While you were working...
April 2nd, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Alec Baldwin reportedly knows all too well that diamonds are a girl's best friend. Word has it the actor, who turns 54 tomorrow, gave his new fiancee Hilaria Thomas, a 28-year-old yoga instructor, an engagement ring estimated to have cost between $75,000 and $90,000. [Celebuzz]
  • We're betting a few more single ladies will be tuning in to "The Voice" tonight, now that judge/mentor Adam Levine is single. (Being unattached always makes the eye candy that much more enjoyable.) [People]
  • But while Adam Levine is returning to the playing (players?) field, Lake Bell is ready to take her relationship with tattoo artist Scott Campbell to the next level: The 33-year-old actress is engaged. [E!]
  • The most trusted name in news refers to CNN....and Aaron Sorkin's new HBO show, "Newsroom," apparently. (Warning - F-bomb at the link.) [YouTube]
  • Charlize Theron's (fake) sex tape is probably unlike anything you've ever imagined. [Funny or Die]
  • It may look like "Where's Waldo," but Beatles fans know the deal. Sir Peter Blake has recreated his famous Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band album coverwhich features some of the folks who have inspired him including Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss and JK Rowling. [Mirror News]
  • We take it some of you were serious when you said the season 1 finale of "The Killing" would be your last. The once-addictive AMC show returned Sunday to a 22 percent drop in ratings. [THR]

Filed under: While you were working

1. what causes pancreatic cancer

I simply couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I really loved the usual information a person supply to your visitors? Is gonna be back often in order to investigate cross-check new posts

August 5, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Thas

I really like this wenddig photography website.But especially I'm in love with the babies' photos that you have here !They're just amazing and so sharp! Good job!

April 27, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  3. Red Foreman

No we don't. I think you're a dumba$$!

April 3, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fritzy

i'm a "conceited "gay guy and everyone loves me !

April 3, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @1:00

Yea! youi tell that b!otch ! Frizty is a happy "conceited" gay guy. Nothing wrong with that. That b!otch always causing trouble.

April 3, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @12:11

She only changes her name and troll people.

April 3, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • @12:51

Fritzy is a g@y guy. I see you starting that finger pointing game again. Who is this, vixxy? Just can't leave it alone, can you? I get a kick out of Fritzy's posts. He's a funny little fairy. I've never seen him say anything nasty to anyone. Go back to trolling all the gals that you don't like. You are just one mean b!tch!

April 3, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Fritzy

You mean you were trolled off.lol

April 3, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

To my friend, I was never trolled off. I've just been busy. Do you actually think that I would leave just because somebody says something nasty to me? I'm just a frilly guy. I've heard it all my life. I don't let negativity rule my life. Have you heard the expression, "sticks & stones"? I choose to be happy, not vindictive. Now, my lunch hour is done. I got this huge women coming in for alterations. It's like taking in a tent! Not too excited about touching her girly parts. Maybe that's why I'm frilly.

April 3, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. sxj016

He looks happy to let everyone know he's bangin' a 28yo...look at that grin he's wearin' ;)

April 3, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Fritzy

Hey everybody! Sorry I've been gone so long. I"ve been busy working at the bridal shop. Lots of spring & summer weddings. The gals have been coming in to buy their Easter outfits, too. See, I told you I touch the girly parts a lot. All the women just love me. I'm just one of the girls! I'm a wiz on the sewing machine, so satisfaction is guaranteed. (Not that kind of satisfaction!) I just wanted to stop by & say hi. Got to get back to work. I have lots of dresses to alter. You know how some of them get-bridezillas! Got to keep them happy! Have a great Easter everyone!

April 3, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. lol

No need to go to utube to hear the f word, just read some of the past posts.lol And where's waldo any ways?

April 3, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  11. Dave

:) D000000000DIE Sammich :)

April 3, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. Dave

54 isn't real old. My doctor told me it is the new 27. If I'm just 14 then I am really young. That means I'm not immature when I type POOOOP. Poooopy Pooooo.

April 3, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  13. nbafan

I'm sure the struggling yoga instructor married him for his great personality.

April 3, 2012 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@nbafan

I know, right? I was thinking the same thing. He looks like death, but what the heck, with all that money.

April 3, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  14. ashimsharma

Interesting!

April 3, 2012 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dave

Happy Easter Week everyone.

April 2, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |