While you were working...
March 16th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• "Jersey Shore" ended its fifth season Thursday night, finally wrapping up this extended "Shore" hangover we've had. New York magazine's Vulture has kindly created a warning for MTV should things carry on much further. Consider yourselves warned. [Vulture]
  • It appears that Padma Lakshmi has finally settled a custody dispute with her baby’s daddy. Going forward, the pair’s two-year-old daughter will be know as Krishna Thea Lakshmi-Dell - which reflects a name change to acknowledge her dad. [Page Six]
  • Bobbi Kristina would like for you to stop referring to her reported canoodling with her sort-of-but-not-really brother Nick Gordon as "incest." [TMZ]
  • Megan Fox and Zoe Saldana reportedly wanted to do a movie together, and so it shall be: Paramount has bought the script for their action heist film, "Swindle," which they're also on board to co-produce. [Deadline]
  • "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham, who appears to have mistaken lingerie for a swimsuit in the photo at the link, is said to be kicking around a spin-off reality show now that she also has a burgeoning modeling career. [E!]
  • "Community" fans, is this how it's going to be? Let the show almost walk out the door, and THEN show your interest with bawse ratings? We know absence makes the heart grow fonder, but c'mon guys. "Community" deserves better. [EW]
  • "Grimm," meanwhile, has been picked up for a second season. [TVLine]

1. Vixen's Mama

not just the show... cancel New Jersey. the dung heap of America!

March 18, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Vixen's Mama

If you were smart enough, you will recall BV said something about living in NJ. So, unless you live in the retirement home in Florida you really can't speak.

You're more like Vixen's feces, cause you're so full of it.

March 19, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • jb2817

I have one of the old t shirts they used to sell. "KISS HER WHERE IT SMELLS,,, TAKE HER TO NEW JERSEY"

March 20, 2012 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. buZyuZy

@Fritzy – wandered off LOL. No I did not read the link – it does not interest me. Someone told me that they might be canceling the show – yes we can only hope!

March 17, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. buZysuZy

@Fritzy – the show will keep going because there are plenty of people out there like the cast who are suckers for watching it! Happy St Patricks Day to u, too!

March 17, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

@buzy- thank you for your kind thought! Did you read the link on the Jersey Shore? It sounds like they are thinking of cancelling the show. We can only hope!

March 17, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fritzy

All I know, if that Jersey Shore clan wanted to party with me, I'd run in absolute terror! I'm a party guy, but these people freak even me out! They are way more flamboyant than me, which is saying a lot. Let's just hope that show does get cancelled, & they disappear from our lives forever! Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! May you all get "lucky" today!

March 17, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

Mama! Don't come here starting problems for me you hear. I have enuff as it is.

March 17, 2012 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. Beautiful Vixen

I'm upset now. My faverite show is done for the season. I would like to be their bff. Look at how fine they are. Luv the clothes too. That is true beauty and I should know.:)

March 17, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  7. buZysuZy

Has anyone watched "Missing" on ABC last night? I'm hooked! Ashley Judd looks gorgeous and not fat like some people said – she's a runner. Hope that show lasts because I'm curious!

March 16, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Fritzy

You people have to go the link on the Jersery Shore idiots. Finally, a writer that knows what he's talking about. lmao!

March 16, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Vixen's Mama

@Lojenk. who cares what drunk trailer trash thinks about anything? you need to GO AWAY

March 16, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Pinnochio

@ cn red I got my cat, it's a calico. The 'deed' has already been done. Good news though, she has a long, ruff, pink tong! Bc its a girl the name I picked won't work. I wanted di cky li cky, shucks. Any ideas for a name for her?

March 16, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Pinnochio and All

Good morning everyone. Pinnochio, how about nameing your cat "Coco?" Isn't that the name of Ice Ts chick?

March 19, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  11. Bob

Whitney "The Crack H0" Houston's kid looks like she was hit with the ugly stick numerous times. She should rent her forehead out as a billboard for her mom's crack dealer.
    You could drive a truck through the gap in her front teeth...HIDEOUS.

March 16, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |