While you were working...
March 5th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• This is why one should always have a healthy amount of break-up songs written and ready for radio: Katy Perry's "Part of Me" isn't about Russell Brand, but thanks to the timing of its release, it sure sounds like it is. [People]
  • Jason Segel confirms that he won't write or star in "The Muppets" sequel: "It's true, but it's totally amicable." [Collider]
  • If Rock 'N' Roll fantasy camps are your thing, Steven Tyler's hosting a party for one at the Playboy Mansion in May. [RockCamp.com]
  • Kim Kardashian knows that sharing is caring (and, perhaps, that there's no publicity like good publicity), and thus has donated double the value of what she received in wedding gifts to the Dream Foundation. [TMZ]
  • If it's true that Adele's new $11 million mansion is haunted, we're betting it's because the ghost wanted in on a live Adele performance and didn't want to deal with the crowds. [NYPost]
  • It looks like Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys has to get back to the drawing board: Someone lifted the $110,000 engagement ring he designed for his wife from the couple's hotel room. [WSBVTV]
  • April 1 isn't that far away "Game of Thrones" fans. Here's a new trailer while you wait:

Filed under: While you were working

1. Imus in the evening

I wonder if Katy dyed the pubes the same color. You know, to have the carpet match the drapes-consistentcy is ones life is important.

March 7, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ringmaster

Troll fights! Step right up and get your tickets!

March 6, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • @Ringmaster

Here comes the clowns. Oh, I was wrong. It's just vixxy. I thought she was juggling, but it was just her "girls" flailing in the wind. Oh, that's better. She tucked them back down in her pants. Yeah, she could be a clown, one of those psycho kind of clowns. lmao

March 6, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Imus in the evening

Damaged-Goods-Katy. That is her name now, after marrying that hosebag Brand. Her music is pop crappp too.

March 6, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  4. happy

Sad vixxy if that is luv I sure woulnt want to be you when he feels hate to you.

March 6, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  5. @sad

You're not allowed to post. Everyone that posts are also considered her.lol.

March 6, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  6. sad

Looks like people are in love with Beautiful Vixen. I guess when you have no job or life you can spend time trolling the same person over and over again.

March 6, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • @sad

The king of trolls wants her gone, cause she's psycho. Our king ordered her banishment. We are following orders. Besides, nobody has liked her for a while, cause she's a b!tch. So Vixxy, it didn't take you long to respond! Remember girly, nobody "loves" you anymore. You have become an annoyance.

March 6, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • sad

Please don't confuse me with that waste of oxygen. I just find it pointless to keep using her alias over and over like a broken record when she may or may not be posting here. I'd rather the name be erased from existence. Get my point, or do you still think I'm "vixxy?" I could just do what you're doing and call you Beautiful Vixen, too.

March 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful Vixen

Why does that Katy Perry do that to her hair? She could be so pretty, just like me. One time, I stuck my head in the toilet for a little swirly, and the tidy bowl turned my hair blue. I liked it so much, I did it to the rest of my hairy body. I looked just like a blue ape!

March 6, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. Beautiful Vixen

Adele is beautiful like me, why you mad at her? Why do they keep speaking of kim kardasian when snooki is so hott?

March 6, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Tyler

Would every body pray for this beautiful vixen girl, she is need of sum serious help. She don't like christians or children and she idolizes those jersey ppl and she likes that guys 'small parts' in her mouth and up her nose and there is pry more posts of hers I did not see. Medication sweetheart. Check into it and stay away from the computor so the adults can blog without seeing your nonstop drival. Pry spring break at your school eh?

March 6, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  9. cup of milk

HAPPY 1OOTH BIRTHDAY OREO !

March 6, 2012 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  10. nbafan

The only thing haunting Adele is her big fat a$$ and her habit of smoking...

Now that's out of the way, it's sad to see that Segel isn't coming. He did a remarkable job with the Muppets franchise, hopefully he will atleast make a cameo in the upcoming bit.

March 6, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mr. ghost

Hey Adele, who ya gonna call, Ghostbusters! Maybe that $11 million you paid for that house is what's haunting you.

March 6, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  12. Fritzy

So Richard, I'm fruity delicious! I love to flit around with my fairy outfit on, too. I am very light on my feet, but I'd rather have my wings stroked.

March 5, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. .•|•.

Wow, it only cost $999, per ticket, to go party at Steven Tyler's Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp, what a deal! (Eyes rollin') Lol, anyone going?

March 5, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Richard Fore

I am a freaking fairy. They call me Rich mini-Foreskin, although when u be rockin 3" not much u can do to please the ladies. Thus, I turned to da gayboyz!! Any of you fruits wanna hook up and pound each other silly??

March 5, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Beutiful Vixen

I'm still better looking than kim kardashian, and hornier than hugh grant!

March 5, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  16. blogger

and you are still a grouchy old b@st@rd with a limp d!ck and dried up cajones!

March 5, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Richard Fore

Your mom is still a fat cow.

March 5, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |