Britney Spears to judge 'X Factor'?
March 9th, 2012

Britney Spears to judge 'X Factor'?

Britney Spears is one of the stars consistently mentioned whenever gossip about "The X Factor" begins to spread, and according to The Hollywood Reporter, Spears could be close to sealing a deal to judge.

Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid have said that they're likely going to add two women to the "X Factor's" judging panel, now that Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul are off the show.

Spears, along with Katy Perry, LeAnn Rimes and Janet Jackson, has been part of the circling rumors about who could potentially fill the empty spots since "The X Factor's" shake-up in January.

Now, a "well-placed source" has reportedly told the Hollywood Reporter that Spears' fiance, Jason Trawick, is negotiating a contract for the 30-year-old pop star to sign on with Cowell and Reid. According to Deadline, there's a reported $10 million offer on the table, and THR notes that the rumored negotiations could be worked out by next week.

A rep for the Fox show declined to confirm the reports or comment.

Even if Spears does join the reality competition, there's still another vacant seat on the judges' panel, and it doesn't look like it would go to Janet Jackson - she said last month that while she was "flattered" to be considered, she couldn't commit.

Filed under: Britney Spears • television • X Factor

« Previous entry
  1. old idol

That is a really good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

July 14, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  2. weight loss

Thank you for another fantastic post. Where else may just anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.

April 8, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  3. Michael

some of you are incredible, just by thinking that if you make money means that you are good???? Ms. Spears is a terrible singer, an ok dancer and a crazy person but still makes money cause there are so many stupid people out there willing to buy her music and going to her shows. She doesn't make money cause she's good, she makes money cause her fans are idiots!

March 13, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  4. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIu5aPIIzzM&w=640&h=390]

March 12, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. OBSERVER

SHE'S AGING

March 12, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tulip

Britney is the peeeerfect replacement for Abdul!!!! LeeAnn would be an excellent counterpart/harsher. Do it, Simon!

March 12, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. Idol Girl

Britney has rejected the X Factor deal:

March 12, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. Pest

Couldn't they get the guy from Milli Vanilli?

March 12, 2012 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  9. sherri990

Britney Spears? Judging talent? HAAAAAAAA! You're joking, right? HAAAAAAAA OMG, that's a good one!

March 11, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Bookenz

Too bad they can't get Madonna – she'd be fabulous and could hold her own with Simon.

March 11, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mike

Who,s Britney Spears?

March 11, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Stu

If she even knew what key pepole were singing in, I agree, that simple...........

March 11, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. bookgirl

Just the thought makes me want to vomit. If she becomes one of the judges, I will not watch. She has zero talent and it would take a heck of a nerve to put her in a position of judging others who are more talented than she is.

March 11, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  14. superdogs

If they select this washed-up junkie nutcase, I'm done watching the X-Factor! They'd have to be desperate to hire her! But, no matter whom they select, Simon Cowell will still be the only one on the panel who tells the truth, and who can make an intelligent comment. (Except for that dreadful, warbling "Drew" person he was supporting last season–YUK!)

March 11, 2012 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. uptous

Britney is as dumb as you get!

March 11, 2012 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
    • sherri990

Well, there is Mitt Romney,,,,so let's call a tie for as dumb as you can get.

March 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Steve

Spears??? Please! If you want a major female singer on the show as a judge then offer it to Lady Gaga. Yeah she dresses strange, but at least she can sing without sounding like a cat that's being run through a meat grinder.

March 11, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
    • superdogs

I agree, Britney stinks. But Lady Gaga is in way too much demand and waaaay too expensive to get as a judge on a talent show. I'd vote for Janet Jackson, but she's very sweet and might be too kind.

March 11, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  17. Virginey Sperms

Britney, go make new babies one more time...Oops, she'll do it again..why do I feel this toxic?

March 11, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  18. Virginey Sperms

Britney? Don't make me laugh...well, a talentless idiot judging other talentless idiots to be! LOL

March 11, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  19. A

Of the four mentioned, I think Janet Jackson would make the best judge by leaps and bounds. She's been in the entertainment industry for years and years, she has the most pure talent (with which there are also multi-talents), her name is legendary, and people would tune in by the millions because there are generations of people who grew up watching her, and listening to her music.

March 10, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. brillow

toss in Li Lo and i'd be down

March 10, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Rod from Indy

Shouldn't having talent yourself be considered a prerequisite for judging talent shows?:

March 10, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. In The Know

She's an idiot.....and Cowell is not..................IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. THIS IS SPEARS CAMP SPINNING FOR PUBLICITY.

March 10, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Geoffrey Hamilton

Don't you need to have talent to judge talent?

March 10, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nancy

I don't think I will watch X-Factor when it returns. I'm not going to say anything more. They got rid of the wrong folks. Loved Paula and tolerated Nicole.

March 10, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Bookenz

I liked Paula too and am glad Nicole is gone. Too bad they can't get Madonna to replace Paula.

March 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  25. DrDroid

Well I didn't like Xfactor anyway, and Britney Speers will end my watching it.

March 10, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  26. erich2112x

She's still too famous yet. Give it about 10 more years, she'll be perfect.

March 10, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  27. JT

That's all this show needs, to jump the shark in the second season.

March 10, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  28. fiskenmann

The Voice rules!!!

March 10, 2012 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
  29. Damagon

Yeah like shes goint to say no.She stopped being relevant a decade ago. She'd do that show for $100. $10 mil is a gift.

March 9, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Kareen

Too funny.
    Britney sings like a chipmunk herself and she is going to judge talent? ROFL
    Yes I know she is laughing all the way to the bank, but talent she doesn't have.

March 9, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  31. nick tosches

Stamina is important on this show so I suspect that rules out Tony Bennett (who's 84 or 85). Personally, I'd go with Adele and Bono. If not Bono, then Little Stevie Van Zandt.

March 9, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  32. justicefor7

URGENT – Please read more about VERIZON. Things they don't want the public to know! I was tormented by racial comments that were ignored, then racially discriminated against and wrongfully terminated for making complaints about the racial injustice.
    Please visit my Blog Page to see what Verizon did to my family. What they have done to my family, and continue to do is horrific. Today they still will not accept responsibility. So I will not stop this FIGHT for JUSTICE! It has been 8 years and I refuse to give up!
    You can read my stories about what VERIZON did to my family by GOOGLING:
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Cover Letter”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Press Release”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Requesting Criminal Punishment”

From there you can access the other letters through the recent post.

I am a man who has stood up against racism, discrimination, bullying, harassment, hostile environment, belittlement, threats, and retaliation, all while working for Verizon Communications, as they conspired to terminate me.

I am a man who is trying to hold his family together while in the process of trying to fight for my rights to be heard. I am a man who has brought up his family on morals, discipline, character, hard work, dedication and conviction to believe that good things happen to good people. I am a man who could not be more proud of my family for all their trust and faith in my conviction. I am man who is a proud servant in my community and deserves to be heard, as I am begging for JUSTICE!

I have learned that: “If you have no Money, A lot of Power, unlimited amount of Connection and resources, you have no chance at receiving justice within our country!

Even though I know this to be true, that justice of only for the few, I refuse to allow Verizon to beat me! I will fight them until I die. I will never give up, I will let the world know of the abuse I suffered and the lack of justice I have received.

Neal W. Dias

March 9, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i4249PfoCA&w=640&h=390]

March 9, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  34. stephen

Who is Britney Spears?

March 9, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Leucadia Bob

This band rocks! I gave the lead guitarist a hummer backstage at a recent show. I would do anything for these guys!! That's how I got my name... Kneel and Bob!! Anyway, gotta run. One of my buddies Ben just stopped by....Ben Dover! Late u fairies!

March 9, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Leucadia Bob

The Skaflaws – from Santa cruz
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQS00SJ0us&w=640&h=390]

March 9, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  37. LOVE AMERICAN IDOL , ALL THE IMITATORS SHOULD PACK UP AND LEAVE

Nothing compares to American Idol, this show is a family show, with kind hearted judges. This season I am enjoying American Idol every second. The contestants are unique , the girls have beautiful voices.

March 9, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOVE AMERICAN IDOL

I love this show so much, I would do anything for the contestants...especially the dudes! I will polish up the rods of any gay boy! Bring it on...let me give them a lil treat. I am gonna bend these dudes over a table and pack dat fudge!!

March 9, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  38. please, make Kim Kardashian a judge of X Factor, two egomaniacs.

she will be great for the show, having two egomaniacs ( Kim and SImon) in the same show will make it more interesting, since they both would be fighting like cats and dogs and neither one will have anything constructive to say to the contestants.

March 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Katy Perry is no better either....

she has no common sense since she married this annoying Britt . Katy Perry is good for nothing.

March 9, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Britney is not educated and does not have a good voice

Britney is going to show the contestants her private parts since she is good on doing so.
    By the way , all British people move back to England. Period.

March 9, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  41. susie

I think that she will be a terrible judge.What does she know about talent she doesn't have any.

She going to teach the contestants how to lip sync?? Missing Paula terribly!!

March 9, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  42. jesse

YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE AND GO STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU AINT MAKING NO MONEY SO STOP HATING

March 9, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

You all can go straight to that fiery place down under...I be rockin ALL CAPS cuz it seems like I am yellin really loud at you punks! Just cuz I am a butt pirate and luv to pump all dem gayboyz in da rump, doesn't mean I can't pop off! I wanna pack sum fudge!!

March 9, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Jesse (blue link)

Thanks for sharing, Evel.

March 9, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  43. S Walker

I'm sick to death of some of you Americans slagging off the Brits – and that means (because we all know that you know no other vernacular than your own hick) insulting us. If telling the truth to a young aspiring singer makes them do better in life, then what is wrong with that exactly? It is not bullying – a word you love to use whenever anyone tells it as it is. It is called being honest – remember that concept? No, maybe not, in many respects you are such a plastic ra ra society, cheering on every bloody little thing and doing nobody any good at all; everyone great at everything; a standing ovation for all. Only an idiotic, uneducated, unaware imbecile could think that what Simon Cowell says or Piers Morgan for that matter on America's got talent, is intended to bring harm these contestants. Honesty simply males these kids strive to be better. I suppose you would love four Nicole Sherzinger's tearing up and telling everyone how they transcended space and time with their off key warbling? These shows have the word reality in it for a reason. Brits for the most part are far more discerning than your culture when it comes to interacting with people in any respect; we tend to say it to your face rather than going all around the houses being overly politically correct because you're too scared to offend anybody. Stop cheapening the word 'bullying' and save it for your foreign policy and domestic squabbles that we all see on America's Most Wanted. Try telling the truth for once, in your daily lives too; you might get a better education about what aspiration is all about. The saying 'Only in America' exists for a reason; for the most part you are a laughing stock to the rest of the world and I blame home-schooling, the blind leading the frikkin' blind from the atrocious examples of what I've seen. A large part of your society is brainwashed in the same way that Middle Eastern's are – except you go under the guise of civility – nothing civil about living false lives and giving false praise. Idiots. But that's all right, I guess, God has a reason for all American's being on reality shows, regardless of where they place; everything simply DIVINE. Get real – and by the way, Britney, unless she has matured any since the debacle of her last reality show, would absolutely suck at this. Follow the example of your homeboy L.A. Reid who most definitely could be British and start telling the truth.

March 9, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • jellybean

Blah blah blah. Blather blather blather. You're just a wa nker anyway.

March 9, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwitisatwit

You're not a Palin, you're just a twit.

March 9, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Jezus h christ, I actually agree with palintwit. Someone take my temperature.

March 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • S Walker

Hmmm... now THAT'S better; all you have to do now is apply that kind of frankness and honesty on the other side of your computer personas – even if you do feel too inferior to present a rational comeback.

March 9, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE BAD TEETH AND SMELL TERRIBLE

They are mean because they know they are ugly in and out. Their diet is the worse. Go back to England you ignorant.

March 9, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • S Walker

That's bloody right! I am an intelligent, well-spoken bloke and I will continue to belittle you with my verbose statements! In Britain, we laugh at your bad television and pity your mind numbing entertainment. Your kids are fat due to Happy Meals, with little parental oversight. This leads to future generations of unhealthy, unprepared young adults. Suk it you freaks!!

March 9, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Go bak to the sanitarium, they are looking for you.

Ugly Brits go home, now'

March 10, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
    • fiskenmann

So sorry, I dozed off reading your novel. Could you repeat that, please?

March 10, 2012 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

Okay, I'm going to sit back and laugh at your comment. First of all, shows like The X Factor, American Idol, America's Got Talent and so on, originated in the UK. They are just offshoots of Britain's Got Talent and so forth. Secondly, I lived in the UK and you all have just as many KFC's, MC Donald's, Pizza Hut's, Dominos and more as the US. And guess what? Brits just like yourself spend thousands of quids on Big Macs as Americans do. Point blank. Next, you may have some intelligent folks where you are at, but there are idiots in every nationality, race, ethnic group , religion and gender. Stupidity sees no boundaries, just like intelligence doesn't see boundaries. And quite frankly, you SWalker are a friggin idiot, who needs a few lessons in seeing the world. Yes, many countries do not like the way our government does things, but if you are so independent, then tell Cameron to quit playing kissing cousins with Obama and grow a pair. I bet your government won't do that and will follow whatever we do with a smile on their face. But just because there are a few half brained dimwits who live in my country, quit lumping the rest of us under that category. Because some of us have brains in our heads and have no qualms to tell you to pound sand.

March 11, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. TPF

She's a Fraud and can't sing at all. She is an uneducated tramp that has scammed everyone.

March 9, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Faes

She has a decent voice, she just tends to lip synch like a lot of other singers. She DID sing her songs though, you can't say someone "can't sing" just because they don't feel comfortable singing live. Millions of people still enjoyed her songs.

She would probably be a horrible judge on X factor though, don't know what the producers are thinking ...

March 10, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  45. KC

I hope they allow her to pre-record and lipsinc her coments

March 9, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  46. This_blank

Makes sense an irrelivent show hires an irrelivent artist(use loosley)! Personally i would have done lindsay lohan she has spent so much time in court lately she would probably make a good judge!

March 9, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  47. :O

Why her?? shes gone through alot of troubles and she has bad tastes of music by the way. so i prefer janet jackson

March 9, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  48. alcourts

March 9, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  49. AMERICAN IDOL IS THE BEST SHOW ,EVER.................

There is not other show who can compete with American Idol. Regarding X Factor, and the Voice they are very mediocre shows.

March 9, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  50. palintwitisatwit

How about you go play in traffic?

March 9, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  51. CN Red

Are you serious? She flashed her bev to the whole world and now she will be paid to be a judge on some useless show? (scratches both heads)

March 9, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Yar

X-Factor, hmmmmm. I would think they need judges,one who knows the industry. Someone who can make sound decisions, not unbelievable decisions and one who doesnt cry. POP stars? Oh well. Whatever.

March 9, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  53. please God send Simon Cowel back to England

he is not a good person, he is meand-spirited man. You can be a good judge without being a bully.

March 9, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  54. CN Red

Meh, never watched any of them.

March 9, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  55. X factor I never watched this show before and do not expect to do so now

Having Simon Cowell in this show is enough reason for me not to watch this show. In my opinion he is a big ugly bully man.

March 9, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  56. the only show worth watching now is AMERICAN IDOL

I am enjoying every second of the new American Idol judges, I never liked before when Simon Cowel and Paula Adbul ( the crazy woman) were there, now I love Jennifer Lopez and the rest of the judges. They are great together.

March 9, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • the voice > idol

Are those recent winners of AI doing anything great right now? Didn't think so.

March 9, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Lo Jenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVdV4X2M2AI&w=640&h=390]

March 9, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lo Jenk

I iz a flamin fairy that luvs to get pounded in da cornholio. I will pack your fudge and then schlob your knob!! I be luvin dat salty spooo!

March 9, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

It seems no one has been to a Britney Spears concert lately. She sings live for about 70% of her perfomance, and X factor is not just about singing is about dancing and other talents.

March 9, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Krs

DEAR GOD, NO!!!! Spears has NO business judging ANYONE. The girl can't sing to begin with and likely has nothing of value to add to the judging panel. I can't possibly see her mentoring some poor group of hopefuls. The thought of that is just frightening. If she signs on for this I definitely won't be watching X Factor anymore.

March 9, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  59. jo

britney is definitely worth more than jlo and xtina combined. she's sold more than 100M records. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE SINGING. IT'S ABOUT STAR POWER, LONGEVITY IN THE INDUSTRY AND BEING RELEVANT. britney is all that. congrats britney no matter how people try to bring u down still to rise like the phoenix. u go girl!

March 9, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Britney , Janet Jackson, Maddona etc not good for the show

Britney Spears, will need to take her medication every time she is on the show, otherwise, she will be back to her Pink wig, no underwear and acting crazy in public.
      Madonna, she is too old and unattractive and her egos are bigger than Simon Cowel.
      Janet Jackson, give me a break, that women is so plastic, she can hardly smile, to ugly.

March 9, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  60. Observer

spears can't and never could sing. she can dance but she cannot sing.

March 9, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  61. CN

Yeah!!! Cowell is genius!!

March 9, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  62. Samantha

Good grief! For 10,000,000.00 I"LL judge the damn show!

March 9, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

First, you need to learn how to articulate yourself. Your Charlie Brown comment is lame and your posturing is pathetic!! It makes me wanna pound your coochie with my big ol dong!!

March 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  63. s d weaver

Do they realize that she relly cannot sing. She linsyncs at all of her concerts. I have a friend who works the concerts. Just another pretty face and a sham.

March 9, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  64. Lori

I think she'd be really sweet! I would like to see her do it. I've always liked miss Brit.

March 9, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  65. rob

The big question is... does she know how to sing? Hahahaha!

March 9, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  66. SmarterthanU

The other girls were kicked out because they could not deliver on a Producer level and looked shallow with LA Reid and Simon's comments.

Here's a thought list –

*Janet – Good w/ lots of experience
    * Madonna – Good w/ lots of experience
    * Katy Perry – Still has to prove her longevity – premature
    * LeAnn Rimes – Understand the country angle, but I'd go with someone more seasoned
    * Lady Gaga – Possibility, but she's probably too creative to take the job
    * Mary J Blige – She'd kill it with vocal training, but may lack in choreography
    * Blondie – too old?
    * Gwen Stephanie – Has the experience and credentials
    * Linda Perry – Great history as a producer, sound engineer, singer, song writer
    * Fergie – Could handle the hip hop aspect. Questionable on voice training

What are your thoughts on the 2 females for X Factor?

March 9, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • SmarterthanU

Britney – Not sure about the voice training. Too much studio work in her music.

March 9, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Janet Jackson– Good ?, for what???

I wll prefer to watch a better looking person, Janet Jackson looks soo old with fake boobs and so much plastic surgery to her body that will be distracting to the show.

March 9, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Fergie questionable on voice training? Are you kidding me? That woman has an INCREDIBLE voice.

March 9, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • brillow

how about amy winehouse

March 10, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Ann

If that dumb blonde becomes a judge I will NOT watch the show! Stopped watching Idol when 'alleged singer' JLo became a judge.

March 9, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • HOW ABOUT THE KARDASHIAN SISTERS FOR JUDGES

These Kardashian sisters will do anything for fame. They can not act, can not sing, nor do anything useful, but I bet they will be willing to be on the X factor just for the exposure. Kim could marry Simon for few months, two bigger egos and greedy people are perfect.

March 9, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • angel

Isn't Simon gay?

March 9, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  68. bob

no no brittany you will lose ratings cant stand j low she is so fake why dont she stay home and take care of her kids

March 9, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  69. americahassecrets

wxyz factor- i am tired of white folk robbing blacks blind using every word with cameras and surveillance illegal court battles to claim yout names and copyright- wxyz -belongs to doris jean mosley – check mmy spot in new york

March 9, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Landon

White folk? I'm so tired of white people all being made out to be racist. Black people are so much more racist. Black people always have to bring race into everything.......STOP

March 9, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

wow, you're an IDIOT... i've never posted on one of these threads before but made an exception just to tell you how pathetic you are.

March 9, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • hey u crazy jig

You iz one crazy jig-a-boo cooon!! I bet u got a copyright on every letter in da alphabet, huh? I told dem fools dat "Q Factor" was gonna be a big hit!! Back off fooolz!!! Doris iz the next big thang!

March 9, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • americagotdemsecrets

I got a big secret! I iz a lez-bo!! I will grab my monster-sized jiggy strap-on dil-do and ram your plump rump!! -Doris

March 9, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  70. lol

Nobody else wants the job, do u blame them? Had to settle for brit, nothing else. These shows need to go.just saying

March 9, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • AMERICCAN IDOL IS THE GREATEST.

American Idol is way much better than any other show. Jennifer, Randy and Steven are the best, they give constructive critic to the contestants. Jennifer is so beautiful and kind.

March 9, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • rebelbob

Great, a blonde younger version of Paula.

March 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Had Enough

Don't like any of these as judges. Stopped watching Idol due to JLo. Judges can make or break the show.

March 9, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • LOVE AMERICAN IDOL WITHOUT SIMON

In the past when Simon Cowel was a judge at American Idol, I hated the show and hated Simon, he is a bully...now that he is gone, I love watching American Idol. The Judges are great, especially Jennifer Lopez, she is great and a beautiful lady. We, do not need a bully person such as Simon Cowel denigrating our young people.

March 9, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • @ LOVE AMERICAN IDOL...

Simon had to be the tough guy. He was real, unlike some of the other judges. They do too much sugarcoating. Their standards for performance were so low that... quite honestly, look at the winners in the past few years...

Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are doing pretty well... but who was one of the judges at those times? Simon Cowell. Notice how those two are still successful and making it big while the rest have just sputtered.

March 9, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • LiLa

So was Paula Abdul a judge for those seasons. So, what's your point?

March 9, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Lila

Paula was filler. She doesn't really count. People wanted to do well for Simon so they stepped up their game.

March 9, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • HATE AMERICAN IDOL

I agree with Had Enough – AI sucks and its mostly due to J LO – she is absolutely useless. How can someone who is a terrible singer judge other singers ??? :(

March 9, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tendofreak

You've fallen an hit your head. J-Lo was smokin hot on Thurs nite show. If your capable of actual listening and understanding.....she does have useful advice for the contestants.

March 9, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • angel

Simon is not cute or pleasant, however, he usually is just there to tell people the truth...once and if those stars to be become professional show peeps, they'll get worse critique then Simon could do on steroids...look at how adel got trashed...or britney, or Madonna...anyone, really. Part of the job. Nobody wants showbiz vanilla...I mean, there's always opera for playing nice

March 9, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • WeWantTheRainbowBack

Yep. Me too. Randy & Steven are OK but J Lo and her huge ego are a deal killer for me. No more American Idol.
      If Britney joins X Factor, I'm done w/that show too. She can't sing and is only famous because she strips down on her videos & shimmies her a$$ around.

March 10, 2012 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  72. Hector Rules NJ

I understand Britney and more so, Janet Jackson; they have some years under their belt giving them the capacity to judge. BUT Katy Perry is entirely too new to have that much experice where she can judge others on how to be a star, she's got a ways to go.
    LeAnn Rimes? Dont we want the winner's or contestant's to be successful in the long run? My opinion.

March 9, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • moon627

i agree that both Britney and Janet are perfect choices for X judges but not for the experience reasons you give but because they are both "Has-Beens" and nobody listens to them anymore so they fit the bill just like Paula and Nicole ... but Katy is still popular and on the charts so it would not be a good career move for her.

March 9, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  73. meh

She might be a decent judge. I don't know if she can handle Simon Cowell or the other judges at all, though.

March 9, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Who will take Britney Spears serious...she is crazy

after she exposed her private parts to the media, she is yesterday's news. She is as crazy and big ego as Simon Cowell, if she gets the job , I hope she does not arrives to work drunk or and drugs.

March 9, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • @ who will take Britney Spears serious...

Considering the show comprises of hasbeens or stuck up brits as judges, she fits perfectly.

March 9, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • REALLY?

So ... let me get this straight: X Factor fired a dopey, ditzy, giggly, sickeningly sweet judge who would never offer real critique to a contestant in fear of hurting their feelings named Paula Abdul, in favor of hiring Britney Spears? The only difference between these women is their hair color.

Isn't that just changing out a brunette for a blonde?

March 9, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • stu

she can't even lip sing properly.

March 9, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • angel

Not that I watch tv, but I hope to go on YouTube and see exactly this! Wasted britney giving advice to people who do have voice and are in shape on how to sing and stay fit. That's gonna be oh so funny.
      They should also invite lindsey and provide open bar for both! Now, that's the show worth suffering through commercials:)))

March 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollyworld

He was Begging For this one to.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95GjIiK5zo&w=640&h=390]

March 10, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
    • informedunionvoter

What stupid move that would be!!! Why do they want that sleeze? Might as well get Lindsey, then, too. LOL That will be the end of THAT show.

March 10, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Natasha

She's actually a terrible singer – its known that her vocals are very weak- its all produced in the audio studio – and she got her start with Disney but, it was Christina Aguilera that was the good singer....she was just an excellent Marketing muse for the record labels. when she preforms its all pre-recorded from the studio and she just needs to mi-mic the song on stage.
      She would be a terrible judge -- Please find a women singer that actually writes and sings her own songs! We need a real talent as a judge! Dolly Parton, Celine Dion, to name a few...any suggestions...a popular women singer that's awesome and could lend her opinion and guidance-

March 10, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • HollywoodSurF

Britney and then one of these guys would make a great show.

March 10, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |