Sorry, Internet, but J.Lo's not getting married
March 15th, 2012

Sorry, Internet, but J.Lo's not getting married

Could J. Lo be getting married again?

If you believe everything you read on Twitter, the answer would appear to be yes.

The Internet has been buzzing with speculation that the actress/singer and “American Idol” judge could be shopping for a new wedding dress.

This, after famed designer Roberto Cavalli appeared to tweet on Monday: "Today , Jenifer Lopez. Call me...... She asking me. To create a special dress. For her next wedding! Wich color ... Do you advise me.?"

But according to People magazine, a rep for Cavalli - apparently a long-time friend of J. Lo’s - rushed to set the record straight, saying that his account had been hacked and "therefore it's completely false."

The magazine also reported that a rep for Lopez has done the same, insisting the singer would not be donning a white gown anytime soon.

The 42-year-old mother of twins Max and Emme is said to be dating choreographer Casper Smart. The pair were photographed together on the set of her new video shoot in Acapulco, Mexico, earlier this week.

But in order for the singer to get hitched for the fourth time, she’d have to finalize her divorce from her most recent husband first. She and fellow singer Marc Anthony - who were together for seven years - announced their split last July.

1. LMN

ADULTERY IS JLO AND JLO IS ADULTERY

March 16, 2012 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. noneya

Biggest HO in the biz. She needs to stay home and raise those ugly kids of hers.

March 16, 2012 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. Blaize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhRtC0QJ9WU so sick

March 15, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Marco

She wants a new dress that will minimize her disgusting brownie f@t @$$

March 15, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  5. maria

Like we care????????? I don't you don't have to say sorry I really don't give a danm! like about the Kardashians? we don't care Paris Hilton? we don't ,Lindsay Lohan? don't care a bunch od low rich lifes? I don't care......

March 15, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. EG

I sure hope she does NOT get married. Sheesh, doesn't this woman know how to function without a man in her life? If not, perhaps she needs to learn. How about attending some Codependents Anonymous meetings in Bel Air or wherever she's living these days....? How about dropping out of the media for a week or two in order to create a little mystique? Why am I even responding to this? I'm going to stop. There's many more important issues going on besides the afffairs of this self-absorbed, semi-talented narcissist.

March 15, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. What About Her Poor Kids

JLo is desperate for attention. She's merely using Casper and will discard him in time. She should stop sleeping with a guy when she's not even divorced yet. JLo–stop acting like a $lut and think of your kids! Stop embarrassing yourself.

March 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh no, you used that word again!!!!!

OH NO! You used the you know what word again. That word is forbidden in this free society. The libtard's will have to hunt you down like rabid dogs and snarl and snap at you and try to skin you alive.

Oh wait, you are not a popular, well known conservative with a large following. Wait, you can relax. You won't be targeted......

March 16, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. Don’t be jealous of gorgeous Jennifer Lopez, she is a smart LATINA

Jennifer Lopez has plenty of success, beauty, she possess qualities like humility, discretion, intelligence, and class. Her work gives her financial independence, allows her to be a better mother. She left Marc, maybe she was not happy with him, and we, women, need to change, if you don't change in this day and age, somebody comes along and runs over you, so, more power to Jennifer Lopez for making changes in her life.
    "In order to stay relevant, you have to stay open to new trends and keep educating yourself. You have to keep evolving." Jennifer Lopez means: beauty, success, family and fun. As a female fan of hers , I am very proud of her.
    My daughters love her very much.

March 15, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Half Naked JLo is Not a Role Model

Hopefully you're kidding, right? Jennifer Lopez is a role model for your daughters? Pathetic! She dresses like a tramp and sleeps around. She's been divorced three times and is currently dating a guy who's almost young enough to be her son.
      Your poor, poor daughters look to you for direction and you tell them that a $lut is who they should emulate?
      Good God woman. WHO CARES if JLo is a Latina or a black woman or a white lady!! Get past the color of her skin and look at what she DOES. Yuck. Hardly a role model for any young girl.

March 15, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Natalie Farah

In Hollywood women marry, divorce and then marry again, good example is Angelina Jolie, she even stole Jennifer Aniston’s husband, so what else is new. In cases such as Jennifer Aniston, she changes men every week, maybe she is so needy that no man wants to stay with her for a long time. My point, Jennifer Lopez is not the exception of the rule, she is a smart business woman, beautiful, successful and she can do whatever she chooses with her life. More power to her.

March 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LstrJr

shes freakin retarded. she is not the most beautiful women on earth and she can't sing for the life of her. Shes just a follower who bites every mans head off at the end.

March 15, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Tracy

This woman is addicted to saying I Do . I bet within 6 months after officially divorcing she will be saying I Do again. Also isn;t it tacky to be seen kissing and going on vacation with someone before your actually divorced. and this woman has children – sad

March 15, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. This lady,Jennifer Lopez is stunningly beautiful.....very charming...

Her music, her movies, hew own clothing line at Kohl’s stores is glamorous, feminine, beautiful and not expensive.
    I love it.

March 15, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • pennylane

its apparent that you have no taste, talent, music and clothing.....

March 17, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. watch :Q'VIVA: The chosen, new show on FOX and UNIVISION

wow, Q'Viva: The Chosen – FOX and UNIVISON- a great show...
    Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and Jamie King travel through 20 countries to find the most outstanding Latin singers, dancers. Beautiful Latin American people. Q'VIVA,showcases extraordinary acrobats, singers, musicians and dancers, that also prominently includes Latinos of Color, including Afro-Latinos, indigenous and mestizo Latin Americans. My family, friends and myself ,great show.

March 15, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • I agree, I watched this show and it is amazing........

very entertaining, so much to see and learn about Central and South American talent.

March 15, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Eddie '76

Maybe Halle her fiancé and Jen could have a well you know,i'd like a front row seat to that.

March 15, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rebbeca

The women is flawless!
    No doubt about it!
    This is not an opinion just the facts!

March 15, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  16. .

dang j.lo's forehead is lookin a little tyra banks-ish

March 15, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Josh

Just more proof that Tweeter users are total retards.

March 15, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ijeoma Nwakamma

J.LOPEZ is just beautifu please let her live her life the way she wants it.

March 15, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Noland

Girl gets better looking everyday,d***mn!

March 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  20. do not marry Jennifer..stay single..you are beautiful

Jennifer Lopez is the beautiful with or without make up. By the way,the idiot who wrote 'housemaid' is a racist comment.

March 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • oh yes, Jennifer Lopez is stunningly beautiful!

Love her music, her movies, hew own clothing line at Kohl’s stores is glamorous, feminine, beautiful and not expensive. My daughter love it so much.

March 15, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. cnnlicksit

Look for pictures of her without makeup. Without all the pain, hair extensions, jewels, and fine clothing she's about as attractive as your average housemaid.

March 15, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie B.III

Wow some house maid,can you say s exy?I knew you could.

March 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Charlie B.III

Just Googled her without the makeup and I agree, she looks great with and without it.

March 15, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • dude, relax , envy can kill u. relax..

You could never take away the fact that Jennifer Lopez is so gorgeous, talented, and funny and HOT LATINA.
      By the way , did I mention, she is beautiful and famous and talented and then more.

March 15, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. LostinSLC

She is waiting for me.....

March 15, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Q'Viva: The Chosen - FOX and UNIVISON- a great show...

A great and entertaining show , Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony and Jamie King travel through 20 countries to find the most outstanding Latin singers, dancers. Beautiful Latin American people. Q'VIVA,showcases extraordinary acrobats, singers, musicians and dancers, that also prominently includes Latinos of Color, including Afro-Latinos, indigenous and mestizo Latin Americans. My family, friends and myself , just love this show.

March 15, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  24. ROLLIN SD

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CzLCu0Z46I&w=640&h=390]

March 15, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  25. ROLLIN SD

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIu5aPIIzzM&w=640&h=390]

March 15, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • this picture is very offensive..com'on cnn..

How can you allow such as offensive photo Meth Head Girl. Are CNN people who are monitoring
      this site are as racists and cowards as many who make racist coments against anyBblack or Latino people.

March 15, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Widow

I thought her main reason for the divorce was because she didn't have the time.... So why is she dating? How does she have time for that? Did she expect Marc to follow her around everywhere she went and quit his career? If the above is true it seems very very selfish!!

March 15, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paris Swanson

It's called Human Being, we all need some one to caress and touch us, just because Jennifer Lopez is beautiful, famous and rich, she can not have her honey for a moment. Give her a break.

March 15, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Bjorn W in Sweeden

Jennifer Lopez is PRICELESS- Period.

March 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  28. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVdV4X2M2AI&w=640&h=390]

March 15, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • I recommend :Q'VIVA: The chosen, new show on FOX

Q'Viva: The Chosen – FOX and UNIVISON- a great show...on Saturdays .

March 15, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Trevor Roll

Hasn't she already been married?
    Marriage isn't a big deal, This is 2012..not 1912.

March 15, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Cow

I heard Yennifer Lopez likes tacos y burritos.

March 15, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • also caviar, diamonds and hot men, why not, she deserves it...

We all wish we were as gorgeous as Jennifer Lopez, but then again, we are not , so, let her be happy and enjoy her life as a single woman.

March 15, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  31. jeannie

J Lo is probably one of the worst judges EVER!!!. Her own voice is marginally OK, so how could she possibly judge ANYONE! I can't wait for AI to just go AWAY!!

March 15, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Lopez is exceptionally humble , sweet and talented.

In addition to her talent and beauty, Jennifer Lopez is exceptionally humble and sweet. She gives smart advice to the contestants in America Idol. I really love American Idol , nothing compares to this show .

March 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • You show your total ignorance

Seriously, why don't YOU just go away? I think that would be a muuuuuuch better idea. Vamoose!

March 16, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. Q' VIVA, THE CHOSE..WATCH THIS LATIN AMERICAN SHOW

It is the max in show business, it shows every Saturday in Univision and in Fox, love this show, as a Latina myself, I am so proud of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony for going all over Latin American countries and find beautiful talent from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala , Mexico, and many more countries.

March 15, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Liz Taylor was married 8 times..nothing new , here.

Beautiful and famous women the likes of the late Liz Taylor, Lana Turner was married 7 times, Zsa Zsa Gabor was married 9 times , just to name a few , I guess they had no luck in the love department. Let’s just hope that this gorgeous lady, Jennifer Lopez, stays single for now and do not rush to marriage, again.

March 15, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  34. Know

I am tired of Jlo, especially now that on American idol she has become anti-white and is constantly promoting her 'all-Hispanic" ventures.. She actually is proud to say that she doesn't feature whites on her new show.. She's an anti-white racist and I am not interested in supporting her.

March 15, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • and you are all upset because????

Dude, you have your facts so wrong, Jennifer Lopez is the most kind-hearted, nice, sweet, great person you will eve see in Hollywood. I am a white person who had followed Jennifer Lopez's career and she is beautiful inside and out.

March 15, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

It don't say much about you when you've followed someone throughout their whole career...Why don't you get your own life instead of living through other's???Loser!!

March 15, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • maria

Had you listen how she talks? ghetto (you know what I mean? you know what I mean? ) in every conversation? ? you can take the kid form the getto but you can't take the ghetto from the kid, is soo true! this people are ghetto became rich and famous and people put them on pedestals but guess what? they still ghetto!

March 15, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • J LO - first class all the way

I agree with 'and you know because???'. –

It doesn't take much to see that J Lo is a sincere, kind, good person. She is one of the few 'stars' that come across this way. I watch her on AI, and I believe she is the crown jewel of that show. Smart, beautiful, talented, and very, very sincere and kind. J Lo resonates an inner beauty that matches her outer beauty. Her inner beauty is beyond words. From a white female with nothing but love for J Lo.

March 16, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  35. Ganan

How many times is this ho getting married-she's been married about 10 times already........fickle.

March 15, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  36. Samantha

Three marriages in 42 years? Doesnt say much.

March 15, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  37. Jowl

Disheartened that no commenters have figured out that nobody was 'hacked', that's just a lie. It's a PR moved designed to create stories just like this one where they create a "reason" for a gossipy article to be written.

March 15, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • @Jowl

I agree with you. It's just a way to get her name out there, and keep her, sort of, in the limelight. Kind of sad, when you think about it!

March 15, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  38. Q' VIVA

My family and I would like to thank Jennifer and Marc for the new, exciting show on TV Q' VIVA-THE CHOSEN.. Every Saturday eve, we watch this show and enjoy every minute of it. The Latino talent is great, the Argentinean tango dancers are beautiful, there is a young man from Chile with an exquisite voice, I can go on and on. If you enjoy watching other cultures such as South American culture, this is the show to see.

March 15, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  39. Brett

I have yet to ask Jennifer to marry me. I know she would like me to, but I don't think there is any reason for us to rush things of this nature. So, no, she is not planning a wedding yet.

March 15, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  40. Joanne Swanson

Well, hope she does not get marry soon and live her life to the fullest with no man telling her what to do.
    Jennifer, listen to your fans, stay single. You always look stunningly beautiful no matter what dress you are wearing.

March 15, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  41. a HOT LATINA

Jennifer Lopez is Hot and georgeous. I also watched her new show Q' VIVA-THE CHOSEN and it is the best, love watching the Latin American talent, I can't wait to go seen it live in Las Vegas.

March 15, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Ella

Q'Viva is great but mostly because of Marc Anthony. He is the heart and soul of the show, he knows and appreciates Latin American culture and art. JLo is annoying!

March 15, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • I love seen Marc and Jennifer Lopez togheter..in Q'VIVA

They both are the show, they both are the soul and heart of the show Q'VIVA, by the way I am in love with Jamie King , he is so cute, love him. I can't wait to buy my tickets , to go see this show in Las Vegas.

March 15, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Marc and Jennifer Lopez togheter is great..in Q'VIVA

Both of them are the show, they both are the soul and heart of the show Q'VIVA, by the way I am in love with Jamie King , he is so cute, love him. I can't wait to buy my tickets , to go see this show in Las Vegas.

March 15, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • BBK

YEAH IF YA LIKE FLAT CHESTED..HIPPO HIPPED WOMEN

March 15, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cory Banks

@bbk,we like,we like.

March 15, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Pamela WM

My advice to Jennifer Lopez: stay single, woman, enjoy all the good looking men out there. I have watched you on American Idol and you look happier and more beautiful than ever.

March 15, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  43. Pleasure seeker

@ Moose D*ck. Does the name say it all? I would like to find out!

March 15, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  44. JLO, please do not get marry for now..enjoy your life as a single lady

You are a gorgeous lady, smart, talented, kind, funny and rich, why get marry now, learn your lesson from the past, enjoy your single life. By the ray love American Idol and your new show with Marc: Q'VIVA.

March 15, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  45. Steve-O

Why apologize to the internets? This is GOOD news that she is NOT getting married. It means I still have a chance to 'get on the floor" with her. And my name isn't "Casper" which is already a plus in my favor.

March 15, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  46. jujubeans

I'd like to marry her for an hour. Make that a day. I'll sign a pre-nup. She gets everything I own!

March 15, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  47. witch

Tomika- it's 'which' not 'wich'. Just saying. Jennifer lopez should play the field for a bit, have some fun. Why tie down with one guy so soon?

March 15, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  48. Fritzy

Hey, I have a dress just like that! I look very hot in it too, I might add.

March 15, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  49. Moose D*ck

Jlos almosr a senior citizen seriously nobody cares what she doing ..... soon shell be in a nursing home playing bingo with her old as

March 15, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

She's 42. In her prime. Just look at that picture, Mouse D*ck!

March 15, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • jen

Old?Your moose dick is probably old and ugly as h*ll.

March 15, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Yoda

Hit it two times I would.

March 15, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rebbeca

You must be blind! Jlo is hotter than hot! I am a straight married women but if jlo wanted to date me the answer would be yes! The women has got IT!!!

March 15, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • I can't believe is not butter

That latina gets around...she has stds from puff dady hitn it.....i wouldn't touch her with mooses d*ck

March 15, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • pennylane

And who cares if jlo gets married again....haven't you people got better things to do with yourselves...better yet go read a book and expand your brain cells...you might learn something...

March 15, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • She's alot better than you.

What are you two years old? Since when is 42 old??? Plus, you write and spell like you flunked kindergarten.

March 15, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  50. CN Red

What's up with that dudes hair in the grey suit?

March 15, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Temore

Lol dannng dude is f ucked,I guess he's why the net is "buuuzzed"with speculation.

March 15, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

Didn't notice next to JLo's see-thru dress!

March 15, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Lopez , the most beautiful woman in this planet EARTH

Stay single, Jennifer, you do not need to sign a paper to be happy. I wish you all the luck, you deserve it.

March 15, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Maurice

Ha!dude is jacked-up Jennifer looks good though.

March 15, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria T.

She's already dating someone?? Didn't take her long to start screwing other men. I guess it's "until the next guy do us apart"?

March 15, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • I can't believe is not butter

Jlo is one of dose ill mary any one kind of hooollleeesss

March 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • TopView20

Filming a "Holocaust" remake?

March 15, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • maria

Lol LOl LOl that is Marco Antonio after he divorced her..hilarious.or maybe is her date? ha haha that was a silly question.

March 15, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Too much!!!

To CN Red – very first comment after J Lo story – you crack me up!!! Very first comment, right out the gate....I look, and you are soooooo right. The hair, very distracting. The nerve of him,mtrying to steal the limelight from J Lo like that with that crazy hair, and getting right up behind her and in the picture like that! Get a job man!

March 15, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • pointless1

jujubeans – You're staring a bit too hard... thinking somethings that aren't real...

March 16, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |