Today's news you might've missed:
- If you're eagerly awaiting Wes Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom," get thee to Cannes: Anderson's latest will open the film festival on May 16.
- Someone get Julia Roberts on the phone! The Mystic Pizza restaurant's having troubles with the IRS. [CBS]
- J.K. Rowling is now ever so slightly less wealthy: Forbes says the author no longer makes the cut to be on their list of billionaires, making Rowling just a plain 'ol millionaire. For some reason, we think the millions upon millions that she still has will soothe any grief over being knocked off the "Rich List." [Telegraph]
- In fact, we're betting Rowling could buy the Manhattan apartment Carrie Bradshaw originally lived in on "Sex and the City" without blinking an eye - the four-story brownstone is on the market for $9.65 million. [NYDN]
- Although Amber Riley already owned "I Will Always Love You" in the "Glee" episode that coincidentally followed Whitney Houston's February 11 death, the show is planning to do a real tribute to the legend with eight of her songs in an hour-long show this spring. [THR]
- Martha Stewart's a grandma once again! The lifestyle mogul's daughter Alexis welcomed her second child via surrogate on March 6. [People]