Jessica Simpson on big baby bump: I got knocked up by a baller
March 13th, 2012

Jessica Simpson on big baby bump: I got knocked up by a baller

Jessica Simpson is set to welcome a baby girl sometime this spring, but that hasn't stopped the 31-year-old from hitting the talk show rounds to promote her new show on NBC, "Fashion Star."

The soon-to-be-mom swung by "Ellen" on Tuesday, and host Ellen DeGeneres joked that Simpson just might go into labor right there on the show.

But in reality, she still has "some weeks" to go. DeGeneres couldn't believe it either, and asked how many babies she was carrying.

"There is only one, believe it or not," Simpson said, adding in her defense, "I did get knocked up by a baller. A big football player." Her little girl with fiance Eric Johnson will definitely be over eight pounds at birth, she added.

In the meantime, the reality star/singer/fashion industry mogul says she's been having Braxton Hicks.

"I had contractions last night and I freaked out a little bit...Like these contractions that pregnant women have toward the end and it, like, prepares your body for delivery," Simpson said. "I'm prepared. It's scary. It's like, 'Oh, God' it could happen right now."

If her newborn does make an early arrival, Simpson's ready for the hospital: DeGeneres kindly gifted the singer with a pink nightgown and a pair of pink, fuzzy high-heeled slippers.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. river isles

Hello there, I found your website by means of Google at the same time as looking for a similar subject, your site came up, it appears good. I've added to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

May 16, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. sss

Romo, blew her back out..

April 11, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. DM

She is a pig and now she blames her husband? If she wasn't rich, she'd be white trailor trash.

April 9, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Stefan

I love Jessica. Gimme some more daisy dukes.

April 9, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lord Vader

The smartest move Tony Romo ever did was when he pulled out of Jessica Simpson and never fished in those nasty waters again.

April 9, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Brenda

How crude. I watched Ellen DeGeneres the day Jessica Simpson was on and I heard her say that. It sounded so trashy. I thought, WOW...did she really just say that?? First of all, pregnant sounds far nicer than knocked up. Second of all, a baller? Really? Like we know he has balls. How does baller translate into footballer? Ridiculous as always, Jessica.

April 9, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. calderas

It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read more issues approximately it!

April 5, 2012 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  8. PhilG.

I wonder if she will brush her teeth more then once a week after she has the kid.

April 4, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. calderas

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

April 4, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Be nice

It's nice to know all of you have sculpted bodies and say the right thing all the time. I'm not a fan of Jessica Simpson but I'm not a hater either. She obviously has enough sense to create a major fashion line. She probably didn't do it by herself. NO one does! If she wants wear heels, let her! Be nice!

March 31, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tPF

She has set such low standards for herself. What a classless person and certainly not a roel model for young girls.
    She should be a stay at home mom and stay out of sight.

March 29, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. SmellyDrewBarrymore

Adele is a bloated, more smellier version of Drew Barrymore. And she is a talentless @$$clown as well. If I want to hear warbling and screeching, I would turn on the Animal Channel.

March 26, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. gretelB

I wonder what her father thinks of those massive mammary glands of hers that he referred to as "pups" one time. I wonder if he likes her "knocked up." Good Lord these people are so freaking dysfunctional

March 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. rob c

hey , it could have been worse.. she could have been plowed by a farmer

March 22, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. B. Russell

Should have swallowed!!

March 22, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Bella

From her religious back ground ,she speaks like a truck driver

March 22, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  17. HoosierDaddy

Jessica hopes she didn't confuse Ellen with all the baller talk. She understands ellen is a "Lebonese"

March 22, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Betty

I will be glad when she has this baby...I am TIRED of hearing about it...you would think she is the only woman to have a baby...come on already !

March 22, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  19. choppertrash

Who?

March 22, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mattie

I can't believe how nasty and vulgar most of these comments are. I hit "report abuse" so many times I've decided to post and then give up on all of you. What ever happened to "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" ? Whatever you think of JS she's not on this earth for you to abuse. I hope to goodness she doesn't read any of this – or if she does she just chalks it up to jealous people and doesn't give it or any of you the time of day.

March 21, 2012 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  21. dorky

did someone actually slide his dork into her???

March 20, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Tony Balogne

I bet her baby girl comes out looking like a dude

March 18, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Mad Max

She's 8 or 9 months preggo and I would definitely still hit it!!!!

March 18, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Long John

When do we see her on the delivery room?

March 18, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Teela

Nice to see hatred and jealousy are alive and well; if your life sucks, it always helps to put someone else down, doesn't it...? All of you need a sense of humor and a life...go get one and shut the hell up...no one cares about how miserable you are...you made yourself that way...CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA; you're going to be an awesome REAL mom, not some fake b***h...
    '

March 18, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  26. rita

I was just thinking the same thing as Jill (above)...I absoutely hate it when anyone says "knocked up"....especially women! It's so degrading and sounds trashy. Why do people keep using that term to describe pregnant? I can't stand hearing it and thank God no one said that to me when I was pregnant. They'd have gotten a well-deserved tongue lashing.

March 18, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jim Stanek

Knocked up by a baller, and in a couple years probably knocked down by the same "baller." I guess it's every woman's dream to carry an 8-12 lb hunk of flesh created in part by a football player. The author's smarmy pretentious style of writing is hilarious: "DeGeneres kindly gifted the singer with..." Oh no, she couldn't have just said "DeGeneres gave her..." or "made her a gift of" or even "DeGeneres kindly gifted the singer a pair of pink shoes," instead of "gifted [her] with a pair" – atrociously bad grammar. Pardon me while I "gift" you over the head "with" my laptop.

Best sentence ever: "The very pregnant Simpson, who was rocking a pair of super-tall heels, acknowledged that she indeed looks like she's due tomorrow."

First, she's either pregnant or not pregnant- very pregnant is not a separate designation, and essentially tells us nothing- "The" Simpson could be due in four months for all we know. The least the author could have said is "Simpson, x months pregnant." Also, please don't insult the English language by referring to her as "The" [adjective] Simpson, EVER! She is Simpson, not "The" Simpson, whatever the context or situation!!! At the very least, write "Pregnant Simpson" or "x-months pregnant Simpson." Or maybe you'd be more consistent writing "x-months pregnant The Simpson." Please be consistent. I motion to compel you to refer to her as "The Simpson" EVERY time you refer to her.

Second- "rocking a pair of super-tall heels": don't you mean "wearing a pair of very tall high heeled shoes?" "super-tall" is another meaningless, phony adjective: do you mean 9-inch st ripper heels, platform shoes, what? You have told us nothing. Oh yeah, she was "rocking" the shoes. Meaningless "verb" as well. More accurate to say "she was rocking out in a pair" than "rocking a pair". But, whatever it takes to sound like Perez Hilton wrote this page, right?

Finally, "acknowledged that she indeed looks like she's due tomorrow." "indeed looks like she's due"- indeed is so superfluous and redundant. you could have said "acknowledged that she looks like she's due" and make the point quite clearly. However, what you wrote was more akin to "The Simpson rocking acknowledged that yes, yes she does yes look, yes is fat." Brilliant!!

Oh wait, my apologies- just realized who indeed yes actually wrote this article. The Simpson, the mogul knocked up by a baller, rocking a new writer job at CNN, just gifted us with her first contribution. Sad that she had to "defense" herself against the idea that she might just be pregnant and fat, by making sure we understand that it's because of the "baller's" spermatazoa, not her own genetic predisposition.

Squeal like a pig, squeal!!

March 17, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Han Solo

Beautiful, beautiful, deliriously beautifully written Mr. Stanek!! LMFAO!!! Perfect rebuttal to the idiocy that is this article! The Simpson must be exposed for what it truly, rocking, yes, indeed truly is.

Nicely done, sir :)

March 17, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |

Han Solo

Nicely done, sir :)

Please honor us with more of your writing in the future!

March 17, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Simpson

This is "The Simpson," k? And I just want to clarified, k? that I do not like the insinuates that are made in the above-written post. k? And furtheron, I just need to say that you think I am not educate, you think I am not educate right? K? Well, I have my DIPLOEMA see? I have a diPLOEma, let me spell it out for you- D I P L O E M A. So in regards which your comments, that are above, I have a hard time knowing that they are not accurrat.

My main question is pertains which you have written these mean-spirited things. Well, you know what, my "baller" has more educatoin than you, and more balling too. Big balling baller guy, k? Do you understand?

Please stop righting comments in regards which make me look ridicules. I am such a beautiful, gloriously wonderful woman. Baller guy understands. Buy my stuff.

March 17, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Simpson

And you know, maybe I am, like, writing a lyric now, right? K? you understand? Soo that I can express the fustrations i am having upon reading your above-posted post. It goes something like this:

"You don't understand
      You don't understand
      You don't understand what beauty is
      I am a woman, so I am beautiful
      I am The Simpson, and I am ballerful
      You don't understand
      You don't try to know me
      For the complicated, educoited, inteliglent person that I am.

I am special, I am cool, and I am spophistic..spofisted...[oh, frick it.]...cateded.
      In fact I am not a uncool hater.

Like you, like you, like you oo oo oo oo oo oooo. Like you!!"

Thank you. Buy my album. Buy my clothes, and makup and stuff.

March 17, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • "The" Simpson

You know, I am all for women's rights and stuff, in reality. In fact, I made a lot of movies a few years ago, that show me like a dump blond, k? I made them to make money, understand. In fact, I am ofendded that some of you peeps actually think they rep me, k? Like I am not dump, totally, right, k? In fact, I am all for women's rights and that is why I make such pertaining things as makeup, and clothing lines, and such.

In fact, I have a DIPLOEMA, which I am sure is more than many of you playar haters here. I got it from High ScHool, not from Continuation School like some reporter on Fox New insinuated (oh, who am I kidding, I picked it up AT the high school, after completing it at the Continuwa nking School. I am soo pertinent and inteliglent, that is why I'm rich!).

So to all you playa haters out there, dont be jealous just becuase I have a baller dude and am rich. I have earned it the HARd way. You should do the likewise. Peace and love and coolness and stuff. Buy my stuff. All of it. it is rocking, k?

March 17, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim Stanek

@ The Simpson: You know, I think I have some songs lyrics for you which might be fitting. Adapted from

you like the bro with the overlong schlong
      eating all the won-ton
      down at benny-han-han

you're a rocking dumb blonde
      but you rock a Sean John
      if he gots a long dong

got a bun in the oven
      but you got it all wrong
      cuz the ballers in the kitchen
      but he aint there for long

knocking all da hoes up, all up all up in your face, all up all up in your face
      like you remember who I am...Mom?

I guess you're doing better than erryone expected
      You just doing better than erryone projected

wait till you stays fat and then you will be rejected
      by the baller who did knocked you up and by whom you're expectin'

lol...have fun being awesome and cool and stuff. buy your own stuff. LOL in yo face!!

March 17, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teela

ANOTHER LOSER WHO CAN'T GET LAID...DUDE IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO WRITE A NOVEL, NO WONDER YOU HATE...YOU CAN'T GET A WOMAN IF YOU PAID FOR THE HO...YOU ARE A LOSER OF STELLAR PROPORTIONS AND APPARENTLY PROUD OF IT...LMFAO

March 18, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  28. dan

she is pitifully untalented and a total concoction.
    but you lifeless losers bought her disgusting music and saw her disgusting waste of celluloid movies to give her enough money to start her company.
    now she buys in bulk from china puts your name on it and resells it for 3000% profit and has 100 million.
    so guess what..you are to blame not her.
    i never bought her music or saw her movies.

March 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • George Hilbert

If you never saw her movies, how do you KNOW that they are bad?

March 17, 2012 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  29. Luke Skywalker

Her minutes of fame should have ended years ago. Her sister's career is over too...

March 14, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  30. duh

she may be pregnant, but the amount she's gained is a hell of a lot more than baby weight. she's always been kind of a cow, and she's using pregnancy as an excuse to eat like adele with the munchies.

March 14, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  31. Timme62

Between this comment on Ellen and her saying she really misses her scotch being pregnant, gal has a ton of class.

March 14, 2012 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  32. MrsPosey

She is j!ggaboo bait now.

March 13, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Shana

She is fat and won't lose the fat after the baby is born. Unfortunately she loves to eat and gives herself an excuse to eat. Any doctor can tell you that a woman should not put on more than 15 to 20 lbs in carrying a pregnancy. Any more weight than that simply goes to the mother. Her baby is at risk in becoming a diabetic in later life due to being overweight at birth and she is also putting her own health at risk by being so overweight. If she does not have gestational diabetes now she will develop diabetes soon.

March 13, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kidsoplenty

Actually, The Association of Womens' Health, Obstetrics, and Neonatal Nursing recommends that a healthy pregnancy weight gain is 20-35 lbs. Lower end if you are already overweight, and at the higher end of that if you are underweight. Most women that begin as a healthy weight should gain 25-30 lbs.

March 22, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Huh

In less than 2 weeks, she isn't going to be pregnant anymore. Then, she won't be able to say, "I'm pregnant. I'm not fat." She will be feeling really sad about her weight in addition to the baby blues (about 90% of women have baby blues). She will also realize that you can only lose about 5 pounds per week so it is going to take her a very long time to get her body back. I really feel bad for her.

Why in the world is she on the Ellen show and doing all of this promotion? She could go into labor at any minute, and she is going to be exhausted. Some women labor for 24 hours at home and another 24 hours in the hospital. She has no way of knowing ahead of time how long she will be in labor. Personally, I don't think that it is wise to be doing so much this late in the pregnancy. I also don't know which airline let her fly this late in the game. Good luck, Jessica....I think that you'll need it.

March 13, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Fritzy

I just want to know, just how much weight did they air brush away on that nude prego photo? We all know how easy she gained weight previously. She's just so classy, too. Was she previously a hillbilly? I like all people, but she is just a little to flamboyant for even me! I do luv a good baller, though!

March 13, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Todd E.

She's a "reality star/singer/fashion industry mogul"? Fashion industry mogul? Really? Dictionary.com defines a mogul as an, "important, powerful, or influential person." She's none of those.

March 13, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Baby

No but she's gonna be one of those women getting vericos veins stripped because they wore five inch heels when they pregnant,about ten years.

March 13, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duh

Where have you been? She has a fashion label in her name with about 24 different lines. She may not be as public about her place in the fashion industry but trust me she is definitely respected in that area.

March 14, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Athena6515

Hmm. Her Fashion EMPIRE is worth 1 Billion dollars. Like it or not, that makes her a fashion mogul. When she says what she likes in fashion, people tend to listen.

March 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Darren K.

Dicky4,just think someone had to get all fat and gross to carry your sorry a55 your mother should have drowned you at birth.

March 13, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  38. MrsPosey

I love Jess and think shes a beautiful person! I wish her, baby and her fiance all the best =)

March 13, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  39. pm

Some women take that "eating for two" thing seriously...damn

March 13, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  40. nbafan

KatieMc83...she was an amazon before the baby, she'll be really big now.

March 13, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  41. KatieMc83

To everyone calling her fat... Newsflash, she's PREGNANT! I hate when people call pregnant women fat. I have 2 girls and I was huge by the 8th month. But once the baby is born you go pretty much right back to pre-pregnancy weight. Congrats to JS and her little girl!

March 13, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  42. alecia

I'm still fatter

March 13, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Prdro'

: ). : ). LOL : ). : )

March 13, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristin

LOL!! Me too. I think she's cute. You just can't please anyone these days. Sure she gained some weight but who cares. She'll be the same person fat or skinny.

March 22, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  43. KateDawg87

I wonder if she will rent out the entire floor of the hospital and prevent parents from seeing their children in nicu like Beyonce did.

March 13, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  44. cnnlicksit@gmail.com

At least she's actually carrying the baby... (cough,cough) beyonce.

March 13, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  45. lol

Knocked up by a baller-does she mean dicky4?

March 13, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Sitch

I think she looks like Snookey with white hair.

March 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Smiley

She is fat. Oink oink.

March 13, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Samantha

You would think that with all the money she has she would at least take some sort of lessons so she wouldnt come across so big mouthed and trashy. Just saying...

March 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  49. notannbafanfan

Yeah. Sure there is. Funny how you cannot tell a difference between you and your "imposter."

March 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ notannbafanfan

That's because he's too one-dimensional. You would expect that out of someone lacking brain function. All he can do is make fun of Adele, who by the way is talented. It makes him an easy target...

@ nbafan, I don't believe you, either. Even if it "wasn't you" I'm pretty sure you would've found a place to mention Adele anyway.

March 13, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  50. nbafan

There is an imposter nbafan out there...don't worry, I reclaim my sub-par name

March 13, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Victoria

Thanks Jessica for not being afraid to show Hollywood women that being pregnant is beautiful! You didn't hide for nine months!

March 13, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phyllis

I think she looks beautiful. And have you ever watched Ellen's show – it's hysterical – she's hysterical, and I think her comment was fitting. Why is everyone so up-tight! Jeez! Live a little.

March 16, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Jim Stanek

"Not being afraid to show Hollywood women that pregnant is beautiful?" How does that statement even make sense? Most women only look "beautiful" if they are "Hollywood women." And just because one person arguably looks "beautiful" when pregnant does not mean that all the other women in the world do as well, just by watching her. I think it's humorous the extent that CNN and the media go to to tell people "this is beautiful! you are beautiful! She is beautiful!"

Wow. beauty is really not in the eye of the beholder anymore, but in the reader of CNN. And what a dangerous, slippery-slope standard to set, by saying The Simpson is beautiful- now millions of women will be sorely disappointed if they dont look as "beautiful" as The Simpson does, or if their men don't think they look as "beautiful" when they become pregnant.

Saying someone is beautiful, or that she shows others what "beauty" is, is just another way to tell people: please don't believe it when people you know, the media, or yourself question your physical beauty! You ARE beautiful! However, they overlook the fact that the women they are promoting as "beautiful" are typically celebrities, and ARE arguably physically appealing. What they should be saying is "you are beautiful inside" or "you are beautiful if you believe yourself to be" and post pictures of average, non-celebrities for the average woman/girl to identify with, or post pictures of people who, regardless of their physical appearance, are beautiful inside.

By telling people that The Simpson is beautiful, who, while arguably physically attractive, is undeniably vapid and 2-dimensional as a human being, CNN is just reinforcing their female readership's insecurity over their physical self-image, forcing them to admit, once more, that even if you are "beautiful" inside, you sure the hell don't have a body like The Simpson. But it's ok, because, somehow, you ARE beautiful. CNN just wont tell you how that really makes sense.

March 17, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Lo Jenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6wC8EmRoZw&w=640&h=390]

March 13, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  53. nbafan

Big fat untalented cow like Adele.

March 13, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • notannbafanfan

Wow... how very original of you. Seriously, do you have some sort of mental r e t a r d a t i o n? You certainly act like it.

March 13, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • soup3161

March 13, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

"HAHA! I think you and I are the only two people in the world that think Adele is talentless."

That's because the other 7 billion of us aren't stupid.

March 15, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
    • 111Dave111

But you are the Fat Head. I'm amazed by how many people are saying unclassy things, like she isn't classy.

March 16, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • abc123

you're a j e r k

March 17, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
    • colleenarn

really.......and taking it all to the bank

March 18, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zondi

You must be kidding! Adele is a talent unlike any other among the throngs of singers making music presently. Once she gets back in the recording studio (which may be awhile) she will sound just as great as she does now. Her voice is exceptional!

April 5, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • mutter69

U are more disgusting than the names you are calling her

April 10, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Jill

"got knocked up...by a baller"...classy.

March 13, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • buZysuZy

She said that because she was on "Ellen" I think it's fitting.

March 13, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim Stanek

With any luck, we'll see more of The Simpson's udders in Employee of the Month 2: Amy Returns from Maternity. Seriously one of the only things she had going for her in that or any other "contribution" she has made to the entertainment field. But I'm not hopeful. They'll probably just get a stand-in from Dairy Queen to play the role, just as effectively.

March 17, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • not a simpson fan

Yup..both girls were Knocked up...Reverend Joe must be so proud. Jessica has not a brain in her head, but has been able to start a major clothing line. It amazes me how stupid people end up doing so well.

March 19, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • BoFo

I agree. "Class" personified. Jeez.

March 25, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • rhofwi

My thoughts exactly. She is without a doubt nasty.

March 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • thetruthhurts

simpson is clinging to her 15 minutes of fame anyway she can even getting pregnant to stay in the tabloids. i can't even imagine spending more that 1 minute talking to that airhead. you know jessica, looks fade and when that happens to you, you will be one nasty, boring nobody.

April 5, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Mickey

What a horrible expression!!

She is not classy – she's a rich idiot who is having a baby out of wedlock. That's fine, except for her classless way of referring to such a gift that other women would die for!!

April 8, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |