Peter Facinelli, Jennie Garth end their marriage
March 13th, 2012

Peter Facinelli, Jennie Garth end their marriage

After 11 years of marriage, Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli have announced that it's over.

Reps for both actors confirm to CNN that Facinelli, 38 and Garth, 39, are going their separate ways. The two have three daughters together: Luca, 14; Lola, 9; and Fiona, 5.

Facinelli and Garth say in a joint statement, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children. We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”

While Facinelli has been fawned over by "Twilight" fans for his portrayal of Dr. Carlisle Cullen, Jennie Garth is near and dear to the hearts of "Beverly Hills, 90210" fans. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the two met on the set of an ABC TV movie in 1996, and wed in 2001.

Garth also has a CMT reality series in the works, and a rep for the show tells CNN that Facinelli doesn't appear in it but the couple's split will be dealt with throughout the series.

Called "Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country," the show is still in production, and is expected to bow on CMT on April 20 at 9 p.m. ET.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. hip hop rap

I like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly. I am somewhat sure I'll be told plenty of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

May 12, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Orthodontics, Orthodontic Specialist in Budapest, Hungary. Dental 2012.

I have been surfing online more than three hours these days, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty price enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be much more useful than ever before.

March 31, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. derp

She will be fine. Unlike most of the hollywood women, she has aged like a good bottle of wine. She is hotter now than when she was 21.

March 15, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. chrystal ball

Such a sad thing to divorce. I think they are responsible enuff to stay friends for the children.

March 14, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  5. Wow

When i need a good laugh i just check the comments here on cnn. Ridiculous and crazy people.

March 14, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Wow

I know, right? I do the same thing. Better than some stand up comics I've seen.

March 15, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  6. Richard Fore

You can all come over & lick my balls, input peanut butter on them just for fun.

March 14, 2012 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  7. Say it ain't so

Another one bites the dust, & another one gone & another one gone, another one bites the dust, hey gonna get you too, another one bites the dust.

March 14, 2012 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  8. Andrea M

Can't say I'm all that sad, Peter Facinelli is absolutely gorgeous. A girl can always dream, lol.

March 13, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • alexia

Doesn't anyone know that he is gay, hes so feminine. He just used her and signed with her manager, thats the only reason he got any parts in movies etc. he will die out, and be the same old nothing peter, she deserves much better.

March 13, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. marc in california

I'm into drag queens too! We should meet at my favourite gay bar tonight. I'll bring the butt lube.

March 13, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  10. WealthychatCoM

After we are married I will break the news to her that I like to swallow big black wieners and troll the gay bars for drag queens.

March 13, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. marc in california

I had a huge crush on her during the 90210 days so I was devistated when she got married. In time I came to accept it and I am very sorry to hear it's over. I hope she can still find happiness in her provate life as well as her public life. Hang in there, Jennie, everything will be alright.

March 13, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. buZysuZy

I shouldn't be surprised but I am. That's too bad.. I feel sorry for their daughters. This is getting real old.. Sigh..... Oh wait – it has been old for years!!

March 13, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jan

Is this really news worthy?

March 13, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • lynne

clearly it is.... because I read it, everyone else here read it, and CLEARLY YOU READ IT. If people are willing to follow the link, it is news. I wish people would stop with the obligatory "I'm smart and above this" posts on entertainment blogs. You're here, you're not above us.

March 14, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jan

?

March 13, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. WealthychatCoM

Thank you for a common sense story, I am jeff, I met a wealthy girl, Nicole, via~–(My Name)~-a wealthy singles dating club. She told me most guys of her hometown just love her money than her, but she helps me a lot from material and spirit for my sincerity to her, and next week we will hold the wedding in Miami. So both of us think money will never stop your steps getting the true love kiss, as long as you treat it serious! Maybe you are the next one to be loved!Good luck to you, and remember to share with your friends!

March 13, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Rita

I like big black j!ggaboo meat sticks up my poop shoot.

March 13, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Pam

I love how everyone just assume's he cheated. Maybe he did maybe she did, or maybe they just grew apart like so many couples do.

March 13, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Rita

He cheated, I'm sure. Typical Hollywood male creeps and the not famous men too!. Stay strong Jennie!!

March 13, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rita

This is why I became a chubby lez-bo. I be one fugly chik! Any nasty dy-kos wanna pound on my keister with a super-sized sausage??

March 14, 2012 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  19. ginae

What a shame,! After 11 years maybe they should try to work it out.

March 13, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Claudia

So sad!! I really thought they would have made it. I wish them both well.

March 13, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIu5aPIIzzM&w=640&h=390]

March 13, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leucadia Bob

Hey Bob. I'm baaaack! Stop posting your lame videos on every blog article. This schtick is getting old and nobody cares about methhead girl. How about meat-head girl? Is that next, you rump ranger!!

March 14, 2012 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
    • the REAL Leucadia Bob

I iz just lookng for sum young gayboyz to party with. Anyone wanna pack my fudge soo deep that I be walkin bowlegged for a week?

March 14, 2012 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. annie

She has been Kardashianed.She needs some material for her new reality show.Such a shame.

March 13, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Shawntise Addison

WOW! I Thought They Be Together 4ever. But Nothing Is 4ever. As Long As They Can Be The Best Parents 4 Their Daughters. Best Of Luck To You All.

March 13, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Donna

Sorry to hear this. I thought they had had a nice normal marriage. But what is normal in Hollywood?

March 13, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Lee

Good . Now Jenny can stop acting like her life is perfect

March 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Billie Faye

Typical man she was popular when they got married and was paying the bills now it's his turn and now he'll probably get him some nineteen...yea typical man what a shame

March 13, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Felicia

It takes two to tango. Is this Gloria Allred the man-hater?

March 13, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • fauxhawk70

Hey we are not all like that! There are women who do that as well! Heck I have been burned in the past but when I date a new person I give her the benefit of the doubt and reset starting new! The one thing I hate is dating a woman who brings old infidelities into the relationship and guys that ruin women for the rest of us good guys! We have to constantly pay for their mistakes!

Look it is simple... If there is no trust in your relationship then there is no relationship period! Thinking the way that you do will never get your current relationship (if you have one) to 11 years! My advice to you is give the new guy a chance and don't treat him like your ex because he will not stick around and take the stuff that you are dishing!

As for Jenny who know... Maybe she found someone on the set of her newest project!

Take care.

March 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Billie Faye

I am a typical dy-ko that just loves to pound on young gay chicks! I will chomp some box any day of the week. I just wanna get my plump rump pumped with a jig-a-boo dil-do meat stik!!

March 14, 2012 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Billie Faye

I cannot believe the insenstive comments and most of them are just trying to get under peoples skin. There is no call for the brutal fat jokes or crass behavior. A majority are just drunk or stoned losers with no job...well maybe something in food service or janitorial related. Anyway, we need to put a stop to this crap.

How about you and I get together to talk thinks over. I will whip out my schlong and you can meet mr one-eyed willie! Let me introduce you to my friend Ben....Ben Dover. I just wanna rock your world. Do a little m-diving and then I will take you from behind! What say you! Lata.

March 14, 2012 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  27. Lori

I really thought they would last forever. In Hollywood, 11 years seems like an eternity.

March 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • ccrizz

A very striking beautiful monogomous? Couple. Yes a rarity for 11 years in Hollywood. She's older and maybe more mature? She should meet an older more mature man.Having three children together? I guess that wasn't enough glue.I feel for them.although they probably will get along better without the pressures of monogomy.A true rarity.

March 13, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • ccrizz

Hey ccrizz. Wake up. Lay off the sauce! She is older and more mature? She is fricken 7 months older than him. Why does she need to rush out and find an older more mature man? Maybe she wants a 30-year old to jump in the sack with. They are asking for privacy and respect, not your lame opinion on monogamy and maturity. I guess u need to go back to your area of expertise, pumpin your lez-bo friend with a giant strap-on!!

March 14, 2012 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |