Mila Kunis: Body not the same after 'Black Swan'
March 6th, 2012

Mila Kunis: Body not the same after 'Black Swan'

Mila Kunis didn't play coy about the hard work required to replicate a dancer's physique in her 2010 movie "Black Swan," and the actress says her body hasn't been the same since.

After working to drop 20 pounds for the Darren Aronofsky film, "My shape is different," the 28-year-old actress tells Harper's Bazaar in the magazine's April issue.

"When I got down to 95 pounds, I was muscles, like a little brick house, but skin and bones. When I gained it back it went to completely different areas...I'd be happy if my a** got bigger, [but] all the weight that left my chest went to my side hip, my stomach."

Not that she's sweating it. Kunis admits she's "besties" with her wine glass, and works out with a trainer a few times a week so she can eat and drink with more abandon.

"I don't go out very often," she says. "I prefer to stay home and have a nice little beverage and watch television."

No dates? "I don't get asked out," Kunis tells the magazine. "This past year, I haven't been home, so who's going to ask me out?"

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. hoteles fin de semana en les escaldes

Good day very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I am satisfied to seek out so many useful information right here in the publish, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

October 11, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  2. free stuff

I don't think that actors should be put through the struggles they have to face in order to become the best. It has just shown what society has become to get a 'perfect' scene and movie. I was on a site called http://www.freetreasure.com.au and looking at what the world was doing right for once then realised these things are still happening in every day to day lives.

August 20, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mila Kunis Movies

I don't think many of us Mila Kunis fans actually care where she says the extra weight has gone as she is one of the most stunning actresses out there. I have just gone through this site http://www.top10thingsblog.com/2012/05/28/top-10-mila-kunis-movies-list/ and watched each and every movie it has listed on it. MILA!

May 29, 2012 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  4. Allen

of all times to make a spelling mistake. out*
    I've had a crush ever since seeing That 70s Show for the first time.

April 3, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Allen Edwards

I'll ask you at Mila Kunis!

April 3, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rick James

"I prefer to stay home and have a nice little beverage and watch television."
    "This past year, I haven't been home, so who's going to ask me out?"

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug"

April 3, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cris

She just has different standards than y'all who shop at Walmart. And her profession requires that she be obsessed with appearances. I'm just glad I can gain 20 lb and still have a job...and no one cares except my mother!!

April 2, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jenna223717

I think Mila is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, she's classy and an amazingly talented and gifted actress...I can't believe what most of the people on here are actually arguing about. She is one of the few out there that you rarely see in the tabloids. So keep on hating, she's only human, and willing to admit it, which makes her all the more beautiful.

April 2, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Will

I'll stay in with you and watch movies Mila, and I'll eat your sweet Kunis like its never been eaten before!

April 2, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Pill Phil

She needs to go on a diet and lose some weight. She has turned into a real blimp. She also need to get some plastic surgery to fix her chimpanzee face. She might get more rolls if she didn't look like a fat, sweaty Englebert Humperdick trying to shove a whole watermelon into her mouth sideways. By the way, don't forget to place your bets on Kentucky VS. Kansas. It should be a real humdinger of a hootenanny!

April 1, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Beaver

There no accounting for taste, She's not hot and I don't see why people think she is – kinda like Jennifer Aniston – just average looking. No comparison to Monica Belucci, or Scarlett Johannson, or Rihanna, or others.

April 1, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. AGuest9

LOL! Wait until after your first kid!

March 31, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  13. Rob

I'd ask her out. An evening watching a movie with a glass of wine sounds awesome.

March 30, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. Peter Griffin

Shut up, Meg.

March 29, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  15. Kimberly

Wow....I just realize that only loosers lurk around on the internet all day and comment!!!

March 29, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  16. .•|•.

lmao @ anyone who isn't filthy rich, doesn't look like a model, and thinks they have a chance with her.

March 28, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  17. htos1

Dear Mila,
    I like you,do you like me?
    Please circle one:
    p.s.I will go anywhere you would like,and I think you'd love my music scene(local).

March 28, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  18. milasbf

I'll ask you out!

March 27, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Lotsapoppa

It wasn't that lame movie that switched her up physically. It was coz I wrecked it awhile back and made sure she'd remember Lotsapoppa. Her manager was mad at me coz she couldn't talk right for 3 days. She got prescribed some meds, though.

March 26, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  20. steve

i would ask her out

March 25, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Amish Patel

She's still hot, I'd date her real quick (I've been crushin on her since That 70's show!) I'm sure all the haters would too, given the chance.

March 23, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Inyourface

The reason why Mila doesn't get asked out on dates is because her beauty and intelligence intimidates men. It's so easy to ask a dumb beautiful woman out. It is also easy to ask a smart ugly woman out. Rejection from these women would not bother any men.

March 23, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Dave

I'd go out with you anytime Mila.

March 23, 2012 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  24. ben Moe

Shut up Meg.

March 22, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Rick

Dinner... anywhere... any time... One of the most beautiful women out there.

March 21, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Adam

Still one of the most stunning actresses in Hollywood.

March 21, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Badly-Bent

Hey, wanna meet me for brunch at the Castaways?

March 21, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  28. your mom

I'd still rail her

March 20, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  29. mike

I will aske her out, i dont mind where the weight went as long as she face down it dont matter

March 20, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Jeff

She def didnt need to loose anything. Hottest girl celeb out there I think. I love this girl. Completely pointless article tho, only topped by the breaking news that lilo has changed her hair color. Does anyone really care? & is there a worse nickname?
    I just came cuz I wanted to see her pic. Thats what its all about tho I guess. Gettin the hits.
    I love u Mila

March 19, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Damien

Kunis has the butt of an 11 year old boy. Very unattractive once you stop looking at her face.

March 19, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • That's What's Up

...unless you're into 11 year old boys.... Remember folks, skinny little girls are the last stop on The Straight Train

March 19, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  32. jeff

Hopefully, the Marine that asked you out on you tube will ask her out again. Mila is a class act, I wish there were more like this young Lady in Hollywood.

March 18, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Name*HeyYall

Love her work on family guy!

March 15, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  34. silvereyes01

Yeah, that'll happen with age Mila. It's amazing how different your body can change in 2 years. I got wings in the last 2 years. (the underarm wave of skin and fat that never stops jiggling) and I weigh less now then I did in high school, but my ass is twice as big. (thank you kids) This happens to absolutely everyone, so it's really not a big deal that it's happening to you.

March 15, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  35. RalphyBoy

She never had a body. She looks like a 12 year old boy. I don't understand the appeal.

March 14, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  36. John P

I'd hit that

March 14, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. HZ

A real dancer's body is not skin and bones. They have great shapely legs with a perfect blend of muscle and fat that is very womanly. If I see a woman who has pencil legs I know she's not a real dancer.

March 13, 2012 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Lawlz

You clearly have never been to the ballet. If you mean "shapely" as in "toned with muscle" then yes...but it's hard to have any body fat when you have to be over 5'5 and under 95 pounds.

Also they have to break their toes repeatedly until they have no feeling, in order to be able to support the weight of their body on a single toe.

And people wonder why dancers are nuts.

March 13, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • hz

Lawlz: I've known lots of dancers. They all had toned legs shapely legs. Shapely means 'having a nice shape'. It doesn't mean 100% muscle. It does mean as much muscle as a woman can have without looking like a dude.

March 20, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  38. doug

Neither is your face the same. You're older, but hot as a Newark street in July.

March 11, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Jimbo

Isn't she the one that told everyone at a recent news conference that anyone can lose weight because she did it for the movie. Well, just look at her now, what a little fattie. Words come back to bite you, but in her case it looks like she's been biting everything in her refrigerator, and telling the pizza man, when she orders 10 pizzas, that she's having a party and she got it at http://www.sweepsblast.com.

March 11, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anais

You've got to be kidding! She is still incredibly thin. Have you seen her recent movies like Friends with Benefits? Thin and bony. I'm glad she's gaining her weight back, she looked good back at That 70's Show.

March 12, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  40. paulbrownandthekd

I'd need to see nude photos before and after to make any serious comment. That being said, I would gladly soil her any way she would like.

March 11, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  41. Ronda

Isn't she the one that told everyone at a recent news conference that anyone can lose weight because she did it for the movie. Well, just look at her now, what a little fattie. Words come back to bite you, but in her case it looks like she's been biting everything in her refrigerator, and telling the pizza man, when she orders 10 pizzas, that she's having a party.

March 11, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  42. Shawn L

Hey Mila, wanna go out?

March 9, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Thornton Mellon

Mmmm- girlfriend is still fine. Hey Mila, helpa brutha out.

March 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Jason

Hi Mila, would you like to go out sometime? *GRIN*

March 9, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Bill Orova

Mila you are amazing one of the hottest actresses out there you have nothing to be coy about Yes I too led a wild life for a long time I worked hard played hard made ,myself wealthy however never met the right girl if you are interested let me know I was the BMOC at school for years now now Ii still pahtae but quietly and at home and still looking for that amazing hotty like you that could be satisfied at home
    Bill

March 9, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  46. captnavenger

I'll never understand why so many people come to the entertainment articles and blogs, and complain about the fact that there are entertainments articles and blogs on the entertainment articles and blogs pages.

How many times a week does the question of whether there are more important things in the world to report, come up on these comments pages?

Do you geniuses really click on entertainment news hoping to read about public policy, world affairs, and crime stories?

March 8, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

so why do you reply to them if it annoys you so much? who cares? Just ignore those posts

March 9, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
    • fretlessbass

What if from this moment on no one ever did it again because of this post?

March 27, 2012 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  47. Exhausted

I just can't believe all of the negativity on here. Mila is a very talented, beautiful individual. She made sacrifices to her body and health to do the job she was hired to do, sacrifices I'm sure most of us could not make, for her craft. The scrutiny that celebrities have to deal with sickens me. Blasting her for answering questions being asked of her is ridiculous. I know they ask to be in the spotlight by becoming a celebrity, but that doesn't open the field for terrible comments like these. Keep rockin', Mila. Unfortunately, it seems mostly haters post on this. I'm sure there are far more people who love you than think like these rude insignificants.

March 8, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Joe Winecooler

I'm next...everyone knows six winecoolers will kick a sixer every time.

March 8, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  49. jamesnyc

She burned off all of her "baby fat" :(

Ballerinas have uber intense "definition" muscles not bulk muscles. She will need to eat complex proteins if she wants her weight in the "right places". She may be hormone deficient as well from the intense exercise. Ladies have to be careful with exercise "anorexia" because of the hormonal imbalances it creates.

March 8, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • HZ

Yeah. I hate it when women think they just have to get rid of all their fat. NO. Women need some fat to look like women. If they want to look like men they should get down to zero body fat tho. Muscle definition plus some fat in womanly places is awesome. Looking like a pre-teen girl and claiming that's good looking for a woman is a bad thing.

March 13, 2012 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  50. Joe Sixpack

I will cage fight anyone for a date with Mila.

March 8, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  51. andrea

So, she says that she likes to stay at home watching TV but then says no one asks her out because she's "never home". I don't get it :/

March 8, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • pm

She was working on location and not "home"...does that clear things up for you?

March 8, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  52. joebob

Mila,

Send me your number ill call and we can make arrangements to go out.

Your Truely
    Joe Bob

March 8, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  53. Andrew

What are you doing Friday?

March 8, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  54. Steve -- WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!

Mila, you could be 200 lbs and still be hot. But, cut back on the booze. That stuff can creep up on you, take hold, and never let go. I've lost two friends to alcoholism, and it all started with a few innocent drinks.

March 8, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Lawlz

You dont know everything! I come from a long line of alcoholics(some up to a case of beer a day), no one in my family has ever been fired from a job, or died due to alcohol. It's all about breeding!

March 13, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Lawlz

But seriously though...drinking and driving will kill you.

March 13, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  55. metal head

Hard to believe the Home Alone kid got to go with her.

March 8, 2012 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
  56. Fiona

"Besties with her wine glass," at her young age? Alcoholic in the making there, if she isn't one already. Staying home and drinking instead of going out with friends is a bad, bad sign.

If you cut the booze, btw, the fat will probably redistribute. Wine equals belly fat.

Of course, you can well afford liposuction, dear.

March 8, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • pm

Fiona, judge people much? She is 30...how old in your world do you have to be to have a glass of wine? Wine is good for you and reduces fats and cholesteral, so you're even wrong about that. Wine in moderation is GOOD for you. Please refrain from judging people unless you know what you're talking about.

March 8, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • americal70

guess i missed the alcoholic part. if you're one of those, a glass is too much, a barrel isn't enough too bad for ya

March 9, 2012 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
    • natalie

What the heck kind of a response is this, you ogre! ? Wine is good for you and settling down the night with a glass is not going to lead to alcoholism! It's not like she's gulping down vodka straight from the bottle to pass out every night! Lame, go back to your swamp.

March 9, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Joshua Farmer

Hey Mila, I'm a 30 year old male from Gastonia, NC. I work a regular job and do regular things. I like to explore random, trinket shops, etc. I'm really interested in "hollywood" and the celebrity scene. It would be extraordinarily interesting to go out with someone like you-even just for one date. I'm not the best looking person in the world, but it would be nice to say that for once in my life, I had a real, classic beauty at the dinner table. So I'm asking you out...please check me out on Facebook, J.W. Farmer It would make my year to hear from you. :)

March 8, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Desperate Much?

What is this? Since when is the CNN marquee the personal section from craigslists? We all might as well include that we like long walks on the beach too while we are at it.

March 8, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • pm

Hey dude, do you really think she is reading the idiodic posts on this blog thread? She probably already has a restraiing order ready for you.

March 8, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucidz

I just cried in my coffee a little bit. I'm still going to drink it though..

March 8, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

she did that publicity stunt with the youtube date, so now every loser is going to be hitting her up for pity dates

March 9, 2012 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
    • lawlz

My name is sock puppet and i'm an idiot.

Whether for publicity or not, the "youtube date" you're referring to wasn't some random loser. It was a request from an active duty marine. Maybe she did it to do some small service to the guys risking their lives every day.

I hope you and everyone close to you dies before they get a chance to reproduce. The gene pool doesn't need your stupidity added to it.

March 13, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Summer

Dude, you lost her at "Gastonia"....ugh....

March 15, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Amy

If I had to guess, I'd say it's not that she doesn't get asked out, but that she doesn't get asked out by guys who are up to her "standards". You think she'd say yes if Jon Lovitz asked her out?

March 7, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emily

Really.... you think most 30 year olds should want to date men that could be their father?

March 8, 2012 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  59. Dan

This is typical of the process that recovering anorexics and others who have been starved go through when they start returning to a healthy weight. In time the weight will redistribute itself to other areas of the body.

March 7, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • pm

Dan, she isn't anorexic, she lost weight for a movie and is gaining it back...probbaly wasn't easy to get to 95 lbs either.

March 8, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  60. danny

Shut up Meg!

March 7, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  61. JT

"I'd be happy if my a** got bigger"

Well that makes two of us! Ahh, in another life..

March 7, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Bill Bontempo

Dumb ho.

March 7, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Mila Kunis So Hot

She's too HOT to be HOME ALONE!!!

March 7, 2012 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  64. A

If she truly is someone in the late-20's-early-30's bracket who stays home, and isn't asked out by anyone, then more power to her. She'd be perfect for me.

March 7, 2012 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  65. Patrick

Mila, you're still perfect to me. Go out with ME.

March 7, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  66. Imus in the evening

PsychoJewBiotch

March 7, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • pm

hey racist idiot. Her family moved from the Ukrane when she was a child to avoid religious persecution in the former Soviet Republic. She shouldn't have to deal with people like you now.

March 8, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • SDN

Umus be a twit.

March 9, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  67. grapefriend

She's a grapefriend – remember when she tried to make a wine medicine for colds? http://grapefriend.com/2011/11/25/mila-kunis-gq-cover-wine-doctor/

March 6, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Seriously

You must be joking. Oh to be too skinny, rich and popular. Go find something worthy to whine about you terd..

March 6, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucidz

a. She was interviewed and likely asked the question. I doubt she called up CNN to "whine".
      b. Terd? Real mature.
      c. I bet you're a woman
      d. A mother...
      e. And ugly. Now who's whining?

March 8, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

women don't use the word "turd"

March 9, 2012 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
    • A MK Fan

I guess there's a hater under every pebble. Next time, please don't write. I got ENOUGH pain!!

Mila, I would love to ask, but I'm an old and long time (happily) married fan.

Please keep on acting. You are superfine at that.

March 10, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • toadears

women use both the words of terd and fart. Surprise! belch

March 11, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Iconoclast

I have a dog named Turd. Vet even refused to put that on her papers. We call her Turdelette. Oh, if I weren't married and twice Mila's age.

March 13, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Soylent

The only thing more classless than calling someone a turd is spelling it wrong.

March 14, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • LM

AO! That was funny! Thx for the chuckle! :)

March 15, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Guest

Bullsh1t no one asks her out
    Didnt someone take her to the Marine Ball last year?

March 6, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Yup, he sure did & it doesn't seem that long ago, either. Maybe, her memory lost weight, too. Lol!

March 6, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • rafael

Is it necessary to interpret her comment as meaning she literally has not gone out a single night for the last year? Don't you have a hangnail to trim or something?

March 11, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  70. dizzyblonde

Wait till you're 50, Mila, trust me, its all downhill, literally. Burp.

March 6, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fifty-plus

Actually, it's all toward your belly button after fifty. Belly fat galore.

March 8, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Figuratively

Literally? Is it literally downhill?

March 11, 2012 at 5:39 am | Report abuse |
    • rafael

Only if you climb Everest for your 50th and then spend the rest of your life getting down.

March 11, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • cyberCMDR

As my mother would say, as you get older your 36B turns into a 36 long.

March 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Samantha

Welcome to the real world Mila!

March 6, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • pmn

Took the words out of my mouth. Yep your body always changes no matter what. Wait til she has kids...let's make it news then ok. Hello life! I can't believe they even printed the article.

March 8, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • leebo

Whoa I would definately spray them eggs!

March 9, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • JL

She was hot in Black Swan but has made the transition to beautiful and elegant, since. And, she seems to pull off the natural beauty well; good for her.
      She's smokin', regardless.

March 9, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anais

"Wail till she has kids".... I had a kid about 2 yrs ago and I still haven't managed to gain back my pre-pregnancy weight; I lost all of my 35lbs and then some within a month. I have two friends with the same issue because we are all naturally thin. I am willing to bet that when she has kids, she will he back in shape in no time.

March 12, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • C.D.S.

Mila, Always keep in mind that our soul mate is chosen for us by a higher power than ourselves. The odds of your soul mate being another actor is so low that it is is almost 0%. If you never find true love that makes you cry when you are apart, it may or may not be because you have not met me. There is only one way you will know. Laugh if you will, but what if this post is the way it was planned for you to find your soul mate? I give the owner/s of this website permission to give you my email address. Come find me.

March 14, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • csam18

LMAO C.D.S. Awesome post :)

March 14, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bruce

She had 20 lbs to lose?????? From where????

March 15, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • ohHollyweird

20 lbs. from where is a good question. She was already THIN. Hollywood, stop pressuring these girls to get thinner and thinner. Mila is a knock out, and if someone out there thinks that she needs to lose weight should get their head examined.

March 17, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • jrh

Whats with the bashing? She is simply stating that she is hot satisfied with how her shape is at the moment. Plenty of regular non-celebrities complain about their bodies all the time. Why is it wrong just because she's famous? Also, comments about being too skinny in the media really don't have any relevance here. She was a nice normal, attractive shape.She didn't get skinny for some media pressure appearance need. She got skinny to look more believable in the character she was playing. As an actress thats just a part of the job. No different than Charlize Theron gaining 40 lbs to play that serial killer, or Christian Bale losing all that weight to play a starving survivor in "Ring of Fire".

People manipulate their bodies all the time. Doing it to better portray your character is a totally reasonable thing.

As for the "wait till she ha kids" bit. That sounds like a sour grapes cop out. I know plenty of people with kids who are still in shape. Its all about whether they put out the effort. My friend has four kids, three of them teenage boys, and she still looks fit, healthy and trim. (and good in a bikini if you're curious). Having kids affects your body, but its no excuse to stop taking care of yourself.

March 23, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |