While you were working...
March 15th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Bobbi Kristina, caught by paparazzi, k-i-s-s-i-n-g....her pseudo-adopted brother? [People]
  • Katie Couric's new talk show "Katie" is getting closer to becoming a watchable reality: The hour-long show will launch September 10. [EW]
  • It looks like the "Harry Potter" kids are shaping up just fine now that the blockbuster franchise is over. Rupert Grint has landed a role in the Dennis Wilson biopic "The Drummer." [Moviefone]
  • Joining Wes Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom" at Cannes this year will be "Madagascar 3," and it'll also be the film's world premiere. It opens for the rest of us plebeians on June 8. [Variety]
  • Donald Glover/Childish Gambino missing his mtvU Woodie Awards performance is one thing, but he's also had to reschedule dates on his Camp Tour because he's injured his foot. Sorry, fans - and get well soon, Donald! [MTV]

Filed under: While you were working

1. T.Reese

Bobbie Christina has a right to be happy,and it isn't incest.

March 18, 2012 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. Observer

Hey where has Sly Sh!tbag been lately? Did someone finally off the b!tch?

March 16, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

We do not talk like that to our fellow posters! If you don't like somebody, keep it to your conservative self. Sly is a funny gal, and does not attack anyone. First, you call me a name, now Sly. Get a grip of yourself & then give it a good yank! Maybe you won't be so cross, then.

March 16, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Pinnochio

@ cn red Told, not like a order, but meaning a friend of mine made a suggestion to me. Good idea, eh?

March 16, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Pinnochio

Yes it is and good for you. Will you have it fixed? Have a name planned?

March 16, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Pinnochio

@ frilly [I bow before you saying] You are welcome sir.

March 16, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

I like that frilly. Maybe I will post as Frilly Fritzy from now on. It really does fit me! Thanks for the great idea! Ok, I'm off to do my facial & nails. Got to look pretty for the weekend!

March 16, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pinnochio

@ frilly I was told to adopt a cat from the rescue place. Tong is ruff like sand paper, if you get my drift.

March 16, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

@Pinnochio- I guess that would work, too! Not to mention, you are giving a little kitty a home. You are quite the humanitarian! Thanks for the chuckle!

March 16, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Pinnochio

What do you mean you were "told" to adopt cat?

March 16, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  6. Pinnochio

I had a woodie before. I got alot of splinters in my hand, those hurt. I told the truth, my nose didn't grow! It is going to be a good friday!

March 16, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. Larry

@ sokman They're keeping it in the family. @ adele Is she really that big? I saw your posts about her, you don't like her, safe to assume. @ cn red I hope so. @ frilzy Woodie festival? Thought you were talking about old cars for a second.

March 16, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Larry

Haha! Pretty good Woodie joke. I googled the internets and there really are muic Woodie awards, thought I don't think Fritzy was referring to that kind of woodie. : )

March 16, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

You are right. i was making a funny, but there really is a Woodie festival! @Pinnochio- I feel your pain! Try a little sandpaper. That will help with those splinters. lol

March 16, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. Adele

They had originally asked me to voice the hippo in Madagascar 3...they said I fit the role perfectly. I wonder what they meant by that.

March 16, 2012 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. CN Red

"Is Illuminati and devil worshiping like the same thing?" tweeted (Kayne) West. I hope he is just playing stupid to get press coverage for his short film.

March 16, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sokman

Tragedy really does bring families together

March 15, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Fritzy

I've gotten many Woodie awards in my time! Do you know they have a Woodie festival, too! I'm in fairy heaven!

March 15, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |