While you were working...
March 27th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• In "Glee's" grand tradition of guest stars, Whoopi Goldberg is the latest to sign on for a multi-episode arc on the Fox show, starting May 1. [THR]
  • "Octomom poses nude for rent money." Yep. At least, that's what it looks like on that cover...[TMZ]
  • The movie brought in bazillions of dollars - OK, that's a slight exaggeration - but we're still stuck on discussions about the stars cast in "The Hunger Games." Apparently, there's a contingent who believe that Jennifer Lawrence is too plump to star as Katniss. [New York Mag]
  • "Potter" mania can commence once more, as the books are now available for purchase as e-books. [CNN Tech]
  • And now, for a photo of Russell Crowe astride a horse for his role of Javert in "Les Miserables." [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Hmm

Jiga-boo. Jiga-boo. I luv you! Jiga-boo. Jiga-boo. I luv you! Your package is large and I am in charge when our love is true!!

March 28, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. can't say but

@ the uncool They hv no life cept trolling from mommys basement. Almost all the cool ones left. The trolls use many names, not that many bloggers here. Just 'loosers', cept for a few.

March 28, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • King of the Trolls !!

You are correct. The trolls have resorted to mudslingin that has little or no value. The same crap-ola repeated about Sadie over and over again. This clown needs to go peddle his crazy somewhere else. Dudes been chuggin too much spooo...rotting brain cells while getting his protein! Knob gobbler for sure!!

March 28, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. The Uncool

Jayzus H Keyrist on a unicycle. I have never seen so many trolls on one blog in my life.

March 28, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. sam

Ppl, I think vixen is being mr ed. Insecure little beotch that she is. Didn't like sly saying nice things to her little evil. Dumb girl vixen, nothing beautiful about her. Ugly inside n out.

March 28, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ^

O looky there, I was #69!:)

March 28, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sadie Fan

Sadie, you go, girl!

March 28, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Observer

You are a colossal idiot.

March 28, 2012 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • @@Observer

I don't see Observer.

March 28, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • @@@ observer

Who do you think does alot of the trolling here? He dont need to use his name to be recognized.

March 28, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • @@@@ Observer

That's not the point. Call out the troll on whatever name he's using. It wasn't in reply to anyone, just a message by itself. If he had replied to someone as @Observer it would be clearer.

March 28, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sly Sadie

@Everyone- I hate to break this to you, but I only post as Sly Sadie. I don't troll, but i do get trolled all the time. You can report anything you want as abuse. Those are never my posts anyway. I don't attack anybody, except maybe the troll who tends to attack me relentlessly. As far as their nasty posts, they don't bother me, why should they bother you? It's the nature of the beast. Here's the thing, I can leave an on comment post, then the feeding frenzy starts. Why exactly is that my fault? So say or think what you will, It all really doesn't matter in the vast scheme of things!

March 28, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Issac C.

Why aren't you married?You sound like you think you're all that,nothing about you sounds intriguing just ho hum run of the mill girl 5'2?How much do you weigh?If it's more than 95lbs.Your fat,i'll bet you are fat as h*ll.

March 28, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • @issac

did you read her post? isn't that exactly what she said? she's just a normal person. the trolls are the one's making that she's somethin different. how do u know she's not married, either. She never said, except she had a man. sounds like a little vixxy jealousy going on here.

March 28, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sly Sadie

Man, I got to admit, you had me laughing this morning! You (or should I say Eddie) sure do put a lot of effort into your crazy posts. Look, I've never given you any info on me. You made up the facts as you went along. I just read them & laughed. Not my fault you are so off base. Want some facts, I'm in my 30's. Yes, I am a short sh!t. I'll be the first to admit that. I do have long brown hair. I do run 3 miles everyday. I never claimed to have a fabulous body, that was you. I work full time. I own my own home. I live on a budget. So that great life you talk about all the time, that was you again. I do nothing more or less than anybody else. I don't party a lot, but I do like to have fun. I go on vacation about every 2 years. So tell me Eddie, what about my life sounds so wonderful? I'm no different than anybody else. All this crap, too, about how I flirt with everybody. Really? Apparently, nobody ever flirts with you, if you can't tell the difference. Again, I could care less about what you think about me. You are giving yourself too much credit. Oh, one more thing, I do know Peace & Moondancer now. We talk all the time. Same with Starrfire. I don't know alecia, though. (Don't forget, morons, she was from Texas and I'm from Michigan). Peace doesn't live on a farm, either. She lives in the city. Ok, now you actually have a few facts. Should make your trolling just a little bit easier. Now, have a great day! I can't wait to read your next insane posts. Don't forget, make me laugh!

March 28, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • HEY EVERYONE

Sly Sadie is trolling you guys... so trolls... when you troll Sly Sadie... IT DOESN'T WORK. Get that through your skulls, and ignore. You're feeding "her" as much as "she" is feeding you. It won't ever end, so if you want it to end, IGNORE HER. Or just keep clicking "Report abuse" and see if CNN decides to get rid of her comments. Case closed, stop whining if you're not going to do anything about it.

March 28, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. Patty

I think hoopi is mega scary.

March 28, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. Eddie

Sung to da theme song on Cops: "gayboyz, gayboyz, what you gonna do, whatcha gonna do when I pound on you? Boy toyz, boy toyz, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when I blow my spooo. You just gonna take my tiny lil thang, it just might do if u never been bang!!.....tbc"

March 28, 2012 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  12. Rly

I see nothing has changed here. Not too many ppl left to troll is there azz wipes. And at 'eddie boy', I see your still a foul mouthed pig. Where you been? Finally get released from jail you drunk piece of garbage? Do the world a favor and just fo and die.

March 28, 2012 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

Dat Robbin Hood be a total knob gobbler! He's been doin da kneel and bob again. Slurpin that salty spoo!!

March 28, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  14. CN Red

Baby Blue Ivy, what kind of stupid name is that? About as stupid as Observer.

March 28, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
    • T.W.

Big differences,she's a beautiful baby,he's probably ugly and pasty faced like you.But the main difference,She Rich B*itchlmao.

March 28, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@T.W.

Nope, I'm a brother. So FU beotch! And Baby Blue Ivy is still a stupid name.

March 28, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @ CN Red

T.W. never called you a woman... learn to read.

March 28, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@@ CN Red

I don't care, T.W. is still a little beotch. Blue Blubber Baby Ivy or whatever the heck the name is, sooo stooooopid.

March 28, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  15. Sly Sadie

Eddie the pillow biter!! Wow!!

March 28, 2012 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  16. Hmm

We be trolling. We be rollin. I gave up dem chicks cuz I wanted sum dix! I polished da knobs....dey like big ol corn cobs!! Hmmmmm spoooo!

March 28, 2012 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  17. Eddie

Hmmmmm. Jig-abooos. Dey iz my faves. A bit smelly but daang...dem peterz iz da bomb! I been taken dem forevaz!!

March 28, 2012 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Robbin'Hood

Are you supposed to be imitating me?D*mn most of you suck at it but you by far are the worst,no one says da bomb it was lame 15 years ago I've never said it,it's worse than 'word'.Why don't you just sit in your truck have another drink before your next truck stop.I'll bet Sly Sadie looks and smells a well of a lot better than that next crack wh@re you'll pick next.

March 28, 2012 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  18. Not alecia

@sly sadie did the big bad boys hurt you feelings?Well it'll be fine go to bed play with your cl!t use you tears to keep it lubed pretty soon you'll get off and fall asleep and you'll be ready for the boys when they come back tonight.

March 28, 2012 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
    • King of all Trolls !!

What a nut-bar. Your trolling leaves something to be desired. "Take drink of drano"?? Pretty classy! Your abbreviations are bad and your attempt to impress us with words like k unt are solid. Go back to pumpin your pals in da keister and pipe down. Late!

March 28, 2012 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. TD

@sly sadie peace lives on a farm,her sister Moondancer lived in Michigan,BV ran three miles a day.Hmm bits and pieces of the cc gang?I guess next you'll be hung like a horse,6'2 and living in Texas.lmao

March 28, 2012 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  20. TD

I'll bet sly makes Snookie look like Mila Kunis.

March 28, 2012 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  21. @Sly Sadie

I knew i was gonna 2 get 2 u sooner or later n break u down u stupid fat jealous ugly mo-ther fxxker. Do u stoill need 2 get ur date (men en women) drunk so they can have se x w ur? u desperate piece of sh!t

March 28, 2012 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Hmm

I iz lovin dem monster-sized jiga-booo meat stix in my hole!! Which hole may you ask?? All of them, of course!!

March 28, 2012 at 4:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. @2'06

Ok alecia. we got u.. u don't like bones which ir not. ur all lard. if they do com a time in the superhero comic books that there is a superhero made of lard they will think of u.

March 28, 2012 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
  23. Sly Sadie

Non other than alecia. If not its another ugly fat cow

March 28, 2012 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  24. @2:00

*sly

March 28, 2012 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  25. @2:00

Stfu sky sadie.. so now ur in your 30's. bahahahahaha.

March 28, 2012 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  26. @Sly Sadie

Stfu u ugly ole b!tch!! We are tired of u running ur fxxking mouth on here thinking u'all that which u 're not. If I was to go back and quote mking it sound like you're all that n more / your post you'll c um back n say i hv 2 much time on my hand. Do us all a favor you old, jealous, fxxking ole crow that you r. Sick a carrot up ur dried up ole k unt, take drink of drano, play w urselve n call it a night!! Think licking your god peace"s c lit as u driff off in2 la la land

March 28, 2012 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  27. Mad Rap3r

Hey. the b!tch fooled me too.

March 28, 2012 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  28. Marcea

When I told my boyfriend about the fans. wasted tears over a black girl ,(Rue)in The Hunger Games,he said they would express displeasure of JL's bangin' body next,he was right what next?Bye the way I think all the young people in the movie were beautiful and played their roles well.

March 28, 2012 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Cliff

Like your man I thought Jennifer Lawrence had the perfect amount of thickness,her body is tight not jiggly and not skeletal,I don't want bones rattling in my bed lol.

March 28, 2012 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  29. Wait a minute

hey, i'm in my 30's. i'm not old. bet a lot of you punks couldn't keep up with me. i can't run 3 miles, though. u got me there. actually, how many of u culd run 3 miles?

March 28, 2012 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  30. Toothskull

we men age better and we are hot!

March 28, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
    • @tooth

you only age better if you take care of yourself. nobody likes a big old beer gut as you are aging better, just saying.

March 28, 2012 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  31. Re: Sly Sadie

everything makes sense now. She may run 3 miles a day but still doesn't have the body that she want us bloggers to believe she has. Her sanity, .. not like the rest of us "normal" she fights too much and not the typical PMS b! tch behavior. Sly Sadie, is wack, jealous and not fit for the outside world. She needs to be in a padded room under lock and key.

March 28, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
    • @re

just exactly how do you know this? all i've ever seen was the 5'2, hair, run, thing. now, we know she's in her 30's. other than that, she's never said anything else. what r u basing you facts on?

March 28, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  32. @Sly Sadie

is alecia..lmfao!!!

March 28, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  33. @Sly Sadie

You came on here , flirt and made yourself to be young and beautiful. don'y fake it b!tch! It has nothing to do about age. yoiu come on here and attack others bc u r a jealous ole k unt!!

March 28, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  34. Sly Sadie

How old are you, Eddie boy? 60? I can't help it if you make up the facts. I've never lied about a thing. I just don't tell you much. As far as being liked on this blog, I could give a sh!t what you think of me. I didn't realize this was a popularity contest on here. Oh, don't forget, I was never one of CC Gang. Again, making up those facts. Ok, you go back to thinking more stuff up. I'm out of here. I will anxiously wait until tomorrow to read all your factual knowledge about me. I do think it is quite hysterical that I can leave one simple post, and off you go. You do realize that I do it just to get you going. Jokes on you, Eddie. Have fun now!

March 28, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  35. Toothskull

lmfao!!!! as always we get the wrong on the charlie crack gals!!!

March 28, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  36. huh

What happend to the 5'2, long brown hair. i didnt think ole women had long hair. . i was thinking a better looking snookie when i thought of sly sadie. lol. I always thoughht she wasoin her 20's. C..damn internet!!

March 28, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • @huh

I'm in my 30's. Just a little tidbit, just for you. Have a good night all!

March 28, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  37. Nice Mr. Ed

Sooo the truth comes out. Sly Sadie isn't young. ..bahahahjahahah.. She just comes on here like the rest of the charlie crack's old ladies and attack any woman on these blogs and celebs. Sly Sadie, a k unt that c ums on here and belittle ppl for their age is nothing like she want ppl to she her to be.. youing and radiant... she is after all.. "sewer rat sh!t" old b i tch.. bahahahahahah

March 28, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  38. Cool Breezes

I'm baaaacccckkkkk... Don't forget me!!!?Me so lonely on the lake.

March 28, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  39. @Sly Sadie

You take this personal. You're not Marquee blog. nobody cares about you and what you and youir loser froiends do. . Try not to let it to to your head that the attention isn't from love, cuz it's not. You're hated on here. Go to the place where Charlie Crack and friends are welcome You're not welcome here and noty wanted. Thought us trolls made that clear

March 28, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  40. Richard Fore

It is night now my children, I am wishing you all peaceful dreams and a resting sleep.

March 28, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  41. Sly Sadie

Come on now, these aren't even funny. I told you before, I read them & I laugh. These aren't very original, though. It's just the same old thing. You can do it, put some imagination into it. So @11:33, you want to play, huh? Oh, this should be good. So, what's your thing?

March 27, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Sly Sadie

Ooooo did I say I was in me twenyies now!!!!??? oooooo, ....how ole me are !? i'm herte 2 pick me upo men an no biting from those supid nother fu98kers .. ooooooo me bad ...oooo me ...bad... what a desperate woman to do?! ... cry and cry... Booo hooo booo hooo.. me soooo soooo sad

March 27, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

@Eddie I never said I was in my 20's. Don't know where you got that from. Don't need to pick up men, either. I have a man in my life. You, my friend, are just cheap entertainment! I just don't know where you get all your weird little facts from, though. You must know really strange women, if this is all you know how to talk about. I'm sorry for you! Ok big boy, I'll give ya some time to come up with more Sly Sadie sayings. Could you try to put just a little humor into them. Makes for more enjoyable reading.

March 28, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  43. @10:25

Ok. ui live on ur own for yrs but c um on here and say ur 21 yrs before?.. bahahahaha ..how old r u b!tch? Did u not make it outy to be ur 21? stfu u old k unt!! back to to charlic crack old hags u go!!! bahahahah . midget 5'2, long hair stupid mo'fr

March 27, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • fly on the wall

I read the comments on these here blogs. Sly sadie has never said her age. Height, hair color, and state yea that was mentioned. You tell me what blog she said her age would you? I think your making that up. Your work as a troll is in need of some serious improvement.

March 28, 2012 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  44. Sly Sadie

I am yhe queen of the k unts

March 27, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Sly Sadie

I just love spreading my legs for blk men.

March 27, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  46. @sly sadie

i like u. U seem easy. want 2 play?

March 27, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  47. @sly sadie

Don't get it. Y did ui thoink he was talking anout you? yes, may live in same place.

March 27, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Snooki's baby

lojenk is just and old drunk trailer park $lut. like octomom.

March 27, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  49. S.S., Michigan's Sewer Rat

i live in mommy's basement en go out n get me styling on. look de good 4 me johns. how will i do 5o moving out on my own. i'll do an octomom. Hook..en not captain hook..spread eagle hook. o here c um long john. every1 loves me.

March 27, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Hey Eddie! How ya doing tonight? By the way, I don't live anywhere near a sewer. I live in the country. Don't live with my parents, either Lived on my own for years. You do have the Michigan part right, though. You need to find me a new name. lol I'll be anxiously waiting your or should I say my next post.

March 27, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  50. marj

I wonder if Derp is going to post some more of his gay comments?

March 27, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  51. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wQwoIUcNs&w=640&h=390]

March 27, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Sly Sadie

Wow, never saw that coming with the Octomom. Got to pose nude to get a place to live. Sad. I feel sorry for all those kids. Sounds like she is giving them a great life. @Richard-you must be on happy pills now. Nice change, although, I always thought you were funny anyway. Maybe you could share with Mr Ed.

March 27, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Richard Fore

Just finished lunch my children, may your lunch provide you nourishment and energy to do good things today.

March 27, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Hmm

Whoopi on Glee, really? That show's been going downhill for a while... no surprise they'd be that desperate.

As for Octomom... that's no surprise, either. She will do anything for the spotlight and money. She doesn't give a crap about anyone else but herself.

March 27, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |