While you were working...
March 6th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The reign of the Twitter queen continues: Lady Gaga's the first person to amass 20 million followers on the social network. Mark this day, and note where you were when you learned of this, so you can accurately recount this historical event to your grandkids. [Mashable]
  • The Humphries family may be separating from those Kardashians, but that doesn't mean they're disappearing from the spotlight. NBA player Kris' older sister Kaela has landed a modeling contract with Ford Models' plus-size division. The agency says, "A true size 16-18, Kaela will be in a league of her own." [People]
  • We'd type this in all caps to convey our excitement, but we wouldn't want to scare you: FX has renewed "Justified" for another season. [E!]
  • This amazing analysis calculates an approximation of when Don Draper will die. (He lives a lot longer than we'd give him credit for, considering his lifestyle.) [Vulture]
  • Because a song is never just a song, some are parsing the lyrics of Madonna's "I Don't Give A" for clues that it's about her ex Guy Ritchie. [HuffPo]
  • "Bachelor" Ben supposedly gets caught cheating not once, not twice, but three times. We're not quite sure why this is surprising to anyone. [Us Weekly]
  • Brandy and Monica, "The Boy is Mine," Part Deux (which is actually called "It All Belongs To Me," but no matter):

Filed under: While you were working

1. grapefriend

Guess Gaga won't have a problem selling her new wine then! http://grapefriend.com/2012/03/07/lady-gaga-wants-her-own-wine/

March 7, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. buZysuZy

Gaga now has 20 million plus 1 followers. Oh and yeah, "what Triumph said!" LOL

March 7, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. Fritzy

I don't know about that. I think Ben sounds absolutely adorable. I wish I could just slip into the hot tub with him just once. They say Courtney is a b!tch. He'd send her packing after 15 minutes with me. I'll show him what hot bubbles are all about! Just call me Mr Bubble! lol Oh yeah, what Triumph said!

March 6, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sly Sadie

Great news about Justified. It's a really good show. Yeah, that Ben does sound like a dirt bag. He'll probably get his by the way it sounds by the folks that watch. I also share your opinion. "Yeah, what Triumph said!" lol

March 6, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. .•|•.

I don't watch the Bachelor, but, this Ben sounds like a real catch...not. Lady Gaga's twitter news, now that will def be in all the history books. Lol, again, not. I guess I can also say, "Yeah, what Triumph said"! :o

March 6, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Fritzy

Lady GAGA has 20 million twitter followers. Dang it, she has 1 more than me! I'll get you GAGA!

March 6, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dizzyblonde

Yeah, what Triumph said.

March 6, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Triumph

Thank you CNN for another story that nobody cares about. Once again it is very good....
    FOR ME TO POOP ON!