While you were working...
March 7th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Now that Taylor Swift is donning clothes from Kanye's clothing line in international fashion magazines, we're going to go ahead and assume that they can now laugh about that whole MTV thing. [Billboard]
  • Sigourney Weaver is headed for the small screen: The Oscar nominee has signed on to a new original series for the USA network. [THR]
  • Photographers in New York were reportedly unable to tell the difference between blonde, 66-year-old Debbie Harry and blonde, 25-year-old Lindsay Lohan when both stars stepped out in the city over the weekend. Maybe if Linds went back to red... [NYPost]
  • Tamra Barney is moving on to marriage No. 2. The "Real Housewives of Orange County" star is engaged to her boyfriend of two years. [People]
  • "Bridesmaids" is facing off against "Midnight in Paris," "The Artist," Crazy, Stupid, Love" and "Horrible Bosses" for the title of best comedy film of the year at the 2012 Comedy Awards. [Comedy Awards Nominees]
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt's favorite body part? "My boobs. They've always served me well." [Maxim]
  • "Downton Abbey" fans, we're sorry to say this, but...rumor has it Maggie Smith still hasn't renewed her contract for next season. [Daily Mail]
  • As though you weren't spending enough time on Facebook as it is, you can now play "Hunger Games" there too. [Cinema Blend]
  • Mad TV's Bon Qui Qui has dropped a (yes, hilarious, but we didn't need to tell you that!) music video for "I'm A Cut You." How charming!

Filed under: While you were working

1. Silly Sissy

These little troll-tards don't know what "out" is... other than going "out" of their parents basement to the kitchen to microwave themselves a hot-pocket before returning to their dungeon.

March 8, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. sissy

Really children, who freakin cares??? This is only a blog!!! Go out and play!!

March 8, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Silly Troll

You have issues if you think everyone commenting is Beautiful Vixen. It's almost as if you can't live without him/her. You're probably getting all gaga over some person who isn't actually beautiful... for all we know it's some fat, hairy guy who just sits on his computer and thinks he's some magical cartoon princess and loves to roleplay to Dungeons and F@gg0ts.

March 8, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. trix are for kids is-

None other then get a room. Who else beotchs like a little girl!

March 8, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Richard Fore

Nope, thanks for playing though.

March 8, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • @ trix are for kids is-

I think you're trying to divert us from your henchman, the troll who is calling everyone vixen. Perhaps you're Evel and you and Vixen are trying to rile up the rest of us with your commentary? Stop hiding under other names. We know it's you. Evel and BV make the perfect couple.. of losers. Or as Richard Fore would say, LOOSERS. I wouldn't be surprised if you had another lackey on your "team!"

March 8, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Tamra Barney

Tamra Barney has already been married twice. This will be #3.

March 8, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • @10:59

I don't watch any of those "housewife shows". Was she an actual housewife when she was on it?

March 8, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dan

@Ben- I agree with you. That girl is smokin'! @trix- you are kind of a strange one, huh? Like it both ways, I take it?

March 8, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. @ lol

She's a sh!t head !

March 8, 2012 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  8. Taylor Swift

Kanye is a black crack smoking, knuckle dragging, fried chicken eating, watermelon seed spitting, property value lowering, ebonic speaking pea-brained j!ggaboo.

March 8, 2012 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
    • @Taylor

Tell us how you really feel!

March 8, 2012 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Well Now

Cut it out Sadie! We know you are pretty prejudiced, but that's going a little too far!

March 8, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • @vixxy

you are a very sad, jealous girl. you always try to cover your tracks by diverting attention to others. why is it you are so jealous of these gals? they leave a simple post, and off to the races you go. i think you should seek a little therapy before you hurt yourself. really your sh!t is getting really old.

March 8, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • who dat

LMAO!

March 8, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Blitzen

Talk about sorry and sad; all of you people can't seemt to accept the obvious fact that there's more than one person out there that doesn't like "Me-Me" Sadie and her band of boot-lickers. There's a whole host of reasons to not like the little self-centered show-boater other than a personal grudge that Vixen really doesn't even have. Grow up and face reality!

March 8, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Dani

Hey Taylor, jealous much? Kanye has enough money to buy your whole trailer trash family! LOL!

March 8, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Kimmy Taylor the real deal 11:56

I love Kanya,he's crazy as h*ll.

March 8, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • KANYA WEST

I'M RICh B ITCH!!!LMRBAO!!!

March 8, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Fritzy

Geesh, Kimmy! Why so skizoid? Is it that time of the month or what? You know when I'm feeling b!tchy, I eat pudding. Nice creamy, smooth pudding. Oh yeah, pudding. It makes me all smiley inside. Maybe you should try that, or a couple of vicodins will help. Whatever works best!

March 8, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. Kimmy Taylor

I am sorry, that was unkind of me. I hv a mental handicap and sometimes I can not help myself. The docter also recomends I pull my head out of my a55. I do, to take my medicin and then right back up I go. My brother richard fore is verry proud of me. He can lick his own balls butt he can't stick his head up his a55 like me. TY for excepting my apology. Good night.

March 8, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

I suppose nobody has to tell u to eat sh!t eh? U think there is any thing pretty about linsay lohan? Wipe the sh!t out of ur eyes, u might be surprized.

March 8, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kimmy Taylor

I would love to see what some of you sorry a55es look like who are you losers to make fun of someone?Goodnight!

March 7, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sally Mae & Bobby John

Hey everybody! well, it'z official, me & bobby john are gittin' hitched. we as xcited as we can bee. paw is so xcited. he's been fixing up the huntin shack for us to move into, so we have our privacy. he's specting some youngins real soon, don't ya no. i went to the big city to the Wally World to get some material to make me a weddin dress. i wants to looks my best on our big day. Bobby John's momma is helpin me do the sewin. she's such a nice woman. oh, this is so funny. Bobby John & I already have the same last name! isn't that just a knee slapper. I guess there's a lot of us Bufford's down here in the holler. well, just wanted to let u'all no bout our big day. if ya are in the holler, you all come by now ya hear! bub bye everybody!

March 7, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Frizty

That Taylor is such cute girl. I have a dress just like that! I just love Kanye's new clothes line. I just love the silk panty and bra selection. It just brings out my feminine side. I'm a big hit down at the g@y bar!

March 7, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  14. .•|•.

Good eve all! Check out the link (NY Post) for the pic's of Lilo & Debbie Harry, I see why the photographers thought it was her. She has on a hoodie, sunglasses, & blonde hair. The best part about the link, there's another 1 to open w/a pic of Lilo's teeth! OMG, talk about ewwwww! Ya mean the girl can't afford to see a dentist? "CUL"!

March 7, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • CN Red

Oh frack, sweet peter jezuz! What the heck has she done to herself, she look awful.

March 8, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  15. buZysuZy

Hi Sadie! Lindsay probably had her freckles bleached and Debbie had a huge facelift. What a sorry lot! Can't wait for "Bridesmaids" to come out on DVD – from the previews I've seen, it must be a real funny movie! Well have a great night, y'all!

March 7, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • the truth

Hello have you seen Lindsay's face lately? Girl looks like she's had botox gone bad and not just once but a couple times.. Not only that but her lips look awful too! I don't understand how some one so young like her could have that done to her face.

March 7, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Ben

Jennifer Love Hewitt's boobs have always served me well, too. Thank you, Jennifer!

March 7, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Amen.

March 8, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @trix

What are you g@y? Odd for a chick to openly admit that she likes another gals boobs. No wonder you are not beautiful anymore. You are just strange!

March 8, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  17. Sly Sadie

Linsay Lohan must really look rough. If photographers can't tell the difference between her & Debbie Harry, who is 41 years older, she's got a major problem. They said they have a similar complexion and face structure! What did that girl do to herself?

March 7, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |