Is Miley Cyrus engaged?
March 26th, 2012

Is Miley Cyrus engaged?

Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth are constantly seen strolling down red carpets hand in hand, but could the two be ready for a trip down the aisle?

Cyrus, 19, sparked speculation over the weekend that she and "Hunger Games" star Hemsworth are getting hitched when they made the rounds at an event in Arizona.

Cyrus was seen sporting a noticeable diamond ring on her finger at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night XVIII on Saturday.

But alas, those hoping for a Cyrus-Hemsworth wedding will be disappointed: Although reps for the two stars haven't commented, People magazine cites an anonymous source close to the pair who says they're not engaged.

But that hasn't kept the actress/singer from showing off the huge sparkler.

She tweeted an image of herself wearing it on Thursday, writing "I am soooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic and classic!" underneath the pic.

Cyrus and Hemsworth - who, of course, had an epic weekend as “Hunger Games” posted the third-best opening weekend ever with $155 million - have been dating off and on for the past three years.

They met on the set of the 2009 romantic flick “The Last Song,” only to break up the following year. They got back together less than a year later.

1. JMB

Cool for Miley! I wonder if she and her husband have something to do with the Fashion Fantasy Game.

August 29, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Leaguecast.net - League of Legends video Gaming Comunity. Vides, Streams, Tips, Guides.

Great paintings! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the net. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this post higher! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks =)

June 6, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  3. cursos a distancia gratis

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.

April 1, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Offended

After reading that jehovah witness comment I am quite offended. That is not what we do at all @Tiffb

March 29, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. ammuzzed

The comments are better than the article. Most of them had nothing to do with Miley Ray.

March 27, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  6. aj

the guy said he was embarassed by her, I wouldn't marry him. He can go marry palmela handerson and her 5 sisters.

March 27, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIu5aPIIzzM&w=640&h=390]

March 27, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Hello there

What's up with that dudes beady little eyes?

March 27, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ginger

Can he sing? If not, don't marry him. I messed up a family history of fabulous singers by marrying someone who couldn't sing. Think about your genetics ladies!

March 27, 2012 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. Logan 0dam

I don't blame the guy for getting back her,I mean the way she ate his birthday cake wow.I wish I had a girl like.

March 27, 2012 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
  11. Realist

I seriously hope not, she is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too young to be married. They both are.

March 27, 2012 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. Pohmy

Glad I get to read this stuff here instead of having to wait till I go thru a grocery store checkout stand.

March 26, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  13. رهملالتيل يدلب

I'm sorry for my controversial, judgmental, and offensive remarks. I am only speaking from which I believe. I just wanted to rile up some feathers because I just got fired from 7-11 and the taxi cab company I was working at.

March 26, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mrs. Arabic Symbols

Excuse me please. My husband very intelligent man, do not disrespect him, that is not a rocket in his pocket and he is not glad to see you. If you please, know what I mean. Don't disrespect the wise one.

March 26, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  15. geo

Who cares?

March 26, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jj77

@ Arabic symbols person: Humm, so now whether your civilization is truly advanced and wise is determined by whether you, as a man, CONTROL, your wife and daughter? WOW! When will men all around the world realize that their TRUE manhood is not in their control over other people. It's in whether you can get others to CHOOSE to do what you want them to, not controlling their decisions. It takes a stronger man to get a woman to agree with him and do what he wants than it does to make her do things he wants. Will you all every learn? If so, then your civilization will be the truly advanced one.

March 26, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  17. anna

Does anyone really care???

March 26, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  18. guest

ummmmm–who cares!

March 26, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  19. PRH

Why is this even a topic of discussion..

March 26, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ PRH

Because it's Marquee Blogs and Kim K. hasn't done anything worth noting today... like dating 3 black guys at once.

March 26, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bud

I just wish all the Kims and Mileys would go back to their trailers and leave society alone.

March 26, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  21. رهملالتيل يدلب

I can't beleve how low the West has sunk. Your women parade aboot like village whøres. This is why you're civilzation is in decline. Only when Islam has blanketed the earth will true purty exist. Now if you'll excuse me I must clense myself after staining my eyes with this harlots sham.

March 26, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
    • TROLL LEARN TO SPELL

Your effort was nice and all, but you lost it when you managed to spell "your" right the first time and mess it up the second time... LOL.

Oh yeah... and it's "believe" not "beleve."

Before you talk about blanketing the world with Islam you should blanket your statement with some education.

March 26, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Ling Cho

Miley berry berry guuud gurl. Like Chineese food berry berry much. Nice gurl.

March 26, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

'He' knows how to spell. That is just to throw ppl off. Luv that name though.lol

March 26, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • alumette

your inability to accept progress in a civilization is what holds you back to the dark ages. You evidently cannot control your basic animalistic urges, so you demonize the natural attraction. Grow up and learn to control yourself.

March 26, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • رهملالتيل يدلب

@alumette,
      Oh you decadent kafir. I control not only myself, but my wife and daughter to. They will not grow to be lose woman, like this Miley the West worships.

March 26, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna

While you are washing your eyes wash your mouth too, you talk a load of c–p

March 26, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Brown

I like America a whole lot better than I like your crummy religion. Why don't you eat $#!t and die?

March 26, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • رهملالتيل يدلب

@Charlie Brown,
      This is the kind of respons Id expect from someone usingthat name. You're lesbian friend will always pull the ball away befor you kick it. That ball repressents the wisdom and piety of Islam. I hope in tim you'll realize you're ignorance and repent.

March 26, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Arabic symbols guy

Not to sound incredibly insensitive, but with all the bad press you get on the news all the time these days, shouldn't you be working to restore your image rather than damage it?

March 26, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • رهملالتيل يدلب

@3:59,
      I am just speeking my truth. The news will print lies to suit its own ends anyway. Don't believe everything you read/watch.

March 26, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ رهملالتيل يدلب

Please don't lecture anyone on morals. We know as far as the West goes morals have declined drastically. What I CAN say is that your culture is no better. Women are also to be treated with respect as well... your society does as much degrading of women and children as ours, though it is done through different means.

March 26, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiffb

Real Muslims don't go around like Jehovah Witnesses force feeding their religion down other people's throats when nobody asked for it...you should know better.

March 26, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • boes73

Does cleansing yourself mean martyrdom?

March 27, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Jack

hhahahahah, LOL,

March 28, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Luna Lovegood

I like Miley...

March 29, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mrs. White

You can almost see one of her dirty pillows. Young ladies should learn to cover themselves. Hasn't she ever heard of a shawl?

March 26, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  23. Ella.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if she is pregnant.

March 26, 2012 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. Ella.

Look at her just hanging on to him. Plus she looks almost nekked with her parts hanging out. I wonder if she was smoking those funny cigarettes that day?

March 26, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  25. Truth Hurts

She's probably pregnant, too. Or maybe she's waiting a while for that news to pop out so she can prolong her media exposure... I mean somebody has to keep Kim K. out of the spotlight.

March 26, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • alumette

likely pregnant. She will be divorced next year. Country hillbillies are "funny" that way.

March 26, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |