christian louboutin heels Keep writing.

November 19, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Trang tin công nghệ

Magnificent points altogether, you just won a new reader. What could you recommend about your submit that you simply made some days ago? Any sure?

September 6, 2012 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. mantenimiento informatico

Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

September 5, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  6. WSO STUFF

I like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm somewhat sure I'll be told lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

September 4, 2012 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  7. Download

Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector don't notice this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!|What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist different customers like its aided me. Good job.

September 1, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. cafenoir

I am so happy for her! I remember when she was trying to get pregnant years ago, and now she and husband are blessed with one more. Congratulations, Tori and Dean!

April 30, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate product Key

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful information to paintings on. You have performed a formidable task and our entire neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

April 24, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  10. cnnlicksit

She got beat down with the ugly stick.

April 18, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. derp

"There is nothing uglier in the world than the type of people who are abusive, self-rightous, and down right stupid"

Maybe you did not see the picture above the article. I would argue that Tori Spelling is a new level of ugly.

April 11, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tamara

Talk about ugly!!! There is nothing uglier in the world than the type of people who are abusive, self-rightous, and down right stupid. Look inside yourselves Art & Allen. What the situation is, is that no one wants to hear you ignorant, uneducated fodder. God bless the McDermott's and their family. I think they are doing a marvelous job. What happened to you 2?

April 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. PrivateCitizen

I couldn't agree more with Cheryl Scott and Lori Cotter. Don't you (questionably adult) bullies have anything better to do than make horrible comments about someone you don't know? Get over yourselves and realize that there is more to life than physical appearance.

April 9, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Cheryl Scott

OMG how can we expect our children not to bully each other when adults (if in fact you are adults) are so cruel to someone you dont even know. Because you may not like what she looks like or what she does she has children and a husband who love her. I just cant bring myself to a level my children would question me about when I try my best to teach them how to be a great person. Shame on you.

April 8, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lori Cotter

I am with you Cheryl. It's kind of offensive of CNN to post these types of comments. Sorry, just saying. Tori and Dean congrats.

April 8, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Red Foreman

Tori, u need to keep yer mouth AND yer legs closed. no one really cares to see you or yer "reality" show. go away, and take the kardashians with you!

April 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @allen

Ok Art.

April 6, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. ugh

"Suprised". We all were suprised. No one thought ANYONE would have such poor taste to stick it in her again, but aparently 'ol Dean-O is the most desperate man on the face of the earth. Way to go, you have now made the world a slightly uglier place. As for the Horse, please, walk her out to the pasture and end her misery, that is a face that a mother Komodo Dragon couldn't even love!

April 6, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  18. MP4/3GP VIDEOS, FOR FREE, GET IT NOW! Note:18

good 4 her, wishing her best of luck.

April 6, 2012 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  19. @Art

Yea, right. She is ugly. Not trying to be mean.

April 5, 2012 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Art Vandolay

Dude, start wearing a rubber. Stop impregnating this horseface swine. Its grossing us out. And why is this news CNN. She's on talk shows and being interviewed. Why is this so important to have her procreation details? -Art

April 5, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |