While you were working...
March 19th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Beyonce's maternity leave (of sorts) is coming to an end: The new mom has lined up three concert dates for Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City, New Jersey. [RS]
  • If you thought a pregnancy would derail the "Jersey Shore" train(wreck), you clearly don't watch enough MTV. The series will be back for a sixth season, featuring Snooki's baby bump in all of its spray-tanned glory. Production is set to hit Seaside Heights once again this summer.
  • Don't worry, your invitation to Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy's secret nuptials didn't get lost in the mail: Despite an interview from Kate's mom Goldie Hawn that seems to suggest as much, the two aren't married. [E!]
  • To top off its awesomeness, the "Walking Dead" finale for its second season can now also boast record ratings, with 9 million tuning in. [LAT]
  • Katy Perry doing a cover of "N****s in Paris." Yes, this apparently really happened. [Vulture]
  • Oh,  hello Lana Del Rey music video for "Blue Jeans," which, as Popdust helpfully notes, isn't blue and doesn't contain jeans. [Popdust]
  • Get your pap shots of LiLo while you can: The star is reportedly starting a self-imposed house arrest until her probation's up in two weeks. [TMZ]
  • We're so ready for "Mad Men" to return this weekend, and are therefore all about these old-school ads in Newsweek's "Mad Men"-themed issue. [Newsweek/Daily Beast]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Fritzy

@CN Red- Kind of sad, when you think of it. She needs to get a hold of Jennifer Anniston. She spends $96,000 a year just to look good. Maybe she could give Lilo some lessons. She is definitely a hot mess for only 25!

March 20, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. CN Red

Morning to you as well, Fritzy. I saw the photo of her before drugs and cosmetic surgery and with her real red hair. She looked great. Yup, 25 years old and a complete train wreck.

March 20, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Fritzy

Hey! I'm not related to anyone here. You can lick my balls, and not feel guilty about it! What is the deal with Lilo? She can't trust herself to be good for two weeks. I guess that would mean she hasn't "licked" her demons yet. One more thing, does Beyonce have the biggest head on a gal ever? She kind of scares me!

March 20, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • CNRed

Yeah, Fritzy. When I read that about Lohan I was like, wth? She just needs to lay low for a while and for gods sakes, get a driver.

March 20, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

Good morning, CNRed. I agree. With all her money, why doesn't she have a driver? Or you would think at the very least, she'd have a friend who could be a designated driver. This girl probably shouldn't leave the house anyway. Trouble is her middle name. Frankly, I've never been a fan, always thought she was pretty much a train wreck.

March 20, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. CN Red

Did anyone see the John Carter movie? Apparently it had a budget of 300m and Disney will incur a $200m writedown on it.

March 20, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. Richard Fore

I just learned from the jessica simpson blog that me and vixxy are half brother and sister and observer is our daddy! Daddy dont lick my balls no more, k? Thats sick!

March 20, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • J.R.,jr.

You're the sickest one here,i'll bet you are near the 2nd grade,2nd graders that is.In other words you're more likely to be a 6O something year old retired teacher who now has a lot of time to pursue his greatest passion,7 year olds.Isn't that you?

March 20, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. Richard Fore

See, he luvs me. He luved some thang else too. TY for calling me a looser, I luv that as much as you licking my balls.

March 20, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  7. Observer

More likely I would say you write like a 2nd grader and then kick you in your little, marble-like balls, "Looser!"

March 20, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  8. Richard Fore

Observer says I an unoriginal, then he licked my balls. :)

March 20, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. CN Red

Wow, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fans are pizzed at the new director for making them aliens.

March 20, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  10. Kenny

Plus no one is like me. I'm very unique. I got tattoos that express my individuality. One on my bicep. Yeah baby.

March 20, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Only one tattoo? On what bicep. That is a bunch of fat on that arm. And you got a tattoo of a cow? Yea your unique all right.

March 20, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. William Saroyan

"Be the inferior of no man, nor of any be the superior. Remember that every man is a variation of yourself. No man's guilt is not yours, nor is any man's innocence a thing apart."

March 20, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  12. @ sam phelps

They say they hate her but they dont. They watch her show every time its on. They know way to much about it. They say nasty things about her bc they are jealous of her n her life. They record every show. Dont let these losers fool u.

March 20, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. Vixen's Mama

did anyone notice that Snooki's due date coincides with the end of the world on the Mayan calendar?

March 20, 2012 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  14. Terriance

This is fake. She's not pregnant

March 20, 2012 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  15. CN Red

Jersey Shore back for a 6th season with a pregnant Snooki. That some really ignorant stuff.

March 20, 2012 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  16. Sam Phelps

CNN,please stop posting blogs about this young woman the bloggers hate her,her singing,her looks,most if all her husband. Now it's her innocent that some don't even believe she gave birth to.Why not just have her on your more ethnic sites?I get tired of reading mean,nasty disrespectful things about her.She is a very hard working talented beautiful lady.

March 20, 2012 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Hard working, talented and beautiful? Pleese go to your ethnic sites if you dont like it here. No1 makes you read the things said about her. We only speak disrespectful here bc we are LOOSERS. Run along now sammy.

March 20, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  17. LOL

SORRY INVALSOLS

March 20, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  18. idiotic

That is beyondddddd immature people! geta life CNN...*sighs* can you do stories on new pop groups like Mindless Behavior or Diggy simmons. it'll be an improvment

March 20, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  19. hello hello hello,

Is there anybody in there? just knock if u can hear me. is there any1 @ home?

March 19, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Richard Fore

I CAN LIVK MY BALLS! IM IN HEAVEN!!!

March 19, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Ben

Yeah ! Smelly stories ! : )

March 19, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Triumph

Thank you CNN for another column that nobody cares about. All of the stories are very good....
    FOR ME TO POOP ON!