Snooki will cut you if you mess with her baby
April 5th, 2012

Snooki will cut you if you mess with her baby

Consider yourself warned.

Pregnant “Jersey Shore” star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi fired off on Twitter earlier this week that should anyone get in her way, she's not above hurting a b*****.

Her virulent response, captioned on a photo she shot of herself standing in fighting position, came in response to two followers who had apparently crossed the line.

One of them sarcastically told the 24-year-old reality star that "the possible fathers of your child must be so excited" for her to give birth, to which Snooki blasted back, “Such a lovely b****, eh? Hooker.”

The other taunted her, saying "I keep hearing you're going to birth a Dorito,” to which Snooki responded, “or a Cheeto.”

But Polizzi, who is engaged to Jionni LaValle, made it clear with her caustic response that her lil’ meatball that's due this fall is not to be messed with.

"Preggers power," she posted April 3. "I'll cut a b**** if you mess with my baby!"

According to Forbes, the mom-to-be has also just signed her first baby-brand contract for a tiny version of Snooki’s Slippers, her line of adult footwear.

The baby booties collection is expected to launch this fall, reportedly around her due date.

1. Clete

This still hasn't addressed the real question about the baby...who is the father?

April 10, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. S

hey you can't beat the Royalty of being trash now can you....shut this bimbo off.

April 10, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  3. observer

i'm married but i do notice more and more from my single friends ... guys seem to like this trash and the girls who have careers and work hard are also pretty and have great figures for some reason get the raw end of the stick...

I'm not sure why this goes on ...oh yea their trash that's right

April 10, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. Michelle

I can honestly and proudly say I have never watched a single minute of Jersey Shore. Although my opinion means nothing, I hope she and her fiance actually get married and become a happy family. Nicole, if you are reading this, congratulations and good luck with everything. I am not a hater or a rude comment poster.

April 9, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jen

I do NOT like Snooki but I do think its a low blow for people to personally attack her unborn child. Funny side note though, alot of the posts of people who are defending Snooki look like they need to go back to elementary school and learn some basic English. Hahahahaha ^^

April 9, 2012 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • ^ Laughing at Jen

a lot

April 9, 2012 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Jen, You are absolutely correct. I'm not a big fan of any of the Jersey Shore people but verbally attacking an unborn child is just plain rude and mean. You've probably noticed that a lot of people making comments on Marquee.com don't have a good grasp on the English language including spelling, grammar, and punctuation (except us, of course!)

April 9, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Tranquilabaybee

You guys are so rude. The number one rule is to never wish bad on a child especially the fact they have not done a single thing to you. I know some of you are going to say, "I'm holy and all that". In reality you are downright unholy. I hate people who walk around trying to be perfect, knowing damn well they are far worse than the person they are talking about. Ought to be ashamed of yourselves. SMDH. I hope you never have children.

April 8, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Loyal Northern Democrat

I do not understand how anyone would pork her, no matter how much she paid them.

April 8, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. billy bone

she is a "C U Next Tue"

April 8, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Not that Debbie

@ Jeffica: Make certain in the future before you comment that anyone is and looks dumb, you know how to spell the word correctly. All you accomplished was showing everyone you are the "dumm" one. Besides, any mother would resort to violence to protect her child, so this article is only stating the obvious.

April 7, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Roland

I like her more w/o makeup.

April 7, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tom

Such a damn shame for that baby...what a pathetic woman this ho is. She should be ashamed of herself for what she is...a joke to the world...but just like the KarTRASHians she'll look for any and all ways to make $$ out of this.

April 7, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  12. JAN

it's ok for her to be protective of her child BUT show some class in doing it..quit being such a street thug!

April 7, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • kathy

CLASS....????? Are you freakin kidding me? This piece of trash doesn't know the meaning of the word...and probably can't spell it either.

April 7, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Chrome48

Wonder if the baby will look like Mrs.Potatoehead like its mom?

April 7, 2012 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Smooth Bowells

Do you guys realize how hideous Snookie is going to be as an older woman? I mean, if she looks like THAT at 30...

Whew, good night!

April 6, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  15. toadears

haahhaha haaa whew! These celebrities who are famous for being famous crack me up.

April 6, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Judge Dredd

I wonder what flavor dorito the kid will be.

April 6, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Snookih8r

@$%#^ Snooki!!

April 6, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Felicia

Nicole "Snooki" is so tacky and classless!

April 6, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  19. ReallyWhoCares

This no talent hack is a waste of oxygen IMO.

April 6, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  20. So sick of this trollop

I wish someone would cut this pig and make some bacon.

April 6, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  21. Andy

Poor kid will be born with "Orange Baby Syndrome".

April 6, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  22. M

I think everyone who is making fun of her baby should be ashamed of themselves. This is an innocent life that you are talking so badly about. As for snooki, I don't know her so I'm not going to judge. It's not our job to judge. She was young and single when she was partying. Partying is what made her famous. I think it would be easy for a lot of people to get caught up in that. I know I was single once, without a care in the world other than taking care of myself and I made some bad choices but that's part of life and learning. This baby is a blessing from God and will change her life. I hope she is a wonderful mother. Stop trash talking the baby.

April 6, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • tom

Oh poor M.....you have GOT to be a leader in the right to lifer's groups and one of those nutcase christian bible thumpers. So sad....

April 7, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Margaret

as long as she pulls back on the alcohol she consumed on a daily basis she should be ok.

April 10, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  23. JellyBean

Such a classy mother to be.

April 6, 2012 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  24. PrincessArely

All of you just need to mind your own business, Jersey shore was just an experienced, it doesn't mean she would drink all the time she was at her home, and of she did oh effen well, having a baby is definitely changing her life `Anyones`. Nicole ignore all these nolifes and be a great mother, not no one knows what to do with a Newborn baby and definitely if it's your First.!

April 6, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  25. lol's dad

I just had lol bend over, lubed up and got it in the rear. Daddy is proud.

April 5, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Susan Connor

I think having a baby will be a good reality check for her and she will be a good mom. yall some haters damn

April 5, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  27. TaMika

I wonder if CPS can take the child away before its born. Dat gurl no notin bouts a baby.

April 5, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  28. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

April 5, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ralf

the one time she didn't swallow...

April 5, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Hans "The Ramen Rater" Lienesch

She could make a brand of instant noodles! http://www.theramenrater.com

April 5, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  31. JoJo

She should be more worried about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. It'll torpedo her baby's merchandising prospects.

April 5, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  32. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

April 5, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Dave

I bet she won't even be able to sell that baby on eBay.

April 5, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Fran

I wonder if her baby is going to be a midget? No telling who or what the dad is.

April 5, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Edgar Allen Pooop

Why does she have that pooop smudge on the side of her face?

April 5, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Teresa B

damn, you guys really do know how to hate.thats sad, that you guys have no freaken life. you guys put the HATE in HATERS! but its ok by you guys hating thats just making her more famous and giving her the power to make your life miserable. and to talk about someones baby that isnt even born yet (that hasnt done NOTHING) to you is such a low blow. you guys are such low-lifes. i'll pray that someday god will have mercy on your soul and give you guys some sense to stop hating. i hope snooki the best.

April 5, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  37. guest

i hope she takes this seriously..but from that expression on her face she looks like she's ready to get back to seaside

April 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  38. missy88

I wonder if she is going to the kneegrow festival that tyree was talking about? She kinda looks like a jigg.

April 5, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Beautiful Vixen

Anything in jersey is a huge mistake. Ask jake aka get a room he can tell you.

April 5, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jeffica

Yeah. She is dumm. And looks dumm too.

April 5, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  41. derp

That ska nks kid will look like a retarded greaseball penguin.

April 5, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Emily

Yeah. If you mess with her she might peer peepeeee on her leg

April 5, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Dave 3:16

Snooki..you need to shut your pie hole...the only thing you can cut is the cheese...

April 5, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Observer

This baby doesn't have a chance. So sad...

April 5, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

@Observer- I think this is the first time I'm in total agreement with you! Did heII freeze over? lol

April 5, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Debbie

LMAO! Me too. But yes, very sad.

April 5, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Debbie

That's because Snooki will go down as one of the all-time biggest mistakes ever created.

April 5, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Someone with an opinion

You are right, that baby doesnt have any chance in life. that baby will be bullied and tortured forever. that baby will look like a dorito and possibly ugle just like her.

April 5, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Please. Everyday I read CNN.com and there are plenty of regular, non famous people who abuse, neglect and deny their children. Did people say this to Scott Pederson's parents? She may just surprise all of us.

April 9, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |