The agonizing wait is over - after many months of will-they-won't-they cancel it, "Community" is finally back.
We catch up with the Greendale study group and find out that Andre and Shirley are going to remarry, Jeff prepares a speech, Troy and Abed practice acting normal and Annie and Britta are busy planning the wedding. A lot has happened indeed! Watch the midseason premiere on March 15 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- Glenn Close will guest voice as Homer's mom on "The Simpsons" at 8 p.m. ET pm on Fox.
- Raquel Welch will guest star in "CSI: Miami" as the matriarch of a killer's family. Watch it at 10 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Catch the season finale of "The Bachelor," where Ben makes his final choice between Courtney and Lindzi. The season 16 finale airs at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. Then at 10 p.m. Ben and the recipient of the final rose will discuss their courtship in a special.
- If you really love "Project Runway" you might want to check out "Fashion Star." The show focuses on 14 designers battling it out for the ultimate prize. "Fashion Star" will be hosted by Elle Macpherson and includes mentors like Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie and John Varvatos. Catch the series premiere at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Books coming out are: "When I Was a Child I Read Books: Essays" by Marilynne Robinson; "Arcadia" by Lauren Groff; "Dead Tease" by Victoria Houston; and "My Cross to Bear" by Gregg Allman.
- Coming out on DVD and Blu-ray are: "The Adventures of Tintin"; "The Descendants"; "My Week with Marilyn"; "Melancholia"; "The Three Musketeers"; "Happy Feet Two"; and "Young Adult."
- Music albums being released are: "Hell in A Handbasket" by Meat Loaf; "Here We Go" by Peter White; and "Once (Original Broadway Cast Recording)."
- New episodes of "The Middle"; "Suburgatory"; "Modern Family"; and "Happy Endings" will return starting at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- The ABC special "Revenge for Real," which looks at actual murder cases in the Hamptons, continues at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Watch an all-new episode of "Psych" at 10 p.m. ET on USA.
- Right after "Community," catch new episodes of "30 Rock," "The Office" and "Up All Night" starting at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Catch the series premiere of "Missing" starring Ashley Judd as a former CIA operative who starts an investigation when her son disappears in Italy. Watch it at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Head to the movie theater to watch "21 Jump Street," starring Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill; "Casa de Mi Padre," starring Will Ferrell; and "Jeff Who Lives At Home," starring Jason Segel, Judy Greer, Susan Sarandon and Ed Helms.