Another heads home on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
March 19th, 2012

Another heads home on 'Celebrity Apprentice'

Tia, you’re fired!

And so it went on Sunday night, when actress and singer Tia Carrere became Donald Trump’s latest victim on “The Celebrity Apprentice.”

The Grammy winner was given the ax after she took responsibility for the women’s latest team loss.

She had gone head-to-head with the men’s team project manager, Lou Ferrigno, whose team accurately predicted that they'd "mop the floor" with her, in reference to their task: creating a viral video for a new floor mop by O-Cedar.

But in the end, Carrere faced the fire with fellow team members Aubrey O’Day and the task’s creative director Lisa Lampanelli - where she got burned.

“You should fire Tia because she's project manager,” suggested O’Day.

"[Tia] has 20-something years of experience on me," she continued. "I'm overshadowing her at 27…That's a problem."

Ultimately, Carrere would agree.

"Unfortunately I know as project manager, my head is on the chopping block," she told Trump.

But the confession did not keep the star from trying to take the other ladies down with her.

"[But] if I throw myself on the knife, as it were, take one for the team … because I was the clearing house for info, I was the final say, I approved everything and I was the task leader - if I do that, will you fire another person on the team as well?" she asked Trump.

Trump said no, and so the singer owned up. The Latin beauty hugged the other women goodbye but threw barbs at them and the others during the taxi ride home.

"I'm happy to leave now with my head held high," she said. "The game is getting to a place where people are getting ugly and cruel with each other, and I don't want to be a part of that."

"I just hope they can sleep at night," she quipped.

1. ATTACHED..

WHY WOULD I TELL A DRY COOTCH I WAS MASTERBATING...

June 22, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. 萬用行動電源

Thanks for your helpful info on credit repair on your blog. The thing I would offer as advice to people ought to be to provide up a mentality that they can buy correct now and spend later. Like a society most individuals tend to do this for many things. This includes vacations, furniture, also as items we really want to have. Nevertheless, you must separate your current wants from all of the needs. When you're working to fix your credit score score make some sacrifices. For example you possibly can shop online to save cash or you can go to 2nd hand retailers instead of high-priced department stores pertaining to clothing. 萬用行動電源 http://www.powerbankfresh.com

June 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Careers

Magnificent web site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your effort!

May 7, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  4. Ami

1) Tia is NOT Latin. She is Asian/Hawaiian/Spanish.

2) For someone who is fighting for the LGBT community to advocate against bullying, like she had in her childhood, Aubrey really ought to apologize to Tia for being quite narrowminded. Aubrey claimed that Tia was less experienced as her because she did not make eye contact. In Asian American families, that is a sign of respect, not weakness. Aubrey, making assumptions without understanding different cultures and calling Tia "50", you came across as a bully. I have been bullied for being LGBT. I have also been bullied for being Asian.

It takes a big woman to realize that the two are really not so different.

March 23, 2012 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. moon627

OMG ! These women with all their plastic surgery and tons of makeup look like clowns ! Of course Miss Universe is a beauty but even she is phony. I never thought i'd say Lisa Lampinelli looks good compared to these freaks !!!!

March 20, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jo

Aubrey O'Day was speaking the truth. PREACH AUBREY!!!!!!!!!

March 19, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jim Dandey

Carrere is just a talentless face; she had no business being on the show. Hey Taylor, speak much? Take some grammar and spelling lessons before your next post...

March 19, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Taylor

They need to FIRE the red head. She talks to much and she thinks that she knows everything. She is jealous , she just a Bit$$. She is not as smart as she think she is . FIRE her........................so you can break up her and the other woman that tells jokes. She act like she wants to eat her up...................always on her side.

March 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Aubrey O'Day

Hey! Look at all my accomplishments – I am a superstar!

March 19, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Heck yeah.

Observer is a moron.

March 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Heck yeah.

Not as big of a moron as Aubrey O'Day. Just a pretty face, and probably plastic at that.

March 19, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |