Today's news you might've missed:
- Scarlett Johansson is headed for the shower(s): The actress has lined up a role as Janet Leigh in the upcoming movie, "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho."
- Is Demi Moore out of treatment? Sources say that she's now vacationing, but Moore's rep isn't commenting. [E!]
- Kristen Wiig and Katy Perry are clearly BFFs now, after this wide-ranging Interview magazine Q&A. [Interview]
- Married man James Gandolfini loves his wife, but that doesn't mean he's not also still in love with his former "Sopranos" co-star, Edie Falco. [Vanity Fair]
- If you were one of the many in a chorus of "Noooo!" when Kaley Cuoco announced she was getting married, then you might find a hidden silver lining in this bit of news: It looks like the "Big Bang" star is back on the market, as reports say her engagement is over. [ET]
- Speaking of single ladies, Rihanna is on the hunt for someone special. "Single life is so overrated," she says, adding that she'd "love to date someone cool, fun [and] funny." [People]
- Not to get all Rachel Zoe on you, but we die from the cuteness that is Maddox Jolie-Pitt going guitar shopping with Papa Brad. [X17]