Ray J: There is no Whitney Houston sex tape
March 22nd, 2012

Ray J: There is no Whitney Houston sex tape

Ray J is refuting Star Magazine's report that he has sexually explicit videos and photos featuring the late Whitney Houston.

"The despicable tabloid report released [Wednesday] claiming the existence of a sex tape between Ray J and Whitney Houston is not true," Ray J's rep told CNN. "This story, along with so many others, have been released to sell magazines. There is no sex tape or explicit photos."

Ray J recently spoke with CNN about his late friend, saying he's still in mourning.

“I really miss my friend," he said. "You know, I really do. I’m still hurting. It’s just such a tough time for me. I’ve been through a lot in these past two weeks. I’m able to look at life in a whole different way. I always look at my phone because I’ve got a picture of somebody that I really love and it helps me through the day.”

The recent attention brought on by sex tape rumors is not new for Ray J whose sex tape with Kim Kardashian was released by Vivid Entertainment in 2007 and garnered a lot of attention.

1. electrical contractors houston

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

April 8, 2012 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. Stampa Seminarskih

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to give one thing again and help others like you aided me.

March 30, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bap

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your site in internet explorer, would check this? IE still is the market chief and a good portion of people will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.

March 30, 2012 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. Common Sense

Some of the comments related to this article are just ridiculous and offensive to any one with common sense. We all have to answer to God one day, and all will be accountable for their actions, words, etc. Just plain disrespectful.

March 25, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jipamihail1969

My name Michael Jipa and I live in romania.Am suffering from muscle dystrophy.I need $ 10,000.Please help me from the heart!!!! .My bank account..ROO5RZB0000060011095357 ron RAIFASSEN BANK ROMANIA.Is matter of life and death!!!!..MY ADDRESS- Str Frunzelr nr 51 Ovidiu Jud Constanta,Romania Cod 905900

March 25, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. cassandra

Don't worry bout what ppl are saying,just pray for them and god will guide u through it.

March 24, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Ugh

Isn't necrophelia illegal?

March 23, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sam

why dont the majority of you guys just shut up? You don't have anything good to say so just shut up.

March 23, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  9. CADMAN

What has Verizon got to do with this story anyway? Sounds like a typical loser looking for a big fat check from Verizon.

March 23, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  10. JOHN

WHERES MY COMMENT?

March 23, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. SKY

FLIES FLY TOGETHER....DOGS BARK
    SHE HAD TO HAVE SOMEONE KEEPING HER UP
    WHEN UNDER DRUGS YOU MIGHT DO ANYTHING

March 23, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. justicefor7

URGENT – Please read more about VERIZON. Things they don't want the public to know! I was tormented by racial comments that were ignored, then racially discriminated against and wrongfully terminated for making complaints about the racial injustice.

Please visit my Blog Page to see what Verizon did to my family. What they have done to my family, and continue to do is horrific. Today they still will not accept responsibility. So I will not stop this FIGHT for JUSTICE! It has been 8 years and I refuse to give up!

You can read my stories about what VERIZON did to my family by GOOGLING:
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Cover Letter”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Press Release”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Requesting Criminal Punishment”

From there you can access the other letters through the recent post.

I am a man who has stood up against racism, discrimination, bullying, harassment, hostile environment, belittlement, threats, and retaliation, all while working for Verizon Communications, as they conspired to terminate me.

I am a man who is trying to hold his family together while in the process of trying to fight for my rights to be heard. I am a man who has brought up his family on morals, discipline, character, hard work, dedication and conviction to believe that good things happen to good people. I am a man who could not be more proud of my family for all their trust and faith in my conviction. I am man who is a proud servant in my community and deserves to be heard, as I am begging for JUSTICE!

I have learned that: “If you have no Money, A lot of Power, unlimited amount of Connection and resources, you have no chance at receiving justice within our country!

Even though I know this to be true, that justice of only for the few, I refuse to allow Verizon to beat me! I will fight them until I die. I will never give up, I will let the world know of the abuse I suffered and the lack of justice I have received.

Neal W. Dias

March 22, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kyle H. Davis

Sounds like it has been you raping your family for 8 years. Lose a job and move on – regardless of the reason. They are not the ones dragging you around through this – you are the one dragging yourself through it... and your family... and you are now trying to drag everyone else through it.

Chalk it up to one of life's irritations and move on. It's only going to eat at your soul and you will end up far worse.

Blame them, blame yourself, whatever you choose to make it easier to deal with, but move on. Life is too short.

Consider the bridges you are burning.

March 23, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Justice is a beeitch!

"I am a man"

And you're crying on the cnn comment boards like a little b**** . Get a new job and move on. Verizon couldn't have been a great job to begin with. Instead of fighting a major corporation for free money why don't you move on and be a real man and get a f****g job.

March 23, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  13. Chance

I bet money he does have some tapes.

March 22, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. time

Leave the deceased girl alone. Everybody gets to dance with somebody when ya take yer last Cadillac ride.

March 22, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. clmyr

Ray J is just trying to make a name for himself through association with Whitney. If he was so concerned, why did he leave the funeral? A person can't always have things 'their' way. He's a nobody.

March 22, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

Leave? That was Bobby Brown who left.

Ray J was the one doing the dramatic "don't leave me" funeral performance. Crocodile tears, grasping at the coffin as it went by, having his sister Brandy grabbing him to "hold him back". These two are coniving B listers

March 23, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  16. Les Miles

yuck

March 22, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mean Grrrl

it was sposed to be a $ex tape, but the only blow is what goes up her nose, and the only sucking is on a big rasta spleef!

March 22, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Tree

Oh, he might of said it just to get attention. I dont care what no body say. I believe that him and his sister know more than what they are saying about Whitney's death. He is nothing but trash and his sister too. The note Whitney gave his sister the day of her dealth..................what was that all about.....they asked her and her reply she rather keep it to herself. Yea Right.....................it will all come out when no one is thinking about it !

March 22, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Laurence Ringo

What a sad,sordid commentary on our celebrity-obssessed society.The sad part is,RayJ should'nt be surprised;his"righteous indignation"rings somewhat hollow given his history.Still,I'm willing at this point to give him the benefit of the doubt;most of these magazines are trash.But that's part of the problem is'nt it?These rags specialise in trashy lives,so give them some credit:they know what to look for!

March 22, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  20. cnnlicksit

Ewww. Thank god for that. No one wanted to see that dried up bony hag doing it.

March 22, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Fritzy

I hope he has enough sense not to release our s ex tapes. I'm kind of a private person. I don't like airing my dirty laundry, or my cute little butt for the public to see.

March 22, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Danielle

Please leave Whitney alone.

March 22, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |