Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids
March 16th, 2012

Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids

Lady Gaga in a station wagon? It could happen, says the Mother Monster.

The superstar revealed in an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air on OWN Sunday that she wants to have enough children to fill a soccer field a little later in life.

“Yeah, I want kids, I want a soccer team and I want a husband," the Twitter queen told the talk show host when she asked whether she is serious about wanting a big family. "I mean I'm being superfluous [about the soccer team]," Gaga clarified, "but I don't want to have one [child] - I want a few."

Don't pick out a baby meat dress yet, though. She wants "to experience" pregnancy, “but not yet.”

And you better get your fill of Gaga’s candid TV moments now - the singer has already warned fans that after this interview she’s staying on mute for awhile.

“Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time,” she told Winfrey. “No press, no television. If my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about...' I don't want to know nothing about anything that's going on in relationship to music. I shut it all off."

The special, which will also feature an interview with Gaga's mother, airs at 9 p.m. on Sunday, March 18.

Next entry »
  1. jb2817

Well two litters tops and she'll get her wish

March 20, 2012 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. Gene

I think she meant "faceteous."

March 19, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jown

I support Lady Gaga in this.... too much of the media now is paid interviews/articles planted by Planned Parenthood promoting abortions and birth control as the solution to Americas problems.. when in actuality the solution is to get back to raising families instead of aborting babies. I hope she gets married though.

March 19, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  4. Ugh

Great, 11 kids with too much exposure, too much time to waste, and not enough talent. At least all of the responsible celebs are either planning on or already having children... Snookie, Gaga, Tori Spelling has 3, Angelinas Leg has 32... Yup, we are all screwed.

March 19, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jobra

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vALnRfYbP4&w=640&h=390]

March 19, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. mayflower

Oh, good grief. Don't let it breed!

March 19, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. Andy in Oz

Hmmz the girl knows how many players on a soccer right?.......Suppose it could be worse she could have said rugby.

March 18, 2012 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  8. mmi16

To accomplish what she has to this point in her life – she is more focused than anybody posting here...

March 18, 2012 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
    • John

She knows what I said is the truth. If I go to the mountains, find a gold mine, and bring back a billion dollars worth of gold, that's quite an accomplishment. But it doesn't mean that I'm focused on what I want out of life, or getting what I want out of life. If she had a good man, she'd be able to focus on what she wants.

March 18, 2012 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. John

I think she'd make an excellent mother, but she needs a good guy to give her focus.

March 18, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. Grand

Yuck. Well, nevermind..@ss is @ss and I'd hit it.

March 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Russ Germain

this woman's idea of reality is totally warped. she wants 12 kids? does she truly have any clue what it takes?

March 17, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sam

If we could all, just have it all....would that not be great!? Hate to break it to you....but, sometimes dreams are just that. Some can become reality, but....you can not have it all! You must choose wisely. Choosing Fame....well then, the latter has no room there. To believe there are those that " seem " to have it all, one would have to look more closely at the picture to see how photo shopped it really is!

March 17, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. MashaSobaka

She's incredibly talented and preaches a doctrine of self-love. Who wouldn't want her for a mother? Those kids will be very loved and very well-tended. You go, Gaga.

March 17, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. conly

I'm SO HAPPY she won't be speaking for a very long time. So full of self promotion. Just a gimmick.

March 17, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. Guest244

Having kids is a responsibility. I wouldnt recommend anyone with more Ego/selfishness than Heart/selflessness to reproduce, but i guess thats why we have therapy nowadays.

March 17, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
    • MashaSobaka

And how does Lady Gaga have "more Ego/selfishness than Heart/selflessness?" Seriously...how? She teaches her fans self-love and tolerance of others. She gives a ton of money to charitable organizations. She would be able to provide everything for her children and would love them to death. Why on earth are people like you so eager to pass judgment? Your kids must be precious little angels with that kind of parenting.

March 17, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  16. justicefor7

URGENT – Please read more about VERIZON. Things they don't want the public to know! I was tormented by racial comments that were ignored, then racially discriminated against and wrongfully terminated for making complaints about the racial injustice.

Please visit my Blog Page to see what Verizon did to my family. What they have done to my family, and continue to do is horrific. Today they still will not accept responsibility. So I will not stop this FIGHT for JUSTICE! It has been 8 years and I refuse to give up!

You can read my stories about what VERIZON did to my family by GOOGLING:
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Cover Letter”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Press Release”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Requesting Criminal Punishment”

From there you can access the other letters through the recent post.

I am a man who has stood up against racism, discrimination, bullying, harassment, hostile environment, belittlement, threats, and retaliation, all while working for Verizon Communications, as they conspired to terminate me.

I am a man who is trying to hold his family together while in the process of trying to fight for my rights to be heard. I am a man who has brought up his family on morals, discipline, character, hard work, dedication and conviction to believe that good things happen to good people. I am a man who could not be more proud of my family for all their trust and faith in my conviction. I am man who is a proud servant in my community and deserves to be heard, as I am begging for JUSTICE!

I have learned that: “If you have no Money, A lot of Power, unlimited amount of Connection and resources, you have no chance at receiving justice within our country!

Even though I know this to be true, that justice of only for the few, I refuse to allow Verizon to beat me! I will fight them until I die. I will never give up, I will let the world know of the abuse I suffered and the lack of justice I have received.

Neal W. Dias

March 17, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  17. Medusa

Yeah, she used the word 'superfluous' wrong. She does this a lot, just read any of her V magazine articles.

She likes to sound smart.

March 17, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  18. Atomico

She'll have all those kids with her Bad Romance.

March 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. beth

Another wannabee "jolly" angelina. I am so sick of weird "celebrities" and their boring little desires. There are too many people on the planet, not enough resources and her kids would all be weird anyway. Ga Ga Gag Gag!

March 16, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. NoName

Isn't Madonna a little old to be wanting to have all those kids?

March 16, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  21. bg

I wish more pop stars would admit that they're being superfluous.

March 16, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

For Real! They will do anything for attention. And in all seriousness....are you not glad that you are not that insecure!? It must be awful to be these individuals, or even be around them for more than five minutes! Self absorbed.... and too much vanity with a huge side order of insecurity!

March 17, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Josh

Don't post a comment if you have no idea what you are talking about. Take a look at Gaga's biography and interviews. She is extremely intelligent and musically talented. Her piano skills are incredible, and I believe it is safe to say that she is more successful than any of you.

March 16, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  23. tommygun

Does this sound like a reasonable idea? Even just one child? This would mean that Gaga could no longer be the center of the universe. Not a chance.

March 16, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  24. monster75965

so much abuse on these comments. how is this any different than other news about a celebrity? do you really need to show your immaturity and intelligence to the world by abusing this commentary section?
    Here's a suggestion: go get a job, get a Life and an Education.

March 16, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dave

A litter of little Gagas? Yikes. Get the Flea Powder ready.

March 16, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Steve

coulden't they pick a better sport? lol

March 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  27. pritka

Careful Lady GaGa, very few of us win at the 'relationship games'....hope you are successful because it takes two parents paying close attention to raise a passel of children. Ask Brad and Angie....

March 16, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  28. anna

I suppose she will like all the rest and adopt a gaggle of brats from all over the world, seems to be the trend now.

March 16, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Samantha

Oh boy! Another graduate of the Snookie Celebrity School of the Command of the English Language!

March 16, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  30. NorCalMojo

One to match every outfit.

March 16, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  31. jnoob

Dis is news?

March 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  32. PLEASE GAGA

she's trying to show us how intelligent she is by using big words, just like that big word she uses in one of her songs i think its called poka-face.
    LOL

March 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  33. DJCowboy

I'll help her as long as she removes that mask... wait... that is her face?

March 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • DJCowboy

Home..home on the range. Where the deer and the gay ranchers play! I will ride your sausage any day. Let's get down and get bizzy!

March 16, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Lisa

I don't think she knows what the word "superfluous" means.

March 16, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chucker

She doesn't. She used the word incorrectly. Much like how she uses musical notes incorrectly in her horrible music.

March 16, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  35. CN Red

Good for her. I saw her perform a couple times on TV. Not bad. Maybe she will stop snorting coke before she has all those rug rats.

March 16, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  36. ROLLIN SD

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CzLCu0Z46I&w=640&h=390]

March 16, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • hateaplayer

I be a playa and I be a hata and I luv dem cox when I gave up dat box! Now I just wanna pump dat plump ol rump with my tiny stump!! What up boyeee??

March 16, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Gimcy

Who would want that whacko for a mother?

March 16, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Drowlord

She's successful, talented, and rich. Lots of people have crappy parents who are poor, untalented failures. whatever Gaga's faults might be, there are sure to be major bonuses in having her as a parent. If she actually wants kids, that's a nice thing to have in a parent, too.

March 16, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • abmarconi

While she might not look like June Cleaver she does show a lot of love for her fans and seems to have a fairly reasonable head on her shoulders...so while fashion does not a mother make I'd guess that she'd be a great mother with happy kids. If anything her kids might have more fun with a mom who's not opposed to wearing what she wants out...I'm guessing though we won't be seeing her in "mom" jeans :-)

March 16, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Secret Squirrel

She wants a husband. I thought she was a dy.ke. Mute it and stay mute.

March 16, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  39. Fairplay

Putting their careers first, having kids in their forties and fifties, always in the spot light. Sad life I think.

March 16, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • AMcCaffrey

Who said anything about 40 or 50? She's only 25! Waiting a few years doesn't make her 40. Why not concentrate on her career for now? The kind of popularity she has now is not likely to last forever. Might as well make as much as she can now. Then she'll be able to provide for, and spend lots of time with, those kids when she has them. Sounds smart and reasonable to me.

March 16, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Vancouver Gabe

Whats going on? Is this the Michael Jackson thing all over agin?

March 18, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Pinnochio

She's has to get a woody wagon. Somebody talked about them on a the other blog. I googled them and they are sweet.

March 16, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Pinnochio

hey ya'all! My nose is bigger than my package! I used my nose to pack dat fudge. All my butt buddies just wanna play hide the sausage!! Oh yeahhh

March 16, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

DO NOT POST MAKING FUN OF G A Y PEOPLE ON A LADY GAGA STORY ! ! ! >:(

March 16, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. donthateaplayer

Holla at me gaga we can have a bball team full of babies understand the words thats comin out of my phone?

March 16, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • hateaplayer

Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. I luv u lil boo! Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. I luv dat massive amount of spooo!! Give me sum of dat big ol monster-sized meat stick!! Oh, yeah...can't get enough of dat prik!!

March 16, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen B

She'll have one, possibly two on her own, and the rest will be adopted from different countries around the world.

March 17, 2012 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
    • T.Reese

Or blacks, I have nothing to do with her.Post some pictures of yourself,you'd get some real laughs.

March 17, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |