Kim Zolciak to release country song
March 6th, 2012

Kim Zolciak to release country song

Say what you will about her vocal ability, but Kim Zolciak's still pumping out singles.

"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is making a foray into country music, and has unveiled via TooFab a snippet of her upcoming song, "Love Me First."

She tweeted over the weekend, "My new song is so emotional...The lyrics we wrote r abt my life & so true!!!"

Said lyrics include: "I'm running on empty/Can't let it defeat me/I'm standing here a stronger woman making changes in my life. Now I'm learning every day/there ain't no other way/before I love somebody else, gotta love me first."

Unlike her previous, more upbeat songs like "Tardy for the Party" and "Google Me," "Love Me First" is a slower track, which you can hear a snippet of below. The full song should be available in a couple of weeks.

Filed under: Celebrities • Music • Real Housewives of Atlanta

« Previous entry
  1. Pjwhite

This song is more evidence that KIM CAN't SING. She keeps trying though: she can't sing pop, she can't sing country, etc.... she cam't sing a lot of things because KIM CAN'T SING.

September 30, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  2. authentic air jordans

Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly rapidly.

May 26, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. money rates exchange

It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

April 22, 2012 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  4. LizaBella

I absolutely cannot stand to watch Kim...she looks like a very ugly man in drag, seriously.
    She has No Class, No Intelligence and No Personality...
    Give It Up Kim..YOU SOUND LIKE A CALF BRAYING IN PAIN!.
    AAAARRRGGG My Eyes and Ears!!!

April 2, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. brianna

kya girl u is right hell yeah

March 26, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. kya

brianna u just damn nasty

March 26, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. brianna

did u known ya breast hangin out ya shirt honey boo boo

March 26, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. BP

He asked to spread the word in his video, so im helping him cause I think he is the next big star
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1oDU0n8Fk&w=640&h=390]

March 23, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. AliGirl15

I would think that an ability to at least be able to carry a tune in a bucket would be a requirement to release songs. Apparently not.

March 22, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Ken - Atlanta

I don't care if Kim releases a country song as long as it's not this country.

March 21, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dessie

This woman is so obnoxious and thoroughly unlikable it just defies description. Her favorite chant is, "I am SO good-looking!" She has children and keeps a nude photograph of herself in her living room. And she thinks she can sing. Like someone said, why can't she just go away?

March 20, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. NeNe

I hate the way her wings litterly look like their just sitting on top of her head, and as far as the song goes she could atleast put down the cigarette she was puffing on between breaths while singing that song.....who am I kidding it wouldnt of made a difference.

March 19, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  13. AT1984

Kim CANNOT sing!!!

March 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  14. rkt

Interesting read about The Real Housewives: http://wp.me/p2cI2y-gj

March 16, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. mbme

Kim – please just be happy with that wonderful man and the great kids you have! Don't take up a singing career! You are really funny and believable on the show – acting would be a better venue for you than singing! Listen to your fans!

March 14, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lamont

HUH!!! I've never wished for deafness b4!! THIS IS HORRIFIC!! Kim, STOP IT ALREADY! YOU CAN'T SING!! Do you even listen to any kind of music at all??? I consider myself very diverse, but what you deliver is TRASH!!!

March 13, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Aaron

As a huge fan of country music let me be the first to say.....Leave Country alone. You cannot sing. You suck! Your husband should get cut just for marrying you. Yeeeeesh! I will boycott any local station that plays any song that come from those smoke infested lungs

March 13, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Dear God

She previously refered to her 'voice' as a 'God given talent'. She needs to call it a day after singing Itsy Bitsy Spider to KJ, because wow this is crap!

March 13, 2012 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  19. Oh No

I would like to hit the report abuse button everytime she sings! She is horrible!

March 12, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Rhonda

Who in the world would even buy that crap. I would listen to Taylor Swift before I would listen to Kim and I cant stand Taylor.

March 12, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  21. teresa, ohio

who in the world is letting her humiliate herself like this? what a .... please, Kim, dont sing. You are a lovely woman and kind... just dont sing.

March 12, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • mbme

March 14, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Becca

Auto-Tune still does not help Kim.....wonder if Kandi is being paid for this song since she never paid for Tardy for the Party..... just another NO Talent wanting to become someone.....Sad....considering she should be putting being a mother and wife first..... LAZY woman who wants it all without doing a thing....

March 12, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  23. Bad really bad

This is atrocious
    Her poor girls...

March 11, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  24. gah

Having money and fame does not mean that you can do anything and everything you want, but i'm sure that if she is paying the music people to make her music...as long as she is paying..i'm sure they are willing to do it. I hope that Kim isn't really expecting a a huge sale, maybe a 50% of her cd.

March 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  25. A

I'm not a fan of country. But when I first heard this, I thought "Is this supposed to be country?" Also, it's quite apparent that auto-tune can't even help her.

March 7, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  26. Lady T

YOU CAN'T SING FACE IT!!!! Geezz...

March 7, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  27. Cupcake1

She should had paid Kandi for "Tardy for the Party" song and MAYBE Kandi would had wrote a nice country song for her.

March 6, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Cupcake1

@ ShellyThunder I totally agreed with ya!!! H O R R I B L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 6, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ShellyThunder

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! Who lied and told her she could sing. Is she tone deaf????????

March 6, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  30. dizzyblonde

Yeah she's shallow, not very deep, which means she's boring. But she lives in a mansion and I live in a dump. My mama done me wrong when she tole me, marry for love!

March 6, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • faith

kim's elevator don't go all the way to the top floor, and kroy isn't working with a full deck, but she sure knows how to
      gold dig

March 7, 2012 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  31. kmp

This is a joke, right?

March 6, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Beautiful Vixen

I like big black wieners in my pooper.
    Why does my poop taste wierd?

March 6, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Samantha

Ewww!

March 6, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Joe citizen abroad

Yikes.

March 6, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Newsaholic

Boooo!!!

March 6, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Lee

My ears are bleeding from that crap...

March 6, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  37. justme

Somebody please make these Fake Housewives go away. There is nothing real or housewife about any of them. So Brovo hires these trashing women to go on TV, exploit their children, their friends and family then suddenly they think they're famous. Honestly that song is awful, sounds like something somebody wrote for a bad After School Special, and she sounds like a man. Someone needs to give these gals a clue.

March 6, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Jaymi

All aboard the Hot Mess Express!!!

March 6, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Barbara

It's an awful song, and her voice is very breathy and weak. If country radio plays it, I will be changing the station. BLECH!

March 6, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Saxxon

Wow, that was horrible! Sounds just like every other country music song out there...

March 6, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Racine

First this is not a country song, Country Music is great music – don't demoralize it. Secondly, I love Kim and Kroy and their family but she cannot sing and this proves it. I can't knock her for the hustle but baby this is garbage, Kim, really???

March 6, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Crys

Goes to show that anybody with money can buy studio time and autotune. Even with autotune, she still sounds horrid. The woman makes Heidi Montag and Paris Hilton look like accomplished musicians.

March 6, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  43. gee

She sounds like a man who can't carry a tune.

March 6, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  44. RZ70

Finally!!!! Music for the deaf (with all due apologies to the deaf community).

March 6, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Timme62

Whomever convinced this woman she could carry a tune should be shot.

March 6, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Butthead

Whats up ??

March 6, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  47. j

Normally I would abhor using autotune but in this case they should have used it just to save our ears!

March 6, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Dave

OMG, this is so bad.....I feel sorry that people are actually telling her it is good.......or maybe it is a joke??

March 6, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  49. KristYn

LMAO! Is this a joke? Like are we being punk'd?

March 6, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  50. April

I wish these producers and writers would stop looking at her as a paycheck, be honest with her and tell her that singing just isn't her gift. But I guess money is always going to be more important than being true to the art of music for those people who continue to humor her.

March 6, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  51. Carly.R

LOL! Those lyrics. Yes, I am sure her life is so challenging, having a nanny, an assistant (for what?), a massive McMansion, a pro-athlete husband (who inexplicably loves her), Bling and wne. Shut up you white trash hag!

March 6, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  52. MICHAEL

WHAT human Trash. I don't know what's uglier, my howls of laughter or her voice?

March 6, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  53. revee

She sounds a freaking mess and yet ppl still listen to her....i really wish she would just go away

March 6, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  54. Landas

A. W. E. F U. L. L. awe full

March 6, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mimi

It's amazing what they can do with modern technology. She couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!

March 6, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • JR

as if she can carry a tun here? She is god awful no matter how you spin it! The only housewife who can actually sing well aside form Kandi is Lisa, but how bout they all give it a damn rest!

March 6, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  56. Ben

I just listened to her new tune. The woman has a horrible, flat voice. Don't give up your day job, honey. I don't see a music career in your future.

March 6, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Joey

She doesn't have a day job. She is one of those Real Housewife morons. I do agree that she has no voice. It sounds like the girl from the Band Perry in 20 years. I hate how so many people get recognition for being a singer only because they are famous for something else. Just because millions know who you are doesn't mean you are going to be a good singer. This is just another example. She needs to stay out of country music.

March 6, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Bob Baden

Ben...what day job?

March 7, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • duh

horrible flat voice... she probably sounds like taylor swift then...

March 12, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  57. Beautiful Vixen

She has every thing, I hate her. Look at those t!ts. Nice ones eh evil. I have one that ittiebitty and one that jiggles on my belly button ring. Yuck. Im sad.

March 6, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Onion Blossom

Yes, indeed you are very very very very sad. Pathetic actually.

March 6, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Notolerance

Hmmm. I'd actually like to see that. I might be your prince charming!

March 6, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lantana C.

YUCK, She sounds like a man recovering from something. Kind of like a cow asking to be put out of its' misery.

September 30, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |