March 26th, 2012
06:07 PM ET
- Snooki and her fiance Jionni LaValle swore they're going to take their impending parenthood seriously, and so they appear to be getting to work learning the ins and outs of caring for a child....by carting around a plastic doll. Great news - they lasted four days without losing or harming the fake baby! [TMZ]
- If you started to feel guilty about making fun of Angelina Jolie's inescapable right leg, don't worry. She wasn't paying attention to the "Jolie-ing" that commenced post-Oscars anyway. You're in the clear to continue to mock mercilessly! [HuffPo]
- Clearly, our invitation to hang out with two of our BFFIOHs (that would be BFFs in our heads) got lost in the mail, but we're blaming it on the alcohol. Next time you get together for a round of tequila shots, Heidi Klum and Sandy B., call us, k? [Us Weekly]
- So, in case you haven't been on the Internet in the past 24 hours - hey, we're assuming you were working! - Justin Bieber's released a new single....and has maybe purchased himself a $6 million mansion as well. [MTV/X17]
- What's going on with Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher? Perhaps something more than the rent, as rumors are flying that photographers caught the Barbadian singer arriving solo at the newly single actor’s Los Angeles mansion on Thursday. [AOL Music]
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.