Adele talks next single, album plans
April 3rd, 2012

Adele talks next single, album plans

Adele's professional crush on Beyonce isn't wavering.

According to Billboard, the British pop phenom recently told French radio station NRJ that she “adores” the American R&B star and is eager to record a song with her.

"I adore Beyonce,” the acclaimed songstress said. “I've been listening to her since I was about 11. I think her work as an artist and a singer is enviable in terms of the length of her career and how she's grown and grown...Most of my inspirations are [from] old music, and sadly they have all died."

The Grammy winner has said that she's ready to get back in the studio, and she said in the interview that a new single will come out "probably by the end of the year."

Will it be the theme song for the next James Bond flick?

The BBC seems to think so. They're predicting Adele's next tune will accompany "Skyfall," which hits theaters this November.

Even if this is the case, it looks like fans will still have to wait a while longer for a full musical entree - perhaps as long as two years.

"If I didn't write my own songs, I'd be out next week with a new album," Adele told the radio station. "I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it'll be the same this time."

Post by:
Filed under: Adele • Beyonce • Celebrities • Music

1. Pita Dixon

*Adel.....

September 16, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Pita Dixon

Love ya deel...when r you going to tour the US???? Would love to c you <3...

September 16, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mark IV

Adele looks 53 instead of 23 the hair is a mess,and the black dresses aren't doing anything for her either.Sade wore lots of 'little black'dresses back in 8Os and 9Os and she looked amazing still does,matter of fact I think Sade is 53.D@mn,now that's amazing,two words Adele Nutra System.

April 4, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. nbafan

In that picture, she looks like she's opening her mouth to wait for that 5 lb. burger to come flying through. Lay off the burgers and fries if you want to keep making that horrible music, Adele.

"Adele" good job, made me laugh.

April 4, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. Adele

Hey guys, just wanted to update you on my new album. Yes, I'm planning on it being just as bad as the last one, with plenty of songs complaining about ex's and why no one loves me. And do not worry, I am still smoking to ruin my vocal chords. Yes, I am still eating a steady diet of fastfood to make my growing "talent" even larger. If you come to my concerts, just be sure to bring me plenty of cake.

April 4, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Morris AM.

A doctor can tell his patient to do any ludicrous thing to do and they'll do it.but let him tell them to lose weight or to stop smoking they never do.

April 4, 2012 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. Cynthia Evers

Sorry 'on stage'

April 4, 2012 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cynthia Evers

Adele,do some research before you speak,I know you're very young but all the "old"R&B singers aren't dead yet.Obviously the Queen of Soul thankfully is still with us,Stevie Wonder,Ron Isley Pattie Labelle,Chaka Khan,Eddie Lavert so many others not to mention the incredible Smokey Robison.Beyonce is great at what she does but she should never be one stage with any of these giants except to present them with awards,longevity being the first one.

April 4, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Cynthia

The moment she made that horrible nonsense she calls music (see "Single Ladies" and "Get Me Bodied") is the moment she removed herself from that stage. One of the best vocal talents in the game wasting it away... Mariah Carey is another good example and now she's a has been working with Nikki Minaj of all people.

April 4, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  8. poop sadie

@Bol, he was banging your mother up the a55 n she was loving it while I watch.

April 4, 2012 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  9. BOL

Richard Fore where were you when mr ed was here? I'd love to see you go at it with him. You would kick his a– in blog wars!

April 3, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sadie's Fan

I especially want to suck it@8:55

April 3, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Richard Fore

I think all of you are gay and hot for my weiner.

April 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. MP4/3GP VIDEOS, FOR FREE, GET IT NOW! Note:18

yes. I agree with u.

April 3, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sergey

ok i clicked just for ur boobs, but i just gotta say bcyenoe was unbelievable at the vmas this year! like ive never been a fan of her but she was awesome!!!

April 24, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Derrick

She makes Beyonce seem old.

Type DerrickDuffie into your web browser to visit my website and learn about my new novel, Unfinished Business.

April 3, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  14. yep

Nobody likes a kizz a$$

April 3, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Richard Fore

I tried to be nice last week but it wasn't any fun. You all can go fu<k yourself as you read about this plump co<k licker.

April 3, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Don Kyle

I'm in love with both of them,they both have incredible lungs.

April 3, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lamare

I wanted to thank you a lot more for the amanzig blog Adele e0b9ƒe0b8ˆe0b881e0b8a5e0b8b2e0b8‡e0b8„e0b8a7e0b8b2e0b8a1e0b8a3e0b8b9e0b9‰e0b8aae0b8b6e0b881e0b8”e0b8b5e0b9† ft. e0b8a7e0b8b4e0b8™ e0b8a3e0b8b1e0b8•e0b8™e0b8že0b8a5 e0b9€e0b8ade0b9Še0b8b0 e0b8ˆe0b8b4e0b8a3e0b8b2e0b881e0b8a3 e0b8aae0b9ˆe0b8‡e0b881e0b8a5e0b8b1e0b8še0b8Še0b8b1e0b8a2e0b8Še0b8™e0b8b0e0b8—e0b8b5e0b9ˆe0b981e0b881e0b8a3e0b8a1e0b8a1e0b8b5e0b9ˆe0b9„e0b8a3 ampRolling e0b9ƒe0b8™ DeepampInside Pac Bay Area BoundAdele e0b881e0b8Že0b8a3e0b8b2e0b8‡e0b8a7e0b8b1e0b8a5e0b981e0b881e0b8a3e0b8a1e0b8a1e0b8b5e0b9ˆ | HodSaD you have produced here. It's full of ideas for those who are genuinely interested in this kind of subject, primarily this very post. Your all really sweet as well as thoughtful of others in addition to the fact that reading your site posts is an excellent delight with me. And that of a generous surprise! Tom and I will certainly have pleasure making use of your points in what we should do in the near future. Our checklist is a mile long which means your tips will certainly be put to very good use.

April 24, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |