While you were working...
March 30th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• This is a real thing: MTV2, MTV's sister network, is reviving the old-school game show "Hollywood Squares" and infusing it with hip-hop to create, you guessed it, "Hip-Hop Squares." It'll remain "true to the tic-tac-toe format of the original game show, while infusing it with some of the biggest and most charismatic personalities in hip-hop culture today," says a press release. The only question we have is what the network could possibly mean with their statement, "it's the ultimate game of BS" at the link. [MTV]
  • Bobbi Kristina appears to be picking up and pressing ahead following her mom's passing, as reports circulate that she's landed a gig on a Tyler Perry show. [RadarOnline]
  • If you happen to be invited to Maggie Gyllenhaal's baby shower - and really, why wouldn't you be? You're lovely! - go with pink: She and Peter Sarsgaard are expecting another baby girl later this spring. [USA Today]
  • Selma Blair isn't going to let the breastfeeding phobia of some stop her from doing what she has to in public.  "We all have nipples. I don't care who I offend; my baby wants to eat. If I can't get a cover over me quick enough, so be it." [People]
  • The trailer for the next "Step Up" movie puts a whole new spin on the phrase, "Dance, Dance, Revolution":

Filed under: While you were working

1. Aline

karl deogracias July 9, 2010 this post is quite old pero coenmmt pa rin ako.i have been here at france for around 10 years now and theres a little truth the the frenchies arrogance. but for me the worse people are the brits. they are the most racist and the most arrogant..if not for the english channel and the americans, the british would be speaking german.

August 14, 2012 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. Sad Truth

Most of you guys aren't really kids. I've come to realize a lot of people commenting here are middle aged losers. Kids don't even go on CNN... they would be too busy playing video games.

Call me a middle aged loser if you want, but I'm just telling you guys the sad truth.

April 2, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. liam, jr.

@6:54- no, not ccrack. I ran him outta here long ago after he couldn't take it. you're just another dumba$$ who can't figure out who's who. i will slap you down so far you'll need a ladder to get back up. you cannot win against me. stop now or suffer.

April 2, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  4. @ ?

Black ink troll is probly vixen. Her n evel 'horsing' around. Lol

April 1, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. MP4/3GP VIDEOS, FOR FREE, GET IT NOW! Note:18

well said guys

April 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. non freind

Easter spring break you middle schoolers are ready,besides picking on each other on Marquee Blog,what's on you itinerary?Let me guess I know Mr.Ed will want to hang out at the library,peace will do some organic gardening,Moondancer will ride her bike near Lake Michigan,Beautiful Vixen will run everyday,I don't know what Mad likes,and the man smooth as silk charlie crack can do tons of things at once and will even defend each lady know matter what.Happy April Fools Day everybody.

April 1, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ?

I think blue ink is evil knievel n black ink is observer. Imo. Evil is getting even for vixen.

April 1, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. !

just another liberal stooge

April 1, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  9. Gesus H Khrist

@ed do u have a mental problem? like i said yesterday, u are the only one that is all over this blog. if i remember correctly too, u were friendly with the gang until vixen got all over your azz & told u to get lost. that's when u started trolling the gang. for a moron who claims he hates them, why do u keep trying to bring them back. your logic makes no sense. all i know, u spend a whole lot of time trolling ppl that AREN'T here. just a question, do u actually think your posts are funny? i read them & think, this dude is seriously disturbed. if they are here, u obviously aren't getting to them. i don't see a lot of protesting going on. u fail in so many ways, it just makes u look like the biggest dumb azz around. oh i forgot, u are the biggest dumb azz around. now i know u can't let anything go, so i know that u will continue to be all over this blog. really dude, everybody knows it's u. move on, & get a life. So as u would say, i'm waiting for your furor and your ranting & raving in 3,2,1.....

April 1, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. Richard Fore

What a group of morons, I still rule.

April 1, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  11. Zing Trang

I forgot to tell you. I'm on vacation right now in Hawaii. It sure is pretty here. Later we might to to a luau or restaurant on the beach. YES !

April 1, 2012 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Zing Trang

Yes ! We did ! We had roasted pork and pineapple and poi. The native hula dancers were too beautiful. I just don't see how they dance like that. Later a fire juggler guy came out and juggled these sticks that we're on fire. So far it has been a pretty incredible vacation. Tomorrow we are going on a helicopter ride to see more of the islands. Hawaii is too incredible. Wish you were here too.

April 1, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @5:49- liam, jr

Hit a nerve big bad tx f@g? crack was always c uming on here w his g@y a55 rapping. What a fxxking lame a55 f@g. blows johns in public bathrooms for a dollar a suck! yea f@g boy . ur here n ur aint fooling anyone! snap ! Ur dying to snap n bring out the bad a55 tx man. ur close j. ur comment shows it a f@g w a gun. Roflmfao.

April 1, 2012 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mad Man

Man all this negative n mean posts r getting to me. im going to snap soon but i cant cuz then they'll know i'm on here. To self: control the mad tx rant. u can do it. try not to snap. try not to say shoot n gun. 5:49 post showing its c u ming. i'm snapping! do not snap!

April 1, 2012 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  14. MoonDancer

Once again cc has our back. he thinks he is helping but hes quite annoying w that. we r stong wemen. we can take care of ourselves. unlike him. he just has mouth behind a computer but a pu55y and a big baby face 2 face.

April 1, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  15. April Fools my name is

charlie crack. i have 2 protect women! i sit behind my computer dressed like superman and trolls the blogs for troll. im also anti troll guy but they figured me out again. they always figuring me out. i will snap and bring out my guns. im from tx we r bad a55e5

April 1, 2012 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  16. @1:20

Ur not richard fore but cc or one of his lame a55e5. stop trying to tell ppl ur not on here. u a55hole5 cant fool anyone. keep trying tho.

April 1, 2012 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  17. @5:49

Stfu f@g a55 charlie. Y don't u go back 2 ur Red headed s lut that cheats on u n steal ur money 2 go out w other men. Cant blame the b!tch. u'r a whimp. u tx f@g! tx men r all f@gs w big hats n run their mouths.

April 1, 2012 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  18. liam, jr.

@9:06- lmfao at you. u don't know me or what humiliation awaits your lame a$$ if u were to tangle with me in person. i' ve been in the desert helping terrorist meet allah early. i sure as hell ain't skeered of a pu$$y like u.

April 1, 2012 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  19. @1:20

Dumba55 every1 knows when u hit on richard fore's name it take u to a f88k u link. Ur the king of what? king of dumb fxxks. bahahahahahahahaha! U stupid mo fu'er should do the world a favor and check ur self out w a gun to the mouth n pull the trigger

April 1, 2012 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  20. MoonDancer

We're here every day. I don't know what this fake 55 mf'er is talking bout.

April 1, 2012 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sly Sadie

@charlie, when can i get with ur grandpa again?

April 1, 2012 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  22. Sly Sadie

@charlie crack-what r these people stupid? just the other day i was on here running my mouth with the y'all. What a bunch of morons! Have to go to bed . getting my nails done tomorrow and a55hole waxed. Got to get easy entrance for the blk dongs

April 1, 2012 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  23. Charlie Crack

Nice try you piece of sh !t@richard fore. We're still here. Weho's pathetic now?

April 1, 2012 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  24. Richard Fore

Sorry eddie, not cc. We drove that gang off long ago. I'd appreciate if you wouldnt call me that.your so pathetic.I have you stumped, you cant figure me out.Heres a hint-ive been here longer then you.Sure you learned some things from me.You take trolling to a sick level, though. There fore your no longer funni and I will always be king. Call me king and bow before me-again.lmao

April 1, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  25. @edwina

please don't forget to take your meds before u fall asleep. sounds like u must be exhausted.

April 1, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  26. Richard Fore

Hush now every one, eddie is sleeping now or he choked, I dont know which. Be very very quiet and let little [and I stress little] sleep now. Nite eddie sweet dreams.

April 1, 2012 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  27. Richard Fore

AWWWWWWWwwwww eddie, yea that was a good boy. TY, my day is complete. Now go rinse your mouth out.

April 1, 2012 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  28. Fix in Tx

Eddie can fx-x-k me w his thick ma^nmeat. He can ram his huge ma:nmeat down my throat until my eyes bug out of my skull.

April 1, 2012 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  29. Fix in Tx

@fake richard fore bring it on. i'll throat fxxk u 2 and swallow ur balls all at the same time while charlie is fxxki me up my a55 n peace is eaten my p –55y

April 1, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  30. Charlie Crack

@ED, Peace gave my ole grandpa deep throat in front of me while fix in tx ate out her pu55ty and i had he had her throwing up cuz he was fxxking her 4o h ard. he fxxked throat fxxked her 5o hard she threw up. want 2 c pics

April 1, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  31. Richard Fore

Eddie boy. I got a couple things you can be nice to. Oh yea eddie thats a good boy. Yea a real good boy.

April 1, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. charlie crack

Nah.. i just like to g*ang b*ang and fxxk all my girls at one time.

April 1, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  33. @11:49

i know u would love 2 think so 2 make urslef look good in ur h o3 5 eyes f -@ g cowboy lover. how ois that dirty readhead --s-l–ut? ate u out of money en living off of ur ole grandpapa?

April 1, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  34. @11:49

i hv 2 be nice. they keep blocking me

March 31, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  35. so eddie

for a dude, u post a lot as a gal. there's therapy for that, bro. no wonder u are so angry & fukked up all the time. u are not sure of what life style to follow, are u? poor eddie the girly man, not sure if any group would actually want u, though. maybe we should call u edwina. lmfao!

March 31, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Alecia

so what. we all hv 2 die sumday. Im gonna go and eat me a whole extra cheeze pizza pie, a litter of coke, cheeze bread sticks, n a cheeze cake. notice i love cheeze.

March 31, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  37. CNBC, Fat and fatter

Wow. if fat ppl dont watch this show and change their lifestyle that's just effed up. Thats no joke! fat ppl wake up!!

March 31, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Alecia

Check me out on CNBC "Fat & Fatter" !!! ewwwww nasty.

March 31, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Alecia

Nobody wants me. They ran out of flour and can't find my wet spot.

March 31, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Peace

St fu charlie! can't u c i'm worken on 3 johns. stupid b@ stard never kn when 2 stfu

March 31, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Charlie Crack

Yes, my ho3s have this blog poping! I'm glad I gave them the night off from spreading their legs. Where is the madam thou? Has anyone seen Peace?

March 31, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @8:53

Stfu u little pu55y. I bet u want to gobble on mr thick 2. A certain stupid tx mf'er alwa5ys did hi5 g@y rapping 2. What a f@g boy he wa5. Bet the red head took him 2 the cleaner5

March 31, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mr. Hung 5tud

It'5 5tanding tall en 5trong little boy! Tall en 5trong like a thick big tree trunk! all the women loooovvvveeeesssss mr thick

March 31, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  44. liam, jr.

mr ed bumped his head; he got a boo-boo & it bled; to the ER he fled; changed his mind & got drunk instead.

March 31, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. sam I am

Eddie can't get it up.I tried to.

March 31, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  46. lol

Lol!

March 31, 2012 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  47. sam I am

Old man eddie cant seek help, his wheelchair has a flat tire.lmfao

March 31, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  48. @10:05

Y dont u stfu. U must like these ho3s that keep c um ing on here trolling

March 31, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Gesus H Khrist

so Ed, is that really the best u got? i would never pick on a girl, unlike u. by the way, u are the only one that lives on this blog. go topic to topic, there u are at all times of the day and night. got a little obsession, eh? u are just sad, and i must say, not funny at all. nobody is laughing with u, we are laughing at u! your lame attempt of hijacking names is so obvious, a child could figure it out. seek help before it is too late!

March 31, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  49. liam, jr.

mr ed is hung like a pygmy shetland pony from Lilliput. Micro-weinie!

March 31, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  50. sam I am

I did not know u girls liked knee grows @ moondancer n peace.

March 31, 2012 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  51. Peace

sis is right. i was watching through the keyhole en i saw iyt all. i was using a plunger en sticking it up my a55 en i 5quirted out that end. wht a mess.. mr ed suuurrreee can eat a mean pu55y when he's ready. he i5 the be5t lover out there en handsome 2. women flock to his feet

March 31, 2012 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Gesus H Khrist

@Ed i hate to say this dude, but u are one really sick puppy. i realize that the bar must have just closed, but really. u are becoming an embarrassment to all men. i'll bet u don't have a single woman in your life with that mouth of yours. your dribble has become very obnoxious. u are all over this blog with your childish rants. dude, i don't know how old you are, but i think a llittle therapy is demanded. get some help!

March 31, 2012 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  52. MoonDancer

sory he eats pu55y well. he had a meal with mind. I never 5quirted be4 but he's made me that'5 howw good he i5. i 5quirted it all over his hand5ome face

March 31, 2012 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  53. lol

@ liam-mr ed bought a pocket pu55y but he dont know how to use it. Thats why he has a vacuum hose. The first time he did it he s ucked up his balls. Just a twig with no berrys now.lmao

March 31, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  54. Facebook alternative

April fools! You got us...right?!

March 31, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  55. mystic

I predict that the only thing that would suck off mr ed's little willy is a vacuum cleaner. It's a region no man or woman should go.

March 30, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Mystic

@mr ed i would like to suck you off until u faint and see stars

March 30, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  57. liam

Im goin and get my a55hole waxed. Eat ur heart out b!otches

March 30, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Charlie Crack

I only hang with ole ugly wh ores

March 30, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Mr Ed.

I only like gals with big hair. Don't care what their thingies look like. Thingies are fer feedin babies.

March 30, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muse

I've got big hair and I like a big ole'bag-a-weed,I don't like alcoholics or cigarette smokers and i'm not 5'2,5'8 to be exact.

March 31, 2012 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  60. 8-gh

Great try with the reverse psychology today. One has to be totally stupid to believe a certain bunch of losers aren't on marquee still...ahem..crack and friends. Marquee is where these losers live and breathe. No body defends people they don't know like what I see on here. Have a nice weekend now hanging out on a blog losers. lol. (defending someone we don't know..pricless).. Defending in..5, 4, 3, 2...

March 30, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Candi

That's why I'm not sure about having children, that nursing thing. Don't your 'girls' go to he__ after that? I know it would be best for baby, but , get what I'm saying? I like things the way 'they' are! Lol

March 30, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |