While you were working...
March 28th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Amandla Stenberg has supposedly responded to the derogatory reaction to her casting, as well as that of co-stars Dayo Okeniyi and Lenny Kravitz, in "The Hunger Games." If you'll recall, some were ticked because some characters were portrayed by black actors...even though Stenberg's character is described as having dark skin in the book. We think she was perfectly cast, and her "I'm taking the high road" statement makes us love her all the more. [E!]
  • A little bit more "Hunger Games" news for you: The soundtrack debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. [CNN]
  • And while we're on the topic - can you picture Jennifer "Katniss Everdeen" Lawrence as Bridget Jones? As much as we heart Lawrence, who's reportedly said she'd love to nab the role, we're sticking with Renee Z. on this one. [Contact Music]
  • So, Jason Segel and Michelle Williams are maybe dating now, if this "romantic" stroll of theirs is any indication. [Us Weekly]
  • We're not totally sold on her as Marilyn Monroe, but we are sold on that voice and we're thus thrilled that "Smash's" Megan Hilty has landed a record deal. More showtunes, please! [Billboard]
  • Charlize Theron had a new guy on her arm when she stepped out to run errands in Los Angeles on Tuesday - her son, Jackson. It was the first time the new single mommy has been spotted with her baby in public. [People]
  • Calm down, everyone: Rihanna's not dating Ashton Kutcher. Or, for the cynical, she's not owning up to it, anyway. [WaPo]
  • If you can find your way to the Tribeca Film Festival, then you can see "The Avengers" before its May 4 release. The movie will close out the fest on April 28. [LAT]

Filed under: While you were working

1. F@g Rap3r

He got scared of d-ooo-dee diapers

March 29, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. nerf herder

@coolbreeze(charlie crack): thought you got scared of the trolls and left. i know observer likes your teeny weeny!

March 29, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Coolbreeze

@bc-too bad you dont change your diapers like you change your name. Nobody like you and your friends neither. Answer return in 3, 2...

March 29, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Observer

Lmao! Liberal poo*p in my DWTS crown!

March 29, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. tracie

Pooooop. Pooooop in diapers. : )

March 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @blue Ink bedridden

Stop being so crabby. get coolbreeze to change ur diaper

March 29, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. mystic

I see that you trolls have been pretty busy. I also see that you don't seem to be getting a rise out of this sly sadie. Maybe it's time to move on. You only seem to be making her friends mad. I also think there is some jealousy going on. I wonder who that could be? Vixen? That's just sad girl! Get over it!

March 29, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ mystic

Seriously, why are we still hung up on Sly Sadie? Have you seen "liam" on the other board? Let's go get him, trolls!

March 29, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @12:51

U don't have friends neither.lmao. u'r enjoyment is coming on a blog every day cuz ur bedridden cuz ur fat en cant go outside n have a normal life. no job, no life, no friends. gosh ur pathetic. How do u live w urslef?

March 29, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Observer

You liberal fools will be jealous when I win DWTS crown!

March 29, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @lol

K u bedridden pos. since u dont want us trolling sly sadie or her f@g friends. how bout us trolling u? U want to be eNtertain did u not? So we're here to do just that. u no like?

March 29, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ooo wow man

Every body is jealous of sly sadie. @observe, u're being trolled. How come nobody saying sum1 is jealous of you?

March 29, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  12. I'm The Blue Ink Loser

eh im the bedridden pos. Me cant go out the house cuz im afraid all ppl will be jealous of me wheelchair. I got me a nice one.

March 29, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Hi

Coolbreeze. Not going to happen. This person is jealous of her for some reason. This person is just a immature pos. Pry why most everyone left. The true art of trolling is something this person doesn't know how to do. I got a lol at some of the stuff you and the rest used to say to each other. Ah, the good ol days. Sly should call on them and bring them back to po this pos.

March 29, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Hello Hi. Were the " the good ol days" light hearted joking around?

March 29, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Coolbreeze

How about we leave Sly alone now, 'K?

March 29, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Observer

I was wrong. It took 20 minutes for one of Sly's f@g friends to show up.

March 29, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • @observer

yes, she has friends. something you know nothing about, huh? lmao

March 29, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Observer

Sly Sadie is just a liberal conceited me me. She jealous cuz she doesn't have dance moves like I do. Sly Sadie and her liberal f@gs friends don't get it. Nobody likes them. Sly Sadie and f@gs back to address in 1..2...

March 29, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  16. Tarzan

I have to go. my mom is yelling at me to get off the computer

March 29, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  17. Tarzan

Did they shoot arrows?! do you think there were any part for tarzan in the second movie? i can try for the part

March 29, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  18. Tarzan

I think michelle williams is pretty. she shouldn't cut her hair. long hair is better. why do women cut their hair? they look dumb when they do. im going n swing from a tree now. im playing tarzan. have a good day now my good wonderful people!

March 29, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  19. @Melissa

I saw it 2. great movie! i was at the edge on my seat when the indians attack. Remind me so much of marquee nasty wicked trolls when they attack. the cave part was sooooo awesome. i got so happy when he found that secret portal. i would see it again! Its a must see!

March 29, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Melissa

We might go see it again this weekend. The Indians scared my daughter some, but she is tough. She'll get over it. I'll get her a big tub of popcorn and that'll quiet her down.

March 29, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  20. Observer

I would take you to lunch @sly but im only into men and really hot chicks. I wine & dine the finest cats around. i'm a liberal lover & I dance up a storm on the floor. I am man, hear me roar!

March 29, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  21. Observer's Dance Partner

@sly make me an appt 2. I need 2 get me a back n belly wax. Observer like it smooth

March 29, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  22. ^^

Lmfao!

March 29, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  23. Snooki's baby

sly sadie, you is a bigger ho than my momma. and probably taller, too. is your tan orange from the spray-on, or is it a natural tan from the sun? just wonderin'.

March 29, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • @snooki 's baby

i hate to break this to you honey, nobody is a bigger ho than your orange momma. i'm sure once you are born, you will be orange, too. Like momma like baby.

March 29, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sly Sadie

Let me take this peaceful moment and use it to talk about myself. I had a lovely day at the salon yesterday! I got my nails done, and my toes. I had my hair highlighted and my bikini area waxed. I think I will join some friends for lunch today and maybe do a little boy-watching! I don't know if I should get a salad or a sandwhich for lunch though. Decisions, decisions! I'd like to see The Hunger Games movie but my hubby isn't into it. Has anyone else read any good books lately? I'd like to read The Game of Thrones but it seems so macho, I don't know if I'll enjoy it! I think I am going to go for a run this morning and then I'l be back on to read all the responses from my worshippers! Until then, my adoring fans!

March 29, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Melissa

I took my kidsi seen it 3 or 4 months ago. It was mega lame. Even my 4 year old thought it was dumb. It is about this little mouse named Feivel that lives back in the cowboy days and decides to go west to seek his fortune. It starts out ok, but then he gets attacked by wild Indians while traveling through Montana and then has to escape by using a secret time portal the Indians have hidden in a cave. The time portal transports him to Valley Brook High where there is some odd looking guy named Screech. Screech takes care of Fievel giving him mouse treats and they become best friends and live happily ever after.

March 29, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Ned

@Melissa. What did you think of the time portal? I thought it was mega cool. I don't know why you thought it was lame.

March 29, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Erick

Oh man ! That was the best movie ever. You have just got to go see it ! Fievel is awesome in it ! He wins so much food for his hungry family ! Good bacon biscuits and cheeseburgers and everything ! It Rules !

March 29, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Well, I just have to say, that one made me laugh. I'm glad I had such a good day! I remember it a little bit different, though. All I did yesterday was go to work & come home. Pretty exciting, huh! Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, though. lol

March 29, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Muse

D@mn talk about being stuck on oneself,I hope you're just kidding because you know this guys are going to get your conceited a55.

March 29, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

I am sooo much more interesting than any of the news they posted today.

March 29, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  25. JellyBean

Good morning all. Has anyone seen the Food Games movie, or whatever it is called? What the heck is it about?

March 29, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  26. :)

good question, where is triumph?i second what he would have said.lol

March 28, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Where is..

Triumph when you need him. There isn't crap to even comment on tonight. SO, let the trolling begin!

March 28, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |