'Breaking Dawn - Part II' teaser: Bella, the vampire
March 26th, 2012

'Breaking Dawn - Part II' teaser: Bella, the vampire

For the past four installments of the "Twilight" movie series, Bella Swan always had to be saved/protected by her vampire love, Edward Cullen.

But in the fifth and final film, Bella (played by Kristen Stewart) can now do some fighting of her own - because as a teaser trailer reveals, she's successfully become a vampire.

"After 18 years of being utterly ordinary," Bella says, "I finally found that I can shine."

Her transformation was teased at the end of "Breaking Dawn - Part I," which saw Bella face death after the gory delivery of her baby with husband Edward. In order to save her, Edward brings Bella over to his colder, paler side.

The clip shows off her blood red eyes, hunting skills and super-speed, and Edward (Robert Pattinson) is unsurprisingly smitten with his newly transformed bride. "We're the same temperature now," he says as he takes her hand.

"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II" will open on November 16.

Filed under: movies • Twilight

1. Benitax Bloomstroml

For hottest information you have to pay a visit world-wide-web and on web I found this web site as a finest site for newest updates.

July 5, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ltl Rose

I absolutely love the "Twilight" series, books adn can hardly wait to see the last installment. The only thing I happened to notice in the clip...the wedding ring is on her right hand!

April 26, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. marisombra

Whatever

April 21, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. serge81

Run away, Bambi! Don't let that evil woman kill you!!!!!

April 18, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lorie

@palintwit LOL :)

April 16, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Lori

I am not really a fan of Kristen Stewart's acting either but let's give the movie some credit. The special effects and make-up for Bella were great... she looked beyond emaciated and on the verge of death while pregnant.

April 15, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Rat Pack Tribute

Thank you for every other magnificent post. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info.

April 14, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. erotic masseuse

It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

April 14, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. 169111

too cheesy that it makes me imagine when watching it to wanna get d good remote and press d power button after d stop. :) well that's why imaginations are good right? truth is i'm not a fan :) its a freedom not to, same with posting my comment whosoever don't care yea :)
    Winning an Oscar award? oh well beat it up, better not taken. guess i'm very well right :)

April 13, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  10. the best milk thistle

Fantastic submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector don't realize this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you've a huge readers' base already!|What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its aided me. Good job.

April 10, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Red Pison

Self insertion Mary Sue.

April 7, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. Charlie sheen

Whipo the fu(k cares

April 7, 2012 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. Robin

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. It's a sweet adventure, a lovely romance, and a wonderful story. My daughters love it, I love it. So it's not thr Transformers or Shakespear, so what. Long live the Cullen Family.

April 6, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • bob

Yes, it's totally sweet. Twilight is all about how important it is to have a boyfriend. And then being stalked. And then him watching you in your sleep. And then trying to commit suicide over his rejection. And then letting him beat the living daylights out of you during intimate relations. And then shrugging it off like it's normal.

Yeah. Totally sweet and romantic.

April 10, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. 张宇杰

爱暮光之城!

April 6, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  15. andrea

hey to all the twilight saga iam so fan of twilight and i love taylor lautner hes my loveee

April 4, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  16. alex

beautiful cupple

April 4, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  17. John Cena Jr.

PS: Why did that guy at Oakland College shoot those kids thats messed up people these days don't care about life. My best friends brother just died in afghanistan and I cried all morning. I'm going to be a U.S Marine when I grow up. I hope all of you support our military.

April 3, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. michael

hey how are u

April 3, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. michael

i hate this you want to suck a dick

April 3, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  20. John Cena Jr.

I love Twilight and can't wait for Breaking Dawn Part 2 I hope my mom will get us tickets right when it comes out

April 3, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  21. buy vpn account

I beloved as much as you will receive performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be handing over the following. sick unquestionably come further before once more as precisely the same just about very steadily inside of case you defend this hike.

April 2, 2012 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  22. Chafeeza

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2012/02/11/twilight-breaking-dawn-part-2-first-look-clip/ Im so excited to see this ! It comes out ten days before my birthday !!! I'm so excited !!

April 1, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jeff

Never read the books but got hooked on the first movie and am thrilled to see the 4th but these are nowhere near award winning. To the folks that dislike K. Stewart's acting, I think they put her in the role because she comes across as "clumsy" in her acting which is what makes her role as a "middle of the pac kid" believable. It's a great 15-25 yr old type of movie.

March 31, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Parker Lives

This series could have been so much better had they cast an actress with any sense of acting ability instead of the useless Kristen Stewart

March 30, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jubei

Win an Oscar? Sure. If they were voting for robots.

March 28, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Macey

And yet again, we have a bunch of people who think they are so above the topic of the article still taking the time to open up the article, scroll all the way down and then comment to tell us they are so above it all. Meanwhile, there's a lot of movies/books/tv shows that I don't care about or don't like and I just ignore them.
    The Twilight movies are not "Oscar worthy" material by any means, but that doesn't mean they aren't enjoyable to anyone. The box office is proof that plenty of people do enjoy them and it's not hurting anyone, so what is the problem?
    By the way, I happen to think Kristen Stewart is an amazing actress. She will never win an Oscar for a Twilight film because the material doesn't warrant it, but I can absolutely see her winning one for something else.

March 28, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. WoW

obvious troll is obvious

March 28, 2012 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  28. Jr

Hmmmm..... i'm just glad this whole twilight crap is almost done!! one more movie whooot!
    i must admit the best vampire book i've read or seen has to be the vampire diaries but forget about
    vampires! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HUNGRY GAMES!!

March 27, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  29. David

I can not wait to see Blade take out Team Edward....now that would be a blockbusta....

March 27, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Claire

No matter what, it will be better than The Running Man...oops, I mean Hunger Games

March 27, 2012 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  31. nanay

yo i love twilight im dieing to see part two. team eadward rulls

March 27, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  32. @ palintwit

Observer is a complete idiot, sh it eating retard.

March 27, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  33. Jeni

Wow.. its obvious that the ones commenting with the worst things haven't even bothered to read the books or watch the movies.. at least pay attention to them, anyway. Bella ISN'T wearing a wedding ring on her right hand.. that ring is her engagement ring – the same one he gave her in the 3rd film, Eclipse. And, she didn't need to turn 18 and get a boyfriend to be happy. When she speaks of finally being able to "shine"... she means that she finally feels right – as a vampire. At the end of Eclipse she told Edward that she was doing it because she had never felt "in step with her life" because she wasn't normal and she had never felt stronger than when she was in HIS WORLD because it was where she belonged. Edward never wanted her to become a vampire – he tried to talk her out of it at every turn. She wanted to be turned regardless, but, ultimately, she HAD to be turned for her own survival because she would have died from giving birth to Renesmee. And, for the record, BELLA never once wanted to abort her baby... if you paid attention to the books or the movie, you would know this. She called Rosalie in to be her protector to keep anyone from taking "the thing" away. Why? Because both Bella AND Rosalie thought of it... as a BABY... "just a little baby". Geez people..... and before anyone thinks it.. no, not obsessed.. just think its kind of sad that anyone would post nonsense they OBVIOUSLY know nothing about. And, no.. not 13... far from it. If you don't like the "Twilight" series.. dont' read about it... c'mon.

March 27, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

Very well said. It's funny to read negative comments from people that actually have zero knowledge of either the books or movies. These actions are done by people that have either self esteem issues and issues of inadequacy in some aspect of their lives.

March 31, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Court

Are the movies great, no, the books are way better, as with most adaptations. I'm really getting sick of people who know nothing about the topic commenting on it. Saying that Bella turned into a vampire because that is what her boyfriend wanted means you neither read the book nor watched any of the movies. That is what Bella wanted and Edward wouldn't even consider it until there was no other choice. And saying that she wanted to abort it, again means you don't know the twilight series, because she never even considered it, even when her life was in jeopardy.

And by the way, the comments about how only teenagers read or watch this could not be any more false. I read the books during my senior year or college, and I know many people my age or older who read them. If you were at a midnight release you would have scene that it was almost completely people in their 20s.

March 27, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  35. Willow

The books were better than the movies.

March 27, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • BELLA

hai willow .........books are not . becoz books can't take us to the beauty of nature books can only give us imaginations. with out seeing we can't imagine any thing............... seeing is the main thing or main part of our life ...... more than a book we love to see movies; becoz of the life in it ; through movies we are seeing a newkind of life , creation.the creation some times may beyond our imagination, that can improve our imagination, the skillls in side us willl improve through seeing movies faster & greater than in reading books so movies were better thanbooks OK DON'T BLAME MOVES

April 9, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  36. J0nx

I can honestly say that part 1 was the absolute WORST movie I've ever seen in my life. Even worse than Battlefield Earth. Yes, it really was that bad.

March 27, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  37. Shad

Imagine that, she was bit a 100 damn times by Eddie munster.

March 27, 2012 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  38. Blade

Don't worry, I'm on it....
    Gonna stake me a couple of blood sucking disco balls!

March 27, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave in Portland

Woot! Go Blade. Kill all the sparkly faerie wannabe vamps!

April 3, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  39. prophet1965

Maybe the answer is IN THE BOOK!

March 26, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Just Me

A modest woman should cover her hair? Then, a women who brings dishonor to her family by not behaving like property should be stoned. No thank-you – we don't want your standards.

March 26, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  41. geneticroadkill

Humm.....why does Bella's wedding ring show on her right hand and not her left?

March 26, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  42. BibiQ

Dang, where's Buffy when you need her...?

March 26, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Akami

Awww... The poor Twilight marketing machine felt they had to post something about their silly movie franchise since Hunger Games is getting all of the attention for being a better movie that's actually on the level with the HP franchise (in terms of box office). I can not wait until the whole Vamp/Werewolf phase goes away. I'm enjoying this new Fairytale phase Hollywood seems to be gravitating toward. There's so much more potential for decent storytelling and fresh takes on classic fairy tale characters and their back stories.

March 26, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

What hurts so much is the fact that the Twilight kids are getting all the money, while the THG kids got lockdown from Lionsgate without potential renegotiation of their contracts!

BTW, I can't wait to see BD2 which has a potential returns of 800 million worlwide!

March 26, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  44. saopaco

رهملالتيل يدلب
    Thank you for leaving your house early today. I was able to spend some quality time with all the unescorted women in your family. They were quite gracious, and while a little nervous, finally allowed me to read to them selections from the Twillight series.

We had a lovely time. Could you be persuaded to stay away from the house tomorrow? I am going to start them on some John Waters movies.

March 26, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Cookie

Sarcasm ? My birth was a sarcasm @iBod

March 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  46. cupcake27

i love twilight its the best i am a team jacob though and if your a team jacob your awesome if your team edward you suck jk but i like jacob

March 26, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

@cupcake thanks for not trying to be pretentious nor trying to be a jerk! Edward Cullen really set a standard which is really hard to follow by at least 3/4 of the planet's male population!

March 27, 2012 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave in Portland

Oh good lord, I think I just died a little bit inside reading that.

April 3, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Blah

@رهملالتيل يدلب
    Apparently they believe in not needing an escort. This sounds most unwise as she might be imprisoned for her blasphemy.

March 26, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  48. رهملالتيل يدلب

@Mo Money,
    But then who will escort you when you leave the house? Surely you don't meen to say a woman should go out alone, this would be unchaste.

March 26, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

Ok, go learn some English and shut up because you sound really stupid. By the way, in case you did not know this is AMERICA and we do things differently here, idiot

April 16, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Observer

Liberal.
    Garbage.

March 26, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

Liberal? LOL...wow, you want to get political in a story about a teenage movie?

That's beyond sad.

Besides, the main characters got married and had a kid. I thought conservatives accused liberals of hating family. So, how can you reconcile your comment with popularly held conservative belief?

Just trash talking nonsense. That's all you have to offer.

March 26, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer@Jackson

And the first thing they tried to do is abort the kid...I swear the far left party of hate, never met a kid they don't want to murder.

Now, if you want to see conservative values, just look at Katniss Everdeen. Strong, tough, smart, self reliant, and willing to do what she can to fight established big government. We need some of her kind today.

March 26, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terri Pinkston

@Observer@Jackson

The only one who wanted to abort the baby was Edward and that was because he didn't know what it would be or if it would hurt Bella.

April 2, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • jenn

What does this movie have to do with liberals lol. Get a life and stop reading the garbage news out there.

April 7, 2012 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  50. Mo'Money

Yay Twilight! – perpetuating the fairy tale that a girl must become what her boyfriend wants her to be in order to be his. Being his is all that matters. Being with him is so important that death is the only avenue of real togetherness. True love lasts forever! Cinderella would agree! This plucky bullspin of teenage love; it just sickens me at the thought of all the girls who believe in this crap. Girls – listen up! Get an education, get a good job, and never never EVER depend on a boy to make you happy. Make yourself happy! Believe me when I say you can live without him just as good as with him!

March 26, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Timmer™

Don't listen to MoMoney. Young ladies should learn to cook really good crispy bacon and homemade bisquits and stuff. That's what is missing in today's society. If a girl can do that, she will always be appreciated.

March 26, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • RacewalkGirl

Mo'Money, actually, Edward wanted Bella to stay human.

March 27, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  51. Da Truth

Medusa, are you 13? If not, you totally destroyed your premise by reading this article :)

March 26, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Medusa

This article is a big waste considering only 13 year old girls will read it.

March 26, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  53. CHEEFSFURY

I LIKE HOW IT TOOK TURNING 18 AND FINDING A BOYFRIEND FOR HER TO FIND MAKE HER SPECIAL. SO ANTI WOMAN

March 26, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. cookie

all ya h8tin i got a folder full of twilight s**t and you telling me they dont need an oscar

March 26, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Steve-O

And then Buffy staked Edward in the heart. The end.

March 26, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Disgruntled_girl

There is no way to give you the pros you deserve for this comment. BRAVO! (clapping)
    heheheh. I really did giggle out loud.

March 26, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  57. MSH

Although I am a fan of the books and movies – I doubt any Oscars will be had for this – sorry! :)

March 26, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  58. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWCGocD56Q&w=640&h=390]

March 26, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Pat

It's Obama's fault!.....oh wait, wrong article.

March 26, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  60. joe

What movie is this?

March 26, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Yeah

Yeah ! She's nekked ! I likes me some nekked ladies.

March 26, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  62. رهملالتيل يدلب

Serious question; The woman at the top of the paige, why is she allowed to go about uncovered? Does this not go aganst the teachings of you're holy books? If she were my wife I would not let her go about in such a stat of undress.

March 26, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Medusa

The teachings of 'you are' holy books? What are you, 5 years old? You're and your are two different words. Learn what they each mean, then try again. Dolt.

March 26, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • رهملالتيل يدلب

English isnot my first languge, excuse misunderstandings. But you did not answer my serious question. Why she isnot covered? A modest woman should hide her hair. That is only for her husband to see.

March 26, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Gads, I HOPE you're joking. We don't have holy books in the U.S.. Our laws are secular, like the EU. There are very limited taboos regarding exposure of skin, hair and body parts. It's the choice of the individual to wear what they like. Private citizens and police have no rights to interfere, unless the person fully exposes their genitals.

March 26, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • NoThanks

I believe in modesty. you believe in absolute control over your women to the point of property. Very simply, we don't your way of life. We have our own problems, but in the west, women are people not property.

March 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stuart

In this country (and many others) women have rights, numb-nuts. There are parts of a woman that are only for her husband to see (if she's married), but the hair on top of her head isn't one of those parts.

It is interesting to see that there are many parts of the world where evolution (or logic or common sense or equality) isn't part of the human condition.

March 27, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • رهملالتيل يدلب

@Stuart,
      Women have rights my country to. They have right to be chaste, good wives and daughter, who doesn't sully there families name by flashing there face and hair about.

March 27, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Team America

Hey..you need to realize that real women do not wear ugly burgas..perhaps you are confusing your flock of goats again...well..minus Rosie O'Chubby.....dirka dirka!!

March 28, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tami Neilson

Because this is America and men & women are equal. Why aren't men covered if you ask why women are not? We are equals here and our religions are just as good as good as yours. It holds each human accountable for their own actions..man or woman.

April 6, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Elaine

I was just kidding in my previous comment. There is no way on the face of this earth anyone would feel that way about this drivel.

March 26, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Deemo

This crap is nothing more than a soap opera with fangs.

March 26, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • kem0805

LOL, it's like vampire lite. All glitter and no gory

March 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • auschten

Actually, there WAS a soap opera with fangs. It was called Port Charles. I got cancelled for some odd reason...

March 26, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daisy Hall

Actually, many soap operas display fine acting. The Twilight actors could use about 5 years on a soap opera to learn the basics of acting.
      Regarding BD or Stewart winning an Oscar – When Pigs Fly!!!

March 26, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Elaine

This is just do romantic. I hope they get married in real life. Kirsten is just so talented and adorable and Robert is so handsome. I really thing Kirsten may win an Oscar for this 5th movie.

March 26, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andy

Win an Oscar? Seriously?

March 26, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jon

Win an oscar huh? Wow...you're hopeless and stupid...

March 26, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenna

Oscar?? Are you serious?? Sure why not.....then maybe a guy from American Pie will get for best actor.

March 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • lololol

lololololol. kristen and oscar, lololololol.

March 26, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • abhishek bhatt

Oscar and for Twilight...????? nahhhhhhhhhh

March 26, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • trumod

Sniff. Sniff. I smell sarcasm. GOOD sarcasm.

March 26, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jason Glugla

If they were to win an award for this, it would be presented by the Son of Svengoolie.

March 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Elaine, don't feel put down by every ones nasty comments. They obviously cared enough to read the article and comment on it. Relax people, it's just a movie.

March 26, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • WIN MONEY

WIN! WIN!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvqMnpyVqE&w=640&h=390]

March 26, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • MICHAEL

I can appreciate being a fan of the series, but you're delusional. There are CG aliens in "John Carter" that have a better shot at an Academy Award acting nomination than Kristen Stewart does for a Twilight film.

March 27, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
    • minne

Wow, thanks for the laugh today, I needed it!

March 27, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • wimshurst

Oh, please. An Oscar?!

March 27, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

More like Oscar Meyer...duhhh

March 27, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • mona t.

dont worry elaine! i too love these movies almost as much as i loved the books. i must admit that it bothered me to watch k.stewart for the first couple of movies but i can also admit she has gotten waaaaaaaaay better as the movies go....she is human and she gets better with practice just like any of us right? they are adorable together and im sure they will win many awards for this last installment. now im gonna go have a twilight night and watch all 4!

March 27, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

It's Kristen

March 29, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • twilight

they do get marred in real life is is awsome

April 4, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alvin

well i'm with u Kristen is so cute. Both r made for each other

April 14, 2012 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Meg

Wow- I hope you aren't serious?? An Oscar? Maybe you should look into a dictionary, spell check or learn grammar instead of idolizing mediocrity!

April 16, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |