While you were working...
March 8th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Emma Stone really IS just like us! According to a reported interview with S magazine, the actress is definitely on our workout plan: "I haven't worked out for a month and I'm proud of it!" she says. [US Weekly]
  • Adam Levine, who apparently has a thing for the number 2, has a new fragrance coming out called....wait for it...222. [THR]
  • Mark Wahlberg's working on an "unscripted" show that'll draw inspiration from "The Departed" and "The Fighter" called "Teamsters," which is on pilot order at A&E. [Deadline]
  • Is it wrong that the first thing we thought while reading the description for the "Sterling Scooper" - the parody Ben & Jerry's flavor inspired by "Mad Men" - was "OMG, that sounds delicious"? If a bowl of "top shelf vodka ice cream with flakes of Sterling's gold and chocolate cigars" is wrong, we're not sure we want to be right. [Vulture]
  • The 3-D Metallica concert movie is now only a matter of time - it should arrive in theaters in the summer of 2013. [EW]
  • Rihanna's dad on Chris Brown: "Nice guy." [NYDN]

Filed under: While you were working

1. CN Red

What the heck did Whitney Houston die from anyway?

March 9, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Larry M.T.

@lol,FYI I love that fat azz I want it right on my face,I don't care what you think this is the s@iest woman in the world.

March 9, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  3. CN Red

Can't believe I'm already being moderated. Booo-rah!

March 9, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. CN Red

Rihanna is a dumb beotch and Pat Robertson wants to legalize pot.

March 9, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

Yea n she's got a big a55 to. They should have photoshopped her treedmill picture. Her father is a bigger a55 then her a55. If my father talked to me like that n then sayed the abuser was a good guy, I would hire a hitman.just saying

March 9, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. .•|•.

Vodka ice cream? Lol, bet that makes a really good shake!

March 8, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Yonnas

What next Ben and Jerry The Big Bang Theory Erds four kinds of nuts of different sizes? I guess when people become millionaires unproductive tendencies sets in and imaginations go to h*ll.

March 8, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Callis

Rihanna's dad's no different than or a lot of others.They see you as their little girls and they want you to stay that way forever,i'm sure she understood the comment.

March 8, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |